Stories or depictions of Game of Thrones characters executed via crucifixion or other means?

Go to CruxDreams.com

Lust

Executioner
On a cross as I am raped by the men and women here
I have not seen any crux art or other forms of execution art yet when it comes to this series, but I did just find these on deviantart and wanted to share them here in hopes of finding more like them. Using your imagination, perhaps Arya and Sansa were taken down from their crosses and brought here to be viewed in such a way?

Poison?

Strangulation?

You decide, but please share more of this, should have or find any! Anything post death and naked will do, but bonus points if crux, or garroted characted from game of thrones.

Side note: I like the idea of clothed people viewing piles of nude bodies after they are put to death. We don't see many aftermath images of people lying dead who have been taken down from the cross, do we?

User is "Ohmegusta" on deviantart.
https://www.deviantart.com/ohmegusta/

dcoay7n-fd08aa1c-c8d9-4173-b842-d903480ab323.jpg dcpmv3t-8faa14dc-3c26-4ae7-9fd2-2d90a454ac92.png dcq0rzq-b3f9d38d-058b-4676-a8bd-0c838cbfc8cb.png dctqqik-4d6499f8-00a5-406e-9954-270a74011907.jpg

Gibbs505

SERVORUM DOMITOR
I have not seen any crux art or other forms of execution art yet when it comes to this series, but I did just find these on deviantart and wanted to share them here in hopes of finding more like them. Using your imagination, perhaps Arya and Sansa were taken down from their crosses and brought here to be viewed in such a way?

Poison?

Strangulation?

You decide, but please share more of this, should have or find any! Anything post death and naked will do, but bonus points if crux, or garroted characted from game of thrones.

Side note: I like the idea of clothed people viewing piles of nude bodies after they are put to death. We don't see many aftermath images of people lying dead who have been taken down from the cross, do we?

User is "Ohmegusta" on deviantart.
https://www.deviantart.com/ohmegusta/

View attachment 662395 View attachment 662396 View attachment 662397 View attachment 662398
I would say poison or suffocation. There are no marks on the bodiies

jacksjg89

PROCRASTINATOR
I am also a big Game of Thrones fan, and despite there being lots of juicy scenes to spice the imagination, (Like when Euron makes a noble lady and her daughters be their naked servants while their former servants sits in his lap) it doesn’t get depicted a lot. However, your best best is anything that involves the words “Rule 34”

I usually prefer not to include pictures of Arya, because that’s my favorite character, but it was done well.

Attachments

dommmu

Magistrate
Like when Euron makes a noble lady and her daughters be their naked servants while their former servants sits in his lap
Is this what happened in the books? Sadly, I can't recall it from the TV show. As far as I remember, two of the daughters die in battle, the third is poisoned and the noble lady herself ends up in prison.

Top Bottom