Stories or depictions of Game of Thrones characters executed via crucifixion or other means?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Is this what happened in the books? Sadly, I can't recall it from the TV show. As far as I remember, two of the daughters die in battle, the third is poisoned and the noble lady herself ends up in prison.
That would be a great scene to animate too, the dungeon scene, and when the sand snakes bodies are displayed on the boat. The scene I mentioned above is only in the books, as is that Catelyn Starks naked body was thrown into the river from The Twins.

Another of my favorite scenes: I think this is a deleted scene, but I loved it in the book.

It was in the show, one of the most memorable scenes from season 3 (and that means a lot, we're talking about the awesome season 3!)

I am also a big Game of Thrones fan, and despite there being lots of juicy scenes to spice the imagination, (Like when Euron makes a noble lady and her daughters be their naked servants while their former servants sits in his lap) it doesn’t get depicted a lot. However, your best best is anything that involves the words “Rule 34”

I usually prefer not to include pictures of Arya, because that’s my favorite character, but it was done well.

Who made the art of Arya in the snow? It's amazing!

I hate to be the guy to bring this up, but...
We may want to tread carefully here. Although Sophie Turner, Maisie Williams & Emilia Clarke are all now over 18, Turner & Williams were underage when the show began. Williams is a little over a year younger than Turner, they were 15 & 14 when the show started. Clarke was about 25.

The only time there has been a reference to a character's age on the show that I recall was when Tywin called Jamie a "40 year old one armed knight". However, in the first episode it is stated that Sansa hasn't had her first period yet; making her about 12 and Arya a bit younger. Because the show runners have not been very clear on the passage of time on the show - or how long it takes to get from point A to point B, but that's a different topic - it's not clear how old the characters are now.
In the books, all three women are under 18 as of the most recent novel.
Daenerys is safe as long as we stick to the show because the producers made her older so they could shot the sex scenes without going to jail.
Here's some info including the differences between the show and the books:
https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-age-of-everyone-in-Game-of-Thrones-the-show-not-the-books

As I said, I hate to that guy. But, we might be breaking the sites over 18 only rule, not with the actors but with the characters. I think the Admins might need to make a ruling on this.

^My apologies. If that is an issue, I will alter my first post to remove the images of those two characters, and any mention of them.

EDIT: it seems I do not have the ability to edit the intial post, so I will leave it to moderator discression.

EDIt 2:

It seems the red haired girl is safe legally, as of most current book/season, but it still needs to be removed, because the other girl is not.

Last edited by a moderator:
We may want to tread carefully here. Although Sophie Turner, Maisie Williams & Emilia Clarke are all now over 18, Turner & Williams were underage when the show began. Williams is a little over a year younger than Turner, they were 15 & 14 when the show started. Clarke was about 25.

The only time there has been a reference to a character's age on the show that I recall was when Tywin called Jamie a "40 year old one armed knight". However, in the first episode it is stated that Sansa hasn't had her first period yet; making her about 12 and Arya a bit younger. Because the show runners have not been very clear on the passage of time on the show - or how long it takes to get from point A to point B, but that's a different topic - it's not clear how old the characters are now.
Daenerys is safe as long as we stick to the show because the producers made her older so they could shot the sex scenes without going to jail.
https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-age-of-everyone-in-Game-of-Thrones-the-show-not-the-books

As I said, I hate to that guy. But, we might be breaking the sites over 18 only rule, not with the actors but with the characters. I think the Admins might need to make a ruling on this.
I understand the concern, but I think that as long as we don’t make a point of saying they are underage, and we don’t say when in the stories timeline it takes place, it shouldn’t be a problem should it? Sansa did get her period in season three, but there could have been many years that passes between seasons.

Thanks Naraku

We'll confer, and I or someone will respond.

Thanks for raising it!

W

Last edited:
Thanks Naraku

We'll confer, and I or someone will respond.

Thanks for raising i!

W
So, we've had a long chat, and I now now more about GoT than I did 24 hours ago, so thank you! :)

Not that I'm sure my life is much improved by all this GoTology... :confused:

Anyway, Lust chose for the title of this thread 'Stories or depictions of Game of Thrones characters... etc'

That the characters were young at the beginning of the series does not imply that they were under age in the scenes reproduced in this thread, especially those from Deviantart. The actresses are also now aged above the rules threshold.

As the link that Naraku posted points out the TV producers deliberated uprated the ages of the characters to sidestep this issue themselves, and clearly the visuals in the image relate to the series, not the books.

Eulalia put it better than I can:

"We deem it unlikely that the content of a well-known tv series would cause us any trouble,
so long as members refrain from dwelling on the young ages of characters or actors,
and especially from using images from the series in manips etc. that could be in breach of our rules. "

So play on, we're happy. :)

So, we've had a long chat, and I now now more about GoT than I did 24 hours ago, so thank you! :)

Not that I'm sure my life is much improved by all this GoTology... :confused:

Anyway, Lust chose for the title of this thread 'Stories or depictions of Game of Thrones characters... etc'

That the characters were young at the beginning of the series does not imply that they were under age in the scenes reproduced in this thread, especially those from Deviantart. The actresses are also now aged above the rules threshold.

As the link that Naraku posted points out the TV producers deliberated uprated the ages of the characters to sidestep this issue themselves, and clearly the visuals in the image relate to the series, not the books.

Eulalia put it better than I can:

"We deem it unlikely that the content of a well-known tv series would cause us any trouble,
so long as members refrain from dwelling on the young ages of characters or actors,
and especially from using images from the series in manips etc. that could be in breach of our rules. "

So play on, we're happy. :)

Excellent, now all that remains is to convert you into a fan.

I only watched the first episode. did nothing for me!
Never read the books.
You went one better than Pp. Never watched a single episode but it so consumed some of the household that weekly family dinners had to be structured around each series.
However some of the images here are interesting and Pp has been keen to see the new talent Wragg developed during Pp’s long absence so He did click “watch” :rolleyes:

I am also a big Game of Thrones fan, and despite there being lots of juicy scenes to spice the imagination, (Like when Euron makes a noble lady and her daughters be their naked servants while their former servants sits in his lap) it doesn’t get depicted a lot. However, your best best is anything that involves the words “Rule 34”.
Pp hasn’t been a fan. Not at all. But, even though Pp never watched a single episode of “Vikings”, as many here will know, He will always been drawn to images such as these …

C2E1192B-93B7-4C5A-962A-1D1DF1AE3464.jpeg and the film clip is stored in Pp’s treasure chest. So it is not unusual that Pp found these few rather enticing …

EC61C090-3EAF-41FD-94FC-9D1EB13D42FE.png 40001AF2-41F5-4A0C-81AE-18154E5D7F00.png

… and that ones like this have Pp’s right arm rather tense with shoulder, elbow and wrist twitching …

BD85F718-2D46-4430-BF88-E9D11BA1155E.png though not with the feel of a sword hilt in His hand :firedevil:

(who is she by the way? Pp has no idea of either actress or character :doh:

Back
Top Bottom