Stories search & find thread

Go to CruxDreams.com

Mad Lews

Condemned
A word doc file of a story once posted on crux. A Modern interactive preformance of a Female crux preformed in SoHo London

Hello, I was hoping someone here might be able to help me out.

Years ago I read a short story about three women accused of witchcraft being crucified. I've searched on several sites, Google, dogpile, yahoo, and I just can't seem to find it again. Does the premise sound familiar to anyone here?

Years ago I read a short story about three women accused of witchcraft being crucified. I've searched on several sites, Google, dogpile, yahoo, and I just can't seem to find it again. Does the premise sound familiar to anyone here?

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/search/13576069/?q=Witch&o=date&c[title_only]=1
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/search/13576076/?q=Witches&o=date&c[title_only]=1

Maybe "The Three Witches", by Jedakk
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/resources/the-three-witches-by-jedakk.453/

The story was called "Day of Execution"? The three women were Collette (22), Alethea (20), and Bianca (18)? If that is right, I printed two versions of it, one in English and the other in German (if you're going to read this stuff, might as well practice and kill two birds with one stone). Unfortunately I can only find the German version in my piles. The author of the story was Hugo. The German translation was by Dabelsky in 2008. I don't have a URL, unfortunately. I hope this helps.

I did write a short story titled The Three Witches that was part of an e-book that was a collaboration between Damian and me twelve years ago in 2005 titled Roman Crucifictions. My story was based on the attached picture:

488541-3235cf4b3ef473b9f4ec4854d009056e.jpg

The story is here at this link that Madiosi also gave above: http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/resources/the-three-witches-by-jedakk.453/

Attachments

• crux_booklet_Page_14_Image_0001.jpg
    crux_booklet_Page_14_Image_0001.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 261
Looking for a story

Hi all,
I've been looking for a particular story for the past hours, but I can't seem to find it... Obviously it tells the tale of a lady getting crucified. :) It's a rather old one. It features a woman that arranges for her own crucifixion in the desert somewhere, through some sort of agency that normally provides euthanasia services or something. In the end, the cross is lit on fire. If any of you can point me to it, I would be much obliged!
Thanks a lot,
Marius

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
I litteraly just found that right now and though a good story, that's not it. The one I'm looking for is shorter and features a girl and her husband. In the end it's the husband that lights the pyre below the cross. Some other detailsa I remember: the girl is nailed through the ankles, with her feet to the side of the cross and as she burns, one leg is pulled free.
I know that story you pointed me to is very similar to teh one called "A death of her own choosing". But that's not it either. Thanksa lot for looking though!

Circus history

Some time ago I read a story in which a father went to the circus with a daughter; in the end the daughter ended up suffering the same martyrdom as the Crsitians.
I would like to read it again but I can not find it in the forum.
Does anyone know where it is ?. Thank you

I don't know if this is the right place to post this (maybe a "looking for" section?)

there was a story I read once titled "El Martirio de Silvia" (spanish, sorry)

I've found here topics with titled "Silvia la sadica" but that's not what I´m looking for. Also I've been searching for it on google but no luck.

I remember the author was a female by the name of Lili or Lilith (something like that)

Any hint anyone?

Looking for "Susanna's daydream"

Does anybody know this story? And perhaps know where I can find the complete one?

Some years ago I had found a story but the site in which it was posted shutdown.

I have some clues "key-words" in case someone can help with searching

that was the link:
http://archiver.rootsweb.ancestry.com/th/read/GENMSC/1998-09/0905540608

Plot
The whole concept was about the execution of two thieves, a couple

Names:
Woman:
Man: Joffrey

They were transfered to the execution place with a cart while they were whipped.

Execution:
The female was forced to sit on the juda's cradle, her eye caps was removed, she was burned with tar.

If someone keeps backup or if someone has any clue to add, it would be very helpful :)

I've asked around about a picture story of a girl in her cell being comforted by her mother the night before her crucifixion. Could anyone help please.

Back
Top Bottom