Stress Positions

Go to CruxDreams.com
Known as Hazel Hypnotic or Hazel Rose, she was active between 2011 and 2014, acting in more than 70 BDSM films for several BDSM producers. Born in California in 1981 under Scorpio, she tattooed the astrological sign's symbol on her left arm. Truly masochistic, she was one of the first girls to wear the pear of anguish for long periods and one of the few to have her beautiful red hair shaven on camera.

th-2932852596.jpgHazel with the pear.JPG Hazel Damage me 13.jpgHybristophilia-The-Janitor-episode-1-Hazel-Hypnotic.jpgHazel 0295.jpg

I'm assuming her stress was high enough to interrupt the scene and stop shooting. The scene (and the series) continues so also assuming she was ok overall.
Known as Hazel Hypnotic or Hazel Rose, she was active between 2011 and 2014, acting in more than 70 BDSM films for several producers. Born in California in 1981 under Scorpio, she tattooed the astrological sign symbol on her left arm. A masochistic, she was one of the first girls to wear the pear of anguish for long periods and one of the few to have her beautiful red hair shaven on camera.

View attachment 1398242View attachment 1398244 View attachment 1398243View attachment 1398245View attachment 1398246

Known as Hazel Hypnotic or Hazel Rose, she was active between 2011 and 2014, acting in more than 70 BDSM films for several BDSM producers. Born in California in 1981 under Scorpio, she tattooed the astrological sign's symbol on her left arm. Truly masochistic, she was one of the first girls to wear the pear of anguish for long periods and one of the few to have her beautiful red hair shaven on camera.
Thank you Eva for sharing! That is a lot punishment to take over the course of 3-4 years. Sad she's not active anymore, but looks like she did a lot of great work... She seems very at ease on screen, and there is definitely something communicative and enticing in her presence. Curious about the head shaving, I'm assuming it was part of a submission / humiliation play.

Thank you Eva for sharing! That is a lot punishment to take over the course of 3-4 years. Sad she's not active anymore, but looks like she did a lot of great work... She seems very at ease on screen, and there is definitely something communicative and enticing in her presence. Curious about the head shaving, I'm assuming it was part of a submission / humiliation play.
Yes Luke, the shaving was a humiliation played while she was toed, helpless and naked.

View attachment 1398242View attachment 1398244 View attachment 1398243View attachment 1398245View attachment 1398246
Thanks for that bio on HH. Lots of respect for her, and all the other models who provide so much entertainment. :clap:

Yes Luke, the shaving was a humiliation played while she was toed, helpless and naked.
That was too enticing... I watched it! Not sure it qualifies for this thread, but fantastic scene nonetheless. Lots of very mean things done to her in that scene, in addition to the head shaving. The feet electro mixed in with water dunking with mouth forced open... that's a special kind of sadism!

Number 5 reminds me of a girl I use to date when I was young and unattached. She never did get use to me. :BoredSmiley:

Attachments

• Hazel 0295.jpg
    Hazel 0295.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 131
Back
Top Bottom