Stress Positions

Go to CruxDreams.com
I am fascinated by films like this where actors/actresses endure something very close to actual torture, at least as far as being naked and in stress positions is concerned. We can only imagine what goes through their minds. Is it a job, is it art, or does it speak to something deeper inside them?

When in doubt, it is probably money and a very convincing director. There is a rumor about this one director who made his main cast produce more than 10 hours of explicit sex scenes for a love drama (of which he used only about 20 minutes or so).

But I have great respect for JLaw for doing this scene. I can imagine, that it was very demanding. Not only because of the unkown number of people on the set she had to get undressed and tied up in front of, but also because of the position she had to endure. The scene in the final cut is only about 10 seconds long, but it certainly took a lot longer to film. You have to get the perfect camera angles, the perfect lighting, the perfect reactions... so many factors that can stretch the making of this scene and the actress has to remain in position.

The only comfort for her was probably that they used warm instead of cold water.

There is a rumor about this one director who made his main cast produce more than 10 hours of explicit sex scenes for a love drama (of which he used only about 20 minutes or so).

That sounds like Blue is the warmest colour / La vie d'Adèle, directed by Adbellatif Kechiche. A lot of controversy emerged after it won the Palme d’Or at Cannes in 2013.

The only comfort for her was probably that they used warm instead of cold water.

Marlon Brando / Dustin Hoffman (following Stanislavsky's Method acting) would have insisted it be cold!

The Guardian :
Dustin Hoffman has long been known as one of method acting’s most earnest exponents. A showbiz story involves his collaboration with Laurence Olivier on the 1976 film Marathon Man. Upon being asked by his co-star how a previous scene had gone, one in which Hoffmann’s character had supposedly stayed up for three days, Hoffmann admitted that he too had not slept for 72 hours to achieve emotional verisimilitude. “My dear boy,” replied Olivier smoothly, “why don’t you just try acting?”

That sounds like Blue is the warmest colour / La vie d'Adèle, directed by Adbellatif Kechiche. A lot of controversy emerged after it won the Palme d’Or at Cannes in 2013.

Yes, that was the movie I thought about. Although I am curious, I haven't watched it yet because I read that apart from the sex scenes it is boring AF.

Back to topic: Tia Ling goes through three nice stress positions in the Hardtied movie "Objectified".
First one: balancing on bamboo bars (but why is she clothed?)
Second one: fucking herself with a dildo while trying not to strangle herself
Third one: locked in this bamboo construction, unable to move

I think the second one was the most intense in this set. You can actually see the remains of the rope marks around her throat in picture 5.

Attachments

• tia_ling_objectified_1.jpg
    tia_ling_objectified_1.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 534
  • tia_ling_objectified_2.jpg
    tia_ling_objectified_2.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 557
  • tia_ling_objectified_3.jpg
    tia_ling_objectified_3.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 525
  • tia_ling_objectified_4.jpg
    tia_ling_objectified_4.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 546
  • tia_ling_objectified_5.jpg
    tia_ling_objectified_5.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 498
  • tia_ling_objectified_6.jpg
    tia_ling_objectified_6.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 560
hmmm what is under the cloth ? A spiked dildo maybe?

bdsmlr-269822-45eQeLwthD-og.jpg

stressful enough ?

bdsmlr-143372-1OEFKeq9n7-og.jpg
In answer to your question: yes, certainly stressful enough. We all know how mentally stressful just trying to get accepted to the "right" college can be for a wealthy, ambitious, and beautiful student and her family. Just think of the potential social connections among the sisterhood of an elite sorority, as well as the wide selection of wealthy, ambitious and handsome young bachelors! However, when it comes to light that our young co-ed's entrance exams have been doctored, and her essays written by an outside "consultant," then her stress levels would rise even more. And when, as a result of her trial, our student finds herself stretched over a hurdle for two dozen of the cane, and afterwards must submit to a semester of "community servicing" at the men's dorm of the elite college she applied to, well, I imagine her stress levels would be quite satisfactory, even given the demanding expectations of this thread.

It would be nice if this horse had wheel so it could be pulled through the streets as her flogging is carried out...the rough cobblestoned lanes adding to her distress
That's sounds familiar...ah yes...my avatar depicts something very similar!

Back
Top Bottom