Stress Positions

Go to CruxDreams.com
Posted on Foundation yesterday, and probably somewhere here on CF. I’m not an impalement aficionado, but I have become a fan of Marius Zebo's stuff. And this is well damn done.:clapping:

Attachments

• A6811741-1429-47BA-8056-9DE9099FA3BF.jpeg
    A6811741-1429-47BA-8056-9DE9099FA3BF.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 689
  • F1C9AAD3-6CD1-43FF-997A-0749040E0F13.jpeg
    F1C9AAD3-6CD1-43FF-997A-0749040E0F13.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 761
Two more from the strappado file - this one is real but clothed
straptumblr_nywbf8IDOX1s4jw4io1_1280.jpg

this one naked but some support for the legs, so not pure strappado but certainly a stress position
strap6mkDMWoa-sV3_2g-ORn2.jpg

These two aren't strappado, they qualify for both spreadeagle and stress position, particularly the first one
214727217.jpg221344991.jpg

A couple of creations where muscles and tendons are subjected to extreme stress!
One-legged like a stork bird!
The second pic is a position characteristic of being hoisted on the picket, a stress position seen far too little these days. (I'm just not sure if the lovely victim is actually standing on a picket.) Here's the backstory from Wikepedia:

The punishment required placing a wooden peg (for the sort used for tents or for a line for cavalry horses — "picket" etc. were originally alternative names for such pegs) in the ground with the exposed end facing upward. The malefactor was typically a private soldier who had disobeyed orders. One wrist was suspended from a tree by a rope, while the sole or heel of the opposite bare foot was balanced atop the peg, a piece of wood about four inches long by two inches wide and rounded at the top to about half an inch to meet the legal requirements. The top of the peg was narrow enough to cause considerable discomfort, but not sharp enough to draw blood.[2] To relieve pressure upon a foot, the prisoner relegated all his weight to the wrist, which could only be relieved by shifting weight back onto the other foot.
The procedure could be continued for a few hours, to as much as a day or two. The punishment generally did not cause lasting physical harm.
[

In 1801 Thomas Picton, then governor of the island of Trinidad, ordered a free young woman of mixed race, named Louisa Calderon, to be hoisted on the picket to force her to confess to a crime. She endured the torture for fifty five minutes one day, and another twenty two minutes the next, when it was discontinued due to the fact that she fainted twice, and there was some concern that continuing it would kill her. She was held in jail for eight months, after which the charges against her were dismissed.

Word of this made it to England, and there was a good bit of outrage. Thomas Picton was tried in London in 1806 for unlawful torturing (a misdemeanor) and various other, more serious charges of malfeasance. Louisa Calderon testified against him. He was found guilty of the unlawful torture. The other charges were dropped. He appealed the verdict, and in 1808, it was reversed.

pixuet-louisa calderon1.jpg

View attachment 710181
maybe...stress position
It takes two to make any relationship work. Sex in particular :)

True. But I question the wisdom of this sort of thing. Not only that, but it’s been years since I could manage it.

Attachments

• 3DFA7DF3-819D-4D4E-9CEE-D04C76C953F2.gif
    3DFA7DF3-819D-4D4E-9CEE-D04C76C953F2.gif
    3.2 MB · Views: 630
View attachment 710480View attachment 710481View attachment 710482View attachment 710483

this time, the kind of stress position in an interrogation :) but she looks relaxing while pissing..?? I Like this scene.

I like this scene too, Cypher. She really gushes in that 4th clip, doesn't she?
I think you have to be relaxed to do it :) If you look at these ones you posted in the whipping thread, you'll see that the girl thrashes around much of the time, but she goes very still when she relieves herself.
00w (2).gif00w (3).gif
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/whip-it-gifs-only.3326/post-451995
There is something about that release while bound, that relief in the face of torment, that I find interesting. That and the sense of humiliation of course.

I like this scene too, Cypher. She really gushes in that 4th clip, doesn't she?
I think you have to be relaxed to do it :) If you look at these ones you posted in the whipping thread, you'll see that the girl thrashes around much of the time, but she goes very still when she relieves herself.
View attachment 710835View attachment 710834
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/whip-it-gifs-only.3326/post-451995
There is something about that release while bound, that relief in the face of torment, that I find interesting. That and the sense of humiliation of course.
00-melisa-77.gif
Good discovery :) the girls who get being bound hard or suspended often can't help peeing unbearably. they seem to feel relaxing and to be able to forget themselves in the situation. But the reality comes again soon!
I like to see the girls peeing under desperate situations :)
el03.gif00-el2-9.gif

Back
Top Bottom