Stress Positions

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thank you for this wonderfully inspiring thread!

I think the owner's right to form, to bend, tweak and shape every part of the slave's body is a great statement of power.

Human beings move. They walk, the stand up, they lift their arms, they might make a fist or take a step. In restraining the body, forming it in particular forms and shapes the owner makes clear that the slave is little more than furniture. A desk does not mind a drawer being left open. A cupboard will not mourn a door ajar. And if a ladder creaks then a tight binding might assure continued good use out of it. In the same sense a slave is formed to its owner's requirement.

I like the hobbling of feet; locking them safely away when not in use. A simple yet harsh stress position:

Attachments

• 002a.jpg
    002a.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 537
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 446
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    257.8 KB · Views: 498
bdsmlr-269822-zUN957XaLL-og.jpg

As twonines says, we would love to see you try. Can you imagine Kathy, your body completely bare, you feel the cool air on your skin as they stretch you over the frame. feel that tension in your back, feel your ribs revealed prominently, your breasts hang against their normal direction. Your feet are tied wide apart, opening your thighs and with you bent backwards like this your sex is thrust up and very very exposed to the world. With every part of you naked and stretched, a delicious feeling I'm sure, a beautiful sight.

As twonines says, we would love to see you try. Can you imagine Kathy, your body completely bare, you feel the cool air on your skin as they stretch you over the frame. feel that tension in your back, feel your ribs revealed prominently, your breasts hang against their normal direction. Your feet are tied wide apart, opening your thighs and with you bent backwards like this your sex is thrust up and very very exposed to the world. With every part of you naked and stretched, a delicious feeling I'm sure, a beautiful sight.
Thanks , so erotic

That is a lovely series

These have their own kind of realism,
it's the kind of 'dungeons' you'll get,
when you install them in a normal house,
(as not everyone can own a BDSM castle, vault of doom or Chateau Roissy ...)
so sometimes you'll have to settle for the dungeon wallpaper!
... if you treat your slaves right (that is of course, wrong - the right way)
... we won't mind!

Attachments

• 0E07903B-6CD3-4ADF-91CB-401B1A106991.jpeg
    0E07903B-6CD3-4ADF-91CB-401B1A106991.jpeg
    261.5 KB · Views: 456
  • 9DFF4A67-98D3-4B5D-9F78-41EBA6A62660.gif
    9DFF4A67-98D3-4B5D-9F78-41EBA6A62660.gif
    960.4 KB · Views: 456
Back
Top Bottom