Strip Or Be Stripped

Male or Female and Strip or Be Stripped?

• Female, Strip

Votes: 89 17.7%
  • Female, Stripped

Votes: 272 54.2%
  • Male, Strip

Votes: 38 7.6%
  • Male, Stripped

Votes: 103 20.5%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com

Anonymous

Spectator
In one of the opening scenes of Charles Bronson's The Evil That Men Do the torture expert is giving a class on torture. He says that a woman must be made to remove her clothing to take away her dignity. Then he tells the soldiers to strip the man next in line. I'm curious if this has any basis in fact.
Please weigh in.

Believe me if you were standing under the stipe about to be crucified, there would be plenty of women there watching you!

From what I gather reading historical accounts women were always fond of executions. They knitted by the guillotine, they led the raucous crowd at Tyburn, I am sure they were out in force at every crucifixion, added fun was that there they had naked men to look at & revulse over!

Maybe it was left up to the crowd as to whether the person to be crucified was stripped or not.

I voted for "strip [myself]" - not because of the humiliation thing,​
I like being naked, I'm not an exhibitionist but nor am I ashamed of my body -​
it would just be a last thing I could do for myself,​
I'd get pleasure from taking off whatever clothes were left,​
then turn to let the crowd see me,​
flick back my hair, give a little smile to my Executioner,​
"Ready, Sir!"​

I saw this movie only in a translated version. But (as far as I
remember) the psychologic content of this "philosophy of torture" made
some sense.

If I undress in front of a lover, or in company with a friend, it has
to do with love, trust and friendship.
But if I would undress in front of an enemy (which a co-worker of such
a torture-system doubtless is) it would surely lead to a heavy loss of
dignity.

Thank god in our fantasies this kind of humiliation has also its benefits ;)
Just in reality it would not be so enjoyable ...

By the way, Bronson is cool in this movie :)

If I undress in front of a lover, or in company with a friend, it has
to do with love, trust and friendship...Just in reality it would not be so enjoyable ...

Believe me, Julia, it's very enjoyable in reality; I'm nude when Judith whips or tortures me and it can also be in attendance of some friends: it's what
augments the pleasure to be entirely given to the others, body and soul...

I imagine that I'm led clothed to the execution and that the executioners order me there to undress myself.
I think the humiliation is greater when you are forced to undress yourself.
While I have to undress, the executioners bring ropes, hammers and nails for the crucifixion. And the spectators, especially the women, laugh and make comments.

Believe me if you were standing under the stipe about to be crucified, there would be plenty of women there watching you!

From what I gather reading historical accounts women were always fond of executions. They knitted by the guillotine, they led the raucous crowd at Tyburn, I am sure they were out in force at every crucifixion, added fun was that there they had naked men to look at & revulse over!

Anybody remember the stoning scene from the Life of Brian, when the women snuck in with the fake beards?

Back
Top Bottom