Strip Or Be Stripped

Male or Female and Strip or Be Stripped?

• Female, Strip

Votes: 89 17.7%
  • Female, Stripped

Votes: 272 54.2%
  • Male, Strip

Votes: 38 7.6%
  • Male, Stripped

Votes: 103 20.5%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
Take my clothes off for those filthy men to ogle me?
No way! They will have to earn the right to gaze on my softness.
I know that any resistance is pointless as they tie my wrists and hoist me up off the floor of their stone walled dungeon containing the frightful instruments of torture they will eventually use on me.
The Chief Inquisitor then orders his sadistic henchmen to flog me until all my clothes are torn to shreds and lie in tatters on the floor.
I am left hanging there, a tearful, bleeding wreck, totally naked but still defiant!

Take my clothes off for those filthy men to ogle me?
No way! They will have to earn the right to gaze on my softness.
I know that any resistance is pointless as they tie my wrists and hoist me up off the floor of their stone walled dungeon containing the frightful instruments of torture they will eventually use on me.
The Chief Inquisitor then orders his sadistic henchmen to flog me until all my clothes are torn to shreds and lie in tatters on the floor.
I am left hanging there, a tearful, bleeding wreck, totally naked but still defiant!
Don't tempt me missy. I represent filthy men everywhere :)

If a man and woman are condemned to be crucified together, they should make the long march out to the town square with their hands tied behind their backs and a limited amount of clothing on...something revealing and objectively immodest by society's standards as an initial humiliation. Perhaps the woman wears something equivalent to a bikini and a thong, and the man is reduced to standard underwear. The woman should be showing enough to arouse the man who is leashed and collared behind her and can't help looking to distract himself from the watchful eyes of the crowd. Perhaps he is whipped to march faster and he makes contact with the bound woman in front of him which furthers his involuntary excitement. Then, when they are required to strip nude at the crucifixion site, the man will already have a covered erection that he is forced to reveal to the entire audience as well as to his now naked female companion which furthers her own humiliation. That will make the public stripping as embarrassing for the man as it is for the woman.

Honestly while I have a high tolerance for pain I suspect in a very short time the ONLY thing I will be thinking about is PAIN.

What hurts the most right now and what can I do to easy that pain? Of course the whole point of this type of the death is for it to be VERY painful and drawn out and any 'sexual' side effects (ex: exciting the mob by body movements that simulate sex, moaning, groaning, crying out) as simply that.

In my few lucid moments I'd probably be begging for the mercy of a quick death.

I suspect thinking HOW I look hung up there would probably be the farthest thing from my mind.

kisses

willowfall
My fighting spirit orders me to stay proud even if the pain is huge ... I dont think that at any moment I could beg for mercy !
I was fighting, I was the loser : I entirely accept my fate, without restriction ...
The huge shame brought by my rapes will be, of course, a very bad moment (I'm lesbian!) but it will bring to me one more reason to resist and never to show to the crowd that I could be low !

Never ! Never' ! Never !

5 episode 21.jpg

Back
Top Bottom