Strip Or Be Stripped

Male or Female and Strip or Be Stripped?

• Female, Strip

Votes: 89 17.7%
  • Female, Stripped

Votes: 272 54.2%
  • Male, Strip

Votes: 38 7.6%
  • Male, Stripped

Votes: 103 20.5%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
Yes! And, in a modern setting - say some big sports arena -
there'd be huge screens showing my every move in closeup,
so I'd be seeing myself as I strip,
knowing how closely and intimately the huge crowd -
and tv watchers around the world -
are following my humiliation.​

View attachment 227104

...she's been there...

Tree

Oh, if only, Tree, if only. The fantasy is so delicious. The small figure on the distant stage is blown up to huge size on the surrounding screens, nothing is left to the imagination. Her naked struggle is beamed into living rooms and bars around the world, like an intimate and intensely humiliating version of that final scene in The Truman Show, millions sharing and enjoying her ordeal.
And she loves every minute of it

The thought of standing in front of the crowd naked and bound is thought provoking tgen the crowd starts yelling crucify him the judge orders me to be flogged brutally no Mercy then to be bought back

The thought of standing in front of the crowd naked and bound is thought provoking tgen the crowd starts yelling crucify him the judge orders me to be flogged brutally no Mercy then to be bought back
I was then dragged back to the judge my whole body covered in lashes and I can't hardly stand one of the guards tgen puts a crown of barved wire on my head and a red cloak over my shoulders like a toga I'm found guilty and I'm sentenced to be crucified on a cross covered in glass and broken bones shreds

Yes! And, in a modern setting - say some big sports arena -
there'd be huge screens showing my every move in closeup,
so I'd be seeing myself as I strip,
knowing how closely and intimately the huge crowd -
and tv watchers around the world -
are following my humiliation.​

...she's been there...

Tree
Buy Squirrel Vodka!

Those big screens and crosses don't pay for themselves ;)
and it was a great week for Melissa in our coffeeshop and the waitress Ulrika was getting mad that day

I have a different spin on this. I voted 'stripped' mainly because I never conceived of the humiliation aspect of being ordered to undress --thanks for that insight. I may work a variation to my fantasy using it. However, with my story, being stripped provides so much opportunity for drama. On execution day, I'm wearing a fundoshi undergarment plus drawstring bottoms --all heavily stained and soiled of course. Following flogging, I carry my patibulum. When we reach my stake outside the city walls, I get nailed on the ground of course. But prior to the nailing, the bottoms are ripped off violently and my ankles are lightly bound together with a heavy rope --just to keep them together for the over-the-shoulder carry up the ladder. I've borrowed a lot from the Canadian film 'Jesus of Montreal' for most of my fantasy improvements --that movie is a masterpiece.

After feet nailing, the executioners consult with each other and decide to rip away my final article of clothing --because I'm an exceptionally pathetic excuse for a man and warrant the additional indignity. I like to add one more humiliation piece to the whole clothing thing: my rags in addition to a box of my other meager belongings, collected at my arrest, are BURNED. Boy, you can't have too much humiliation ...it's a core element!
You should write a story detailing your fantasy!

Oh, stripped indeed.

Or at least I'd be wearing a loose loincloth that would slowly fall away after I'm raised up, leaving me utterly naked. Not that I'd care that much -- or probably even notice -- at that point, what with all the agony I'd be in.

But since, as a female, I'd certainly be raped before crucifixion, why would I still be wearing a loincloth when I'm nailed to my cross?

Based on the artwork I've seen here so far, fully naked is probably what would actually happen. Although, a loosely fitting loincloth around a woman's hips has its sexy appeal.

Ooops! I my have missed the point of the thread. I assume I would be stripped and not forced to strip myself. Making the victim undress herself is certainly interesting. Is that more humiliating for her than being stripped my her executioners? Tough call, that.

Having the victim strip herself makes more a sport of her execution. And if there's only a few victims (let's say, all women, for the sake of discussion) perhaps the time could be made for a little forced striptease. If there's lots of victims, no doubt the executioners would take charge of the disrobing.

But that begs the question of why so many really attractive women (and I'll slip myself into that group for the sake of argument) were being executed. It sort of reminds me of a line from the Princess Bride movie I think, when the handsome male lead dissuades a suicidal Princess Buttercup from stabbing a dagger into her breast because there are so few perfect breasts in the world (if I'm remembering the scene correctly). Oh well, in a fantasy all us ladies can be VS models, right?;););)

Enough babbling on my part. Sometimes I just cannot stop!

Last edited:
Oh, stripped indeed.

Or at least I'd be wearing a loose loincloth that would slowly fall away after I'm raised up, leaving me utterly naked. Not that I'd care that much -- or probably even notice -- at that point, what with all the agony I'd be in.

But since, as a female, I'd certainly be raped before crucifixion, why would I still be wearing a loincloth when I'm nailed to my cross?

Based on the artwork I've seen here so far, fully naked is probably what would actually happen. Although, a loosely fitting loincloth around a woman's hips has its sexy appeal.

Ooops! I my have missed the point of the thread. I assume I would be stripped and not forced to strip myself. Making the victim undress herself is certainly interesting. Is that more humiliating for her than being stripped my her executioners? Tough call, that.

Having the victim strip herself makes more a sport of her execution. And if there's only a few victims (let's say, all women, for the sake of discussion) perhaps the time could be made for a little forced striptease. If there's lots of victims, no doubt the executioners would take charge of the disrobing.

But that begs the question of why so many really attractive women (and I'll slip myself into that group for the sake of argument) were being executed. It sort of reminds me of a line from the Princess Bride movie I think, when the handsome male lead dissuades Buttercup from stabbing a dagger into her breast because there are so few perfect breasts in the world (if I'm remembering the scene correctly). Oh well, in a fantasy all us ladies can be VS models, right?;););)

Well it``s the "You Only Hurt The One You Love Scenario"
but let`s say the Emperor is just ugly and all those beautiful
women have spurned his advances so to keep his own pride
he has to destroy them

Oh, stripped indeed.

But that begs the question of why so many really attractive women (and I'll slip myself into that group for the sake of argument) were being executed. It sort of reminds me of a line from the Princess Bride movie I think, when the handsome male lead dissuades Buttercup from stabbing a dagger into her breast because there are so few perfect breasts in the world (if I'm remembering the scene correctly). Oh well, in a fantasy all us ladies can be VS models, right?;););)

I was stripped.

Would have stripped yourself, if goaded into doing so, or would you make the executioners do it?

Realistically, any woman with or without clothing at this point would be terrified out of her mind and reduced to a state of near catatonia. At least until the nails were driven.:eek:
When I was crucified they stripped me out of my slave outfit.

I thnk both scenarios have their place in the fantasy and both equally erotic. A woman ordered to undress before she is stretched out on the cross is compelling. Fingers fumbling at her clothes knowing many eyes are fixed on her, eager to see her naked, finally slipping off her sandals/shoes to leave her feet bare for the nails. Then again clothes being ripped from her baring her body for the whip is also exciting.

:oops: thankyou Stilet2, flattery will get you everywhere! :D

But that begs the question of why so many really attractive women (and I'll slip myself into that group for the sake of argument) were being executed.

It seems the (male) consensus here is that we look really, REALLY attractive
writhing on our crosses :devil:

Back
Top Bottom