Strip Or Be Stripped

Male or Female and Strip or Be Stripped?

• Female, Strip

Votes: 89 17.8%
  • Female, Stripped

Votes: 271 54.2%
  • Male, Strip

Votes: 38 7.6%
  • Male, Stripped

Votes: 102 20.4%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
For me the most humiliating would be to be told to strip in front of a bunch of guards. Making lewd comments as my clothing came off. Then hands tied as a final reminder that my body is not mine.

Another take on humiliation, here when a woman being offered in a slave-sale
has stripped off her panties and revealed what's under them -
by Thomastergel on DevArt:

page_469_dreaded_their_reactions_by_thomastergel_dcvunur-pre.jpg

and my response -

The moment of nakedness - that shiver of excitement, fear, submission, as i slip off my panties.
i feel so horny - while he was groping my tits, i could feel my girlie-parts softening, opening,
now i'm sweating outside, oozing inside, my pussy's dripping wet
yes, and my bush is too ...
What's the matter with these men? Haven't they seen a grown-up woman before?
But their jeering, the insults, the humiliation - they're just making me hornier still!

View attachment 659246

and my response -

The moment of nakedness - that shiver of excitement, fear, submission, as i slip off my panties.
i feel so horny - while he was groping my tits, i could feel my girlie-parts softening, opening,
But their jeering, the insults, the humiliation - they're just making me hornier still!
Eul

You are perplexing!

;)

View attachment 659246

and my response -

Have you already played this scenario in BDSM ? I did recently for the St Sylvestre'night with some friends ...
It's a deep feeeling when you're put in an auction sale ; you think that you're only a thing that people can use !
It's looking like if you were non-existing , if only your body was important !
And it continues even after the sale when you're used following the wishes of your new owner ...
A great moment of intense sensations !

I got sold this summer when my Mistress was out of town and I was given to another for my "safe keeping".

Actually, while I didn't think I would be into it, I found it fairly erotic to walk the cat walk in a little black dress, be ordered to strip and was bid on.

It was also a little bit frightening to realize I could be sold to anybody in the audience who had the cash.

I'm trying to write a fictionalized version of the event.

kisses

willowfall

I got sold this summer when my Mistress was out of town and I was given to another for my "safe keeping".

Actually, while I didn't think I would be into it, I found it fairly erotic to walk the cat walk in a little black dress, be ordered to strip and was bid on.

It was also a little bit frightening to realize I could be sold to anybody in the audience who had the cash.

kisses

willowfall
What a scary, stimulating , concept. Who knows where a story like that might lead to ? Please do write it !

kisses

willowfall
Please do it!!!

Have you already played this scenario in BDSM ? I did recently for the St Sylvestre'night with some friends ...
It's a deep feeeling when you're put in an auction sale ; you think that you're only a thing that people can use !
It's looking like if you were non-existing , if only your body was important !
And it continues even after the sale when you're used following the wishes of your new owner ...
A great moment of intense sensations !
I had to google St. Sylvestre's night. Having a slave auction at mid night where the highest bidder gets to "own" the slave until first light of the new year. Sounds like so much fun. Marie and I have it on our calendar. Please do keep me informed of any other European traditions that are delishiously perverted. We are always looking for new party themes.

Being naked should never be humiliating! Everyone comes to the world naked! It is not the fact of being naked that is humiliating, it is the situation and the reaction of those who look at you that makes the humiliation. A piece of cloth like loincloth that does not hide anything of your physiological reactions, erection in men and production of cyprine in women. Moreover, in matters of submission, this ridiculous loincloth should be proscribed, the submissive or the submissive must give access to all parts of his body to his master or mistress, his whip, his stick or his fingers and any other object which he wishes to use. In submission, crucifixion or hanging, nudity is required

Oh the embarrassment and humiliation. I would hope to die from it. At the same time what a turn on. To look up at the multiple big screens zooming in at your most intimate and vulnerable parts. I would prefer the St. Andrews cross. It opens your legs and forces the arms to separate the breasts. Also, to be stripped by several persons, both male and female. Hopefully they would be perverse enough to take the time to entertain the audience with probes and taunts. I know the women would. We are so adept at bringing misery to other women. To probe deeply and draw blood with their fingernails and then rub it on our faces. To bring upon us the slowest possible form of death, to prolong the agony and entertain the crowd who would likely be in a state of frenzy. And to add insult to it all, to have our familys forced to watch the proceedings. This would be the ultimate torture to someone shy and demure like myself.

conosin62.jpg
Barb looks so cute in that crop top :love:

Back
Top Bottom