Strip-searched. A BDSM illustrated story by montycrusto

Go to CruxDreams.com
Part 18
Scan_20180226 (3).jpg (expand in new tab to view)

Uttering a low groan, the policeman emptied his balls down the helpless prisoner's throat. He pulled himself out of her with a sucking sound, and Gemma had time for one gurgling breath of air before he clamped his hand over her open mouth. The prison-guard behind her removed his foot from her ass, where he had been grinding the butt plug and dildo deeper into her body with the sole of his shoe, and pulled her upright, kicking the chair away as she was pulled and pushed into a standing position.

Gemma suddenly coughed up a large blob of sperm into the copper's palm; he smeared it over her face, working it into her nose and eyes, temporarily blinding her; she snuffled to clear her nostrils but her eyes were hopelessly gummed up with the sticky mess. The policeman placed one hand around her neck and squeezed, choking her and almost lifting her off the ground. "Stand up straight, cunt twenty-six!" he ordered. Gemma was pulled up on to her tip-toes, gasping for breath, wondering if her final moments had come.

To make matters worse, the prison-guard behind her began tugging at the chain that went under her crotch and through the rings at the base of the two plugs; every pull tightened the chain and caused the plugs to move inside her. The other prison-guard, having secured prisoner 19 for the night, was poking and prodding at Gemma's breasts and belly with his baton, occasionally pushing it into her navel or thrusting it between her thighs.

The Cop relaxed his hold on her throat enough for her to take a couple of breaths, while he continued to smear his seed into her hair and eyes with his other hand; she struggled for breath, open-mouthed and on tip-toe, while the taut chain made the dildo and butt-plug jump inside her, and the baton in front of her prodded none too gently at her breasts, belly and groin.

A shadow passed briefly overhead; by the time she realised what it was, it was too late: the leather hood's integral gag was already inside her open mouth. The two cops between them pulled and pushed the hood on to Gemma's cum-smeared face and zipped it shut, sealing her into total darkness, before tightly buckling the straps across her eyes and mouth, and around her neck. As before, the huge phallic gag filled her mouth almost to the back of her throat, and she could only breathe through the two tiny holes under her nose.

The men's voices were muffled by the leather hood, but she could still hear what they were saying: "Isn't that better, fuck-meat?" crooned one of them, "All three holes stuffed to bursting, and ready to be locked up in your little cell for the night! Make the most of it, because tomorrow morning you're getting interrogated and you won't fucking enjoy that one little bit!" "C'mon lads, let's get the cunt locked up, it's getting late." "You can come back and play with the traitorous bitch any time, as you brought her in. Just remember 3B slash twenty-six. Something tells me she's going to be here a long fucking time."

to be continued....

Ink on paper. All characters are fictional adults engaging in consensual role play.

Part 19
6F98DE2D-7418-4E65-988C-DEDD2E8E317E.jpeg
The two riot cops pinched and squeezed Gemma's small breasts. "We'll see you after your interrogation tomorrow, then, you lucky little bitch, assuming there's anything left of you.. Don't go running away, will ya? We haven't finished with you, not by a long way!" She heard their coarse laughter receding along with their footsteps as they left.

"Fuck, I thought those arseholes would never leave," said one of the Prison Officers, as they pushed the helpless girl across the room to an open locker. "Your cell, cunt twenty-six!" He pulled up the chain that hung down like a tail behind her, passing it up between her bound arms and over the rail near the top of the open locker, before pulling it down and passing it under her handcuffs. Then he pulled it up once more, forcing Gemma's arms painfully high up behind her back, and passed the chain a second time over the rail.

She whimpered quietly as she was pushed sideways into the confined space, feeling the cold metal walls pressing against her breasts and buttocks. The chain between her ankles rattled over the steel sill and she stubbed her toe on a hard heavy object lying on the floor. "Stand up on the brick, there's a good girl," the guard growled, kicking her ankles a couple of times. She managed to get one foot on the brick, then the other; it was too small for both of her feet to stand flat on its surface. The guard pulled the chain tighter; Gemma could hear it click-clicking as it slipped over the rail above her, and she felt it slowly tightening around her waist, pulling the butt-plug and dildo deeper into her body, and twisting her arms ever further up behind her shoulder-blades, until she was forced up on to her tip-toes. What little slack this gained was immediately taken up with a final heave that almost pulled her off her feet, as one guard brutally pulled down the end of the chain, and the other padlocked it to the ring at the top of Gemma's hood.

The two guards, sweating from their efforts, stood back to admire their captive, as she hung in her chains, only her toes touching the top of the brick, her legs already trembling with the effort. She panted shallowly through the hood's tiny nostril-holes. The hood's built-in gag was forcing its way into the back of her throat, and she felt like her arms were being twisted off, while the chain around her waist was so tight it felt like she was being sawn in half.

"Get some rest, little anarchist cunt!" one of the guards sneered, "you've got a busy day tomorrow, and you had better be co-operative, if you know what's good for you!"

The metallic slam of the steel door was deafening, even through the leather hood, and Gemma heard the rattle of a padlock securing it shut. As she was left alone in darkness and fear, tightly bound, naked and helpless, she wondered if she would ever see daylight again.

(that's all I've got, for now, I think I'd better call that "End of Book One")

Author's note: this work was deleted from my DeviantArt gallery after an entirely false accusation that it constituted some form of "hate-speech against law-enforcement officers". The accuser pretended to be representing a law-enforcement interest group, which was also a lie. In any case, this work is not appearing in my gallery at the moment, and may not be copied, shared or posted anywhere without my express permission. The same disclaimers apply as to all my work. Thank you.

Part 19
View attachment 707895
The two riot cops pinched and squeezed Gemma's small breasts. "We'll see you after your interrogation tomorrow, then, you lucky little bitch, assuming there's anything left of you.. Don't go running away, will ya? We haven't finished with you, not by a long way!" She heard their coarse laughter receding along with their footsteps as they left.

"Fuck, I thought those arseholes would never leave," said one of the Prison Officers, as they pushed the helpless girl across the room to an open locker. "Your cell, cunt twenty-six!" He pulled up the chain that hung down like a tail behind her, passing it up between her bound arms and over the rail near the top of the open locker, before pulling it down and passing it under her handcuffs. Then he pulled it up once more, forcing Gemma's arms painfully high up behind her back, and passed the chain a second time over the rail.

She whimpered quietly as she was pushed sideways into the confined space, feeling the cold metal walls pressing against her breasts and buttocks. The chain between her ankles rattled over the steel sill and she stubbed her toe on a hard heavy object lying on the floor. "Stand up on the brick, there's a good girl," the guard growled, kicking her ankles a couple of times. She managed to get one foot on the brick, then the other; it was too small for both of her feet to stand flat on its surface. The guard pulled the chain tighter; Gemma could hear it click-clicking as it slipped over the rail above her, and she felt it slowly tightening around her waist, pulling the butt-plug and dildo deeper into her body, and twisting her arms ever further up behind her shoulder-blades, until she was forced up on to her tip-toes. What little slack this gained was immediately taken up with a final heave that almost pulled her off her feet, as one guard brutally pulled down the end of the chain, and the other padlocked it to the ring at the top of Gemma's hood.

The two guards, sweating from their efforts, stood back to admire their captive, as she hung in her chains, only her toes touching the top of the brick, her legs already trembling with the effort. She panted shallowly through the hood's tiny nostril-holes. The hood's built-in gag was forcing its way into the back of her throat, and she felt like her arms were being twisted off, while the chain around her waist was so tight it felt like she was being sawn in half.

"Get some rest, little anarchist cunt!" one of the guards sneered, "you've got a busy day tomorrow, and you had better be co-operative, if you know what's good for you!"

The metallic slam of the steel door was deafening, even through the leather hood, and Gemma heard the rattle of a padlock securing it shut. As she was left alone in darkness and fear, tightly bound, naked and helpless, she wondered if she would ever see daylight again.

(that's all I've got, for now, I think I'd better call that "End of Book One")

Author's note: this work was deleted from my DeviantArt gallery after an entirely false accusation that it constituted some form of "hate-speech against law-enforcement officers". The accuser pretended to be representing a law-enforcement interest group, which was also a lie. In any case, this work is not appearing in my gallery at the moment, and may not be copied, shared or posted anywhere without my express permission. The same disclaimers apply as to all my work. Thank you.
Oh, thank you, Monty, for completing this remarkable story.

Author's note: this work was deleted from my DeviantArt gallery after an entirely false accusation that it constituted some form of "hate-speech against law-enforcement officers". The accuser pretended to be representing a law-enforcement interest group, which was also a lie.
I'm a real law enforcement officer and I very much enjoyed this story. Your drawings are excellent and show us as the strong, manly men that some of us are (not Moore, she's a strong manly womanly woman)-Det. Stan Goldman, NYPD

Back
Top Bottom