Stuck-up Tracey - 2

Go to CruxDreams.com
In the meantime the rest of the girls surrounded Tracey to make sure she couldn’t escape. She did her best to fight them off but she was not only totally outnumbered but also outclassed. These were fit, strong and tough girls who thought nothing of heaving about huge weights on a daily basis. A fat little shrimp like Tracey was child’s play to them.

Emily and Stacey soon came back with a number of boxes. In spite of her growing alarm, Tracey was curious to know what on earth was inside them. She didn’t have to wait long to find out!

Tearing open one of the boxes, Lucy brandished a roll of tape in triumph. The other girls, who already knew what it was, laughed out loud.

“This,” said Lucy, a big grin on her face, “is called Supa-Tape. It’s the strongest adhesive tape in the world, Tracey. It’s super-strength, double sided and just perfect for bonding anything permanently. Or anyone,” she added meaningfully. “It’s an instant adhesive that sticks to any surface right away so you don’t have to wait for it to dry like you do with some other types of adhesive. It’s got high tack, high strength and it takes ages to deteriorate. And it’s almost completely resistant to chemicals as well because of its high adhesive coating. Which means it’s a bugger to get off – ordinary cleaning fluids won’t shift it. And the best part is that the longer you leave it on the surface the harder it sticks. After just twenty-four hours it sets solid as a rock.”

Tracey’s eyes widened in fear as she realised what Lucy was planning.

“Please,” she said, in a totally untypical humble voice, “please, Lucy, please don’t hurt me. I’m sorry if I’ve been a bitch. I really am. I promise I’ll be nice to you all in future.”

And tell Mrs. Chambers to fire you as soon as I get out of her, Tracey thought to herself.

But Lucy wasn’t interested in Tracey’s sudden humility. Nor were the other girls. They’d had enough of her bossiness and they were totally determined to take her down a peg or two.

“Let’s tie her up,” said Lucy. “Then we can all have some fun with this fucking bitch!”

They used the Supa-Tape to tie Tracey’s arms and wrists tightly behind her back. Then Lucy went over to the First-Aid cupboard and picked up a roll of lint. She pinched Tracey’s nose hard so that she gasped for breath and was forced to open her mouth wide in order to breathe. As soon as Tracey did that Lucy shoved the whole wad of lint right inside and signalled to Emily to come over and hold her mouth in place till she’d got it properly secured.

Poor Tracey could only stand there and wait as Lucy picked up yet another item that she knew would be used to hurt and humiliate her. The grin on Lucy’s face got wider as she waved the item in Tracey’s terrified face.

“This, Tracey,” Lucy told her, the smile on her face getting wider by the minute, “is the strongest and most adhesive packing tape in the world. You can guess where it’s going now, can’t you? OK, Emily, you can take your hand away now. Wouldn’t want you getting hurt, would we?”

The girls all laughed when she said that. Then Lucy picked up the packing tape and wrapped it around her mouth. She wasn’t content just to do it once; she kept on wrapping it round and round Tracey’s head until the whole roll had been used up!

“That’s much better,” said Lucy, laughing. “Now we’ve finally got you to shut that stupid fucking gob of yours. And that’s just for starters, Tracey!”

Back
Top Bottom