Studies In Cruciform 2.0

Go to CruxDreams.com
Sorry sympa but Pp hasn't received any thread update notifications (apart from two relatively old threads) in almost a week. Even had to rely on a PM from ella to tell Pp that she had replied to His own story.

But Pp isn't convinced that these appreciate what it is that they inviting upon their own precious bottoms.

Ready when You are, Pp!
Bravely presented but there is no need to state the obvious and you should know by now that Pp will proceed in His own good time.
But how long can you hold yourself as His cane strikes upwards beneath those firm young breasts or cuts across your thrust forward mound?

Here I am Pp. Whenever you are ready....
Very inviting Barb. But will you still look back over your shoulder when His whip falls across that beautifully shaped tight little arse? Or will you spread your arms wide and clench your fingers then bury your face in the pillows and bite hard on the cloth to stem your screams?

Last edited:
Very inviting Barb. But will you still look back over your should when His whip falls across that beautifully shaped tight little arse? Or will you spread your arms wide and clench your fingers then bury your face in the pillows and bite hard on the cloth to stem your screams?
The latter I think.

I've been called 'asshole' more than once but I doubt that is where you were going....

Back
Top Bottom