Studies In Cruciform 2.0

Go to CruxDreams.com
Yes, indeed ! And do you know why ? It's because more a a man'ass will be muscular, more his "coup de reins" will be strong and his cock could deeply penetrate her vagina, bringing more pleasure and his sperm near the entry of her womb ... :rolleyes:
Are you satisfied ? I know that it's "crude" but it's the reality ... conscious or not ...;)
Somewhere in parallel universe...:(

Could this be the most quoted post on cruxforums? :rolleyes:

She sure struck a chord! :D
Struck a chord Wragg? Pp has always known that messaline would much rather be struck by chords cords :devil:.
IMG_1358.JPG
Yes....lame.....Pp knows that. But how else does He respond to the wonder that is le cul de messaline, le cul de Barb and those others less often revealed.

Why the women'ass is so much attractive for you, men ?:D;)
boffin_teaser.jpg

Ah, I am so glad you asked that, Messaline. It is an extremely good question.

It is very simple, you see. The combination of generous amounts of subcutaneous adipose tissue in the female gluteal region, along with a high inter-ischial distance, characterised by by a wide pelvis, signifies increased fertility and thus enhances the sexual desirability of the owner of the aforesaid pelvis to any observing male bipeds of the homo sapiens genus.

I trust that clears up this question definitively.

- Professor Hieronymus Wragg, UVM

View attachment 466467

It is very simple, you see. The combination of generous amounts of subcutaneous adipose tissue in the female gluteal region, along with a high inter-ischial distance, characterised by by a wide pelvis, signifies increased fertility and thus enhances the sexual desirability of the owner of the aforesaid pelvis to any observing male bipeds of the homo sapiens genus.

he got his job through nepotism...

View attachment 466467

So, to paraphrase, a lovely round bottom signifies that the owner is in fine form, and might be quite happy to do things that the male biped (who is, as you say, an ardent connaisseur of such features, and an avid observer) would be interested in. Mind you, there are so many such signifiers. Almost any part of the female form is irresistible to some male, but the bottom is one of the loveliest parts.

In short, I do not care why I am fond of a lovely woman's bottom. I am simply glad that she has one, and that it is so pleasingly formed.

So, to paraphrase, a lovely round bottom signifies that the owner is in fine form, and might be quite happy to do things that the male biped (who is, as you say, an ardent connaisseur of such features, and an avid observer) would be interested in. Mind you, there are so many such signifiers. Almost any part of the female form is irresistible to some male, but the bottom is one of the loveliest parts.

In short, I do not care why I am fond of a lovely woman's bottom. I am simply glad that she has one, and that it is so pleasingly formed.

Does that apply to a tight little? :rolleyes:

I always found the male one most useful as something to hang on to ... ;)

I think tight little is synonymous, yes. I don't suppose I can necessarily speak for all men, but I have been told by people who matter (e.g. people of the female persuasion occupying my bed) that my posterior is to their liking,:cool: and I have no problem at all with such a personage using it to hold onto. In fact, it may (as my current lover says) help with the overall effort (she reads too much Wodehouse, if that's actually a thing). :D

Last edited:

GEEZE! Reminds me of page 28 or so of "The Godfather" ..........

I still prefer lemon than cream, Dear! :p

Back
Top Bottom