Studies In Cruciform 2.0

Go to CruxDreams.com
Studies in Cruciform 2.1448
Small Stories

Comme j'ai dit, je dois confesser que je préfère
les très petits seins, et notamment s'ils sont bien fouettés.

(As said, I must confess that I prefer very small
breasts; especially if they're well-whipped.)

tumblr_n271vdgGMc1qiz6eho1_500.jpg.jpeg
Ego Stipes Ergo Sum

Small Stories

"You understand, don’t you? If you open your mouth to take
the ball-gag it means you give up your right to a safe-word.
It means you give me permission to whip you until I decide to stop.
Even if you lose consciousness, even if I draw blood I can
continue to whip you on any part of your body as ferociously
and as long as I please. You understand this, don’t you?"

"Yes, I understand."

"So what’s your decision? Will you accept the gag and abandon your safe-word?"

tumblr_nz97bmr1ep1sgiepao1_250.gif
(gif)
Ego Stipes Ergo Sum

Small Stories

"You understand, don’t you? If you open your mouth to take
the ball-gag it means you give up your right to a safe-word.
It means you give me permission to whip you until I decide to stop.
Even if you lose consciousness, even if I draw blood I can
continue to whip you on any part of your body as ferociously
and as long as I please. You understand this, don’t you?"

"Yes, I understand."

"So what’s your decision? Will you accept the gag and abandon your safe-word?"

View attachment 654909
(gif)
Ego Stipes Ergo Sum
...but of course she will

Pulchra sunt ubera quae paululum supereminent et tument modice.
(Beautiful are breasts that swell slightly and are modestly tumescent. (liberal translation)) :very_hot::cool:
Gilbert of Hoyt, a gentleman of excellent taste - he continues
'they (the breasts that is, not the whole females) should be bound but not flattened,
restricted gently and not allowed to wobble too freely'
:tits:

Although I liked the History and the Latin, that scene with the girl is what I really remember.
But I did like the sentiment there - it was directed at a sculpture of the Virgin I think. I like almost all breasts (I'm a heterosexual male!). Variety is wonderful! But if I had to live with (including privileges) only one set of breasts for the rest of my life, I would chose moderately small.

(Beautiful are breasts that swell slightly and are modestly tumescent. (liberal translation)) :very_hot::cool:
I would translate "Beautiful are breasts that stand out slightly and are modestly swollen."

But we should both defer to Eulalia (As to the Lord High Executioner!) for the best translation.

Although I liked the History and the Latin, that scene with the girl is what I really remember.

But I did like the sentiment there - it was directed at a sculpture of the Virgin I think. I like almost all breasts (I'm a heterosexual male!). Variety is wonderful! But if I had to live with (including privileges) only one set of breasts for the rest of my life, I would chose moderately small.
That scene with Slater was unforgettable. Not sure why. Perhaps it was the innocence of the rose :)

I would translate "Beautiful are breasts that stand out slightly and are modestly swollen."
"are slightly swollen" for the Latin "tument"? :confused: That's possibly literally correct, but not really how we would comment on a woman's breasts - it sounds awkward.:confused: Does Barb mean "swollen" when she says something (either of hers or someone else's) is "tumescent"?:facepalm::rolleyes: Actually, I think the problem is with the underlying negative connotations of the English word "swollen". It's technically correct, and also entirely wrong.:p:doh::D

"are slightly swollen" for the Latin "tument"? :confused: That's possibly literally correct, but not really how we would comment on a woman's breasts - it sounds awkward.:confused: Does Barb mean "swollen" when she says something (either of hers or someone else's) is "tumescent"?:facepalm::rolleyes: Actually, I think the problem is with the underlying negative connotations of the English word "swollen". It's technically correct, and also entirely wrong.:p:doh::D

Take your point on 'Swollen' but don't forget, you're talking in the past tense.
I think ladies' bosoms in the present tense are just 'Swell'.

tumblr_nc2uuglNY91qjm7kso1_500.jpg
Ego Stipes Ergo Sum

Studies in Cruciform 2.1451
Small Stories

The Journey to the Whipping Post
begins with a single (barefoot) step.
View attachment 655189
Ego Stipes Ergo Sum

And who is the dude watching in the final frames?

Mailman, postal carrier, traffic cop, morality police?

Back
Top Bottom