Superbutter's Drawing Gallery

Go to CruxDreams.com
Mom has been hunged for 6.5 hour now. She is dying, sweaty af, exhausted, can’t breath and it seems after losing so much blood, from her nailed hands and feets,

I’m starting to think that i won’t see her much longer. :(

She also wishes god to take her now, to release her from this misery.....

00D08891-E933-45ED-AFFE-B43CE23754C5.jpeg

Last edited:
Mom has been hunged for 6.5 hour now. She is dying, sweaty af, exhausted, can’t breath and it seems after losing so much blood, from her nailed hands and feets,

I’m starting to think that i won’t see her much longer. :(

She also wishes god to take her now, to release her from this misery.....

View attachment 687195

No.
She looks strong, your mother. Determined. Her body will betray her, the animal instinct to survive will override any wish she may have to end this. She will last a long time, I think, struggling for breath, enduring unbearable pain and humiliation. You will have to bear this too, seeing your mother suffering, mocked. You had better come to terms with it.

No.
She looks strong, your mother. Determined. Her body will betray her, the animal instinct to survive will override any wish she may have to end this. She will last a long time, I think, struggling for breath, enduring unbearable pain and humiliation. You will have to bear this too, seeing your mother suffering, mocked. You had better come to terms with it.

Thanks phlebas, i do hope she could fight her pain and her humiliation....

how much longer does she have left for a woman her age on her cross?

Come to terms and Bear to see my own mom being nailed to the cross, striped naked, jeered and getting her breast sucked, Is just too much for my mental right now :(

Wow.... superbutter just wow. Your work is a look into your kinky crux fantasies. I think I’ve already said it but you are a inspiration when developing my own naughty works. Keep it up. :p

Thanks subversive, i also look up into your works to find some ideas :) as you have a very unique concept and theme.

let's continue to make some naughty works :p

Mom had her hands nailed far from each other (spread-eagled pose) making her exposing both of her sweaty armpits to the crowds.

and The roman seems to find my mom’s un-deodorized exposed armpits attractive and start to lick/suck them on.

It happens, Right before the crux, My mom told me that she will be very uncomfortable exposing her armpits while being crucified.

It drives me crazy to see the romans did the harassment to my mom. And can’t do nothing about it.

AB6777E8-7796-4A9E-A99A-37A86947F00C.jpeg

A049EA45-CB83-4F46-8377-7E6A2EDC5055.jpeg

CB5B4FCC-5925-4EA0-93E1-5DA4026B2807.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom