Superbutter's Drawing Gallery

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello, Superbutter99 :) How are you? When new pictures? :) ;)

Hi marieange..

Thank you for your enthusiast in my arts, sorry for being way too long gone :)

This ones for you, but its a different story apart from my previous crux mom (although this woman still some poor/lucky guy’s mom)

F06F1DFA-997B-4DC8-8038-886AF96C199F.jpeg

“Who doesnt love to see your mom getting crucified naked in an outstretch position :)

“Who doesnt love to see your mom getting crucified naked in an outstretch position :)

And I thought that was just me :p
OMFG I'm getting wet again now...

Would you allow your son to see you suffering on a cross? And what will he think? :)
Well I don't have any children myself, though I do kind of have three step-daughters, so what would they think? I hope they would be turned on LOL :)
I know I'd be turned on watching my mum - but then I'm kind of depraved so yeah that's a given I guess :p

Well I don't have any children myself, though I do kind of have three step-daughters, so what would they think? I hope they would be turned on LOL :)
I know I'd be turned on watching my mum - but then I'm kind of depraved so yeah that's a given I guess :p

I know right, the feelings in between turned on and depraved, is a weird but good feeling :) (because it would be sinful to enjoy the sexiness of your crucified own mom, but on the other side you would regret not to watch!) :p

Last edited:
I know right, the feelings in between turned on and depraved, is a weird but good feeling :) (because it would be sinful to enjoy the sexiness of your crucified own mom, but on the other side you would regret not to watch!) :p
As a High Priestess of Slaanesh, I think I can say with absolute certainly that "sinful" is just something that happens to other people :p

Back
Top Bottom