Survey of crux interests

Go to CruxDreams.com
For me, as an imaginative 'words' girl, it was the story of the Passion that I first found - and still do find - arousing,
especially when a teacher decide to give us 11-year-olds a blow-by-blow (literally) account of the process.
Images have certainly been powerful too, but it's identifying, empathising with Jesus,
imagining myself having all that done to me, that appeals most strongly to my deeply masochistic nature.
I like a girl with a "masochistic nature"

I seem to have a different take on this. Raised Congregationalist, I never had much interest or fascination about the crucifiction of Christ. I just accepted that it happened often in Rome. It was not until I discovered this site that I started to learn the many sides and emotions associated with crux. Now I have a certain interest in it , because I have seen how it has stimulated an erotic response in many people. I don't desire to have it done to me. I do enjoy the imagery on this site and love to hear how it is desireable to others. I have my own interest in things that stimulate ME, and find it enjoyable to learn about other peoples interests. This site has opened my eyes to so much. Thank you.

I seem to have a different take on this. Raised Congregationalist, I never had much interest or fascination about the crucifiction of Christ. I just accepted that it happened often in Rome. It was not until I discovered this site that I started to learn the many sides and emotions associated with crux. Now I have a certain interest in it , because I have seen how it has stimulated an erotic response in many people. I don't desire to have it done to me. I do enjoy the imagery on this site and love to hear how it is desireable to others. I have my own interest in things that stimulate ME, and find it enjoyable to learn about other peoples interests. This site has opened my eyes to so much. Thank you.

Another convert! :p

Back
Top Bottom