Surviving Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com

Nuala

Guard
The thought has never occurred to me but has anyone ever imagined being rescued once the cross has been raised? Or for the executioners amongst us have you ever thought of 1 of your victims being rescued once their cross has been raised? Whether I am bound or nailed to the cross for me it is always fatal.

ok - here's my rescue plan: chainsaw through the base of the cross, and drag the whole thing off, victim and all, throw it on the back of a flat-bed truck. Once I get it home, I'll set it up in the living room and fix myself a drink. Comfy sofa? check. Whip? check. Electric cattle-prod? check. Nailed and writhing naked woman? check. That's my evening's entertainment arranged. Actually it's not much of a rescue really.:rolleyes:

ok - here's my rescue plan: chainsaw through the base of the cross, and drag the whole thing off, victim and all, throw it on the back of a flat-bed truck. Once I get it home, I'll set it up in the living room and fix myself a drink. Comfy sofa? check. Whip? check. Electric cattle-prod? check. Nailed and writhing naked woman? check. That's my evening's entertainment arranged. Actually it's not much of a rescue really.:rolleyes:
Thats surprisingly gentle for my knight in shining armour.. . I expected you to just drag the cross along behind you to be serenaded by the screams of lucky damsel bouncing around and jerking against her nails :)

Young, beautiful female, crucified and raised, in unspeakable pain...offers the free and perpetual use of her body to the surrounding and admiring soldiers...they agree to the deal, lower her...and the fun begins..she cannot say 'no'...

Young, beautiful female, crucified and raised, in unspeakable pain...offers the free and perpetual use of her body to the surrounding and admiring soldiers...they agree to the deal, lower her...and the fun begins..she cannot say 'no'...
Not sure that she can stand this... ..."fun"

Back
Top Bottom