Surviving Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
Me too! Now and then I heard the song on the way to the (unfortunately closed now) Club. Relaxed driving it.View attachment 350293
A little part of the list of Songs on my CarStick.

Always liked "Georgy Girl", but "You were on my Mind" is their all time best!!!

Last edited:
Me too! Now and then I heard the song on the way to the (unfortunately closed now) Club. Relaxed driving it.View attachment 350293
A little part of the list of Songs on my CarStick.
Tree always thought a 'carstick' was a manual transmission...
Always liked "Georgy Girl", but "You were on my Mind" is there all time best!!!
I still know all the words to "You were on my mind"... difference is I listened to DJs play it on AM radio when it came out and Barb wasn't born yet... There's a good chance her mother was still a virgin and small child!!!

How many rap songs will be remembered that long???

Tree always thought a 'carstick' was a manual transmission...

I still know all the words to "You were on my mind"... difference is I listened to DJs play it on AM radio when it came out and Barb wasn't born yet... There's a good chance her mother was still a virgin and small child!!!

How many rap songs will be remembered that long???
CarStick change to Car-USB-Stick. ;)

You know you'll never find another Eul! :p
Luckily we won't ever need to find another Eul. You keep coming back, don't you?
Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent
Slavegirls getting uppity? There's something in the air, and it ain't the sweet smell of spring. More like the stench of rebellion.
So, Tree, we've got work to do. Violence, whatever else it is, is effective, and I think we're competent at that. Were's the spiked cornu? And about that rebellion thing. Red hot pliers. Rebellion must be nipped in the bud. Let's see if we find a bud to nip.

This!

Oh, I could imagine a lot of scenarios where the crucifixion is non-fatal.
It might serve the improvement of the victim.
It might be a harvesting of agony and ecstacy for some ritual, perhaps repeated.
It might be an initiation, rite of passage, qualification of some kind.
It might be the whim of the torturer, wanting to see me give up all hope and accept my fate, deciding to release me to live only in the moment when I do.

For beautiful women of a wide range of body types aged 18 to 60, I would offer crucifixion, in lieu of incarceration and a criminal record, for minor and non-violent crimes.

If she accepts crucifixion, she is stripped naked and strip searched, only a rubber band tying her hair back so we can see the expression on her face as she writhes.

Then, bind her, wrists and ankles to a Saint Andrew's Cross. Her full weight bears down excruciatingly on her crotch. Instinctively, she pulls up at her wrist bindings and pushes up from her ankle bindings to try to escape the undescribable agony. But lactic acid eventually builds up in her arm and leg muscles and she slides back down to the horrible inferno that is her crotch.

"Save me!" she screams out in despair.

"Only you can save yorself."

"Don't give me that mumbo-jumbo!"

"No...only you can save yourself...by orgasming..."

"WHAT????????????"

Tell her she is beautiful. Stroke her face, stroke her sides. Tell her again she is beautiful. Lick her areolas, suck her nipples. Lick her labiae, suck her clitoris.

She feels aroused now.

"You can do it! Keep it up! Cum for me, baby! C'mon, now! Cum for me, baby!"

She has the most powerful orgasm she has ever had in her life. The floor under her spread-out crotch is drenched. She passes out.

For the rest of her life, this will be her go-to memory for masturbating and orgasming, to the dismay of men and battery manufacturers everywhere.

Adding my two cents, for what they are worth. First of all "Faithful Sayings" was brilliant. i was thoroughly soaked reading it.

Today, with medicine what it is, a nailed victim certainly can recover. In Roman times however, i believe it was said that once the nails go in, the victim is already dying, and would do so even if taken from the cross alive.
today Full curing it's not possible to if a victim is nailed. if it's tied it's possible. nailed wrists and ankles are not possible to full cure and nerves rebuilt. the victim would be desibled forever

Last edited:
The thought has never occurred to me but has anyone ever imagined being rescued once the cross has been raised? Or for the executioners amongst us have you ever thought of 1 of your victims being rescued once their cross has been raised? Whether I am bound or nailed to the cross for me it is always fatal.

I have to agree, that in my fantasies, it is always fatal once I'm bound to my cross. It doesn't matter if I'm bound with rope, leather restraints, or nailed on, once I'm on the cross, I'm on it to the end of the ride!

Back
Top Bottom