Suspension By The Wrists

Go to CruxDreams.com
Typical that the symbol for torturer has been founded in the earlier SS-nazis. I think this to be postwar US-propaganda.

My (and our) crucifixion fantasies are without any connotation with historical legends:
it is my practice in my home in my life!

In jails from dictatorial countries they torment by hanging the victim only on the thumb, can be one day without severe consequences (because later they talk about). But the wrist is problematic for the circulatory. Therefore leather ties around the wrist with a certain protection above the artery can help to endure the time of suspension. For me it is always a sort of moving to organize my most intimate love but sometimes I can it not longer postpone, it must happen! Therefore I take a risk what is better than to do nothing!

It's that moment when the loincloth is lost that is so erotically exciting ... doesn't matter whether it is ripped away, or slowly withdrawn ... it has an erotic effect (maybe not the same but an effect just the same on both the victim and her tormentor).
Oh yes, I agree. I love a nice loincloth!!! They are so erotically exciting when they are tiny and hung perfectly on the hips, leaving just enough to the imagination to have you long for it to be removed.

Therefore I take a risk what is better than to do nothing!

The question is not to do nothing, but some risks are too much dangerous to be taken ... I'm young, I dont want to be bounded for the rest of my life ...
In an other hand, suspension by the breasts is also a nice experience , but you, men, alas cant ...
:(:devil:

http://xhamster.com/xembed.php?video=2311035

Messa: When you are strung up just by some rope around our wrists sure it can be very painful. But with the right equipment it is not and you can endure this hanging much more longer. From time to time you should get down on the floor to relax a bit before we start again. Just to please me...
nikki-tower-007-jpg.421446

Is it really? It looks pretty horrible to me.
How is it nice? Is it the physical feeling, or excitement, or what?

Like I said, phlebas , YOU CANT ...:D

And it's for this reason that you cant understand why it's bringing some nice sensations , even orgasm if we're a little helped ...
:rolleyes:

... and it's not horrible if it's made in safety and not prolonged more than 10 mns ...

Back
Top Bottom