Suspension By The Wrists

Go to CruxDreams.com
Not off the ground but still suspended ?

914.jpg

Nice thread!

Two hot blonde sorority sisters were before the college disciplinary committee. They had been found guilty of cheating on their tests.

"Since this is your first offense," declared the committee chair, "we are going to suspend you during spring break!"

"Oh, thank God!" exclaimed one of the blondes.

The committee chair smiled. "My dear, I don't think you understand what we mean by 'suspend.'"

The two blondes were suspended, alternatively by the wrists and ankles and fully naked, for the entirety of spring break in the dean's hall. They were conversation pieces at the week-long masquerade ball the dean held to raise funds.

After spring break, the college had a budgetary surplus.

Nice thread!

Two hot blonde sorority sisters were before the college disciplinary committee. They had been found guilty of cheating on their tests.

"Since this is your first offense," declared the committee chair, "we are going to suspend you during spring break!"

"Oh, thank God!" exclaimed one of the blondes.

The committee chair smiled. "My dear, I don't think you understand what we mean by 'suspend.'"

The two blondes were suspended, alternatively by the wrists and ankles and fully naked, for the entirety of spring break in the dean's hall. They were conversation pieces at the week-long masquerade ball the dean held to raise funds.

After spring break, the college had a budgetary surplus.

Opening new frontiers in academic fund raising ;)

At Oxford they'd be rusticated - hung on a trellis in the Fellows' Garden :D

I had to look that one up ... its meaning in American English just didn't make sense. :doh:

Rustication is a term used at Oxford, Cambridge and Durham Universities to mean being 'sent down' or expelled temporarily, or, in more recent times, to leave temporarily for welfare and/or health reasons.

I had to look that one up ... its meaning in American English just didn't make sense. :doh:

Rustication is a term used at Oxford, Cambridge and Durham Universities to mean being 'sent down' or expelled temporarily, or, in more recent times, to leave temporarily for welfare and/or health reasons.

I've heard the term used here, Barb. It usually involves some Wall Street type moving to Vermont to make goat cheese.

Typical that the symbol for torturer has been founded in the earlier SS-nazis. I think this to be postwar US-propaganda.

My (and our) crucifixion fantasies are without any connotation with historical legends:
it is my practice in my home in my life!

In jails from dictatorial countries they torment by hanging the victim only on the thumb, can be one day without severe consequences (because later they talk about). But the wrist is problematic for the circulatory. Therefore leather ties around the wrist with a certain protection above the artery can help to endure the time of suspension. For me it is always a sort of moving to organize my most intimate love but sometimes I can it not longer postpone, it must happen! Therefore I take a risk what is better than to do nothing!
The remarks about blood restriction and the use of leather straps reminded me of a TV program I once saw where they recreated a 16th C diving suit.
They had illustrations of the suit and knew that the sleeves and "trouser legs" of the suit ended at mid thigh and upper arm and had many strips of leather a "fringe" so to speak. These were created in the replica though no one could figure what they were for. When it came time to try the suit in the sea the sleeves and legs were just tied with thongs at the end above the fringe. It was found that at depth the divers arms and legs were so constricted by increased water pressure that he lost circulation and signalled to be pulled to the surface.
After much consideration it was decided to try plaiting the leather strips around the diver legs and arms, he presto success!
Would a similar system work for wrists suspension?

The suit here has only arms free, but similar arrangement to that which I described.

Attachments

• 18zb0i2fswtkxjpg.webp
    17.1 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom