Sword and the Sorcerer movie.

Go to CruxDreams.com

ERIN the Brave

ELFGIRL WARRIOR
Staff member
Hello all,I recently found a movie called ths sword and the sorcerer on VHS it is a movie that takes place in mid-evil times,anyway it has a really intence crucifixon scene where the hero(Lee Horsley)is captured by the bad guys and is crucified on an X cross.If you like a good crucifixon scene I would recommend this movie,this crucifixon is better than the SNUFF MOVIE crucifixon(even if its not a women being crucified)Kisses to all.connie&jess

I agree. I was a kid when this movie came out and boy, it excited a lot of feelings in me. It's probably the best scene in the whole movie. It's hard to find a good quality version of this movie as it was made during the early 80's and the resolution is not so good.

Hello all,I recently found a movie called ths sword and the sorcerer on VHS it is a movie that takes place in mid-evil times,anyway it has a really intence crucifixon scene where the hero(Lee Horsley)is captured by the bad guys and is crucified on an X cross.If you like a good crucifixon scene I would recommend this movie,this crucifixon is better than the SNUFF MOVIE crucifixon(even if its not a women being crucified)Kisses to all.connie&jess
I'm sure I've see this movie on late-night TV when I was in Uni. The overall film was never going to win an Oscar, but it had some marvellous scenes and was intriguing from a number of standpoints. Good find. :)
MV5BODljNmM3ODEtMDdmMS00ZWM5LTgxNzYtYmVmOWM4ODNjZDBmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_.jpg 0_954K6zcBJW6MlYUO.jpg 5414450_orig.jpg 7421542.jpg

Replies after 10 years! Better late as never!

This movie should appeal to a wide audience, gays/lesbians, straights, bdsm, etc. To all you straight males out there, imagine being captured by a group of Amazons. The women fight to the death to have the chance to have sex with you. Some memorable scenes in the movie:
gwen_77.jpg
gwendoline.jpg
BrentHuff49.jpg

Back
Top Bottom