Sympathy for the Pear - Story

Go to CruxDreams.com
These remarks started me thinking.
So, no disrespect to the author (since the same could be said of my own stories and most others here), but assuming the pain caused by the pear is similar to that caused by a variety of diseases, why is one interesting and even desirable perhaps, and the other not?

Natural chronic pain can not be avoided and you can not ask for it either.
The process of real torture has more things: For the victim humiliation, total pain without limits, impotence to see how the body is destroyed and not finding the only possible way out; death. For the executioner the supreme power, domination or revenge. There is no more rule than to achieve the greatest pain for the longest time.
The BDSM process may have humiliation but the pain is controlled and the end of the act is agreed upon. There is no impotence of the victim and no irreparable damage is done. Victim and executioner live in a pact with rules to fulfill.
From the executioner's side, toothache is useless ... from the victim's side, I'm sure I'd want a good back pain before being naked, whipped and nailed on a cross for several days.

why is one interesting and even desirable perhaps, and the other not?
At least as I feel it is, it's not about the pain as such being pleasurable, in itself.
And I'm not into extremely painful things anyway in real life.

A big part is giving myself into that situation (being helpless and knowing there will be pain), not knowing exactly when/where/how, and yielding to that pain and letting it go through me. For that it's important that it's a kind of pain that's mostly something I can still handle ... perhaps for a few moments bringing me to, or beyond the border of that. I've put myself into that situation, only he controls it and can make it stop, (apart from emergency). I think the very different focus of awareness brought by that uncertainty and anticipation is a huge part of it.

The pain of injury or chronic disease doesn't care for me, it's just there, according to its own dumb progression.
However, pain in BDSM is all about caring for me. If that sounds like something that's mad and makes a little sense at the same time it's probably right ;)

I agree with Eul, for me it's essential that it's done by someone who's close. And it definitely has to be done by someone, not just happen - here maybe a silly analogy helps, ... tickling yourself doesn't work that well either ;)

To give an example, there was absolutely nothing in the slightest erotic at having an area of skin sized about two postcards fall off my left hand and arm after serious second degree burns. This was just agonizing pain that had nothing to do with anything going on in my mind - which went quite blank. Although there were some interesting things to learn about pain during the healing process.

In contrast, getting 'tortured' with hot wax while blindfolded pushes my buttons ;) especially when he uses a knife afterwards to slowly remove the wax, and hint at doing more...

other pains like whipping do stimulate pheromones (I think, or something of the sort), back-pain doesn't - I believe violent taste sensations like hot chillis have a similar effect
Actually capsaicin, the active ingredient in chilis, directly triggers nociceptors and the body responds as if a burn or abrasion had happened; it answers with endorphin release, and also increased circulation and an inflammatory response. (That inflammatory response can cause actual damage if it's extreme... otherwise though capsaicin's effect is a harmless trick on the body's chemistry ... unless a person has been taking certain drugs, in which case things get dangerous)

-- I think it's perfectly probable to assume that people will have somewhat different 'response curves' to such stimuli and so some people will find a 'sweet spot' where a certain amount of 'pain stimulation' gives them the ideal amount of endorphin response.

And for some that might be chili, for others tough sports challenges, for others BDSM. Of course BDSM adds on all the wonderful mindgames mentioned above, which feasting on hot chilis really doesn't have. For 'Tortures' that aren't too severe - milder forms of whipping for instance, that aren't out to destroy tissue - I think it's entirely plausible that depending on who you are, they might mobilize an endorphin response that's out of proportion to the actual physical stress on the tissue. Because the truth is that our body & brain have no way of detecting "destruction" or "damage" happening to the body ... all that can be reacted to is the signals of the receptor systems, that are supposed to warn of it ... and in a way, due to the imperfection of that response ... with BDSM we are perhaps tricking our body and mind to give us pleasures we would not otherwise have.

The high from extreme sports I'd say has a different aspect, as I think it has a lot to do also with exerting discipline and overcoming part of yourself (what we call in German the 'innere Schweinehund ;)', so that while the athlete in a way tortures herself, she's being master and slave at the same time, mastering and dominating that part of herself that would want to give up, punishing herself with exertion and yes pain, but also rewarding with the high, and the pride of self-mastery. I'm not any kind of supercompetitive or sensationalist athlete but I do absolutely rely when running or swimming longer distances on breaking past that point where everything says 'you've got to stop' and then tapping into a a special state that comes beyond that.

In many injuries or diseases pain will always hugely overwhelm any imaginable counteracting pleasure coming from endorphins... maybe they just manage to round the edges a bit. Then of course there are situations where the body is prepared for an exceptional state (such as childbirth). But taking into account how the human body and perception work, I think it's plausibel that some people might have that 'sweet spot' of pleasure and pain while others perhaps not so much.
I don't readily resort to painkillers, though naturally I want to know what's causing the pain and want it stopped - but it's part of life, I accept it - but I don't know whether that's really anything to do with being a masochist.
No idea; it's true for me that I rather tend to absorb pain too well, and sometimes should have had it looked into earlier; also in situations I've been prescribed painkillers and tried them, my experience has been that they didn't seem to make too much of a difference; it's seemed to me more effective to learn to deal with the pain.

I get what people are saying about pain administered in a controlled fashion as part of a loving relationship. But that wasn't what I was reacting to. The context was the story in this thread, which involves torture by an inquisitor who is pretty clearly not in a loving relationship with the person receiving the pear, and some people saying they would gladly volunteer to be the victim. That type of pain seems not terribly different from that of a serious disease-it doesn't come out of love or any personal feelings and there is no thought as to whether the sufferer can handle it or not (in fact, the hope is that they can't).

One of the things that adds a lot to a BDSM experience, in my opinion, is the use of a scenario. It could be the Roman master dealing with a slave, Nazi interrogator trying to get information from a captured spy, carrying out a punishment ordered by the court, etc.
If both people have good imaginations and a degree of acting ability, the pleasure of the pain is enhanced. As is the case in any such activity, it is important to establish ground rules in advance and to have a safe word.
Here is one delicious storyline I like-- I play the interrogator and my female partner plays a member of the resistance. Her compatriots are on their way to carry out a mission. The interrogator doesn't know anything yet, but he is intent on getting the names and locations for all members of the resistance. The prisoner needs to endure torture long enough to allow her friends to pull off the mission and escape. If she says anything in the next hour she would betray the movement and be responsible for the death of her fellow fighters.
So, it is a game in which I try various means of persuasion and the prisoner has to be brave and endure it as long as she can. What tortures are used and to what extent are things that need to be worked out in advance. It is always nice to start off with a good whipping and then go to heat (brief exposure to something hot without actually touching the skin), bastinado and other forms of foot torture, the rack or some form of suspension, and whatever else we come up with.

I get what people are saying about pain administered in a controlled fashion as part of a loving relationship. But that wasn't what I was reacting to. The context was the story in this thread, which involves torture by an inquisitor who is pretty clearly not in a loving relationship with the person receiving the pear, and some people saying they would gladly volunteer to be the victim. That type of pain seems not terribly different from that of a serious disease-it doesn't come out of love or any personal feelings and there is no thought as to whether the sufferer can handle it or not (in fact, the hope is that they can't).
I just love to dream myself into a non-consensual space where all control over my pain is vested in my torturer. I don't mind - in these dreams - if the outcome is quite terrible and life-ending... like crux or the pear used to extremis, or so many other tortures and modes of execution. In reality, a sort of sub-set of this is of course rather more practical... but it is a sub-set, not a departure. It is utterly different to disease or chronic pain through ill-health, for all the reasons others have written about. So, for me, imagining myself as the helpless victim in this lovely/terrible story is, well, very thrilling and makes me rather wet!

Looking at that video i think with lubrication the pear would fit into my vagina
without much trouble, it has fascinated me for years being tortured with the
pear,i would want someone i can really trust to insert it in me but not even to
think about opening it and i suppose the only one i could trust would be my
husband. If i asked him he would have a hissy fit and go into shock so it
remains a dream, but i have enjoyed reading your story love and the replies
Thank You Very Much

These remarks started me thinking. WARNING: Windar may say somethng politically incorrect

The US and probably other countries as well are suffering a severe opioid addiction crisis. It has devastated some communities and resulted in a very large number of premature deaths. Many, if not most, of those affected became addicted by taking prescription opioids to treat one or another painful condition. They sought to avoid pain, in other words, even at great cost. Now here we have many members who want to or believe they want to experience it.

So I ask-why are certain types of pain seen as somehow desirable to suffer or inflict on others yet others are to be treated by any means available? If I said, "May I whip you"? I'd likely get volunteers here-some might not actually do it IRL, but some might. But if I said, "May I give you chronic back pain"? I bet I would get no takers, either in fantasy or reality. Nor would I get many who would say they would get a thrill from watching someone with chronic back pain.

So, no disrespect to the author (since the same could be said of my own stories and most others here), but assuming the pain caused by the pear is similar to that caused by a variety of diseases, why is one interesting and even desirable perhaps, and the other not?
>>>As you note, the USA (and other countries) are being swept by an opioid crisis. Perhaps in part that crisis has been brought on to some degree by the desire of so many to never have to suffer pain or even much discomfort in their lives. We've got a medical care/pharmaceutical industry which is capable, if the patient has good access to the system, to more or less anaestethize them permanently if they so choose. In past time that kind of pain numbing just wasn't possible with the kind of natural remedies available. People experienced lots of pain in their normal lives, and most did hard physical labor. Which meant that their endurance of physical stress was probably greater than for modern people. People expected life to be painful in many situations, and religions, especially Christianity, fostered the idea that without pain salvation would not be possible. In the historical period which my own BDSM fantasies center upon, the time of the witch hunts, those accused and put to the torture were probably better prepared both physically and mentally for such an ordeal than would be the common run of people in our own time.

There are different types of pain yes, but what makes the difference? How you process it.

Chronic pain or pain from an injury is a bad thing so you see it as such. Also you see the injury behind the pain and that makes it worse. Have you ever cut yourself but you dont really feel much pain until you see it?

Also this type of pain has no limit in terms of intensity or duration but In BDSM I would learn a persons limits and play within those. a scene would be terrible if I just whipped my partner with a very cruel whip a few times causing pain way above here level. She would want out and dislike the experience. But if I took half an hour first with a warm up then playing within her limits she would love it.

There is also a connection that those who have practiced BDSM will know about. That can add to it all hugely. When people are talking about volunteering to be torture victims I think they are talking about consensual - non consent. Where a person role plays as a victim but has a safeword and everything is agreed upon. I do this a fair bit with subs I play with.

Here is one delicious storyline I like-- I play the interrogator and my female partner plays a member of the resistance. Her compatriots are on their way to carry out a mission. The interrogator doesn't know anything yet, but he is intent on getting the names and locations for all members of the resistance. The prisoner needs to endure torture long enough to allow her friends to pull off the mission and escape. If she says anything in the next hour she would betray the movement and be responsible for the death of her fellow fighters.
So, it is a game in which I try various means of persuasion and the prisoner has to be brave and endure it as long as she can. What tortures are used and to what extent are things that need to be worked out in advance. It is always nice to start off with a good whipping and then go to heat (brief exposure to something hot without actually touching the skin), bastinado and other forms of foot torture, the rack or some form of suspension, and whatever else we come up with.

I do a similar thing and that can be really fun.

Outside the sister was waiting for me. She looked calm but was hiding feelings of regret about what we had done. She looked up at me “Well, we got the information we needed and her confession. We had to go to lengths but we got it”

I nodded “We did but she could have cooperated. She need not have felt the full extent of the pear”

“You are right. But still she did feel such horror as you opened the pear. You know we have been torturing her for near three hours?”

There was a pause and Charlottes groans of pain leaked out into the corridor. The Sister turned to the wall as if she was looking straight through it at Charlotte. “Did we do the right thing today? Was it right to tear her flesh so?”

“I’m sorry you feel upset. Her torture was obviously hard on you but imagine if she had destroyed the grain. Imagine the looks on the faces of starving children as day by day they wither. Then the cold look of their lifeless bodies. Imagine the sight of mothers crying knowing they will soon to join them in death. What we did is bad but that sight is worse, I can tell you. That is why I would rather use the pear on a witch. I do so because I never want to see staving families again”

The sister nodded. “I know Ivan, I know. What of her now?”

I took a breath “She has sustained much injury and will probably die in a few hours even if the pear is removed. I doubt she could make a trial”

“That is a shame, she deserves to die by fire, especially as she claimed to be a good Christian. How dare she use that in vain! I suppose all we can do now is keep her in pain until the lord takes her”

“That would be best sister. She can at least experience some punishment in the time she has left”

The sister nodded again “Yes that would be best. Try to maximise her pain, be cruel to her”

“I will sister”

“Very well and thank you Ivan” She said calmly before walking down the hall way.

I turned back and re-entered the room.

Charlotte turned her head to face me. She looked defeated as pain flowed through her. Tears poured from her eyes and her body was shacking.
“Pleaseeeeeeeee. Please stop this” She pleased with a strained voice.

“No my girl, your pain will continue. I am now going to torture you to death. At this point we will start your punishment. It’s the least you deserve but we will pray for your soul”

She just sobbed as she lay stretched out. That was not the answer she wanted but it was the one she expected.

In the corner there were some heavy gloves I put on to protect me from the heat. I then picked up a few metal rods and pushed them into the hot coals of the brassier. Charlotte started to cry knowing the soon to be hot metal was for her skin.

I kept one length of iron in my hand and walked past her to the place her wrists were tied. She looked at me as I walked, her lips quivered, her eyes were large but all she could say was “Pleeeease no”

“Now Charlotte you have done much wrong. Can you honestly say you deserve no pain as punishment at all?”

“I….. I….” She responded.

“We must set an example for others, you must see that and you must pay some price. You were going to make a whole town starve to death after all. You must accept you deserve some pain”

I could see her mind was filled with thought as well as pain. It went round and round.

“Admit it girl, start doing the right thing”

There was a pause before the suffering woman said “I know I deserve punishment…..” She then resumed crying.

“Good girl and I will pray for you once I have finished working you. We both have our part to play now before god. For your sake, play the part well”

“Now I will stretch you”

I could tell her hands had lost feeling, they were blue and cold to the touch. I took the length of iron and twisted it into the rope above her hands. Now as I twisted it the rope wrapped around the iron. This action would pull her wrists higher, it would stretch her.

She inhaled sharply as I rotated the iron. I could see her hands moving slowly up as I turned the iron at a steady rate. Her body slid on the table as it was pulled tight. She panicked now realising what her next torture was.

“AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH” She let out a scream as the tightness bit into her muscles. Now screams filled the room one after the other as her body was stretched.

She found new energy for screaming as her form became more elongated. The stretching would put more pressure on the pear as well. Her head thrashed about from the pain gnawing at each limb. Slowly tighter I wound her.

Round and round I turned the rod putting more pressure on her form. She looked back at me with wide pain filled eyes while every exhale was a scream. Stretching her made her ribs slowly more visible under her skin as well as her pelvis. It also served to make the bump from the pear more pronounced.

Still turning the rod her arms appeared to thin as they grew in length. The stretching now was putting strain on her chest dampening her screams. The rope creaked from the tension it was now holding, a sign of what her body was going through.

Soon there was a shudder in her right arm as it dislocated from its socket. She could only give a small gasp to show the pain she felt. A moment later her left arm did the same as her body suffered the effects of stretching.

The bar was now becoming hard to hold in my hands with all the tension on the rope. I gave it another full turn before using smaller lengths of rope to tie the rod in place so she would remain at this length.

I pulled off the glove on my right hand so I could touch her body. I ran my hand down one of her arms feeling the tight skin as I walked down the table to her side. She looked at me consumed in her world of suffering.

Her arms were now much longer and I could see how they were now dislocated putting massive strain on the muscles. Her legs were longer too but I could see in her eyes the pain from the pear was still strong.

I put my hand on the handle of the pear gripping it and pulled on it.

She let out the faintest cry from the movement of the pear. While making sure it stayed fully open I turned it a little causing the bulge on her stomach to move. She closed her eyes crying out again.

I could see she was close to death. Her punishment was near complete. I slid the heavy glove back over my hand and selected one of the now heated metal rods. She managed to move her head to see me holding the rod which had a faint red glow.

I held the rod over her stomach as she watched. Then without warning I pressed it gently against her skin for a couple of seconds before lifting it.

“EEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEE” She gave a still quiet but prolonged, verbal show of pain.

I knew when using heated metal on a woman only a couple of seconds is needed to cause extreme pain. Much more and the burn could cause too much damage.

A red and black strip erupted where the metal had touched her. Her face showed new life from the burn. Maybe she could last a while longer I thought.

I gave her half a minute to feel pain from the burn before moving the metal a few inches higher and pressing down again. A sizzling sound came from the contact and steam from her body rose up as fluids in her flesh were boiled.

I next touched the metal on her side under her ribs. She moved her head side to side from the pain but could not move her body.

She lay with her mouth open struggling for air. I let her breath before pressing the rod onto her thigh. Her skin sizzled once more. I made a few more marks on her before swapping the iron for another one.

I walked back over to her with a rod containing new heat.

She cried out once more as I moved the rod to her breast. I knew this part would be more sensitive so it was a logical target. I used one hand to cradle the back of her head and life it up. She then watched the rod hover over her nipple. Her eyes widened as I lowered it slowly until it just touched the tip of her nipple.

I could feel her head shack as her nipple swelled and blistered from the heat. After a second I moved the rod around the nipple to burn it more completely. Steam rose up as the flesh of her nipple turned red then black. Amazingly Charlotte watched as I ruined the nipple, keeping her eyes open.

I removed the iron leaving a blackened creator where her nipple was. Still holding her head I could feel her shacking.

“There, there, my girl. Not long now”

She looked up at me with a glint of optimism at the thought of death.

“Now your other nipple needs to be done”

I moved her head so again she could watch.

I touched the tip of the nipple then circled it destroying it entirely as I had done with the other one.

“OOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU” A faint voice came from her as the metal touched her.

I removed the metal and stood back. Her stretched out body was now covered in burn marks. Her stretched form was a body in great pain. But there was one last thing to do to her.

Looking at that video i think with lubrication the pear would fit into my vagina
Thank You Very Much

I think you need to practice by using an inflatable dildo to get your pussy used to the stretching :p

Thank You Very Much
Certainly when closed and with some lube a pear could be inserted into you. If it was worked in carefully it might not even be painful. But opening it would be an issue for me.

I have done all kinds of BDSM scenes and I take my control over the situation very seriously. I need to know how every tool I have will behave and how it works. While a pear is a fantasy for some it would be hard to use safely in a scene. If I was opening one in a woman I would have no idea how it was effecting her unless she told me clearly. Even then there is a very fine line between stretching skin to cause a bit of pain and tearing it. SO for this reason I have never used one. I still have fun with my rack though......

Certainly when closed and with some lube a pear could be inserted into you. If it was worked in carefully it might not even be painful. But opening it would be an issue for me.

I have done all kinds of BDSM scenes and I take my control over the situation very seriously. I need to know how every tool I have will behave and how it works. While a pear is a fantasy for some it would be hard to use safely in a scene. If I was opening one in a woman I would have no idea how it was effecting her unless she told me clearly. Even then there is a very fine line between stretching skin to cause a bit of pain and tearing it. SO for this reason I have never used one. I still have fun with my rack though......

Well Really if you were opening a Pear in a woman`s vagina you would know how she feels
by her terrifying screams, i know i would scream, pain and terror. the worst part though
would be,if i survived i would never be able to have sex again and then it would be
standing on a stool,noosed and jumping off moment, the rack would be a lovely experience
used in sexy role play, and stretched with my legs open you could do all sorts of
wonderful things to my body, i would`nt scream then ,i would PURRRR!!!

Well Really if you were opening a Pear in a woman`s vagina you would know how she feels
by her terrifying screams, i know i would scream, pain and terror. the worst part though
would be,if i survived i would never be able to have sex again and then it would be
standing on a stool,noosed and jumping off moment, the rack would be a lovely experience
used in sexy role play, and stretched with my legs open you could do all sorts of
wonderful things to my body, i would`nt scream then ,i would PURRRR!!!
Racks are very good fun and the sensation of having your limbs stretched changes the way you feel other experiences. Even if not stretched to the point it was causing pain it can still have a great effect on you. If your legs were spread and you were feeling pleasure it would feel very different while you are pulled tight. Not being able to move amplifies it greatly.

Racks are very good fun and the sensation of having your limbs stretched changes the way you feel other experiences. Even if not stretched to the point it was causing pain it can still have a great effect on you. If your legs were spread and you were feeling pleasure it would feel very different while you are pulled tight. Not being able to move amplifies it greatly.

Very interesting

I Would love to experience the rack, not to breaking limbs point
but just to be playfully tormented on it, i have been on the pony
and i don`t recommend that to any girl

It Bloody hurts love, i was asked to stand in for the girl who was
supposed to do the shoot, that time of the month, and in less
than five minutes i was screaming and begging to be taken off
i honestly thought i was ruined for life it was sheer agony,It
must have been a terrible torture for women in earlier days.

You are brave to have tried it.
I agree , those pics of earlier days with the weights on their legs makes me cross my legs.

Back
Top Bottom