Sympathy for the Pear - Story

Go to CruxDreams.com
No Love i was sore for about three days
but it wore off, i was more worried that
i would never be able to have sex again
ponies like that can be very cruel but it is all about the angle and how sharp the top is. They can be made, quite easily so they are easier to ride but it sounds like the one you rode was just a copy of a medieval one designed for real torture. They are designed so the weight of your body is channeled to between your legs. This depending on a few things can be uncomfortable or actually start crushing the delicate flesh between your legs. A victim can lowered so the sharp tip hits between the two outer labia then be raised after a few minutes so feeling returns to those areas. Questions were then asked and if not answered she could be lowered again. Or supports could be put under her feet then taken away to achieve this.

These devices were painful and to make it worse her ankles could be pulled up so her knees are bent at near 180 degrees. This would do little to help take load away from between her legs but would allow the torturer to push into her back. his would change her position on the pony so top part of her gentiles were pressed on the top, mainly her clitoris. This would be more painful yet again and putting so much weight on the clitoris could easily crush it or cause serious damage to it.

These devices allowed a man to torture a woman's vagina without touching it as that was considered wrong. So as a result ponies were used like this. The sad thing is they were just considered uncomfortable and humiliating for a woman riding one but the truth is she could have been feeling a huge amount of pain.

Looking at that video i think with lubrication the pear would fit into my vagina
without much trouble, it has fascinated me for years being tortured with the
pear,i would want someone i can really trust to insert it in me but not even to
think about opening it and i suppose the only one i could trust would be my
husband. If i asked him he would have a hissy fit and go into shock so it
remains a dream, but i have enjoyed reading your story love and the replies
Thank You Very Much

I would greatly desire to try it as well!

Oh how I'd like to help you with this wish... sure I would be trustworty, I'm already falling in love with you ;):icon12::cool::)

I used my thumb and fingers on my left hand to part her lips. They felt so soft and delicate as I touched them. I could really sense how delicate this part of a woman was as I push her lips harder. The folds separated revealing the opening where the pear would go. I moved my finger and thumb down to just above the hole. I pushed them in slightly then tried to separate them to widen the entrance. Raising the pear I touched the cold metal to her lips. I could see her leg muscles tensing either side on my head.

My eye flickered up to see Charlotte looking down at me but I focused on my work. The spike at the top entered her without issue but the bulb was larger than the hole. The cold metal pressed against her delicate area.

She gasped “No, please you can’t do this an innocent should not suffer like this”

With the pear touching I started to push. The metal began to sink into her a little but there was much resistance. Charlotte gritted her teeth as she felt the pear push on her and start to stretch the entrance of her womanhood. I felt more resistance but the pear was too wide. I knew this action alone was causing pain.

The Sister looked at me concerned. “Is it going in?”

“I am pushing but she is quite tight. I am worried I may injure her at this early stage” She was a young woman so this was not a surprise.
Sister Carlyle looked around the room like she had misplaced something. “I will be back in one moment. Halt the pear for now”

The sister opened the door and closed it behind her leaving me alone with a suspected witch. I stood up holding the pear which was now tipped with her juices. She watched me rise, staring at me. Curious yet terrified.

“I…. I could…. I could feel how wide it was. I could feel how large it was against me”

A tear rolled down her cheek but it could be a trick designed to weaken me.

“You will push that into me? Even closed I will suffer so”

She sounded scared. I simply responded “Or you could confess and tell us all of your plans. If you do you need not feel the pear”

“Tell me…. When you have used that on women in the past have they screamed?”

“Yes” I answered.

“Do they beg for death?”

“Sometimes they do when the pear starts to tear flesh”

Her questions appeared to be a way of her to torture herself. I only answered to scare her into confession.

She looked at me clearly “Push two of your fingers into me”

“What! I can’t”

“Please, just for a minute push in your fingers”

Her eyes appeared larger, her face cuter as she spoke. I felt compelled to do it, there was no harm in it after all. I placed the pear on the table next to her and with my right hand I pushed forward my index finger and forefinger. I let them touch her soft area before pushing them into the entrance. I saw her lips part slightly as they entered. We looked into each other’s eyes as I slide them in. She felt warm, soft.

“Move your fingers around” She said “Feel how small my womanhood is. Now look at the pear”

I looked at the tool.

“Even closed it will damage me. But I don’t blame you for using it. I just hope only a few turns are needed for you to believe me”

She did feel tight and I accepted pushing in the pear would its self be painful.

“Then Charlotte, why not confess? Spare yourself”

“I can’t but I hope you don’t need to damage me too much. But do as you will with me”

I let my fingers slide out of her. We just stared at one another, either of us knew what to say.

ponies like that can be very cruel but it is all about the angle and how sharp the top is. They can be made, quite easily so they are easier to ride but it sounds like the one you rode was just a copy of a medieval one designed for real torture. They are designed so the weight of your body is channeled to between your legs. This depending on a few things can be uncomfortable or actually start crushing the delicate flesh between your legs. A victim can lowered so the sharp tip hits between the two outer labia then be raised after a few minutes so feeling returns to those areas. Questions were then asked and if not answered she could be lowered again. Or supports could be put under her feet then taken away to achieve this.

These devices were painful and to make it worse her ankles could be pulled up so her knees are bent at near 180 degrees. This would do little to help take load away from between her legs but would allow the torturer to push into her back. his would change her position on the pony so top part of her gentiles were pressed on the top, mainly her clitoris. This would be more painful yet again and putting so much weight on the clitoris could easily crush it or cause serious damage to it.

These devices allowed a man to torture a woman's vagina without touching it as that was considered wrong. So as a result ponies were used like this. The sad thing is they were just considered uncomfortable and humiliating for a woman riding one but the truth is she could have been feeling a huge amount of pain.

Cltoris is so sensitive ! 8000 nerves in the tiny love button ! Watch the pain inflicted on the clit by piercing it at 21 min. 08 seconds on this video : https://fr.spankbang.com/1rtda/video/elitepain+adventures+of+suzy
I have lot of respect for such a slave, so strong to bear theses high and REAL sufferings !

I went back to the brazier in the corner and gripped the top of it. Pulling on it I dragged it across the floor and pushed it under one of her out stretched legs. It now sat between her legs projecting a red glow on her inner thighs. The red light even lit up the inside of her womanhood stretched wide by the pear.

She looked up at me not sure of what was to happen but knowing it was a new source of pain. I gripped one of the heated rods and dragged it through the coals producing a dragging noise. I left one end of the rod deeply embedded there and the other I moved to the pear.

The handle of the pear was a ring that I was able to push the other end of the rod through. This would allow heat to travel up the rod and warm up the pear. Once in place there was no more action needed from me. She was still responsive so she would feel this fully, she would soon scream until she died.

I walked down the side of her “Charlotte we are close. Can you talk?”

A new tear rolled down her cheek as she managed a little nod “A little” Came a weak voice.

“You should prey while you can. The pear will soon heat up but before then you have time”

“I… can feel it warming” she said nearly crying at the pain to come. A glance of her body showed one of extreme pain.
She started talking quietly and rapidly. I stood back and waited.

Her voice quickened yet more as the heat increased. “Forgive me, forgive me lord, forgive me. Please…….. for.. give….. ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGHH”

Her prey gave way to a scream as the heat got to her. Steam soon started to rise from her womanhood as the pear conducted its finial torture.
Stretched tight she could not move but her muscles could be seen pulling frantically. She threw her head around crying out.

“AAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH”

She now felt heat burning her most sensitive place.

I walked back down to see smoke coming from the pear as her skin around it blistered. The pear was still warming and she could still feel all this happen.

Soon the flesh blackened but as the skin touching the pear died. Heat then travelled into her causing suffering deeper in her body. Despite the horror of what was being done to her the heat only effected the lower part of her body. This meant a woman feeling this torture could be made to suffer for a long time before dying. She would remain conscious and aware as the torture was carried out on her.

Twenty minutes after her first scream from the heat she was still feeling pain. It was my job now to merely watch. After more than half an hour her whole womanhood was blackened but the heat traveled deeper. Her screams continued.

It was around fifty minutes into this that she started to lose consciousness and fade. It only took a few minutes for life to drain away as the heat reached her upper body. By the one hour mark she was laying, stretched, burned and motionless. She had died.

The woman had given information and had been punished. After I allowed some time for it to cool down I removed the pear. As I closed the device I wondered if even her spirit could feel the difference.

I then washed and oiled the mechanics of the pear so it was ready to use on a woman again.

END

I went back to the brazier in the corner and gripped the top of it. Pulling on it I dragged it across the floor and pushed it under one of her out stretched legs. It now sat between her legs projecting a red glow on her inner thighs. The red light even lit up the inside of her womanhood stretched wide by the pear.

She looked up at me not sure of what was to happen but knowing it was a new source of pain. I gripped one of the heated rods and dragged it through the coals producing a dragging noise. I left one end of the rod deeply embedded there and the other I moved to the pear.

The handle of the pear was a ring that I was able to push the other end of the rod through. This would allow heat to travel up the rod and warm up the pear. Once in place there was no more action needed from me. She was still responsive so she would feel this fully, she would soon scream until she died.

I walked down the side of her “Charlotte we are close. Can you talk?”

A new tear rolled down her cheek as she managed a little nod “A little” Came a weak voice.

“You should prey while you can. The pear will soon heat up but before then you have time”

“I… can feel it warming” she said nearly crying at the pain to come. A glance of her body showed one of extreme pain.
She started talking quietly and rapidly. I stood back and waited.

Her voice quickened yet more as the heat increased. “Forgive me, forgive me lord, forgive me. Please…….. for.. give….. ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGHH”

Her prey gave way to a scream as the heat got to her. Steam soon started to rise from her womanhood as the pear conducted its finial torture.
Stretched tight she could not move but her muscles could be seen pulling frantically. She threw her head around crying out.

“AAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH”

She now felt heat burning her most sensitive place.

I walked back down to see smoke coming from the pear as her skin around it blistered. The pear was still warming and she could still feel all this happen.

Soon the flesh blackened but as the skin touching the pear died. Heat then travelled into her causing suffering deeper in her body. Despite the horror of what was being done to her the heat only effected the lower part of her body. This meant a woman feeling this torture could be made to suffer for a long time before dying. She would remain conscious and aware as the torture was carried out on her.

Twenty minutes after her first scream from the heat she was still feeling pain. It was my job now to merely watch. After more than half an hour her whole womanhood was blackened but the heat traveled deeper. Her screams continued.

It was around fifty minutes into this that she started to lose consciousness and fade. It only took a few minutes for life to drain away as the heat reached her upper body. By the one hour mark she was laying, stretched, burned and motionless. She had died.

The woman had given information and had been punished. After I allowed some time for it to cool down I removed the pear. As I closed the device I wondered if even her spirit could feel the difference.

I then washed and oiled the mechanics of the pear so it was ready to use on a woman again.

END
Well what a story...the poor victim must suffer a very painful an cruel slow death. The story was well thought out.

please do Sir
As you hear the bell ringing, you look thru the peephole and instantly a cold shudder runs across your back.
Yes, even in civilian dress that khaki topcoat in the Arizona hot weather is unmistakable; three Se.Sta.Po. agents are waiting you out of the door.
Since the end of W.W.2, when the V4 nuclear cruise rockets developed by the Wehrmacht enabled the defeat of the Allied forces, a Vichy-style government was estabilished by Albrecht Schmidt-Hitler, the secret son of Adolph.
He cleverly studied and avoided the mistakes of his father, particularly during the Operation Barbarossa, so to subdue a huge amount of population like in America you have to mix your German officials with some local loyalists who have trust and power over the people.
Obviously violence is needed, but since we have need to reign and workforce not only destroy we can't kill everyone here.
So I came into play.
Se.Sta.Po., short fot Secret State Police, is the American branch of Ge.Sta.Po. with equal duties and powers with officiers recruited locally. You open the door, petrified because something inside you is already telling why we're here.
"Good morning Mrs. Brown, Dorothy Brown right?" I say while passing the door
"Y...Yes it's me..."
"Well, I'm Special Agent Mark Alexander and they are Special Officiers Connors and Smith of Se.Sta.Po. counterintelligence section, do you know why we're here?"
"No... Sorry I can't really tell....". You close the door
"Mrs Brown we have no time to waste" I say looking straight at you "so maybe the name Angelika Braun will help you understand what we're talking about?"
"Who...?"
"Mrs Brown stop pretending you don't know. We are overseeing the Digi-Luft comunication system (the Reich modern day Wi-Fi) and we know your nickname is HOTBLOND415, you're messaging with your German cousin in Hannover; we know your great-grandfathers were brothers, we know yours escaped in America during the war to avoid proceedings and changed his surname, and we know you are still bound with your German relatives."
While I say this, I lift the briefcase that I was carrying in my left hand and put it on the table in your living room. Noisily the locks click, slowly I open the case, your eyes are frozen on my movements. My right hand extracts a strange metallic implement, it seems an antique rusty tool with the shape of a pear but instead of the petiole it has a key.
I turn around in front of you, lift my hand with the pear at the height of your face and I say: "Are you willing to talk?"

(This is only an introduction; I made a mix between your name and locality, so both of you could feel involved in some way, and I apologize in advance for the possible grammar errors but I'm Italian and I hope to do a good text)

Last edited:
I bet you could take a few turns of the pear... Who knows they might chicken out and not go any further

Well honestly if i could trust the person doing it
once it was inserted and i had stopped orgasming
i would say, One Turn "AAH" Another One
"OOHHA AHH EE" Wait, Little Short Gasps.
Ok Another One "IIEEEAA,OH MY GOD, YE YE
YE, YYYEEEES". Can`t Stop Orgasming. GASP"
No No Leave It In Let Me Get My Breath Back
"OK ANOTHER ONE"!.

Get The Idea Darkmind

"OK ANOTHER ONE"!.

Get The Idea Darkmind
Oh
My
God!

This is exactly what I’d expect.
I’ve gotta give up all, go find a damn pear and begin a life of travelling orgasmic torturer

"OK ANOTHER ONE"!.

Get The Idea Darkmind
I think you would take the pear well. But there would come a point where pain overtook pleasure. If we were pushing it that is.

Or I wonder if you would like the idea of it being opened and closed but only a little as you were eaten out? Thant could be fun but I dont think it would qualify as torture.

Back
Top Bottom