want if England win the world cup

You could`nt eat a girl out when she has the pear
in her pussy love, look at pictures of girls experiencing
the pleasures of the pear. but that is one pleasure i have
never experienced, my husband thinks it`s dirty and
won`t do it, but when i suck his cock which averages
once a week, that`s not. Heaven only knows what he will
want if England win the world cup
You could still stimulate the clitoris with your tongue while the pear was inserted. It would be a bit of a challenge but the clit is still accessible. It would not be a full eating out but a good clit licking could happen.

You could still stimulate the clitoris with your tongue while the pear was inserted. It would be a bit of a challenge but the clit is still accessible. It would not be a full eating out but a good clit licking could happen.
Not quite sure what the effect would be - hard to imagine having an orgasm with that thing stuck up me!

Did you know torture was actually banned outright in England in the year 1640?

And for the Roman buffs, torture was also generally banned for citizens. They had their own version of a Fifth Amendment (USA) that citizens could not be abused in any way to testify. However, it was the mirror opposite for slaves. If a slave was to testify in court, it could only be under torture!
Following the same line, the Latin word for witness, testis, does not have the origin you might believe.

Darkmind, it looks like you may have come up with a variation on an old method of execution - burning at the stake from the inside out by inserting the pear in the appropriate location in the female anatomy then overheating it until the damsel in distress is burned to death starting on the inside and working outward. I wonder if anyone has ever thought outside the box enough to actually try this.

Back
Top Bottom