Taken - A Fantasy?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Even the best plans can go awry. Are you sure that you thought of everything? What happens if the parents call in a super sleuth, like Detective Stan Goldman, formerly of the NYPD? :rolleyes:
I'm retired, Moore, and so are you. No offering yourself as a decoy and then I come to the rescue. Been there, done that. Just fishing and drinking good microbrewery suds on the deck for this old cowboy from here on out (and some fun in the basement with your tight little of course);)

I had one of my previous “girlfriends,” with particularly feminine handwriting, write some notes for me to leave.

When I picked up Joyce, I carefully packed a suitcase of her things (I have memorized a packing list so it looks authentic) and left a note on her desk.

“So sorry to hear about that horrible thing! Why don’t you come and stay with me a while. I’ll help you forget it all – if you know what I mean! Kisses, Sarah”

When someone gets around to checking her place, they’ll see that and a suitcase of clothes gone and assume Joyce is off with a “special” girlfriend. If they ask at University, they will hear of her embarrassment at the photos and know she wants to be left alone. That will keep any real investigation off for a couple of weeks at least. If her parents get all exercised, the prospect of exposing her lesbian relationship will give them pause. By then I will have used her up.
and what became of the girlfriend with the girly writing ....?
best not to enquire ...

Even the best plans can go awry. Are you sure that you thought of everything? What happens if the parents call in a super sleuth, like Detective Stan Goldman, formerly of the NYPD?
Honestly, I don't think Wilbur is worried.
and what became of the girlfriend with the girly writing ....?
best not to enquire ...
Best not. It's a tough discipline he inflicts. Some make it, some...

On the way home I do have to make sure to keep my emotions under control. I have a new girlfriend! I can’t wait to be with her. To talk to her. To be close. But there are things to do. First drive at the limit and safely. At home, remotely open the gate and close behind me. Drive around the back of the house. Open the lower garage door and drive the van in. Close the door. Be careful.
Now alone and completely safe!

On the way home I do have to make sure to keep my emotions under control. I have a new girlfriend! I can’t wait to be with her. To talk to her. To be close. But there are things to do. First drive at the limit and safely. At home, remotely open the gate and close behind me. Drive around the back of the house. Open the lower garage door and drive the van in. Close the door. Be careful.
Now alone and completely safe!

Is the fact that this is episode 13 an ominous sign, and for whom?

I took Joyce and lifted her onto the dolly I keep there and wheeled her into her guest room. I placed her into the cage, put on her ankle and neck collar, and padlocked her in. Then I turned out the lights in the room, closed the heavy, reinforced door and locked it with the high security combo lock. I slid the wall panel back in place so the room became invisible. I replaced the stolen plates with the legal ones. I took the tarp I’d wrapped her in from the back of the van and tossed it into the high temperature incinerator. If the police and the top forensic investigators in the country entered my house now, they would find no evidence that Joyce was ever there. I went upstairs to change and have a late evening snack (warm milk and a digestive biscuit) to calm my nerves.

Not even a trail of bread crumbs!;)
Not even

I have done a very extensive study on the psycho-social/psychological effects on a captive. Many know about the “Stockholm” syndrome and “walking corpses.” But there is so much more! One sweet little concept that I came across and have used most effectively is circadian rhythm disruption. With the captive in a windowless room like my basement guest suite, I can vary the hours of light and dark and meals almost completely. After a few days there is a really delicious physical as well as mental effect on the captive.

To begin Joyce’s training, I didn’t even need to be present. I timed the bright blue-tinged lights to come on at two in the morning. Their color spectrum has been fine-tuned to banish any melatonin from the system. A feeding bowl will have pelletized meal for her breakfast dropped 30 minutes later. I programmed her first day from there to last 22 hours to lights out at midnight.

Alone in a cage, sleep deprived, fed like an animal. That will start her off on the right foot.

Oh MY God! Where am I? Geeze, my head hurts so badly and those lights are so bright. Is it morning? Where the hell am I?

Joyce tried stretching out, but immediately realized she was in a cage which didn’t quite allow her to straighten her legs. She was unhurt, but totally disoriented, with a pounding headache.

“Hello! Anyone there?” Joyce called out over and over. “What am I doing here? I demand you let me out immediately!” Silence. She noticed a smooth brown leather and black metal collar on her right ankle and a matching one on her neck. They were snug but not tight. She kept calling out but there was not the slightest sound in the room except those she made.

Her cage was bolted to the wall. Four feet raising it a foot off the floor. Joyce shouted at the top of her lungs. No response.

The room seemed large and industrial. Concrete walls and metal tracks overhead. Smooth, concrete floor with several linear channel drains. It was all very clean, like it had been freshly sanitized.

After about a half hour, Joyce gave up and settled down. Just then a bowl was inserted automatically into the cage with something that looked like dog kibble in it. What? Despite her headache, she was hungry with no food since lunch yesterday. She began picking at the food. It was bland, but not distasteful.
Then she noticed a water tube, like those for lab mice in a cage. Embarrassed but thirsty, she sucked on the tube.

Over the next hour she picked at her food and kept calling out. By then, she wasn’t demanding; she was begging for a response, “Please, please! Is anyone there? What have I done? Please talk to me!”

Before she had eaten half her food, the bowl was withdrawn. She realized she was still hungry.

All the time, while I slept, the cameras watched, the microphones listened, the ultra hi-def recorders saved it all for me.

I slept in to almost 7:30. Even with a brand-new girlfriend, I am much calmer these days. I checked the main monitor and Joyce was picking at her lunch. Her day had already shifted 5 hours forward – jet lag!

I got dressed and ate a nice breakfast my cook prepared. I have three cooks on shifts to prepare all my meals. After I complimented Helga on the excellent omelet, I went to work in my office. With the office door locked, I took the private elevator to the basement. Time to say hello.

A couple of weeks ago, the thought came to me, what if I died or was incapacitated while I had a girl(s) in the basement? It would be at least several months or possibly much longer before anyone might discover the hidden entrances and then cut through the locks and steel doors.

The lights and feeding and water would continue on whatever schedule I had set, so the girl would not die of starvation. She would just stay folded up inside her cage with nothing happening for weeks and weeks and weeks!

The more I thought, the more interesting that sounded. I started it on Bella in guest room two, four days ago. I was getting tired of her anyway.

She is already scared. Whimpering a lot in the dark (I have her on a 9-hour light and 9 hour dark cycle so it’ll seem longer in isolation.

I exited the elevator into my little sitting room. Just an easy chair and a bunch of 4K monitors, and another control panel. Parallel panels here, my office, my bedroom, each guest suite and a portable pad. I can see and interact with my girlfriends from anywhere, even around the world! Doors lead to each of the three guest suites. I went right to Joyce’s door and went in.

She turned at the sound (there was no other sound in the room and stared for a minute at me. I knew what she was thinking, here is the ugly nerd who did this to me. What a loser! I hate him.

They all think that at first. They all change with proper instruction.

Joyce heard a sound behind her and snapped around to see. A door in what had appeared to be a flat wall opened and a big man walked in. He was well-built and had a plain, but not bad face. His clothes were weird, though, like he was still in high school and his haircut looked like a hedge-trimmer special.

She “demanded” to know who I was. How did she get here? Release her immediately! She threatened the police. She screamed; I said nothing. I walked quietly around her cage and examined her from every angle. It is always a special treat to leisurely look at every aspect of a new girlfriend. Dressed, unspoiled, defiant. Just peer at her and her body, dreaming of the delights ahead. I can take my time to assess her legs, her ass, her chest, hair, ears, mouth, nose, eyes. Dream and imagine --

Anything.

It is wonderful!

Back
Top Bottom