Taken - A Fantasy?

Go to CruxDreams.com

Joyce was frantic now as she asked, begged, who was I what did I want? I said nothing. People think you control a situation by speaking the most or the loudest. I have found that the longer I say nothing with a new girlfriend, the more powerful my position becomes.

After enough time she is so eager to hear my voice and what I think, that she will treasure every word, respect every statement.

I continue around, staring, leering at her. She is very frightened now; she is almost crying. Occasionally she asks or begs for me to say something, anything. I say nothing.

After about fifteen minutes of unbearable (to her) silence, when she has stopped speaking and is softly sobbing, I speak.

“I am Wilbur. You are mine.” I turn and walk silently out of the room and close the door.

“Oh my God! He is so…scary! He doesn’t look like much of anything, but he walked slowly around my cage, staring, leering, staring at every inch of my body. Now I know what undressing with his eyes means – agggh! I kept asking, trying to beg nicely, even pleading to know why I’m here and who he is? Not a word for probably twenty minutes (time is so hard to judge here!). I was almost hoarse and finally gave up.”

“Then, after more silence, he said in a very calm, soft, deep voice, “I’m Wilbur. You’re mine.” And left without another word! I was so stunned that I didn’t try to ask more until after he’d closed the door.”

“Oh my God! I’m so scared!”

“Oh my God! He is so…scary! He doesn’t look like much of anything, but he walked slowly around my cage, staring, leering, staring at every inch of my body. Now I know what undressing with his eyes means – agggh! I kept asking, trying to beg nicely, even pleading to know why I’m here and who he is? Not a word for probably twenty minutes (time is so hard to judge here!). I was almost hoarse and finally gave up.”

“Then, after more silence, he said in a very calm, soft, deep voice, “I’m Wilbur. You’re mine.” And left without another word! I was so stunned that I didn’t try to ask more until after he’d closed the door.”

“Oh my God! I’m so scared!”

Scary and creepy too! What will he do next? :confused::eek::facepalm:

That went very well. As it always does. These pretty stuck up bitches are all the same. They like using their attraction as a weapon, as a tease to destroy a guy’s self-image, toying and then turning him down! They let the boy beg and beg and they say nothing. They enjoy having the power of sex over us!

Now Joyce is beginning to realize that it’s all gone wrong. She can’t control me. She’s the one begging. I have total control! As she realizes that the bitch is beginning to panic.

For the first time in her life, the girl can’t twist me around her little finger and make me do anything she wants and then dump me without giving ANYTHING in return! That’s always the way with these girls. They all are so terribly cruel.

For the first time in her life, the girl can’t twist me around her little finger and make me do anything she wants and then dump me without giving ANYTHING in return!

Isn’t that the way it’s supposed to be? A Darwinian law of some sort? Weren’t women given this innate ability for some lofty purpose like saving humankind from self destruction through their ability to distract males from their natural tendency to preen and behave aggressively towards one another? If women ruled, there’d be no wars, right? We’d just keep the men around for performing domestic chores, sex and reproduction.

Isn’t that the way it’s supposed to be? A Darwinian law of some sort? Weren’t women given this innate ability for some lofty purpose like saving humankind from self destruction through their ability to distract males from their natural tendency to preen and behave aggressively towards one another? If women ruled, there’d be no wars, right? We’d just keep the men around for performing domestic chores, sex and reproduction.
Thank you for proving Wilbur's point!

Now Joyce is the one uncertain. The one hoping the other will show some mercy and treat her like a person and not a nerd to be insulted and tossed away. She’s the one begging. And she’s not even begging to be released. She just begging for the favor of me talking to her! She wants and fears me telling her what I’m going to do to her.

Well, she’ll just have to wait in fear. I’m going to read some more of The Awakening by Chopin and have a nice lunch.

Oh My God, I wish he’d come back. He’s so scary, but I need to talk to him, convince him to let me go. But he’s said nothing, just his name, Wilbur, and that I’m his. What does that mean? What does he want?

I don’t know how long he’s been gone. How long have I been here? It’s still the first day, that I know. He came soon after I had lunch – that humiliating kibble – but I was so hungry I wolfed it down. Now I’ve had dinner. It seems so long since he was here but it could only have been a few hours. Will he even come back today? He has to talk to me. I don’t know anything!

I was very productive today. After visiting Joyce this morning, I had a pleasant read out on the veranda (I always wanted to say that before I became rich. Now that I am, it is still nice – I have a lovely veranda). I finished The Awakening, a good book considering a woman writer. The bitch had to die in the end. She had it coming!
Then I had an excellent lunch, a large antipasto platter, freshly prepared.
I spent an hour after lunch watching Bella. The way she’s crying and whimpering and calling out for “Wilbur” is so hot. I think she’s becoming terrified of being alone in that cage for the rest of her life!
I watched Joyce later. She’s beginning to have the look of a hunted animal. I set her night for six hours of complete darkness beginning at midnight, followed by a 24-hour daylight tomorrow. That should really shake up her bearings. Later tomorrow, I’ll show her some of the reasons to really fear me!
Time for bed. I’m tired.

Oh no! Is it morning already? How long did I sleep? It didn’t seem like a lot, but the lights just came on. The day seems so long trapped in this cage. Not quite enough room to stretch out. Looking out through bars at an almost featureless room. Where is Wilbur? Please, please come soon.
It seems I’ve been awake forever. Still no lunch.

I got up at seven thirty after a very sound sleep. I checked the monitors. Joyce had finished her breakfast an hour earlier and now was constantly scanning the room. She was hoping for me to come, I know. She can wait.
I went down for breakfast. Miriam is on this morning. Eggs Benedict with Smoked Salmon substituted for the Canadian Bacon.
I’m going to go do a little scouting, come back and have lunch and then call on Joyce after she has her lunch at 2PM my time.

Every time that kibble tray appears, I’m repulsed. But I’m so hungry, I eat it is at once. It seemed so long from breakfast. But time is meaningless here. The boredom of waiting makes it drag for ever and with food my only pleasure? I can’t wait for the next meal. In between, I just lie and sometimes cry. This cage is becoming so painful!

My standard cage is made of welded stainless steel bars, ¾ inch diameter, four inches on center. Dimensions: 2 feet wide, 3 feet high and 5 feet song. One end bolted to the wall, steel legs holding it two feet off the floor. There are flat steel plates on the bottom, 4 inches wide and separated by an inch each. There is a kind of trap door for “waste” with an airplane like flush toilet underneath. I hate to think about that and will say no more.

My God! Time drags out forever here. It seemed forever from breakfast to lunch!

3PM, Time to go see Joyce. She should be ready for me. As I walk in, she almost jumps in the cage. I say nothing, just walk to near the foot of the cage. She greets me in a very sweet and soft voice, she’s trying to regain some control by being charming. Right!
I use the remote hidden in my pocket to unlock the magnet-controlled end of the cage. It swings open. I say “Get out and stand before me.”

Finally, he appears! He walked up to the cage saying nothing. I have rehearsed what I will say. In my most sweet and soft voice, I say, “Good afternoon, Wilbur. I’m so glad to see you.” He smiled. It worked! The end of the cage opened by itself and he tells me to get out! Now I have a chance.

Joyce climbed out of the cage and stood, rather stiffly, before me. She clearly was thankful for getting out of her cramped cage. She started to speak again, but I held my finger to my lips and she stopped. She’s learning
I walked slowly around her, savoring her figure up close. Firm high breasts, a reasonably narrow waist, flaring hips with an almost bubble butt. Yes, she would be very nice.
As I examined my prize, she couldn’t hold in anymore. In a soft and overly friendly voice, she started to ask me, “What am I doing here, Wilbur? Can’t we work something out? I’d like to please you. Can we go to a coffee shop somewhere and talk?
That was enough. I pressed a button in my pocket and her ankle cuff exploded in electrical shocks. Her right leg went out from under her and she collapsed, twitching, on the floor.

Wha…what happened? Oh God, that hurt. Think! Yes. I was standing as he inspected me, then I asked him, real sweet and nice if we could go somewhere nice to just talk. Then, suddenly, without warning, a terrible, tingling shock shot into my right leg at the collar. My whole body tensed and my leg went limp under me. I think I passed out. It hurt so much.
“Stand up Joyce,” he says.
Very unsteadily I get to my feet.
“Unbutton you blouse.” My trembling hands try to obey, not another shock! My fingers struggle at the buttons as he just smiles and watches me expose my chest and belly.
“Take it off and hand it to me.”
God, I hate him! But I smile as I pull it out of my jeans and hand it to him.
“Back in the cage.”
“Oh my God no! Please don’t put me in there again! I’ll be good! Please don…”

I tripped the neck collar and she screamed and sank to the floor. I kept it on for ten seconds until she was almost unconscious and quivering on the floor. I attached collars to her wrists and the other leg. Now she WILL fear me!
I lifted her back in the cage, set the magnet lock, and left the room. I went upstairs for my afternoon exercises. She has fifteen more hours in her day to think.

Back
Top Bottom