Taken - A Fantasy?

Go to CruxDreams.com

He just walks out and leaves me standing in this humiliating position. But I learned something about him. He likes plays, the theater! What do I know about plays? Shaw or Shakespeare? God, what did I learn in High School about them. Of course, none of my dates ever wanted to go see a play. Go to a bar and get drunk or go to one of those action comic-book movies that bored me to tears. I would have liked going to a play. It would have been nice.

She’s thinking hard. Having trouble holding position but thinking about what I said. I would have loved to take a girl, even one half as pretty as Joyce to a play. And have a nice talk about it after. Sex wouldn’t matter. But no girl would have me. I bet she’s had plenty of boys take her out. Expensive dinner, front row seats at a play, maybe flowers. And then say good night and leave the guy horny!

Damn, why can’t I remember one of those plays. Mr. Haines, junior English. He was nice. Made the stuff fun. What play did we read there.

She’s not concentrating and her arms are tired. Here it comes. She’s lowered her right hand to soothe her butt. I think all five collars would be a good lesson here.

Lord, my butt hurts. I wonder how much ti…

Activating all five collars for just one second had a very erotic effect. Joyce suddenly shook all over before collapsing on the ground, twitching and screaming. I just might be getting my first erection in over a week.
I give her a minute to recover and cue the non-human voice, “Please enter the cage immediately or further shocks will be applied.” This part is such fun. She struggles to get her muscles to obey her again. Crawling, quivering toward the cage. With a tremendous effort, she sits up and gets her hands on the stainless-steel bars of the cage. Struggling, she pulls her self up and gets her head and shoulders in. Too late. I trip the two ankle cuffs and her legs shoot out, cramping with the electricity as her chin hits the bottom bar. Somehow her hands maintain their grip and she is hanging by her arms from the front of the cage.

Oh God no! Not again! I can’t do it! I’m trying, damnit! I can’t feel my legs. Give me a little time.

She hangs there for a minute trying to control her muscles and hold on to the cage. I cue the voice, “Please enter the cage immediately or stronger shocks will be applied.” She shrieks out, “My God, please, I’m Trying!!!” She tried to lift her self with her arms and gets her legs to have a little purchase on the floor.

Gradually, painfully, she gets her chest into the cage. She reaches ahead with her arms and drags her body half way in. Time’s up! I give her a much stronger shock to the ankles. Her legs flail helplessly, banging her thighs and knees against the bars. As soon as the kicking begins to settle down, the voice, “Please have your whole body in the cage immediately or stronger shocks will be applied.”
Joyce screams at the unfairness of the demand, but manages to pull herself in and fold her legs enough to clear the door, which promptly closes.
She lays there sobbing and quivering with aftershocks to her muscles.

Joyce lies helpless on the floor of her cage. Her electricity-shocked and sob-wracked body shivers and shakes. It is a lovely, deeply erotic sight. Strangely, I almost feel for her pain. That happens sometimes; it always passes. Her lunch will arrive in an hour, she has 15 more hours of daylight to remain wide awake. I’m going to bed. I’ve got a new book, Broken Harbor, by Tana French. A dark web blogger, I chat with (I’m glad we only chat – he scares me!) recommended it. It’s part of a series called Dublin Murder Mysteries. It isn’t the first, but he said it’s the best place to start. I’ll let you know what I think.

OH God! I can’t take this, I can’t! It makes no sense. It’s so unfair! What have I done?? Is it just because I’m a girl? He’s commented on how pretty I am, but I’m just plain, normal. Why ME??
My ass is on fire; I’m afraid to even touch it. And my body is shaking like jello; my legs are still cramping and jerking! These collars are the most horrible thing you can imagine.
I realize now, I let my one hand slip down to my butt and that’s why he shocked me. But it was SO MUCH!!! And then I tried to get in the cage, but I was weak and trembling and just as I was almost there, I’d get shocked again and again.
I’m so tired, every muscle hurts.
God, here’s my dog-kibble lunch!

Beautiful Spring Morning. I had breakfast on the porch of my bedroom. Cinnamon French toast with Vermont Maple syrup, fresh squeezed orange juice and honeydew melon. I read some more of Broken Harbor. So far it is excellent. Very good setting of a forbidding scene in a modern place.

That Megan, I scouted out? She’s looking very interesting. High School Senior, turned 18 a few months back. Comes from broken home. Very nice, very sweet and innocent. But I will wait until I have room. Actually, I have three guest apartments in the basement, but I don’t like to host more than two at a time. I feel bad it I can’t give my girls my full attention.

But there many be an opening soon. Bella is not reacting at all well to her total lack of contact with anyone. She’s stopped eating. She spends hours just staring like a frightened animal and then minutes shaking the bars with all her might and screaming incoherently.
I’m going to try something new. I’ve programmed the computer voice to repeat to her every hour on the hour: “Please remain Calm. Everything is alright. Wilber will be…”

Joyce will have dinner soon and will have lights out this afternoon at 1PM, my time.
She’s lying on her side, trying for some comfort. Tears on her cheeks and seeming to think very hard.

When will this day end? It’s has been so bad that it seems to last forever. I’m tired and I want to sleep. But I only just had dinner and I’m wide awake. But I can’t get my mind clear!
Think Joyce, think of a play you know. That was the one time he sounded almost human. Why can’t I remember any play. Shaw, he said, and Shakespeare. They just all fade. A play…
Pygmalion!! Mr. Haines said it was about “My Fair Lady!” Yes! I remember now, the cockney girl like Audrey Hepburn. How did it go. I’ll be ready when I see him next! If only my head was clear.

Broken Harbor. It is very good. God, there is such a sense of imminent danger. And the mystery? I’ve thought I solved it a half dozen times but it keeps changing. I’m about ¾ through. Love it.
I have to look at Bella tomorrow. It might be time to send her home.

Sometimes simple is best. My chefs are excellent. They produce three meals a day that are delicious and mostly healthy. But sometimes I special order. Today for lunch, a hot dog from C****o with Dijon mustard and sweet relish. On the side a can of Bush’s Baked beans, Maple and Cured Bacon flavor. Followed by an ice cream cone (sugar waffle, of course) with homemade Mint chocolate Chip! It might be better than sex!
I finished Broken Harbor. I strongly recommend it, an excellent psychological detective story. My blogger friend(?) recommended I read Faithful Place next (followed by: The Secret Place, The Trespasser, In the Woods). He might be a sick psycho, but he steered me right on Broken Harbor.
Joyce had lights out at 1 PM. She’ll only have five hours of sleep and get up at 6 PM. I think, I’ll visit her after my dinner. I hurt her a lot last time. Maybe his time we’ll talk more. Give her a chance to try to get me under her thumb with her female lies. Yes, that sounds fun!

Finally, the day ended. Darkness. My butt is still very sore and my legs feel strange. I hope I can….zzz

What? Is it morning already? What day is this? God, I’ve lost track! I slept soundly, but I’m so tired. What will he do today? I’ve got to be ready. What can I remember about Pygmalion? Think thing! What was Mr. Haines’ points about it? Lord, I wish I’d been taken to a play, if only once, to know what it’s like!

A nice dinner of seafood pasta, one of my favorites. Took a Pepcid® , though, tomato sauce gives me acid reflux. 7 PM, walked into Joyce’s room and opened her cage.

Breakfast over. How can I be so tired first thing in the morning? Wilbur’s here! I do look forward to him coming. Not that I like him or anything like that. It just gets so boring when I’m alone. Cage door open and he says, “Assume your position.” What will this day bring?
It is a bit of a struggle to get out of the cage and stand. My legs are weak and wobbly after those shocks. I almost slip and fall on the floor. But I catch the cage bars and pull myself upright. I present myself, naked except for panties, hands on head, legs spread, like a piece of meat for inspection.

“I think we might talk some this morning (its evening but she thinks its morning). You may talk if my hands are down. But if I raise a hand you must stop. Nod if you understand.” She nods yes.
“What else would you like to know, Joyce?”

My mind isn’t as clear as I’d like, but I have my question ready. “You said you liked plays. Have you ever seen Pygmalion? I’lve not seen it, but we read it in High School.”

How the hell did she do that? How did she know it’s my favorite play (after Othello, of course)? “Yes, I have seen it. It’s Shaw’s best play, I believe.”

“I liked how Shaw had the professor so smart. He had something witty to say everytime. Does that work that way in a performance?”

“Yes. Yes it does. That’s one of the funniest things in a performance.” What’s happening here, she’s touching on my favorite parts of the play. Feminine wiles, Wilber! Challenge her back! “You read it in High School and like it so much? How come you never went to a performance?”

“I wanted to! It’s just that no one ever asked me. I really would have liked going sometime.”

She looks so sad about that. Maybe she… Wait! Right! A sexy, pretty girl Joyce couldn’t get a boy to beg to take her to a play? She could wrap any male around her little finger. Now I see your lies!

“So, you always wanted to go to the theater but were never asked? What plays besides Pygmalion did you want to see?”

Shit! Other plays? “I…I wanted to see lots, but boys just wouldn’t take me. Shaw…Shakespeare, others. I asked a lot but I never could get anyone to go!” Shit, that was a lie! What if he catches that?

“You asked over and over and no boy would take you to a play? Really?” She nods quickly yes. She’s lying! Whew! It’s amazing how these girls can get inside your head with just a few lies. I was starting to like her. But she lies!! She’ll say anything to get control of me. She thinks I’m a dumb ox and if she talks nice and sheds a tear, I’ll be putty in her hands.

Joyce starts to speak and I raise my hand.
“If I’m going to let you keep talking, you should do something for me. Keep you left hand on your head and stick your right inside your panties.

What? No! Please!

Her eyes almost pop out of her head! She wants to say no, she wants to beg, but she can’t.
“Do it NOW, Joyce!”

Slowly, agonizingly, she begins to lower her right arm. Her eyes are on me, pleading! She can even lie with those.
Her hand slides down her belly toward those sweet panties.

I can’t believe he is making me do this! And I thought that blow job was degrading! I plead with my eyes but he just smiles. My hand slips, as if of its own accord, into my panties. It rests on my pussy. He can make me put it there, but I won’t enjoy it!

I walk slowly around the girl standing in a most erotic and suggestive pose. Of course, she resists actually rubbing or become aroused. But I have an answer for that.
“Please stroke your pussy for me, Joyce. If you don’t, you will be sorry. I want to see your fingers wet with your arousal within ten minutes. Or it’s the collar shock and back in your cage.”

That did it. The look of fear and defeat in her eyes! God, that’s erotic! Now you know your lies won’t save you this time, bitch.

Shit. Not that damned collar! Shit. OK, OK, you bastard, I’ll rub my pussy for you!

Alexa, set a ten-minute count-down timer.
“Counting down ten minutes - Ten”

Oh my God! he means it about the ten minutes. Should I tell him I rarely masturbate; I’ve always felt so ashamed about it. I’ve only come a few times this way. But he won’t let me talk! How could any woman become aroused like this?

“Nine.”
Panic in her face. Her hand does seem to be working hard down there. I put my face close to embarrass her further.

“Eight”

“Eight”

No! How can I do this with that damn timer talking and Wilbur sniffing at my bits? Oh God! think girl! Think of something sexy! That boy who sits in front of you in “Legal Rights of Animals” class. He’s so cute! Why didn’t I ever talk to him? He sounded nice. I’ll probably never see him again.

“Seven.”

NO! Think! Think! Any wetness? No. Think sex girl!!!
Joyce’s hand was pumping hard and fast at her dry slit as she concentrated on the good-looking boy from her class.

“Six”

She worked to imagine him talking nicely to her. Maybe wanting to get a soda together.

“Five”

Shit. They could walk across campus hand in hand. He looked at her with interest and, yes, attraction. They discussed their common interest in protecting animals. She was feeling good about him.

“Four”

Faster, Joyce! Faster. Think of him! What was his name? John! He leans over and kisses her, she kisses back. Not like Todd, rough and demanding. But soft and sweet like he cared for her.

“Three”

Oh my God! No time for romance. You're such a hopeless romantic, Joyce! Get to the sex girl! She rips off her clothes and hers. John has an erect beautiful cock. She strokes it

“Two”

No, I’m not ready! I need more time! Joyce, don’t be distracted. Concentrate on you pussy, get it hot. Guide his hard, hot cock to your crotch. Rub it.

“One”

Yes, Go for it. John pushes. But you are still dry, he can’t enter. You can’t wait now. You beg him to shove it in hard! He draws back, grabs your hips and places the head against your lips. Are you getting wet? He shoves hard forward.

“Timer Up”

You…….

I have to give her credit, she seemed to try hard, her hand moving like a saw up and down her slit, her eyes closed, just a perceptible moan. But too late. Shock just in the ankle cuffs. I know her legs are already unsteady. This will make that more interesting. A scream and Joyce collapses on the floor.

Oh…Ahg…AGHHHHH! {pant! pant!} Those damn ankle collars. {pant!} I was almost there.

“I was almost there.” She pants out loud. Instantly she braces for more shocks for speaking. But I’m not a monster. I take pity. No shocks.
“No talking Joyce. Assume the position.”
Agonizingly slowly, she struggles to her feet, legs twitching and flexing. Finally, she stands before me, exposed and submissive.

I can’t take it anymore! I just can’t!!! Please!!!!!

“You look tired, Joyce. Get back in your cage.”

I crawl painfully into that cage, that locus of torture. The door closes on my trembling legs. Wilbur leaves, saying “See you later, cutie!”

I have to do something about Bella. That new recording is having the effect I’d hoped for – the constant repetition and the cutoff ending send the message that all is over, she’ll never get out and no one will come for her. She’s lost all hope. She doesn’t eat and just lies curled up, face down in the cage and sobs.
I mix a sedative into her water dispenser. She is still drinking. Funny how thirst can overcome even massive depression. I get her out of the cage, hang her on the track to the shower and do the full wash and cleansing.
Bella is very petite, only 5’2” and looks several years younger than her actual 21. It gives me an idea for some fun. I pull out one of the many sexy outfits I have in stock (all ordered through an anonymous drop-box in Bangkok, Thailand. This one is a school girl version. Very short cropped tie front which leaves the bottom third of her breasts exposed. and low hip-hugging plaid skirt only 7” from waist to hem. Underneath a set of ultra-sheer bra and thong panties. To top it off (actually, I guess I should say, to bottom it off), white mid-calf lace socks and black Mary Jane’s with three-inch spike heels. Handcuff her hands behind.

There’s a motorcycle gang with a club house just out the south end of town. My research on the dark web indicates several of them have strong young girl interest of a sadistic tone. I run her out there in one of my untraceable vans. I pull through the parking lot to the front door and pull the lever to open the back doors and dump Bella on the asphalt. She showed signs of coming to on the drive. Perfect.
I honk the horn and drive off. In my mirror I see guys emerge from the club.
I wonder. Will she be happy to be alive and out of my place and have people around? Or will she find their attentions a little too demanding?

The drone videos that followed were very nice. Bella was indeed awake and cried to the bikers for help.
They helped her to her feet, still cuffed, and about a half dozen gathered around. She blubbered like a child as she thanked them for saving her.
One of the bigger men stepped up close in front of her and looked her up and down in her school outfit. He looked her in the eyes as he drove his right fist hard into her belly. Before she hit the ground, two others grabbed her arms and started dragging her up the steps to the clubhouse, while mauling her small tits through the skimpy top. You could hear the man who’d punched her, tell another to contact the rest of the gang to “come and party.” And, “make sure Deek and Crabs come; those two love playing with a little schoolgirl!”

Yes, I think any evidence of me will be fully covered up. If she evens lives to tell a tale.

Now I have room for Megan. She looks very interesting, a little sassy but cute and innocent. She’ll finish High School in a couple of weeks and then I’ll move. Her stepfather has ordered her out as soon as she graduates. I think he’s tried to get in her pants and she won’t let him, so he’s getting back. Her mother is a drunk and doesn’t dare stand up to him.
Megan’s gotten a job in town as a clerk-trainee at a used car dealership (I suspect she got that job because the owner wants to get in her pants – did I mention she is very sexy?), and rented a small, flea-bag apartment near the dealership. It’s all a rather seedy neighborhood. The kind where neighbors don’t look and don’t care, and would NEVER call the police.
A step father who wants her out. A mother who’s drunk and afraid to help her. A slimy new boss and landlord who don’t give a shit. Neighbors who could care less.

This might just be a scene from Gilbert and Sullivan’s Mikado:
“He's got 'em on the list — he's got 'em on the list;
And they'll none of 'em be missed — they'll none of 'em be missed”

I don’t know how to do this! It’s so hard. My legs hurt so much and are still twitching and cramping and there’s no room here to stretch them out.
I tried so hard! I really did! I’m just not that good at touching myself. I’m actually a little wet now – just not in time! What if he asks me again?? Oh God, NO! Should I practice? I’m ashamed to admit it, but I do feel sorta aroused down there.

I’m glad I decided to monitor Joyce now (8 PM) before I went to bed. After some futile attempts to stretch and get comfortable, I saw her right hand snake down into her panties. She’s decided to finish it off! How naughty of her! And how selfish. She wouldn’t do it for Wilbur, but she’ll do it alone! Typical of these selfish bitches!

That feels good. Once you start, it is hard to stop. Yes, oh Yes! If I could only get comfortable. I’m very wet now, Wilbur; want to come and see? Yes, yes.

She seems to be getting close, soft little moans and her hand working nonstop. Well this can’t be allowed. I think the collar on her right wrist and those tired, cramped legs would teach a valuable lesson. Previously I’ve used up to 50% power. I think I’ll let her see what 65% is like. Here we go…

God, it feels so good, I can do it! If only Wilbur could see. Yes, I want to come for him. Have him watch! Yes. Finally feel good in this hellhole, yes, yes, y…..
“Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

She rattles the cage very convincingly.
A very rewarding 15 second wave of electricity, her right arm and legs flailing uncontrollably! When it stopped, she still thrashed around for another half minute. Crying and panting very hard.

I had to do it. Joyce has to learn to be fair to me. I’m not a cruel person. I never hurt her for fun. Well, yes, I’ll warm her butt a little. But that’s just play to get us both hot. But she thinks she’s too good to get hot for me. These girls are always planning that. Hold onto their sex and their arousal as weapons to use on a man. If he’s handsome and rich, she’ll use him. If he’s plain and poor (if only she knew) like me, she just teases and laughs at him.
If she works his mind over so bad, with so much frustration and blue-balls, she’s won. If it messes him up so he had trouble getting an erection while still in his prime, so much the better. She would just laugh more!

Back
Top Bottom