Taken - A Fantasy?

Go to CruxDreams.com

I turn on the voice translator to speak to her in the machine voice.

“You have been a bad girl, Joyce. Pleasing yourself after refusing Wilbur.”

“I…I…[pant]. Arrgghh!”

“You may not touch yourself without permission.”

“N…n…no, [pant, pant] I…I…w..won’t! P..please! I hurt so bad! My legs – Oh God they hurt!”

“You have been punished because you’ve been bad. Are you sorry? Have you learned?”

“Oh, Yes! God, I’m sorry. [pant] I’ll never do it again. My legs, owww!

“Just to make sure you’ve learned your lesson, you will receive another shock and have an extended lights out as a punishment.

“No…p…please…!”

The room was plunged into total darkness.

“Please, no! I’m sorry. I’m sorry! I’m So Sorry, Wilbur!! I’ll do anything. Don’t hurt me anymore! Please, please!

A ten second jolt to her neck collar and again to those legs. 70%, the highest yet should teach her a lesson! I wonder if she’ll be able to stand? She screams horribly at the sparking pain to her throat and legs flailing painfully in the pitch dark. Then uncontrollable sobbing. It continues longer than I expected, maybe fifteen minutes. I thought with sleep deprivation and darkness, she’d pass out fast. I guess that last one must have really hurt.

Eventually, she is asleep.

“Please, Wilbur! No, I can’t stand it, please!!!
ARRRGGGHHHEEE!!
Mnnn..ooohhhh…God! It hurts so bad. It felt like my neck was being cut off by electricity! And my legs! He keeps shocking my legs. And that was the hardest yet. They hurt constantly now, cramping and shivering.
I can’t stand it! I can’t stand it! I’m Trying, Wilbur! I’m trying so hard to be what you want! I just can’t! I get it wrong! Please, stop hurting me!
Alone, in the pitch dark, my body aching and spasming. I’m so scared! Dark, alone! I’m so scared, I’m…so….scared…. I’m……

I’m going to mix up her schedule again. 10 hours of sleep. I want her to catch up some so she has the strength for what comes next.
After ten hours, the room will be dark, but bathed in near-ultraviolet. She won’t be aware of seeing anything, but it will strongly suppress her brain’s melatonin production. She will spend six hours wide awake but in total darkness. That should be fun!

Is it still night? I feel like I’ve slept forever. I has such dreams, some pleasant, some nightmares. Oh my good one of those pleasant ones was making love to Wilbur! That is so sick!
My legs are so sore and I still can’s stretch them and get comfortable.
I’m wide awake. It’ll have to be morning soon.

Dear Readers,

Taken has gone for 80 posts.
Are you still interested?
I can do four things from here

1. Just Stop

2. Have Wilbur quickly get tired of Joyce and “dispose” of her.

3. Continue to develop their relationship

4. Snuff time.

Any thoughts?
PrPr

Dear Readers,

1. Just Stop

4. Snuff time.

Any thoughts?
PrPr
Tree only drinks... Keep going but do reach an ejaculation conclusion soon...

Dear Readers,

1. Just Stop

4. Snuff time.

Any thoughts?
PrPr

OS goes on holiday so you can finish it, and when I come back you're no further forward.

What Tree says.

I personally don't like these sort of stories to end in snuff.

I want Wibur to get careless........................................

A beautiful afternoon out on my veranda. I’m sipping a Rum Collins and reading my next Tana French novel. I’ve got my computer pad beside me, monitoring Joyce, my only current guest. She is into her third hour of forced wakefulness while sitting on total darkness. What a delicious way to mess with her mind.
I’m sure she dreaming of some handsome hunk coming to save her. These pretty girls think the world owes them everything. A rescue is the least she thinks she deserves. Well, she’ going to have a long wait for that.
“Wilbur.” I hear. I look to the pad, but everything is still dark. Does she think I’m there?
“Wilbur, I don’t know if you can hear me…I hope you can…maybe you listen in...” her voice trailed off. This was interesting; I never had a girl talk to me before when I wasn’t there.
“Wilbur, I need to talk to you so bad. I never get a chance when you’re here, or I mess it up saying something stupid. That’s my problem, you know. I always say stupid things to boys.”
Yeah - not as bad as I always was trying to talk to girl, any girl!
“Wilbur, I want so much to please you. I know I always mess up and that’s why you punish me. But I get so nervous when you are here. I’m so anxious to do right and please you and, I’ll admit it, avoid being punished, that I get all confused and say or do the wrong thing.”
“That’s why I’m talking now. You probably aren’t listening, but this will help me practice and do better when you come next time. I want so badly to do better! I really do!”
She raised her voice with emotion. Joyce sounded sincere. I started listening closely. It was always recorded so I could review it later, but I strangely needed to hear it now, live!

“Oh God, probably no one is listening! Wilbur, I want to talk with you! Have a conversation. I’ve almost never had a conversation with a boy. In High School, I was so shy that I would just blush and stammer if a boy spoke to me. And few tried. The girls told me it was because I was too pretty; the boys were intimidated! By me? God!”
“Then, later, when boys spoke to me it was just to get me in bed. I think my first boyfriend didn’t even like me but just wanted to fuck. He was so direct and so pushy, that’s why we broke up before we even did it. But we never really talked. That didn’t help me know how to have a conversation with a boy.”
“I don’t know why I’m telling all this to an empty, black room, but I have to. I want so badly to have a real conversation. With you, Wilbur. Somehow, I feel you would understand.”
This is quite interesting. Where did she come up with this? It doesn’t sound like the usual spoiled bitch talk. I’m listening intently now. She rambling and confused (given her rhythm disruption, that’s no surprise) but it seems to be coming from her heart.
“I know – I don’t know how I know, but I KNOW if we have a conversation, you will listen. And I swear I will listen to you Wilbur. Please, Please, Please, I want to talk with you!”

I am listening to every word. It must be some kind of trick, but she does sound sincere. Sincere and sweet.

“My other boyfriend, Todd. He’s the only one I ever did it with. God what a mistake. He was more clever. He talked to me. Said how sweet I was, how smart, how he liked talking with me. And I believed him. I wanted so much to believe him. He was the first and only boy who talked to me that way. Did I say I never talked to boys? Oh, I think I did. Anyway, that’s how he got me into bed.”

I know, Joyce. I’ve seen his pictures. At least you made one guy happy.

“So we went back to his apartment to do it. He was so impatient he got me undressed in about thirty seconds. Then he…God, why I’m I telling you this? I’m telling how I lost my virginity to a black room!! I’ve never told anyone, ever.”

Sure, these girls brag to other girls about the guys they’ve had. They do, don’t they?

“Well, anyway, Wilbur, I want to tell you so you will understand why I’m so bad at all this. I don’t want to be; I…I want to be good with you.”

Her voice trailed off so much it was almost inaudible at the end of the last part.

This is most interesting. It seems my time shifting and mental torture has really gotten to her. I’ve never had a captive say such things or be so compliant so quickly.
I notice that I dropped my book on the carpet and the ice in my Collins is almost melted. I don’t recall having been so mesmerized by a speech before.
I order a fresh drink and then go down to the observation room off the guest suite. I suddenly want to be closer to Joyce. I take the pad with me so not to miss a word.

“Oh, Wilbur. I don’t really know what to say. The sex with Todd was nothing. I tried hard as I could (with no experience) to make it good for him. It hurt a lot since I wasn’t wet yet and he tore my maidenhead rather roughly. But I knew it was supposed to hurt so I didn’t complain. But then he finished awfully fast, I thought, and just rolled off me and grabbed a cigarette. God I hate that smell.”

As do I. What a vile habit!

“I was barely aroused when he finished. But I tried to cuddle and tell him I loved him. He just lay there smoking, saying nothing. After a few minutes, he said, ‘I hope you do better next time. I’ll let this poor show pass due to your inexperience.’ God, I felt such a failure!”

You know, this Todd sounds like a royal prick! I’m sure our beauty queen gave him some reason to be resentful, but still he sounds pretty rotten.
I’m in the observation room listening on the speakers to her talking in the next room.

“Todd was so handsome and so popular, that I knew he must be right. I tried really hard to please him the next few times, but he was never satisfied. He said I must be frigid. I cried when he first said that. But, then, I began to think he was right. I never got really aroused or wet and I never came close to an orgasm. I thought I was just a failure as a girl.”

Doesn’t sound much like a stuck-up princess?

“I had no other friends so I only spoke to Todd. And after we started going to bed (it certainly wasn’t making love) he talked less and less to me. When he did, he put me down, made fun of my school work, belittled me. Then he said I needed to “loosen up.” I had to let him take nude pictures of me – he said he’d never share them. God! I can’t believe I actually trusted him! But he was my “lover.” Aren’t you supposed to trust your lover?”

Joyce was weeping now. But never stopped talking.

“Then he insisted on a blow job. It was disgusting! He never had good hygiene. But I worked at it and finally he came. I tried to pull away, but he grabbed my hair and held his prick in my mouth. Then he hit the back of my head, hard! And said “Swallow, bitch!” Those were his exact words, “Swallow bitch!” It tasted horrible, but I had no choice. I almost got sick and puked. When he saw that, he laughed loudly!”

Joyce was weeping a little less now.

“After the blow-job, I knelt on the floor trying with all my might not to get sick. For fifteen minutes, Todd kept up a steady stream of insult and abuse. That I was stupid, frigid, clumsy, lazy, incapable of love, not appreciating how lucky I was to have him, etc. Over and over I heard the phrase “Worthless piece of shit.”

Yeah, Todd was a royal prick!

“I didn’t sleep at all that night. I kept going over every moment of my relationship with Todd. When the dawn came, I had made up my mind. If I am a worthless piece of shit, why hang around Todd and fail at a relationship? So I called him and broke off. He wanted me to delay and think it over for a day or two. My heart jumped as I thought maybe he did value me. Then he said, ‘I was planning to bring over some guys tonight and see if we can make it more exciting. What ‘cha think, babe?’ I said No! and hung up. For the first time in a along while, I felt a little pride.”

Good for you girl! Wait. What am I thinking?

Joyce was speaking clearly now. “I hope you heard that, Wilbur. It’s the absolute truth. I swear it! I just want a nice conversation. I want to learn how to talk to a boy.”

Joyce final stopped. Whoa! I look at the automatic timers – she had about an hour more of wakeful darkness scheduled. Enough of this. I’m going to take action

God. that felt good to say. It probably will never be heard, but I needed to say it. And, it’s strange. I actually do want to have a conversation with Wilbur. I realize he’s manipulating me and he’s a monster. But he also is totally different than the two boys I’ve known. I wonder… Shit, the light just snapped on and the door opened!

“So you’ve been doing some talking, have you, Joyce?”

Wilbur is walking toward me holding a bag. Please don’t punish me! I can’t stand anymore shocks!

I get to the cage and Joyce is staring, wide-eyed, into the bright lights like an animal caught in a trap.

I don’t believe I’m going to do this! “Yes, Wilbur. I want badly to have a talk with you.” Please, please, please, please don’t shock me! He grins and stares at me. No shock. The end of the cage opens.

“Please get out and stand in position.”

I crawl out. My legs are trembling and cramping so badly, I can hardly support myself. I assume the position, legs spread, hand behind head, displaying my nakedness. Wilbur just keeps smiling and looking at me. But at my face, not my body.

I am careful. I’m always very careful. Over the last few minutes, I have thought this through. My careful plans and back-up plans should make this possible. Yes, it is a small extra risk. But it will be SO worth it.

I step toward Joyce.

Wilber comes closer. He reaches out toward my neck.
He unfastens the collar! Oh My God! What a wonderful feeling having that hellish torture device off. He proceeds to remove all my collars. I stay in position. There is no way to overpower him or to run. What is he going to do to me now?

I put the collars in the bag I’m carrying and take out Joyce’s clothes. I hand them to her. “Go ahead, get dressed.”

My clothes? What is happening? I have such exciting thoughts. As I put the clothes on. I try to control my feelings. This could be nothing like I expect. I could be disappointed. I’ll just try to follow his lead.

Once she is dressed, I say, “You may stand at ease.” Tentatively she lowers her arms and stands a little relaxed. I can see she is still tense and wary.
“I offer you two choices, Joyce. You must choose one or the other. I swear that this isn’t a trick and I will honor exactly what I say.” She looks with interest and apprehension.
“One choice is to go free, right now.”

GOD!! Is it true??

“It is the truth. There is no trick or catch. You will be blindfolded and driven to either your apartment or your parent’s house, whichever you wish. You will be dropped off safe and unharmed. I promise that I will never come after you. We will never meet again. Unless you or the police come after me; in which case you will die.”
I need her to believe me. If she believes me, I might get what I want. Otherwise, my plan won’t work.

Yes, yes, yes! I’m free – or soon will be! I think I can trust him. Free!!! But he said a choice. What other choice?

I see the joy in her face. It really makes her prettier than I’ve ever seen her. I give her a moment to enjoy the idea of freedom. Then a question in her expression. What is the other choice?

“Joyce, I swear that you are free to choose. I will not hold your choice against you, not will I punish you in any way for the choice you make.” A very puzzled expression now.

“Your second choice is also simple. You will come with me now into my house. We will have a nice lunch together and try, sincerely try to have a conversation. I want one badly, also. I hope you were sincere in saying you did.” I let this sink in a moment.

“However, I make you no promises with this choice. I will decide whatever I want to do with you after lunch. I will control you and your fate. It will not your decision – it will be mine!”

Back
Top Bottom