Tattooed Ladies

Go to CruxDreams.com

Hondoboot2

QUAESTOR PULCHRITUDINIS
I could have sworn there was a thread on ladies with tattoos, but after searching more the 30 pages I gave up.
Apologies if there is one.

Some tattooed ladies for you tattoo lovers out there.

IMG_0450.JPG IMG_0452.JPG DKSlGTBXoAEnTKK.jpg-large.jpeg DKaXqeXXoAANzI-.jpg-large.jpeg DGCkjI2XkAAW2uX.jpg-large.jpeg IMG_0472.JPG DK4X9xBXoAA1aGK.jpg-large.jpeg DK4Yk-UVAAA3r1o.jpg-large.jpeg IMG_0479.JPG IMG_0481.JPG

Ignore #6 I messed up:doh:

Last edited:
My Own Personal Opinion is; I don't care for tattoo's, man or woman. To me, a woman's body is the most beautiful work of art on this earth. Why deface a work of art with graffiti. When I look at one of these women, I don't see the woman, all I see is the tattoo. Again, that is my personal opinion, so I hope no-one out there gets to defensive.

My Own Personal Opinion is; I don't care for tattoo's, man or woman. To me, a woman's body is the most beautiful work of art on this earth. Why deface a work of art with graffiti. When I look at one of these women, I don't see the woman, all I see is the tattoo. Again, that is my personal opinion, so I hope no-one out there gets to defensive.
We have all personal preferences. And CF is a place for a wide spectrum of preferences and exchanging of opinions.

Fair enough, I respect your opinion ctcua!
I just posted to show some tattoos on ladies. Me personally, I rather they didn't have tattoos, but if I like the lady, and she likes tattoos, then I like tattoos;):devil:

Tattoos are not for you. They are for the person who gets them, a record of some event or a symbol of some quirk of character. It is not defacement it is expression. It is worth restating here that people have the ultimate right to their own bodies, they are not some object you own. Why do something? Because they wanted to and since there is not a single recorded instance of death or injury caused by somebody's tattoo to an innocent bystander (or even any guilty ones) that is all the reason they need.

Tattoos are not for you. They are for the person who gets them, a record of some event or a symbol of some quirk of character. It is not defacement it is expression. It is worth restating here that people have the ultimate right to their own bodies, they are not some object you own. Why do something? Because they wanted to and since there is not a single recorded instance of death or injury caused by somebody's tattoo to an innocent bystander (or even any guilty ones) that is all the reason they need.
Well stated RacingRodent!
A few more tattooed ladies for today.

IMG_0482.JPG DK7jqzBXUAIo-vZ.jpg-large.jpeg DLCQfjWX0AEB1QD.jpg-large.jpeg DLC9yVgXUAYCZlQ.jpg-large.jpeg DLDlRMUX0AATwAP.jpg-large.jpeg DLDhkmRW0AAw-qZ.jpg-large.jpeg DLDxQtqWkAAkAR-.jpg-large.jpeg DLDxTEAXkAU9-_X.jpg-large.jpeg DLDINiGXkAA8BDo.jpg-large.jpeg

Perhaps my simple mind but if your body is a work of art why let someone draw on it? I prefer the looking at a blank gessoed 'canvas' than someone having their body scribbled on...

Enjoy your thread. We all have our favorite things...

Tree

...I had a grand time one weekend painting my then-significant girl with 'Semi-washable' markers (she brought them). Mid day Sunday she liked the 'art' but needed to wash them off as they would not work at her job. They were much harder to wash off than we expected but the showers, baths, and 'interludes' between them were worth the weekend!!!

Maybe you missed the part where I simply stated that it was my own personal opinion and I believe that we are all still entitled to one. In stating that I also expressed hope that people not get defensive about my opinion.

Maybe you missed the part where I simply stated that it was my own personal opinion and I believe that we are all still entitled to one. In stating that I also expressed hope that people not get defensive about my opinion.
Neither of us missed it and I encouraged you to go on. Most people don't like my Seagram's...:D

Neither of us missed it and I encouraged you to go on. Most people don't like my Seagram's...:D

I've never met a liquor I didn't like. Well, maybe I'll have to draw the line on Jagermeister. But then again.....there's Jeppson's Malort.

One of the most famous tattoos in crux -

Alice Tattoo PS1.jpg Alice tattoo shoulder.jpg

occupies the left shoulder blade of Alice Kiss. This tattoo is generally referred to as a 'Chinese character', although Maha Shiva's first impression was that it appears to be Sanskrit. He later suggested that it might be an extremely stylised version of the Chinese symbol meaning, 'Poison'. In tattoo art, the Poison symbol carries associated meanings of 'harsh' and 'tough'. I am speculating, but it might just be the kind of tattoo you get in Moscow, if you ask for a Chinese character indicating a tough, no-nonsense, independent persona.

MET-ART_Tiempo ry_146_0074 (1).jpg DH met-art_ry_57_13.jpg

Alice's second tattoo is even more impressive, but is rarely seen. It occupies a large area of her lower back and tends not to have been appreciated by her photographers, who generally airbrushed it out of her modelling shoots. It appears to be a creature with a long beak and wings. The best image of this tattoo was photographed by Makar during the filming of 'Alice and Koshka in the Crux Forrest', and ironically the tattoo appears in an extremely rare picture of Alice fully clothed! Makar's pictures are always honest images, which are almost never Photoshopped - what you see is what you get. My impression is that Alice has a large humming bird on her back.

contemplation_of_crucifixion_by_makar013 200pc.jpg contemplation_of_crucifixion_by_makar013 detail 500%.jpg

The hummingbird tattoo is considered to be a popular mainstream tattoo for women. A unique and graceful bird, able to fly in all directions, even backwards and upside down, up to 25 miles per hour, it eats fifty times a day due to its constant burning of energy. Because the hummingbird is so small, it has to work hard to survive. A tattoo of a hummingbird can represent such adversity and be meaningful to a person who has been through a lot in life. It symbolises the strength to rise above trouble and hardship.

It is emblematic of going through hard times and surpassing them, representing someone who lives life to the full. The tattoo represents energy, hard work, and unfailing effort. Other meanings include, love, joy, hope, life and peace. Although the hummingbird is often associated with attraction and affection, it is a lone traveller, an independent bird which spends most of its time alone. The hummingbird tattoo can symbolize such independent freedom.

Not all of Alice's photographers were as honest as Makar, and the hummingbird tattoo is nearly always deleted in post-production. For example, Vadim Rigin removed it (but preserved the shoulder tattoo) after photographing Alice for the series entitled, 'Break'. Rigin also photographed her in, 'Red Velvet', published in three series by Erotic Beauty, and in all of these pictures, he deleted both tattoos.

rigin break (54) 50pc.jpg eb rigin alice-kiss-red-velvet-2-09.jpg

Oh contraire I saw that bit, which I have underlined in this version and exercised my right of response. However we both know the bit about accusing anyone who disagrees with you of being defensive (highlighted in italics) is a complete contradiction of that statement. If you want to express your personal opinion others are allowed theirs, it is really very simple. You however seem to want to impose your opinion and not have it questioned.

This may simply be a matter of ignorance. You may simply not have thought about it beyond the innate understanding that what you were doing by going into a thread celebrating tattoos and condemning the practice was intrinsically wrong. There is a simple convention ( a convention is an understood practice within a community short of a rule) that if you do not like a thread that is posted and it is not breaking the rules; you ignore it.

People come to this forum for a safe space to express thoughts and fantasies that are not exactly mainstream. If you wish tolerance for yourself you need to practice it for others. Many people (something like 20% of the population in some western countries I believe) wear tattoos if we go down the road of shutting them out, making them feel unwelcome we lose a huge amount of talent and contributors. Enlightened self interest alone would behove a little discretion in expressing a negative opinion in a celebratory thread.

Now Tree ought to do the decent thing and remove your comments and mine in response and his to a separate thread where we can if you wish discuss the importance of defending the rights of others to express themselves and how such matters ought to be conducted.

In the famous words of Rodney King "Can't we all just get along".
I kind of wish I didn't start this thread:( I only wanted to show naked women with tattoos. Personally, I am fascinated by them, and a lot of the woman I know who have tattoos, have great stories about the reason they chose their tattoos.

Back
Top Bottom