Television Hints

Go to CruxDreams.com
I know that very well. Ever since I was a bairn I've had a bit of a heart problem that means I can't stand still for more than a few minutes without fainting. If I were crucified I wouldn't last long. But it's one reason why I've not tried 'realistic' crux-play even with ropes.
I remember a TV show from the 70s (I think). The police or detective (I can't remember) were certain a man had been murdered but could find no wounds or any signs of violence. They eventually found out he had been bound tightly to a post and died of a heart attack.

It must say something about how my sick brain works that, after what has to be over 40 years, I remember that detail and nothing else.

I remember a TV show from the 70s (I think). The police or detective (I can't remember) were certain a man had been murdered but could find no wounds or any signs of violence. They eventually found out he had been bound tightly to a post and died of a heart attack.

It must say something about how my sick brain works that, after what has to be over 40 years, I remember that detail and nothing else.
That's not a sick brain, Nar.

You're just gettin' old, buddy.

Wait a minute; what was I saying?

TV-Hint for Germany and Austria:
ServusTV Deutschland (ger) - Montag, 18.09.2023, 14:00 - 14:55 (00:55) und
ServusTV Deutschland (ger) - Dienstag, 19.09.2023, 05:15 - 06:00 (00:45)

Aufgedeckt - Rätsel der Geschichte
Geheimnisvolle Kreuzigung

Ein sensationeller Fund in Nord-Italien, in der Nähe Venedigs, zeigt die brutale Wirklichkeit des Rechtssystems in der antiken römischen Republik. Nicht nur Verbrecher auch politische Gegner wurden am Kreuz hingerichtet. Die Opfer wurden zur Abschreckung ans Kreuz genagelt und tagelang öffentlich zur Schau gestellt. Die neuen Erkenntnisse erbringen auch Hinweise darauf, unter welchen Umständen die berühmteste Kreuzigung aller Zeiten, die Hinrichtung von Jesus Christus, stattgefunden hat.
Wissenschaft, Vereinigtes Königreich 2019, R: Christopher Puttlock, Robert Marsden

Uncovered - riddle of history
Mysterious crucifixion

A sensational find in northern Italy, near Venice, shows the brutal reality of the legal system in the ancient Roman republic. Not only criminals also political opponents were executed on the cross. The victims were nailed to the cross for deterrent and publicly put on display for days. The new findings also provide evidence of the circumstances under which the most famous crucifixion of all time, the execution of Jesus Christ, took place.Science, United Kingdom 2019, R: Christopher Puttlock, Robert Marsden

Back
Top Bottom