Tender Flesh for the She-Devil of Prague

Go to CruxDreams.com
Now, she initiated the move she had invented, that had made her a legend at Sternwyck School for Girls

I can't seem to find this reference in her citation for the MC. But it does help to explain why British Special Agents were (and still are) recruited mainly from our private boarding schools.

Excellent, Naraku.

Elizabeth did not see a sign or hear an order. Suddenly, she felt a pain like she had never imagined. Ever nerve in her genitals was triggered at once, as if touched with a hot iron. All of her muscles contracted and she arched her body as much as her bondage allowed. And she screamed like a banshee. Then, just as suddenly as it had started, it stopped. Elizabeth lay panting, her muscles still quivering.
Madiosi-2019-274a-Tender flesh.jpg
“That was just a sample, liebchen.” said Kreuzer, “Only a second at the lowest setting. If you don’t give me the answers I want or if I think you’re lying, we’ll increase the voltage and the length of the shock. Now, tell me, liebchen, what was your mission?”

Last edited:
Part IV

Elizabeth thought that a day had passed before the door to her cell was opened. Fritz and a guard entered.

“Strip!” Fritz barked.
Madiosi-2019-270-Tender flesh.jpg
Elizabeth stood and took off her clothes. She knew there was no point in hesitating or resisting. Once she was naked, Fritz spun her around and cuffed her hands behind her back. He and the guard each took hold of an arm and lead her into the corridor.

Doctor Petra Navarova was sleeping in her apartment above her dentist office on Klementska Street. She was awakened by someone ringing the bell at the back door of the office below. She looked at the clock as she pulled on her robe and slippers. It was ten minutes to two in the morning. Although she wasn’t pleased to be disturbed at this hour, she had become used to it. As a member of the Resistance, she often had people ringing the bell in the alleyway at all hours. Some were just delivering a message. Others needed a place to hide; her basement had a secret entrance that made it useful for hiding all manner of people and things. The worst situations were the ones needing medical attention. The war had made her as expert in treating gunshot wounds as she was at filling cavities. And so, she wasn’t really surprised to be receiving another visitor in the wee hours of the morning.

She was, however, quite surprised when she cracked open the door and saw a blond woman in the uniform of an SS Major. She was even more surprised when the woman said: “It is raining in Bratislava.”

It took Dr. Navarova a moment to respond: “Um...But it is sunny in Olomouc. Are you Rabbit?” the Dentist said with confusion.

“Yes,” the woman replied, “And you must be Zebra. I can explain why I’m dressed like this, but, may I come in first? It may be sunny in Olomouc, but it’s freezing in Prague.”
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The body of Greta Kreuzer was found at mid-morning the next day. She was sprawled naked on the floor with a leather leash wrapped around her neck. The official report to Berlin said that she had been attacked while questioning a prisoner. Why she had been questioning a British spy alone in the middle of the night was not explained in the report. Though the reason was known to many in Petschek Place, there was no reason to inform Berlin.

A massive search was immediately conducted, but Elizabeth Nolan could not be found. She hid in Dr. Navarova’s basement for several weeks, until she could dye her hair brown and acquire new identity papers. She later moved to various safe houses throughout the city. During this time, she put together a network that supplied valuable information to the Allies, carried out acts of sabotage, aided the escape of downed Allied airmen and took part in the Prague Uprising in May of 1945, opening the way for the liberation of the city. After the War, she returned to Britain and was awarded the Military Cross for her achievements, perhaps the greatest of which was the killing of the She-Devil of Prague.

The End
This is an excellent story and very well-told. Thank you so much for writing it and sharing it with us.

Back
Top Bottom