Thank You All

Go to CruxDreams.com

Naraku

Draconarius
First, let me say that it's great to see The Forum back. I won't get into an argument over the propriety of the FTC action but it is clear that no one here was guilty of any wrong doing & the site, along with others, was unfortunate to be carried on a host that may have been involved in criminal activity. But, you can't keep a good site down & let's all hope for a long, uninterupted run.

More importantly, let be extend a heart felt thank you to Inge Tarrant, Makar, Image Maker, Melissa & Julie, Apostate, Helmut & all the others who have been working to restore the site. I'm sure I speak for others when I say that your hard work is greatly appreciated.

I would also like to thank M&J for the trip down memory lane. Since I share this computer with others, I can't save pictures so it was nice to see some stuff I had forgotten.

Thanks! Gracias! Grazie! C??????! Bedankt! Danke! Merci!

PS: The new look will take some getting used too, but I'll manage. :)

I will passionately second Naraku's comments and wish the
very deepest and heartfelt thanks for the tireless efforts of all you
dedicated crux fanatics.
I'm considering starting my own thread here at some point:
this forum may actually provide the
opportunity for me to eventually weave my long narrative w/ illustrations
into some coherent whole.
Wonderful !

Makar, IM and 'Apostrate',
Vielen, vielen Dank!
Respectfully,
aTroX

Good to see the forum back again, and good to hear from all the old friends. I was worried for quite some time when I couldn't get on site. I see all the graphics are gone; I can't replace mine, unfortunately, since I destroy my drawings as soon as I post them here. But I'll see if I can't get some new and better ones online soon.

Hammerlock said:
Good to see the forum back again, and good to hear from all the old friends. I was worried for quite some time when I couldn't get on site. I see all the graphics are gone; I can't replace mine, unfortunately, since I destroy my drawings as soon as I post them here. But I'll see if I can't get some new and better ones online soon.
Hi Hammerlock,
Good to see you back. I suppose you destroy your pics for security?..or is it just an artist thing. Anyway, Malins has reposted loads on FILES/CW
Melissa

I destroy my images because I'm the only one here with this fantasy, and, having had a brush with cancer, I don't want to leave anything behind to cause problems (or heartache) if I kick the bucket. Just a "reputation protection" kind of thing, I guess...

Hammerlock said:
I destroy my images because I'm the only one here with this fantasy, and, having had a brush with cancer, I don't want to leave anything behind to cause problems (or heartache) if I kick the bucket. Just a "reputation protection" kind of thing, I guess...
Please don't kick the bucket Hammerlock,we all wish you a long and happy life!

Hammerlock said:

As a survivor of cancer Hammerlock I can tell you that leaving pieces of you behind as you continue on because of what other people think is not the thing to do. You need to be you, I'm not suggesting that you flaunt what you believe will hurt other people in their faces, but once you are gone, people will only remember the good things about you. The laughter and the joy.

One of my brothers past away when I was 12. He had his faults and everybody knows that but all we remember are the good times and the good things. I thought about eliminating my stuff when I was very sick but I decided I was going to survive.

My solution was to password the files. If I were to pass on it isn't worth it to anybody to pay to have the files cracked. All my important stuff is on hardcopy.

They'll just wipe my files, give my computer to someone else and remember what they want about me.

kisses

willowfall

Back
Top Bottom