The 2035 EXECUTIONER'S TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS.

Go to CruxDreams.com
As I started cutting my pancakes with my fork, and shoveling them unto my mouth. My thoughts began to drift back in time ... How did this all start? How did it come to this .. that I would try to make a living, by becoming 'an executioner?"

..................................................................................................................

It was 2030 ... How could I be so stupid, When the EMP went off over the West coast, then the nuke attack in the LA basin, I was turned instantly into a refugee. My wife was in Norwalk (in the LA basin) visiting her sister. My grown children were also down there .. and when the power went out, all cell phones went dead.

I knew the hordes of LA people would try to evacuate to the East mountains where we were living. Cut off from the outside world, with roomers of troops invading the West coast, I loaded up everything I had of value, and made a 'run for it.' (I figured my family would catch up with me later) I needed to get as far away from here as possible ASAP, to northern Utah, or Idaho, or even Montana was my destination. But to get there, I needed to drive down the North side of the East mountains on the two lane road, into Barstow. There onto Interstate 15, it's a straight shot towards Utah. But.... I needed to pass through Las Vegas. And that's where the UN troops had blocked the road going north bound. I passed the Flying J restaurant I'd stopped at many times in my driving career, just to ran into tanks, helicopters, drones, and UN troops, mostly Chinese. The bastards forced all traffic off the Interstate and into the parking lot of the Las Vegas speedway. Anyone with a fire arm was shot on sight. luckily, I didn't have time to pack mine.

And then the hell began. Packing all our vehicles in the parking lot like sardines. They made us register for a bio chip that was shot unto our left hand under the skin. These chips were programmable, but only by their scanning computers. I was forced to live in my truck for three months. I finally got a living space, and bungalow trailer on the East side of the Las Vegas speedway, provided by none other than the assholes of FEMA themselves. They provided all the food and water to the "refugees." But our chips were marked 'useless eaters' unless we could make ourselves useful, find some kind of work. As useless eaters, we were given a very small allowance to purchase things.

I was a truck driver by trade, so I tried to find work as a driver. At least I could buy my own food and stop eating the GMO crap the UN troops were feeding the 'useless eaters.' That worked for four years till my back went out. Then I was reclassified a useless eater again. Only local drivers were needed. (heavy lifting & loading and unloading of freight) all interstate hauling was done by AI driving computers..

With no cell phone coverage to the West coast, there was no way of finding out if my family survived the attack. They are MIA to this day. For all I know, I might be a widower. I was alone .. except for Steve whom I've known since my sleeper team driving days. We drove locally together,(with "worker" on our bio chips) until his back went out.

UN agenda 2030 was now in effect. Population reduction was mandatory. People needed to die to meet the quota. All sports were banned, e.g., football, baseball, basketball, golf, motor sports, auto racing, motocross, and with no TV coverage outside of Vegas ... No ISLE of MAN TT. Students could attend "free college," if the chips were marked "student." But under Governor Tarketen, new rules were put in place to help "motivate academic excellence." Whoever scored the lowest on test scores at the end of the academic year .. the lowest scoring man and woman .. Were crucified together on seperate stipes (crosses) located between the lunch areas and the gym on the local college campus. This was done on the last day of the school year, before the summer break. After just two years of this new policy, the end of the year became a very exciting times for the students (especially the ones who knew they were smart enough to not come in last on the test scores) As they looked forward to beholding the spectacle of seeing two of their classmates put to death by crucifixion. For some reason, the crucifixion of the girl brought a "party atmosphere' over the whole campus, and they all looked forward to this 'sacrifice' every year.

I remembered delivering food service to the college campus two days before the end of the school year. The building I was making the delivery too, was the holding area for the lowest scoring students. I was delivering on the female side. The receiving clerk who was signing off the bill of lading & manifest said to me: "Come, check this out." She quickly told me the story of how this freshman girl, on a "free college" bio chip pass .. got the poorest score of all her peers, and it was announced this day while she stood in the auditorium with all the other students. POOREST SCORE .. her name was Amanda .. "Amanda," said the student body president. "you are now 'campus dunce" of the school year... and tomorrow, you will be crucified!! The excited student body quickly surrounded her and started pulling on her clothes till she was stripped down and completely naked. They then tied her hands and ankles in bondage strips as they prepared her for her crucifixion which would take place the following day. "If you want to see her, just look in there" I looked through the receiving door and saw a young & scared college girl, tied up in bondage gear siting in the window sill in her containment room awaiting her death on the cross. I'll never forget the look on her face.. She was trying her best to cope with her situation the best she could.

I understood from that day forward that if death by crucifixion was that exciting for collage students .. It was just a matter of time for this "excitement," to spread to the rest of the city, for there was no other sporting entertainment being offered by "The State."......................

dcvy2ve-66713807-d188-4974-9530-f61f89d25023.jpg

As I started cutting my pancakes with my fork, and shoveling them unto my mouth. My thoughts began to drift back in time ... How did this all start? How did it come to this .. that I would try to make a living, by becoming 'an executioner?"

..................................................................................................................

It was 2030 ... How could I be so stupid, When the EMP went off over the West coast, then the nuke attack in the LA basin, I was turned instantly into a refugee. My wife was in Norwalk (in the LA basin) visiting her sister. My grown children were also down there .. and when the power went out, all cell phones went dead.

I knew the hordes of LA people would try to evacuate to the East mountains where we were living. Cut off from the outside world, with roomers of troops invading the West coast, I loaded up everything I had of value, and made a 'run for it.' (I figured my family would catch up with me later) I needed to get as far away from here as possible ASAP, to northern Utah, or Idaho, or even Montana was my destination. But to get there, I needed to drive down the North side of the East mountains on the two lane road, into Barstow. There onto Interstate 15, it's a straight shot towards Utah. But.... I needed to pass through Las Vegas. And that's where the UN troops had blocked the road going north bound. I passed the Flying J restaurant I'd stopped at many times in my driving career, just to ran into tanks, helicopters, drones, and UN troops, mostly Chinese. The bastards forced all traffic off the Interstate and into the parking lot of the Las Vegas speedway. Anyone with a fire arm was shot on sight. luckily, I didn't have time to pack mine.

And then the hell began. Packing all our vehicles in the parking lot like sardines. They made us register for a bio chip that was shot unto our left hand under the skin. These chips were programmable, but only by their scanning computers. I was forced to live in my truck for three months. I finally got a living space, and bungalow trailer on the East side of the Las Vegas speedway, provided by none other than the assholes of FEMA themselves. They provided all the food and water to the "refugees." But our chips were marked 'useless eaters' unless we could make ourselves useful, find some kind of work. As useless eaters, we were given a very small allowance to purchase things.

I was a truck driver by trade, so I tried to find work as a driver. At least I could buy my own food and stop eating the GMO crap the UN troops were feeding the 'useless eaters.' That worked for four years till my back went out. Then I was reclassified a useless eater again. Only local drivers were needed. (heavy lifting & loading and unloading of freight) all interstate hauling was done by AI driving computers..

With no cell phone coverage to the West coast, there was no way of finding out if my family survived the attack. They are MIA to this day. For all I know, I might be a widower. I was alone .. except for Steve whom I've known since my sleeper team driving days. We drove locally together,(with "worker" on our bio chips) until his back went out.

UN agenda 2030 was now in effect. Population reduction was mandatory. People needed to die to meet the quota. All sports were banned, e.g., football, baseball, basketball, golf, motor sports, auto racing, motocross, and with no TV coverage outside of Vegas ... No ISLE of MAN TT. Students could attend "free college," if the chips were marked "student." But under Governor Tarketen, new rules were put in place to help "motivate academic excellence." Whoever scored the lowest on test scores at the end of the academic year .. the lowest scoring man and woman .. Were crucified together on seperate stipes (crosses) located between the lunch areas and the gym on the local college campus. This was done on the last day of the school year, before the summer break. After just two years of this new policy, the end of the year became a very exciting times for the students (especially the ones who knew they were smart enough to not come in last on the test scores) As they looked forward to beholding the spectacle of seeing two of their classmates put to death by crucifixion. For some reason, the crucifixion of the girl brought a "party atmosphere' over the whole campus, and they all looked forward to this 'sacrifice' every year.

I remembered delivering food service to the college campus two days before the end of the school year. The building I was making the delivery too, was the holding area for the lowest scoring students. I was delivering on the female side. The receiving clerk who was signing off the bill of lading & manifest said to me: "Come, check this out." She quickly told me the story of how this freshman girl, on a "free college" bio chip pass .. got the poorest score of all her peers, and it was announced this day while she stood in the auditorium with all the other students. POOREST SCORE .. her name was Amanda .. "Amanda," said the student body president. "you are now 'campus dunce" of the school year... and tomorrow, you will be crucified!! The excited student body quickly surrounded her and started pulling on her clothes till she was stripped down and completely naked. They then tied her hands and ankles in bondage strips as they prepared her for her crucifixion which would take place the following day. "If you want to see her, just look in there" I looked through the receiving door and saw a young & scared college girl, tied up in bondage gear siting in the window sill in her containment room awaiting her death on the cross. I'll never forget the look on her face.. She was trying her best to cope with her situation the best she could.

I understood from that day forward that if death by crucifixion was that exciting for collage students .. It was just a matter of time for this "excitement," to spread to the rest of the city, for there was no other sporting entertainment being offered by "The State."......................

View attachment 680804
Now you have my full attention! :)

I finished my deliveries for the day, parked my truck, and went home for the day. That night, I couldn't sleep a wink. I tossed and turned all night long .. I couldn't get that freshman girl, destined to be crucified off my mind.

....................................................................................................................

How was it we were prepared for the day when public executions would be considered 'normal'; and apart of our entertainment? Was it movies like: The running man. Where bloodletting was accepted Or maybe the: The hunger games. Staring Jennifer Lawence,and her Katness charter, where youth fight to the death, for the entertainment of the 'well to do elites?'

College students are the leaders of the future. And if this is the agenda, it seems logical, that this is where it would start; on their college campuses, in their universities. But I'm a "outside-the-box-thinker.' Crucifixion was not going to end at UNLV, it was going off campus .. The question was only when and where.

It didn't take long to see where the dots were going. Soon, it would be time to connect those dots ... And they were going to end at the 'Executioner's Tournament Of Champions.'

More and more laws were being passed .. With severe consequences. One of those new laws was over the issue of 'vaccinations & health' for all families and especially children. In the 'useless eater' community, vaccination for children was mandatory under the penalty of death.

My bungalow was right next to the 'useless eaters' sector. Not far from the vaccination office center. It was at this time, I heard the screams coming from the trailer of a family, as they were SWAT teamed raided at 3:00 in the morning. They had refused the shots for their children .. for fear that the injections were poisonous, and a health risk for their family. "The State"; under the leadership of Governor Tarketen had made the vaccination program mandatory .. with no 'opting out possible.' The father was taken to a labor camp, the three children were taken by the 'child's protection service'; and the 35-year-old mother was stripped naked, dragged by the authorizes out of her trailer .. and into a holding cell within the 'vaccination center.' This was just about the time I've noticed flat bed trucks delivering 4x4 and 6x6 wooden beams to the center. What were they for .. doing a remodeling of the building?

dcpmpjn-37186f9a-db5a-4f15-af51-c6431407d064.jpg

I found out later that she was put on trial before the compliant mothers of the vaccination program, and found guiltily of illegally trying to 'opt out.' The compliant mothers sentence her to death. Only the UN Chinese troops knew at the time 'what death' that would be. And a day later, we all found out, when the women drug her from her holding cell, to an awaiting cross that was assembled for her between the vaccination office and the health center right after the sun when down. The "opt in" mothers quickly tied her wrists and pushed her into her cross .. where they nailed and crucified her for the crime of 'opting out.'

2507ED6E-26AC-4911-94ED-E6EE5A037D26.jpeg

moments_6254171113_hi_res (1).jpg

But before all that ... I had to make another delivery to the college campus on the last day of school, where Amanda was scheduled to be crucified. A late spring storm had blown into Vagas with cloudy skies and windy conditions. Martha, the shipping and receiving clerk I saw the day before, who showed me Amanda sitting on the window sill. . couldn't wait to show me where she was now .. Crucified before the student body on the grassy field between the school buildings. The guy student, not far from her. This was not the sight, I was ready to see at the time... But her strength, the way she accepted her fate .. how the wind was blowing her light brown hair..her boyfriend.. Not leaving her alone to suffer. Her peers, nailing her with little blood, so expertly.. like the health majors they are. ..I couldn't deny her beauty .. or her courage. As she pushed down on her nailed bare feet, to support her body as she hung upon her cross. She knew the risks, she took her chances along with all the other students.. After all ... this is Las Vegas.. where gamblers roll the dices, and take life .. or death.. as it comes.......................................................

dcyrw3v-728b3180-fb0d-489f-9b20-7fd7f5158ab6.jpg

Oh, absolutely!

First off, this is my deviantart:
https://www.deviantart.com/mp5stab

That’s where you’ll see all the art I’ve done.

Secondly, for the stuff I like the best?

https://www.deviantart.com/algabal
https://www.deviantart.com/bobnearled
https://www.deviantart.com/skatingjesus
https://www.deviantart.com/loum-rote

Now, obviously not everything is on deviantart, so here are a few of my favorite threads:

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/my-art-and-animations.6271/

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/my-3d-rendering.1718/

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/raising-the-cross-which-way.6546/

And finally a little bit of art:

Attachments

• 5961C62D-AF7A-4FB6-ABAD-E732D81AB514.jpeg
    5961C62D-AF7A-4FB6-ABAD-E732D81AB514.jpeg
    393.7 KB · Views: 529
Oh, absolutely!

First off, this is my deviantart:
https://www.deviantart.com/mp5stab

That’s where you’ll see all the art I’ve done.

Secondly, for the stuff I like the best?

https://www.deviantart.com/algabal
https://www.deviantart.com/bobnearled
https://www.deviantart.com/skatingjesus
https://www.deviantart.com/loum-rote

Now, obviously not everything is on deviantart, so here are a few of my favorite threads:

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/my-art-and-animations.6271/

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/my-3d-rendering.1718/

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/raising-the-cross-which-way.6546/

And finally a little bit of art:
And thanks for sharing... I'm sure other members will enjoy checking this material out for themselves.

It didn't take long to notice the trend Governor Tarketen was trying to introduce. It was absolute control over the people he had rule. College students quickly understood that "free college" ; wasn't so free if you thought school was a place to party and goof off all day. Someone needed to die, to keep the students' "nose to the grind stone" as it were. Same with the vaccination program. The public crucifixion of the young mother outside the health center (where tapered spikes fastened her wrists, and the soles of her bare feet on two nails, one nail for each foot) proved to all mothers and the heads of all families, that opting out of the mandatory health program, had dire consequences; as they all watched her suffer and finally die on her cross at 5:00PM the next day.

Americans were use to "their rights." They once lived under a constitution and bill of rights. Living under the new system .. "The New World Order" ... where an emperor had total power with no checks or balances is not what people were prepared for. This was "martial law," and in order to survive, people needed to learn to adapt FAST. I was determine to be one of those people. And with the confiscation of all guns, there was no way to challenge "the power."

I knew enough of history that it was about to repeat itself in a big way .. The rule of a tyrant .. As I recalled, worked like this: "Rule to control .. By fear... of death... and to make it a spectacle .. for the entertainment value." And if enough people (through great fear) opted into it.. Walaw ... you have a NWO. And if the people don't want it?. Who cares, AI robots and computer systems can now run the world without human assistance.

When it came to power, control, fear of death, and spectacle / entertainment... Governor Tarketen used the power of the Press, to sell the New Order to the people... And that would be public executions, by crucifixion, especially for women. For "clinical tests" have proven, that the crucifixion of a woman, brings a ten fold times the spectator turnout than when it's done to men; and the Governor took great note of that. He wasn't about to let AI robots or the use of power tools do the crucifying, no ... it needed the human touch or it would lose all of its entertainment value. Who want's to watch machines play golf? Who want's to watch a machine crucify a woman? As a career choice, this was not a job that was going to be sent overseas, and I wanted it!

Just before the yearly "games" started at the Las Vegas speedway; The Las Vegas Times ran this story:

"It was reported today that as our most noble Governor Tarketen was vacationing in Park City, Utah .. That he was dining in one of the ski resorts most famous restaurants, when a young and very attractive waitress tripped and spilt hot coffee and a full tray of food all over our dear Governor. Our King wasted no time in rending swift judgment: He ordered his guards, and they quickly stripped the stupid young woman out of her clothes, and threw her down on her back naked, across one of the bars.

dc9z3gl-59b79e8c-13e1-4a07-a59f-d4d5a068134d.jpg

It was then reported that his staff prepared a wooden cross and placed it outside the restaurant, between the parking lot and the first ski chair lift. It was there that the offending woman was led to this place to be crucified. They laid the young trembling woman down upon her cross and stretched her out by turning the palms of her hands up, and pulling her arms out across the wooden beam. They then put her bare heels together, and pointed her toes ... then bending her knees, laid the bare sole of the right foot flat against the wood at the base of her cross, and placed the sole of her left foot on top of her right foot. The Governor's highly trained staff quickly took spikes and hammers. They nailed the offending bitch to her cross by first nailing her outstretched arms through the palms of her hands, and then a single twelve inch spike was driven through the insteps of both of her feet. The cross was then raised to the vertical position and dropped into an awaiting holder. She died in one hour from the frigid conditions, but was left on her cross for seven days.. to entertain the ski resorts visitors. The Governor's office has received many positive comments of his decision. The Governor is said to soon announce his new up coming plan to make crucifixion a spectacle for all peoples to enjoy."

dcrfo30-0249b731-056c-4dfd-9542-1fd70c601f07.jpg

Please stay tuned to local news outlets and your News Paper of trust; The Las Vegas Times for further developments of these and other stories..................................................................

Last edited:
And then the big announcement came the 3rd week of May 2033: "To all inhabitants of Las Vegas; Our great Governor Tarketen has invited everyone to the Las Vegas speedway to see the 'Greatest Show On Earth.'"

The news piece went on to say that the best executioners of all FEMA #9 were coming to display their talent in the areas of: Death by hanging, archery, and firing squad. The piece also said the high light of the show would be the crucifixion of a condemned female.

Las Vegas speedway had sat idol since the great purge of 2030. Sports fans everywhere were bored and restless due to the fact that all sports had been banned for over three years. The Governor said that he wanted to especially award the faithful and obedient citizens who've complied with the rules, regulations, and all laws that have been passed under his administration; by taking pleasure in the punishment of those citizens who were lawless. By lawless he met: People who were cheating on the system by selling, trading, or doing business on the black market outside of the 'bio chip system.' All of those crimes are punishable by death, as is trying to travel outside the boundary of Las Vegas' "holding city border line." Since there were so many people awaiting execution, why not make sport of them in the first ever; "Executioner's Tournament Of Champions." And so the following week, free buses rides from all over the city were made available to transport the over 200,000 people who'd shown interest in coming to see such an event.

But the Governor needed a 'sacrificial lamb' to show case his one main attraction ... the crucifixion of a young women. And low and behold, such a one presented itself, for on the week before the Speedway Event.. a young woman named Sally .. really screwed up .. she was working as a cocktail waitress in one of the big casinos in downtown Vegas. The story goes like this:

Sally was stealing poker chips from the casino's owner, and selling them on the black market for pennies on the bio chip. But when she got caught, (by the surveillance cameras she didn't know were spying on her), the Big Boss of the casino told his security teams to lay hold on the girl and ordered her to strip. The poor girl knowing she was in big trouble wasted no time in removing her high heels and getting herself into her bare feet. She then quickly removed her clothing, and pulled down her pantie and presented herself to the security team in the nude. The team hand cuffed her wrists, brought her naked into the main office and sit her down in a chair, as they made her watch a videotape of herself, stealing the poker chips.

jessi_is_cuffed_and_seated_for_her_trial____by_e_digitalfantasy_davs71m-fullview.jpg

She was then told that she was going to take a little trip to the Governor's mansion, where she might be invited to "spend the night."

unbroken_7_by_chiplove69_daiub3w-fullview.jpg

It was a night she will not soon forget. For little did she know that the Governor was making big plans to show her off in the coming event that would take place tomorrow............................................

Last edited:
Sally's night in the Governor's basement did not go well. She knew she was in big trouble; for all the casino's owners were known by the governor on a first name bases for all the kickbacks they must pay to get along in the "New Order." She also knew the speedway games were starting in the morning and that the governor was planning to show case for the first time ever, the crucifixion of a condemned young woman. Ever since the Park City's crucifixion went down as a big hit .. the Vegas crowd was looking forward to seeing another one...not the spotty here and there crucifixions on college campuses and health centers.. but a spectacle for all Vegasians to enjoy.

Cold sweat began to run down her creeks and face at the thought that she might be the one that will hang naked, nailed to the cross before the day was over. But before she was informed of her fate .. as the sun was coming up on the first day of the tournament at 6:00AM ... she was unshackled from the wall of the underground dungeon of the Governor's mansion ... and invited to breakfast.

After being tied to the breakfast table, her first thoughts were .. " I'm the one they're going to have for breakfast." But just then, Governor Tarketen stepped in with Mr. Rick the casino owner, and they both looked down on poor Sally...

dc9w3y0-440268c6-4544-40a6-9606-205c2fbc8dc6.jpg

"Miss Sally" the governor began to say to her... "As judge of this great city it is my duty to inform you that the crimes you are guilty of carry the death penalty. But I don't want you to concern yourself with the details .. I want you to enjoy scrambled eggs and toast for breakfast before you leave here for the Las Vegas speedway. "Guards untie her, pull up a chair, give her some clothes and give back her high heel shoes."

Sally wasted no time in taking advantage of the governor's hospitality. Soon, she would arrive at the speedway to await her fate .. there was a team waiting for her when she arrived in the governor's personal helicopter ... They had her sit on a high stool chair as they made preparations...

dbybgcn-9c1cb0d2-9800-4512-ac1f-af77fa7383fb.jpg

Preparations for what?...she wondered, as they removed her heels and got her once again .. into her bare feet.

dbybgcf-8d61c75a-6664-46eb-a322-31a158aee5ef.jpg

From there she was taken to another room next door and told to strip. She sat down on a white blanket too nervous to remove her last article of clothing.

dc749qg-4b9fdbd4-42a8-41a7-893f-17ccf6e28740.jpg

Just then the 200,000 fans that were gathering in the speedway bleachers gave a roar of cheering as it was now almost 9:00; and time for the games to start. Sally was quickly pulled from off the white blanket and rushed down a long concrete hall towards the front of the stadium.. The "team" worked franticly to pull off her panties .. to get her completely naked before reaching the front entrance to the speedway race track. She arrived just in time to see in front of her ... a one size fits all .............................

.................A one size fits all 4"x4"x6' 60lb.. Patibulum...

With her panties removed as she was raced down the concrete corridor, she was quickly thrown down unto her knees, so that her arms could be stretched out to receive the patibulum unto her shoulders as fast as possible. It was only then, as the large crowd stood up from their seats, that she noticed a stop-clock timer on the large electric screen began to start. It was ticking off the seconds as she was pulled up into her tinder bare feet, and raced across the hot raceway asphalt to the middle of the infield closes to the stands. The clock was running, the seconds were being counted ... She thought to herself .. "On God, I'm being raced on the clock to what end?"... Then she saw it.. a 6"x6"x10' wooden beam laying flat on the ground next to a 6"x6"x3' hole in the infield dirt. Then it hit her .. "I'm being raced to MY OWN CRUCIFIXION!"

dcij812-34ca8f2f-127f-450d-8509-f81845c0b595.jpg

With no time to waste, the three man team pulled the crossbeam from off of Sally's shoulders and quickly joined it with the center post. As Sally's cross was being assembled before her very eyes .. the team spun her around, grab her arms, pulled them straight out from her body, while holding her knees to his chest .. Her feet left the ground as she was laid down on her back, across the wooden beam of her cross.

alice_golgotha_029_by_wragg_dcbcrz8-fullview.jpg

With her arms placed in perfect position for crucifixion, two tapered six inch spikes found the correct spot at the base of her wrists where the two bones separated.

dcij7hx-7dd3e618-de41-4541-bdde-f6f65728c905.jpg

The heads of the hammers waited for nothing as they struck the heads of the nails repeatedly until Sally's wrists became one with her cross.
enduring_the_process____by_zekesgraphics_d1bvgsz-250t.jpg

Shock waves of agony poured over her body as strong hands laid hold of her calves just below the knees .. strong hands slid down her soft, sweaty, clear skin till they found her bare heels. One assistant held her right ankle with his left hand while holding all five toes and the balls of her foot with his right hand. On the left side of the cross, another assistant held her left bare foot with his right hand between her ankle bone and the bottom of her heel, while his left hand grabbed all five toes and pushed the sole of the foot flat down against the wood of the cross while flexing the left knee. The right foot was then laid over the top of the left foot as a third spike was lined up to pierce both feet between the 2nd and 3rd metatarsal bones of each foot.

alice_golgotha_038_by_wragg_dcbcsey-fullview.jpg

The hammer hit the spike head with perfect precision piercing the top foot through the arch on the first blow. The second hit sent it into the bottom foot half way through. The third blow sent it through the arch of the bottom foot and deep into the wood. Four more hits and the nail was home having fastened Sally's feet to her cross on a single spike.

dcij1cf-a3a8190f-e16c-4daf-8a1c-65065b391302.jpg

But the clock was running.... The team took hold of both sides of the crossbeam and began to lift ... "No...NO.. please wait ... I'm not ready yet .. let me catch my breath first!!".. Sally pleaded with her executioners; to no avail .. The cross was quickly raised to vertical and dropped into its socket with a crash that sounded like an indy race car crashing into the wall on the speedway track.

lac crux 009.jpg

Sally's screams were silenced and drowned out by the roar of the crowd. Every person of the more than 200,000 spectators were on their feet waving their arms wildly. The spectators were jumping up and down on their seats and waving white towels in a circling fashion. The crowd was so excited .. they've never seen such a spectacle ... Governor Tarketen was in his VIP booth when he stood up and began clapping his hands over his head. It was done .. the bitch who dared to sell outside of the bio chip system was now fully crucified ... every square inch of her from the top of her head, to the tip of each finger .. to the bottoms of her feet... to the tips of all her curled toes that were trying to get a grip on her cross to support her weight... were now crucified.... Sally was crucified .. She now understood why the governor would not reveal her sentence earlier that morning .. He wanted her to stay calm, He wanted to show her off to the crowd as the first victim of speedway crucifixion. To make an example of her for all those who would dare deify the system.. deify his rule. And he also showed off her beauty like only the cross can do. And Sally knew all of this. She accepted her fate .. She knew that she screwed up big time .. but could only hope that she would be remembered for the beauty that she was. As the cross was putting her to death on one hand; and showing off her beauty on the other ... she went unconscious hoping her young life will forever burn in the minds of all the spectators that beheld her cross, and her body upon it.

It was finished .. Time-3:16 .. The clock stopped running when the last wedge was driven to hold the center post upright. This was the time to beat. This was how female crucifixions were conducted in the tournaments from that time forward. A timed race like when down hill ski racers come out of the gate and are timed to the bottom of the hill. The best time, wins the race.

This was the 2033 Executioner's Tournament Of Champions. I had two year to learn and prepare for this years Tournament. And would my plan work? ........................................................................

Last edited by a moderator:
.................A one size fits all 4"x4"x6' 60lb.. Patibulum...

With her panties removed as she was raced down the concrete corridor, she was quickly thrown down unto her knees, so that her arms could be stretched out to receive the patibulum unto her shoulders as fast as possible. It was only then, as the large crowd stood up from their seats, that she noticed a stop-clock timer on the large electric screen began to start. It was ticking off the seconds as she was pulled up into her tinder bare feet, and raced across the hot raceway asphalt to the middle of the infield closes to the stands. The clock was running, the seconds were being counted ... She thought to herself .. "On God, I'm being raced on the clock to what end?"... Then she saw it.. a 6"x6"x10' wooden beam laying flat on the ground next to a 6"x6"x3' hole in the infield dirt. Then it hit her .. "I'm being raced to MY OWN CRUCIFIXION!"

View attachment 684434

With no time to waste, the three man team pulled the crossbeam from off of Sally's shoulders and quickly joined it with the center post. As Sally's cross was being assembled before her very eyes .. the team spun her around, grab her arms, pulled them straight out from her body, while holding her knees to his chest .. Her feet left the ground as she was laid down on her back, across the wooden beam of her cross.

View attachment 684435

With her arms placed in perfect position for crucifixion, two tapered six inch spikes found the correct spot at the base of her wrists where the two bones separated.

View attachment 684436

The heads of the hammers waited for nothing as they struck the heads of the nails repeatedly until Sally's wrists became one with her cross.
View attachment 684437

Shock waves of agony poured over her body as strong hands laid hold of her calves just below the knees .. strong hands slid down her soft, sweaty, clear skin till they found her bare heels. One assistant held her right ankle with his left hand while holding all five toes and the balls of her foot with his right hand. On the left side of the cross, another assistant held her left bare foot with his right hand between her ankle bone and the bottom of her heel, while his left hand grabbed all five toes and pushed the sole of the foot flat down against the wood of the cross while flexing the left knee. The right foot was then laid over the top of the left foot as a third spike was lined up to pierce both feet between the 2nd and 3rd metatarsal bones of each foot.

View attachment 684438

The hammer hit the spike head with perfect precision piercing the top foot through the arch on the first blow. The second hit sent it into the bottom foot half way through. The third blow sent it through the arch of the bottom foot and deep into the wood. Four more hits and the nail was home having fastened Sally's feet to her cross on a single spike.

View attachment 684439

But the clock was running.... The team took hold of both sides of the crossbeam and began to lift ... "No...NO.. please wait ... I'm not ready yet .. let me catch my breath first!!".. Sally pleaded with her executioners; to no avail .. The cross was quickly raised to vertical and dropped into its socket with a crash that sounded like an indy race car crashing into the wall on the speedway track.

View attachment 684440

Sally's screams were silenced and drowned out by the roar of the crowd. Every person of the more than 200,000 spectators were on their feet waving their arms wildly. The spectators were jumping up and down on their seats and waving white towels in a circling fashion. The crowd was so excited .. they've never seen such a spectacle ... Governor Tarketen was in his VIP booth when he stood up and began clapping his hands over his head. It was done .. the bitch who dared to sell outside of the bio chip system was now fully crucified ... every square inch of her from the top of her head, to the tip of each finger .. to the bottoms of her feet... to the tips of all her curled toes that were trying to get a grip on her cross to support her weight... were now crucified.... Sally was crucified .. She now understood why the governor would not reveal her sentence earlier that morning .. He wanted her to stay calm, He wanted to show her off to the crowd as the first victim of speedway crucifixion. To make an example of her for all those who would dare deify the system.. deify his rule. And he also showed off her beauty like only the cross can do. And Sally knew all of this. She accepted her fate .. She knew that she screwed up big time .. but could only hope that she would be remembered for the beauty that she was. As the cross was putting her to death on one hand; and showing off her beauty on the other ... she went unconscious hoping her young life will forever burn in the minds of all the spectators that beheld her cross, and her body upon it.

It was finished .. Time-3:16 .. The clock stopped running when the last wedge was driven to hold the center post upright. This was the time to beat. This was how female crucifixions were conducted in the tournaments from that time forward. A timed race like when down hill ski racers come out of the gate and are timed to the bottom of the hill. The best time, wins the race.

This was the 2033 Executioner's Tournament Of Champions. I had two year to learn and prepare for this years Tournament. And would my plan work? ........................................................................
Excellent, bochlmtoc! :beer:

Pics seem vaguely familiar, too... :)

The thoughts of that first speedway crucifixion began to fade from my daydreaming mind as I watched another driverless truck pass the Flying J truck stop north bound I-15 for Salt Lake City, Utah. As I placed the last piece of sausage in my mouth, I looked up at Steve:

"There's no such thing as a transgender cross." Steve looked at me rather funny.. "Are you making light of transgender people?" He asked ... "No, that's not what I'm saying ... I'm saying the Roman system of nudity style crucifixion does not recognize transgenderism." If a person is born a boy and decides to dress as a woman ... if 'she' is sentenced to death by crucifixion and stripped naked ... and hung upon the cross .. the whole world will know that the 'she' is really a 'he'; and that's just the facts of life."

"And modern day crucifixion has set the transgender movement back to the dark ages unless they are made to wear the loincloth?" Said the young waitress who overheard us talking as she walked up to our table. "No..people have the right to dress as they will." I said. "Just don't ever get your ass crucified" Steve piped in .. "Or the whole world will know what your ass really is, male or female, God only made the two." We all starting laughing. "Even if your cock and balls were chopped off, the people will know", said the local truck driver sitting at the table next to us. "Oh God." (I thought to myself, I really need to learn to keep my voice down.)

"Okay, who wants dessert, remember, Wednesday is pie special day," said our waitress. Steve ordered a piece of lemon pie while I requested a hot fudge sunday. We watched as our cute 5'2" 105lb blondie gal whom I swore must be a Mormon walks away .. I looked up at Steve, and began to say:

"You know Steve, the human body was designed on purpose by God to suffer a nailing crucifixion. Just as engineers build cars and equip them to pull trailers, or manufactures design trucks with 5th wheels that hook up to trailers with 'king pins,' ... God created the body of human beings to be perfectly nailed to the cross by providing three attaching points both in the hands and in the feet." Three attaching points apiece? Steve asked.... "Yes, I say in the hand ... first spot, between the two bones at the base of the wrist, second spot ... in the middle of the wrist or what's known as the 'carpal tunnel' .. and the third spot ... in the palm of the hand .. but that requires twine to keep the nail from being pulled out between the fingers: And in the feet; first, between the 2nd and 3rd or 4th small bones known as the 'metatarsal bones'....second place ... nailing the soft spot between the ankle bone and the achilles tendon ... third spot, nailing straight through the heel bone. Evolution couldn't design the human body this way in a trillion years of the evolutionary process."

"Nice theory" says Steve; "almost reminds me of your ' THE BARE FEET OF WOMEN PROVES THE EXISTENCE OF GOD' rant"; as our dessert arrives right on time. "So what's our strategy' in the competion to win this years female crucifixion 'best time wins' contest?" First, our gal has the right kind of feet for nailing on a single spike.. two nailing on the feet will take too much time. Second, we'll nail her between the small bones at the base of her wrists, and lastly, the most important angle, I believe she wants to crucified, for I believe she is a masochist. Now that the three man teams have been cut to two .. we will need her cooperation if we have any hope of winning. Since it's a three day tournament and we're up on Saturday, I'll see you tomorrow at nine, to see what the first team's time is.

The waitress bring us the check, I smile at Steve, grab the check and agree to pay the bill off my bio (useless eater) chip account. We head out the door to my bicycle (since I've bribed off all my transportation, a bicycle is all I've got) And I head for my trailer.

As I'm riding the bike towards my bungalow, I notice a scene up ahead .. next to the tree line between the truck stop and the speedway a large crowd has gathered around a wooden post .. as I get closer I notice a pair of nailed bare feet that are fastened to the wooden post. Nailed through between the ankle bone and the achilles tendon. I recognize the feet immediately, it's one of the five bitches that were forced to lie on their bellies as I was given 'the first choice,' the second from the left, but unlike the bitch that was crucified in her two piece bikini, this one was stripped naked. But sure enough, as I got to the front of her, the placard over her head read.. "Trespassing on my private lake." Then I knew it was indeed one of those four chicks I've passed her up because her feet weren't compatible for single spike nailing. But Wow! I thought to myself, her feet are nailed just as I would have done it .. two bitches down, and three to go... and the last one is mine!

arkady28.jpg

I rode back to my trailer, it was now almost noon. I'll relax the afternoon away as I contemplate my strategy by watching to first two teams that will go before my race on the last day of the tournament. I'll grab my big hammer and some spikes, and continue practicing nailing them into the planks I have in the backyard. The target .. pound them straight and plush with the wood in three strokes.................................................

BANG.....CHUCK.....PLUNK!!

BANG......CHUCK....PLUNK!!

BANG......CHUCK....PLUNK!!!

Perfect hitting ... damn... I'm good at what I do ... as I behold my excellent nailing skills. I wipe the sweat off my face and begin to wonder... If those spikes were really making their way through human flesh, there would be blood from my victim spattering all over my face. My mind goes back to the beautiful young woman hanging, dying on her cross as I rode my bicycle passed her. But could I REALLY DO IT? Actually nail a live person to the cross? Up until now, it's only been in my mind as a fantasy. But I need to make this happen for the sake of my 'new career.' But her beauty? ... Why must it be unto death? Why not a "timed" crucifixion? "And you Miss" the Governor would say... "are sentenced to suffer on the cross publicly for one hour" ... or maybe two or three. Or for lesser crimes .. he would say .. "sentenced to hang on the cross by ropes.". for such and such amount of time. But nailing crucifixions would be for the worst of crimes, but still timed .. not unto death.

"Gee.. Mr. Bock .. get it out of your mind", please get it out of your mind; you only have one chance at this and it's coming up. VERY SOON! But, I say to myself ... what if I like it? What if I become some hard core SADIST like a Ted Bundy? I would desire to be a compassionate executioner, I would be gentle with my victims.. place the nails so as to not break any bones. Allow enough blood to flow so the victim wouldn't hang for more than five hours max. Or better yet .. like the young woman on the cross that I've passed .. Scoop her up in my arms, after her time was up.. Gently remove the nails from her hands and feet, after the proper sedative was administered. Caress, oil, and kiss her beautiful skin ... nurse her back to good health. Than set her free to live out the rest of her life as she sees fit ... Yes!!! Give her, her life back!! Hey Bock!.

Oh, Steve's here... We must go over the procedures for nailing between the bones, lifting of the cross I've chosen, and what exactly I need him to do so things go smoothly as possible when our day comes.

Knock-knock-bam-bam-bam!!... Someone's at the door, and they're about to break the door in. I'd better go see who it is ...BEFORE....OH SHOOT!!!!...........

Last edited by a moderator:
KNOCK...KNOCK....OH -SHOOT

d9je90-756963f2-e60a-42e7-8576-96bd88599c91.jpg

Please don't shoot me, I'm unarmed. "Mr. Bock, this is Agent J and I'm Agent K .. I know you don't own a firearm, or you would have been shot in the head when you first arrived in Vegas back in 2030. We are part of Governor Tarketen's secret police. We have orders to bring you in for questioning. We're going to take a little ride to the Governor's mansion where he will speak to you face to face in person. You have two minutes to get yourself together and come with us .. the limbo is waiting."

(Why would the Governor want to see me, I say to myself. What the hell did I do.. did I say something the smartphone picked up.. Is that why they call it the "smartassphone?" It hears everything you say ... Or is it something that happened back when I was driving truck making local deliveries .. did I steal something?)

"TODAY" shouts Agent J. I comply, get into the limbo, and off we go.

My heart is pounding in my chest. My throat is going dry, I can't swallow ... shit .. is this what is feels like when you're about to be condemned to death? The Emperor has that kind of power, I've heard. What else could it be .. why on earth would he want to see me?

"I suggest Mr. Bock, when you get before the Governor that you let your words be few and let him do all the talking," says Agent K. "Okay", I say ... "Do you know what this is about? Can you at least tell me that much?" I say with a voice that's dry, and showing how nervous I am.

(The Agents say nothing to me. I'm left in the dark. I don't know if he's going to execute me today for something .. or if I'll be alive to see tomorrow. I just don't know......I "try" to relax .. enjoy the ride... I've been on my bicycle since I bribed all my transportation away to get unto the tournament. Now, I'm in a limousine .. never been in one.) "Want something to drink?." Agent K says me. "Sure, how about a coke" I tell him, trying to stay calm.

I notice we're leaving the outskirts of Las Vegas, heading towards the East and Lake Mead. Up ahead the Nevada desert turns into a watered garden. We cross a bridge, go pass a small lake .. enter a highly guarded security gate .. and WOW.. there's Governor Tarketen's mansion.

dkql7u-22b7b80c-47bf-45b1-b9a5-3429e99fe366.jpg

I see there are workers .. not wearing any clothes.. working in the front yard. They seem very happy.. even cheerful. As if they are greatly in love with their work, and place in life. Gee.. I thought the Governor was some kind of asshole.. The ASSHOLE ruler of FEMA#9! You mean there are people that actually LIKE working for him?

fit1obehiokoawoblog - Copy - Copy (2) copy.jpg

The limbo stops . . We all get out .. I'm escorted at gun point through the front door and into the grand foyer. I'm turned to the right down a hall towards the library which is upstairs. But before all that, I hear giggling coming from the dining hall. As we pass, I see a household maid in bondage gear getting her bare feet tickled. As she laughs away, I'm wondering what she did; is she being punished for something? "Never mind her" say Agent J "She was late to a meeting of the household servants, and she's getting her just reward!

d7fqkde-032898f8-e8ad-41a9-8e32-9627422d9733.jpg
( I say to myself, and she's not getting CRUCIFIED for this infraction? WOW! So the great Governor is not the nail-to-the-cross-every-bitch-that-does-one-thing-wrong kind of guy.) Well, I swallow hard as K and J lead me upstairs unto the library. I'm taken to a chair in front of a large desk. I'm told to sit here and wait.

copper_king_mansion_8_by_falln_stock_d210ssv-fullview.jpg
WAIT FOR WHAT? Any minute and he'll step in ... announce my crime, sentence me to death.. and I'll be crucified before the sun goes down. NOW I know what it feels like to be on the opposite end of executioner, and being the condemned

copper_king_mansion_34_by_falln_stock_d210yon-fullview.jpg

ALL RISE... I stand to my feet... The Governor IS HERE..............................................................................

Back
Top Bottom