The 2035 EXECUTIONER'S TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS.

Go to CruxDreams.com
“Be strong; obey whatever your executioner asked of you.” Those were Kelly’s words. That night, they didn’t do a thing to help me to sleep. With Kelly’s body to cling unto all night, I tossed and turned with only the thoughts of the goddess, and that of Courtney.

But the dawn was breaking, and the first day of the tournament was now here. Someone was going to be crucified and then the loud noise of high-powered rifles would start executing people well unto the afternoon.

“I want to watch the crucifixions.” I said to Kelly, as she lay on the cell floor, half-awake, and half-asleep. “Oh honey, no”, she began to say. “We are condemned prisoners here and I’m sure we aren’t going to get tickets to see the games.” I stood on my tippy toes to look out our prison window. In the distance, the seats of the Vegas speedway were filling up fast. “So many people,” I said to Kelly. “Coming from all over Vegas, just to watch scores of people being put to death.” It’s the new normal, Kelly was saying. “People have been being prepared for this, since violent movies and video games were popular for the last fifty years. And now the bloodletting! It was going to happen sooner or later. That’s why our deaths are so important Sarah. This bloodthirsty mob cannot wait to see our bloody, naked bodies nailed to the cross. And they will see it. But a death culture is doomed to die as Rome did. These sports starved idiots just haven’t figured that out yet.” (Wow, I said to myself, Kelly must be some kind of history buff. Maybe that’s why she thinks of herself as a martyr.) “Death, for swimming in a lake, does the punishment fit the crime?” Well, I, “of course not Sarah.” Kelly cut me off. What could I say to her logic? She was right. We are just pawns in a much bigger scheme. To make a statement with the death of our bodies…that this is wrong. Even if this generation can’t see—the next one will.

“Hey condemned bitches, sorry you missed it.” Oh shit, it’s the Mexican whore who crucified my Courtney. “Yeah, it was so cool…I was there to see it all.

First, the condemned bitches were brought in and ordered to strip.
1933555-5004-tubezzz.net.jpg
A Latino girl, who looked juicy as she stretched her arms towards the ceiling, was chosen for the timed crucifixion.
1364187909_g_yogagirls2.jpg
She was taken to a temporary holding cell where she put on a small panty…while the crucifixion team from Malaysia ran their hands up and down her body-- across the soles of her feet to size her up for the cross they were going to use on her.
d7vyw3p-66ba5e2e-998c-4a6d-8da9-4ec970c11715.jpg
Checking her body type, size, length of arms. What footrest would go with her size feet. They left her there as they went to the back of the building and assembled a custom cross, just for her.

Then the timed crucifixion started. They raced her to an awaiting socket in the infield. And there, crucified her in the time of 5:52.”
Crucifixa - Eulalia & Bartnel.jpg
(Why can’t this bitch just shut-up? I’ve heard enough of this already.) “And she wasn’t the only girl being crucified.
Helping hands.jpg
There were four in all!” She held up a Smartphone to our cell window to show us what she was talking about. “Have a nice day…condemned bitches. See you tomorrow!”

And with that, Kelly and I held each other in our arms as we sobbed. The gunfire had stop, the day was coming to an end. I only wanted to see it for myself. The executions, the firing squads, the crucifixions. I want to see it all. And most of all…I wanted to be on one of those crosses. For myself. Today! So that I can die, and be with Courtney……………………………………………………………………………………….........................................................................................

The gunfire had left me on edge all day. After a good cry on Kelly’s breasts, my nerves were calming down to the place that I was able to drift off into a sweet afternoon nap. In my sleep, I began to dream.

I dreamt that I was with the Sisters. We were naked swimming in Lake Mead. After our swim, we came to the shore and united our bodies unto one.
tumblr_mhk0mge4fk1qcefaxo1_1280_by_kobem_dbuwsc0-fullview.jpg
Three bodies became one body, and nature was one with us.
I awakened. My thoughts went to the past. When Courtney and me first met the Sisters. We would swim, go to one of the sister’s home, and shower together, as many as we could fix unto the bathtub.
4_sexy_chinese_girls_by_cfs5403_d5xoxjm-fullview.jpg
The girls just giggled as one unit, always smiling from ear to ear. There was the yearly meet-up. When the Wiccian covens would meet at our secret water hole across the Utah border.
dc939ew-0774f7fb-f1e4-4701-b70e-05cf2ad8b70d.jpg
I fell asleep again, and started to dream that our water hole was illegal to use as Lake Mead is now. But the girls couldn’t stop. That place in Utah was one of our secret sanctuaries. The warning signs were there…”anyone trespassing will be crucified.” In my dream, the regional sisters would met and swim just as we had done. As it was with us, so it was with them. The robots came and rounded them all up. But unlike us, the mother robot ship carried its own guard enforcing troops. And the ship is supplied with stocks of patibulums. The automated ship was its own judge, jury, and executioner. The ship condemned all the sisters guilty of trespassing, and sentenced them all to death by crucifixion-- To be immediately carried out. The robots forced all the sisters to keel and spread out their arms to receive and carry their crossbeams up the hill to a place where they would be crucified together.
eulalia_s_fate_004_by_skatingjesus_dbqsbiy-fullview.jpg
In my dream, they were all being hanged side by side. But I was screaming. “Wait, where is my cross? Don’t be crucified without me!”
another_conquered_land___cynthia_001_by_skatingjesus_dbwafrv-fullview.jpg
I woke up again, in a cold sweat. “Oh Kelly, please keep me awake. Don’t let me fall asleep again…I can’t take any more nightmares. I can’t handle all this stress!

“Sarah, there’s not much time. It’s customary for the condemned to be delivered to their executioners the night before their execution so they can have their way with their victim. That victim is me Sarah. Soon, I must go to them. Remember what I told you…BE STRONG! We will be together in just a little time---You will see. The goddess will receive us. All this will be over. See, the Mexican bitch is here. I must go. You will be alone now. You will be okay…and make it.

With that, strong hands took Kelly and led her away to whatever awaited her. Now, I was left alone. I fell to the floor devastated.
dcipkbj-961aee7f-a1aa-4596-a2d7-46c77d33b756.jpg
I wept until I couldn’t cry another tear. How could I dream the sisters crucified together, now Kelly was gone, and we can’t be crucified together. This is so wrong. How can this be the will of the goddess? One more night alone. Then, I will be delivered to my executioner. I’m so scared, what will he do to me when I’m his…Rape me? Whip me? Or tie me to a post all night until his hands crucify me the next day?

I don’t know---this night will be a longest of my life. Oh goddess, please help me………………………….........................

With Kelly gone, all I could do is bury my face into the concrete floor of my cell and cry. And cry! And scream! And cry! Till the goddess came to me, and I received a vision. In this vision, I saw what was to become of Kelly. The goddess started to say:

“The Indonesia’s chief executioner will strip Kelly out of her swimsuit. They will spread her legs unto the split position, and tie them to a pole.
strapped_and_stretched_by_warlock1935_d5lt2nv-fullview.jpg
Her full breasts will be pushed into the floor, to tie her arms and hands behind her back.
kelly_by_warlock1935_d7dtspp-fullview.jpg
She will lie helpless in full bondage as the Indonesia team gang rapes her.
kelly_by_warlock1935_d7dttdh-fullview.jpg
After this, the chief executioner will take her to his bed. Once there, he will rape her.
playful_by_warlock1935_d5ntplx-fullview.jpg
When he is through, Kelly will be taken to the yard where she will be staked down…
just_working_on_her_tan__by_warlock1935_d5xdidl-fullview.jpg
in a spread eagle position and raped again by all of Indonesia’s UN peacekeeping forces. After this, the assistant executioner will take her to his private bedroom where Kelly will be raped again, until the morning light.
art_img_1464_p1005_by_warlock1935_d6ym8ln-fullview.jpg
She will be left bare and totally naked as the 5x4x6 crossbeam is placed at her ankles.
peek_a_boo_by_warlock1935_d5mcv8u-fullview.jpg
They will rush her to the infield of the Las Vegas speedway in the timed race. There, they will crucify her…leaving her naked body for all of Vegas to behold.
0004e289-abc6-cf04-14a1-a703b3894895_958-1.jpg
But do not fear, she is coming to me. They will take many pictures of her as she hangs.
dcq5lzg-a80b01a1-7e69-46f0-be6e-570150a33fb5.jpg
She will be remembered…and so will you Sarah, if you remain faithful to me.”
Then, the vision lifted from me.

I sat alone in my cell as the second day of the tournament came and went. In the distance, the roar of the crowd filled the air as the executions by hanging proceeded from morning until afternoon.

When early evening arrived, nervousness set into my members as time grew short. I finished my autobiography that I had written on toilet paper. When the final words to anyone who may find it in the crack at the base of the wall where the mice have a nest, was written--- I said this: “I hope you escape this place, but if I never met you, or touch you, never talk to you…I love you…I Sarah Maddux, love you………………………………………………………………………………………

With that, I could hear the voice of the Mexican whore coming my way. Speaking in her Spanish tongue. I could hear the sound of chains Clanging in her hands. I knew she was going to put me unto bondage gear in preparations to deliver me to my executioner.
d7r7idr-7481928c-3066-41b1-9431-dc4446409ffd.jpg
Just like she had done to Kelly.
Oh God, this is going to be a long night...the night before I'm executed on the cross.............................................

“Did you notice the blood coming from her crotch?” I said to Steve as we walked away from the cross of the crucified girl who was executed in the second timed race of the 2035 Tournament of Champions. “Yeah, Bock, I did…I think she had the shit raped out of her.” That’s not going to happen to our girl…is it Steve? Oh, no..Bock, you and me..We’re not that kind of bastards that could do that to our girl. We have more..Chivalry..then the assholes from Indonesia. “There was more blood going down her inner thighs from her pussy than was coming from the nail wounds in her wrists and feet.” I said to Steve. “That is just not a kosher way to penetrate a lady.”

“Say Bock, I want you to take a look at this:” In Steve’s hand was a catalog that is yearly published. It is written only for licensed executioners. A company that specializes in hardware and equipment for executions does it. The company…Thatcher Enterprises…used to make chemical and painting products before the war. Before the ‘great purge.’ Like companies in Japan before the end of WWII, Yamaha built pianos and Suzuki made weaving machines for making clothes, long before they made motorcycles. Thatcher Inc had to re-invent itself in order to survive in the New World Order. Execution equipment became their new gig. But why was Steve showing me this..What was he getting at?

“It’s here Bock; the only way to penetrate a girl’s vagina is with one of these.” I looked down on the page he was turned to and saw this: There on page 65 in the execution by crucifixion section was a kit. The kit consisted of a large tube of virginal lubricant, a seat, or “sedile” as the ancients called it. And a horn or “Cornu.” The kit could be ordered with two types of cornu. One was made to cause extra pain, while the other could hold lubrication in the soft rubber foam for the purpose of increasing pleasure in that part of the body for a crucified female.

I looked at Steve, “what on earth are you thinking?” Don’t you get it Bock? “The Governor told you at his mansion that if you could crucify our bitch with style, he would grant you..US…the right to be called “master executioners.” And this kit is our ticket to becoming just that. You said so yourself, crucifixion should be a guy thing only because women don’t have the same upper body strength as men do, when their arms are being stretches out. So supporting the crotch with a sedile should help balance that out. “Think of it Bock, a feminine cross with a feminine sedile and attaching cornu made for pleasure---for the crucifixion of a female. If that’s not doing it ‘in style’ what is?” (Steve was on to something here; I said to myself, this is thinking outside-the-box. None of the timed crucifixions in this or any past tournament, was there a concept of crucifying a female on a “feminine cross.” This could give us an edge over the competition, and I would be wise to support it…so I said to Steve)—“Okay Steve, what’s your plan, and how is this going to work?”

Steve turned to page 66 of the catalog. “See this model?”He shows me this picture.
6s.gif
She is demonstrating with the leg over her head how easy the pleasure cornu, once lubricated slides right up the vagina putting just the right amount pressure on the clit. Then the metal rod slides through the sedile once the lubricated cornu is attached to it. From there the rod goes into a half inch drilled hole in the upright. A wing nut screws into the threads cut in the rod and it’s fastened to the upright. All we have to do is have the Chinese guy who’s making the cross for our girl drill a series of holes up and down the upright where her tailbone will make contact with the cross after she’s lifted. The hole that the rod lines up with after it’s inserted and pressure put to her hips…is the hole the rod goes into. It won’t affect our time. We’ll install it after the wedges are hammered into place to hold the upright. See, here it is on page 67. Steve points to the picture of a model
2012-0823-539.jpg
who had the pleasure couru fully inserted into her sex. “She looks relaxed and as if waves of pleasure are making her very comfortable.” Yes Steve, let’s do that for our girl. It’s your idea, so you read up on it and implement it. And while we’re at it—order the quality polish spikes for the nailing. They look better than the rusty iron type and yet, not as expensive as the stainless steel ones. “You mean these”…
58864b99480f86c8f2dfd29037084fc5.jpg
Those are the ones I had in mind. When can we expect delivery? “There’s a computer terminal in the license executioner’s lounge at the speedway. I can go to Amazon and order it now. A drone will deliver it either tonight or early tomorrow morning.” “Okay,” I say, “Just don’t let our girl see what we’re going to use on her, or this could really screw things up.” And with that, Steve headed for the ordering computer.

I looked at my watch and knew that it was time for the girl to be delivered to my bungalow for the night. “Steve, it’s time—you go on, I gotta get over there she may be here.” “I’ll catch up to you later.” And with that, Steve was gone.

I noticed several vehicles in front of my bungalow as I approached. Someone was sitting on the ground. As I walked up, a man with broken English handed me a document. “Just sign here,” he said. I took the paper and read the top line: DEATH WARRANT. I read further— “By the office of Governor Tarketen: This death warrant is for the execution of Sarah Maddux; age 33, who was found guilty of trespassing in the Governor’s private lake area. Sentence to be carried out during the speedway tournament. Method of execution: (there were several boxes on the document which read—beheading, burning @ stake, firing squad, archery, hanging, and the last box which was checked said: crucifixion.) The complete line read: ‘Method of execution: Crucifixion.”

What a novice I was at all this. As the licensed executioner, I knew that once I signed the document the responsible of carrying out and fulfilling the demands of the warrant rested fully on my shoulders. Failure to carry out the warrant would mean that I will be executed. Once signed, the girl was now out of their hands and placed into mine.

SIGNED: MR. BOCK-----“There you are,” I said, handing the paper back to the man. He tore off his copy and handed me mine. “And here’s the key to the locks, she’s all yours.” With that, the men got back into their vehicles and drove away.

It just now accrued to me that the person sitting on the ground was overhearing all of this conversation. I stepped forward and looked down for the first time to see what I’ve just signed for:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYY…”Hello there”!!!………………………………………………………

……………….”Hello there!!!............My name is Bock, and according to this document miss, you’re in a lot of trouble! “DEATH BY CRUICIFIXION SIR—YES, I HAD A FEW DAYS TO THINK ABOUT MY SITUATION.” She says. (No executioner’s manual could ever prepare me for this moment. First off—she’s gorgeous and my throat is going dry. I’m losing my voice. HOW do you carry on a conversation with the condemned? What do I say? Where do I start?)
“Hummm…well……I’ve got the key to those wrist cuffs. Here…let me take those off.” Freeing her hands was a start, as she rested her elbows on her knees. She looks up and our eyes locked on as if frozen in time.
jenni_c___loving_her_chains_017_by_bondagepics51_d7r7i1m-pre.jpg
Umm, please understand, I have a job to do. “My feet hurt; a certain whore from Mexico clamped the cuffs too tight around my ankles.” I knelt down putting my hands under her arms to help her sit up on her knees so that I can get a key into the locks that kept the cuffs around her ankles. Once her feet were freed, I handed the chain to her as the end of the chain was held in her left hand; looking satisfied, she cracked a small smile and looked up again at me.
jenni_c___loving_her_chains_008_by_bondagepics51_d7r7hmo-pre.jpg
“Any better Miss?” Her bare legs and feet finally free from the shackles that had them bound. She looked very relieved. “Can you stand miss? Let me help you to your feet.” I held out my hands as she put her wrists into my palms. I stepped back for balance and pulled her up. Holding the key for the padlock that held a collar around her neck. Our eyes met again.
jenni_c___loving_her_chains_003_by_bondagepics51_d7r7ha9-pre.jpg
“It’s a shame Miss that anyone would put a collar like this around your neck. It is like treating you like a dog or something.”

“You are very kind sir, but I am your property until morning. A friend once said to me that I should obey whatever my executioner wants from me.” Sure, you’re not trying to butter me up? “Are you going to try to run away?” No sir---how far will I get with so many drones flying around here? (She has a point I said to myself, if she tries to escape, I‘d just look stupid before the Governor’s office. Might even lose my license.)
“That’s my bungalow, let’s go inside, and get away from all these mosquitoes and flies. This way Miss.” Oh, sir, if you like, I’m known as Sarah. “Okay Sarah, right this way…

As we walked towards my front door, I noticed that the soles of Sarah’s feet were very dirty & soiled. Once inside I had her sit on a chair not far from the door as I went for a bucket of warm water and some soap. ({RW}My Church used to do foot-washing services, but I never participated in them because of my foot fetish. Even with guys, washing guys feet.){FW} Now here I was bending down to wash the feet of this condemned girl. Boy, I’m feeling a rush in my groin right now. She’s been in her bare feet for a while. Probably since her arrest. Her head to toe beauty hit me like a ton of bricks. As the grime is washed away, pure elegance emerges, and my eyes fill up with tears. To my embarrassment, my tears fall unto the tops of her feet. I try to rub them into the skin so she won’t notice.
“Have you ever read the Bible Sarah?” Oh, yes, she says, “I grew up in the Church; I know a lot about the Bible.” The reason I ask Sarah is that there was a man in the Bible who was on his way to the cross. And something like this moment happened to him. “Want to see where that passage is?” Sure, she says. “Jesus’ feet were washed with tears in Luke 7:38.” OH….I have forgotten a lot of that since I joined the Sisters. “The Sisters?” I say. “There will be plenty of time for you to tell me all about that..but for now, here’s a towel, let me dry your feet.” With clean soles, her feet looked much better; since my house is a “no shoe zone,” her soles won’t soil my carpet.

If you like, I have a change of clothes and a place where you can bathe.
Sarah seems to appreciate my hospitality. But her body language was telling me she appeared to be confused. Maybe not what she expected on her last night.

Then Steve got in, Sarah was still in the bathroom. We kept our voices low as we discuss the situation. If she can trust us that we’re just doing our jobs, her cooperation will give us an edge in the timed race.
What can we do Steve to make this night pass more smoothly for her? I have an idea, I’ll wait till she gets out of the bath.

“Say Bock,” says Sarah from the bathroom; “come here, I want to show you something.”
With her fresh change of clothing, I walk in the see her on top of the tub next to the tree & foliage wallpaper…and there she sits…smiling at me……………………………………………………………………………………………………..........................................

Last edited:
…………So smiling…..it was as if she’s inviting me to ravish her on the spot. “Hey Steve. Come here!” Steve steps unto the bathroom and we behold this sight together.
rebel_on_the_stone_wall_by_swiftcreekphotos_d9fms4i-fullview.jpg
Before Sarah could move, I laid some dry towels on the bathroom floor. “Sarah, sooner or later we need to practice this for preparations tomorrow. Steve, hold her by the armpits and Sarah, please gives me your feet. ”Steve took her arms (knowing full well what I was getting at) and together, we placed Sarah’s body down unto the dry towels in a crucifixion pose. “Sarah I want you to lie down, stretch out—feet together, toes pointed, knees together, let the left knee cap slide under the right with a slight bend. Good, now stretch out your arms, turn the palms of your hands up…now arch your back a little, and lie back. Don’t stretch your arms too tight. Leave a slight bend in your elbows. Good Sarah!” (I crossed her right foot over the top of her left and began massaging the tops of both feet pushing my fingers down into the soft skin so I could feel for the layout and location of the small bones that were just beneath the surface. Steve was massaging her palms, forearms down to the elbow feeling for the small bones in her wrists. Then we switched sides. We both needed to know where and how those bone structures set under the skin by feel if we had any hope of not breaking any on execution day.) “How do you feel Sarah?”

Sarah lay naked, relaxed, and her nipples became fully erected, in the pose we had placed her in. (She was posed as if she were laid and stretched out on the cross ready for nailing.) Her breathing increased and she was building up to a climax. (I knew it, I said to myself, it wasn’t just my imagination when I saw her wet crotch next to the other four barefooted girls that were lying on their stomachs. Truly, this girl has dreams of being crucified and all Steve and I have to do is keep her spirits up and let it happen.) The juices were gurgling within her cave. I took a warm damp washcloth and applied pressure to her crotch. With circular firm motions, she exploded into an orgasm in a matter of minutes. I let her legs open fully so all the pleasure centers could erupt in waves of pleasure. After that, Steve and I wrapped her in dry towels and let her drift off into blissful sleep. The orgasm had done its job. The poor girl under all this stress had been sexually frustrated for days with no way to break the tension. Now she could relax.

“She has relatives from Kansas who flew in to be onlookers.” I said to Steve. From FEMA region seven. They are college students on a student biochip travel pass. The Chinese agent gave me their number. They’ll be here in a few minutes. I’ve invited them over to spend the last hours with Sarah.” Steve took the smart-phone and arranged for pizza, cookies, and soft drinks enough for five. Sarah was up in the bathroom getting dressed in the black slip I had in my stuff when I fled from California after the attack. I’m sure it will fit her. She looks the same size as my wife.

The doorbell rang, and there before me stood two attractive young collage age women. Cheri and Kim. I introduced Steve and myself. After coming inside, I told them that my humble abode was a ‘no shoe zone.’ If they could, they can take off their shoes, and leave them here.

Cheri sits down in the walkway and removed one of her shoes. Kim, wearing flip-flops had them off in a split second.
dbvpodi-2ee70d0a-35cc-4fef-be4d-900bf9f14290.jpg
Cheri did not look comfortable taking her shoes off in from of strangers, let alone the house of the soon-to-be-executioners of her cousin.
dc9s1k8-b3fd9ae2-d367-4fa1-8b36-2c015b8cc0e7.jpg
However, Kim encouraged her on… and with both shoes off, the two barefooted girls found a place on the floor where they could relax. Sarah came out of the bathroom, greeted them with a big hug. They all sat down together just as the take out order pizza arrived.
dc38am2-5aef5feb-d256-407c-9987-6354cf68c49e.jpg
FEMA region 9 was a long way from FEMA 7. So I thought best to stay out of the conversation, let the cousins get caught up on things… hope the night will pass quickly—Tomorrow will be an eventful day for all of us…………………………………………………………………………………….......................................................................................................

“Things have changed over the years, Mr. Bock,” Kim was telling me. “In FEMA seven, college students not only can be crucified for poor performance…if they disagree with the curriculum, or anything professors are teaching…the professors can order them crucified at the end of the school year…at the ritual. The stipes that are permanently in the ground between the practice field and the local cemetery; facing east, remind all of us the price we pay to live on a student biochip pass.”

“Yeah, they let us fly here to witness the crucifixion of my cousin, but it comes at a cost”…Cheri pipes in.

(Hearing the girls, talk about college-age crucifixions gives me flashbacks to the first one I witnessed when I was driving truck and delivering food service to the University. I thought best to put all smart-phones that were in the house outside just in case some AI system was eavesdropping on us.)

“So, if you have a critical thinking mind…don’t agree with all higher education indoctrination…the teaching staff could have you crucified?” (I hope Governor Tarketen never takes it that far here in FEMA nine I said to myself.) “But you can bet this ancient style of execution is here to stay.”

“I knew in my youth by dreams that one day, I would go to the cross.” Sarah began to say. “But I would not hang alone. My dream was to die with my sisters. Courtney was my closest friend, next to Kelly. But that insensitive whore from the UN peacekeepers of Mexico crucified her without me…
dcuq7kq-bb0b758a-c97b-4841-93ff-da42758404dc.jpg
and was talking all the time on her cell phone as Courtney was suffering so terribly. Soon…I will be with them.”

Sarah continues---“Kelly was our red-headed sweetheart. Strong in her faith. I could be found tickling her bare soles out at the lake whenever I saw her kneeling on our boat with her top off.
dc9wowf-f28cfe51-d79b-4df3-88b6-f0ad431307bb.jpg
At the sleepovers, there was community; we were of one heart and one spirit. It’s a great burden that I’m the only one left of our coven. They all were crucified.
10315597_278733_by_violetkat9000-dag4alu.jpg
Kelly only wanted to be remembered…at her crucifixion, they took so many pictures as she hung, I’m sure she’ll get her wish.”
dco2biq-f97e2a67-2041-4eaf-8b4d-34132bf26408.jpg
“Do you believe they all went to heaven?” I said frankly. Sarah began to roll her eyes. Cheri and Kim just looked at each other…Steve stomped on my toes…(my bare toes, that sent shock waves straight to my brain, for I also honor my ‘no shoe zone’ house)… and pulled me unto the kitchen.

“What the hell are you doing? This girl looks forward to joining her sisters and goddess on the other side…and you bring up heaven? If anything discourages her from going through with this…we will lose the race and any hope of getting out of this useless-eater hell hole!”

“BUT WHAT IF AFTER WE CRUCIFY HER, SHE DIES AND GOES TO HELL!?”

Steve puts his index finger to his lips to get me to lower my voice.

“Look Bock, you picked a hell of a time to bring up life-after-death bullshit. How are we going to win with this kind of talk?”

“She knows the Bible Steve. She has just forgotten its teachings. I will re-plant the seed to see if she comes around. If not…I’ll drop it. I saw the crucifixions of the college guys and girls. I need to do this for my own conscience. As executioners, can’t we be ministers too?”

Steve shook his head and said, “I hope you know what you’re doing…we need her cooperation if we’re going to win.”
<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

With the last piece of pizza gone, it was time to bed down for the night. Kim curled up on the carpet floor, while Cheri found a place on the couch. With the fan blowing cool air across the sweat-beaded soles of Cheri’s feet,…she drifted off to sleep with a light snore.
dc9s1bz-6f5bbd2e-877b-411a-9392-bcde4bf1c35d.jpg
Steve fell unto a shallow rest, while my stomach churned with nervousness as if I was going to my own execution.

Then I dreamed---We crucified this poor girl and hung her up for all Vegas to behold.
dcbcss1-6a7b3991-62d2-4ff7-8457-266559caf0ad.jpg
But I could only see the bare skin of her backside. She hung before the people, and I couldn’t tell if we did it right. I couldn’t tell if her bones were broken, or did we slaughter her like a cow…like the other teams that only cared about getting the best time… or if Steve and I had made a mess of the whole thing. Then I woke up.

(Boy, this night is going to drag on forever, I said to myself. Now I’m worried that the package from Amazon won’t arrive on time. This whole ordeal reminds me of my first job interview & employment.)

The first light of dawn was breaking. The day was now here. It was time to awaken the house and get things moving.

I can’t remember when I’ve been so nervous…so unsure of myself. It cost me my truck, my motorcycle…my Yamaha portable generator.

Everything is on the line. But will she go to heaven or hell after we crucify her to death on that cross today? Is her goddess really a demon dressed up as an angel of light? How will I live with myself if I screw this all up?

Time's up…..we must get moving……………..................................................................................................................................................

“Things have changed over the years, Mr. Bock,” Kim was telling me. “In FEMA seven, college students not only can be crucified for poor performance…if they disagree with the curriculum, or anything professors are teaching…the professors can order them crucified at the end of the school year…at the ritual. The stipes that are permanently in the ground between the practice field and the local cemetery; facing east, remind all of us the price we pay to live on a student biochip pass.”

“Yeah, they let us fly here to witness the crucifixion of my cousin, but it comes at a cost”…Cheri pipes in.

(Hearing the girls, talk about college-age crucifixions gives me flashbacks to the first one I witnessed when I was driving truck and delivering food service to the University. I thought best to put all smart-phones that were in the house outside just in case some AI system was eavesdropping on us.)

“So, if you have a critical thinking mind…don’t agree with all higher education indoctrination…the teaching staff could have you crucified?” (I hope Governor Tarketen never takes it that far here in FEMA nine I said to myself.) “But you can bet this ancient style of execution is here to stay.”

“I knew in my youth by dreams that one day, I would go to the cross.” Sarah began to say. “But I would not hang alone. My dream was to die with my sisters. Courtney was my closest friend, next to Kelly. But that insensitive whore from the UN peacekeepers of Mexico crucified her without me…
View attachment 725565
and was talking all the time on her cell phone as Courtney was suffering so terribly. Soon…I will be with them.”

Sarah continues---“Kelly was our red-headed sweetheart. Strong in her faith. I could be found tickling her bare soles out at the lake whenever I saw her kneeling on our boat with her top off.
View attachment 725566
At the sleepovers, there was community; we were of one heart and one spirit. It’s a great burden that I’m the only one left of our coven. They all were crucified.
View attachment 725567
Kelly only wanted to be remembered…at her crucifixion, they took so many pictures as she hung, I’m sure she’ll get her wish.”
View attachment 725568
“Do you believe they all went to heaven?” I said frankly. Sarah began to roll her eyes. Cheri and Kim just looked at each other…Steve stomped on my toes…(my bare toes, that sent shock waves straight to my brain, for I also honor my ‘no shoe zone’ house)… and pulled me unto the kitchen.

“What the hell are you doing? This girl looks forward to joining her sisters and goddess on the other side…and you bring up heaven? If anything discourages her from going through with this…we will lose the race and any hope of getting out of this useless-eater hell hole!”

“BUT WHAT IF AFTER WE CRUCIFY HER, SHE DIES AND GOES TO HELL!?”

Steve puts his index finger to his lips to get me to lower my voice.

“Look Bock, you picked a hell of a time to bring up life-after-death bullshit. How are we going to win with this kind of talk?”

“She knows the Bible Steve. She has just forgotten its teachings. I will re-plant the seed to see if she comes around. If not…I’ll drop it. I saw the crucifixions of the college guys and girls. I need to do this for my own conscience. As executioners, can’t we be ministers too?”

Steve shook his head and said, “I hope you know what you’re doing…we need her cooperation if we’re going to win.”
<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

With the last piece of pizza gone, it was time to bed down for the night. Kim curled up on the carpet floor, while Cheri found a place on the couch. With the fan blowing cool air across the sweat-beaded soles of Cheri’s feet,…she drifted off to sleep with a light snore.
View attachment 725569
Steve fell unto a shallow rest, while my stomach churned with nervousness as if I was going to my own execution.

Then I dreamed---We crucified this poor girl and hung her up for all Vegas to behold.
View attachment 725570
But I could only see the bare skin of her backside. She hung before the people, and I couldn’t tell if we did it right. I couldn’t tell if her bones were broken, or did we slaughter her like a cow…like the other teams that only cared about getting the best time… or if Steve and I had made a mess of the whole thing. Then I woke up.

(Boy, this night is going to drag on forever, I said to myself. Now I’m worried that the package from Amazon won’t arrive on time. This whole ordeal reminds me of my first job interview & employment.)

The first light of dawn was breaking. The day was now here. It was time to awaken the house and get things moving.

I can’t remember when I’ve been so nervous…so unsure of myself. It cost me my truck, my motorcycle…my Yamaha portable generator.

Everything is on the line. But will she go to heaven or hell after we crucify her to death on that cross today? Is her goddess really a demon dressed up as an angel of light? How will I live with myself if I screw this all up?

Time's up…..we must get moving……………..................................................................................................................................................
Good chapter, Bock! :beer:

And is it me, or does one of those images seem vaguely familiar? :)

THE EVENT

What is an event? How do you define it?

An event is a day or a segment of time in which something out of the ordinary is about to happen. Events can be special times that mark weeks or months of preparation. When I played sports, game day was an event. The game started at a specific time. You get up. Eat breakfast. Arrive early. If playing baseball or basketball, you came early enough to warm-up, get instructions from the coach. Set the roster. Take the field. Then the game would start.

An event can be a vacation that has been in the planning for weeks or months. You get up. You arrive early at the airport. Then you board a flight and finally take off.

A birthday party can be an event for all the planning that goes into one. As is the act of being born into this world. The birth of a newborn child.

A wedding is an event as the bride and groom may have been planning for a year or more. On the wedding day, the wedding party may have been up early for final preparations of the food, reception, and everything that’s involved long before the ceremony begins.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………........................................................................................

An execution is unlike any event that a human being can experience. For one thing, it’s final. A person is forcefully leaving this life to never be seen again. The final good-bye. Unlike other events, it’s a one-way ticket. The veil of death is a one-way door. There’s no second-guessing the decision. Once it’s done…It is done.

Like a wedding, it takes a minister to perform the ceremony. In an execution, it takes an executioner to perform the act of forcefully removing the condemned from this life. Forcing them through the veil of death into whatever lies beyond, which is one of the greatest mysteries all mortals must face.

But few ever consider or question until it’s too late and death comes upon them when they are least expecting it.

Not so with the condemned. It’s an event! There is time to plan. To know what to expect. What’s going to happen and how it’s going to happen. Then there’s the actual act of carrying out a prescribed method, like a choreographed dance that professional dancers would perform at the ballet.

Like many events, there is no sleeping in. For sporting events, you must be at the starting line, ready to go before the start of the game, or the sound of a starting gun. There must be time to warm-up, talk to the coach, and take the field.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………..............................................................................................

The final event for Sarah Maddux, age 33...begins now.

“Cheri…rise and shine time to get up.” Cheri with a groggy, sleepy face turns on my couth, looks up & back at me. “Okay, I’m coming.”
dc2xexx-998c7d01-a9df-481e-bece-ab6efc8e5358.jpg
Kim is already up looking half-asleep, standing in the walkway.
dbtpm8r-78069a5c-9345-4c7a-9230-7a49690cb83d.jpg
I have orange juice and bagels for the girls to eat for breakfast. I plan to eat light so as to not put too much acid into an already nervous stomach.

The drone from Amazon arrives and Steve is out in the backyard to receive our package and unpack it putting the terms in order.

Sarah kneels on an outdoor yard chair right where we left her last night. Although I had offered her the spare bedroom. She was too nervous to sleep as would I be, if I were in her place. The burden of the “event” fell upon her soon after the last piece of pizza was eaten.

What is her state of mind? I ask myself. Does she still have fantasies of going to the cross? Or is she having second thoughts? Did my “heaven” comment have any effect on her willfulness to go through my planned choreography that will (hopefully) give us the best time in the crux-timed race? I must know what I’m up against if this whole thing goes south.

“Sarah, how are you feeling honey...want something to eat? It’s almost time.”
db9cvcw-25526754-9bb7-40ca-9298-f7f283da03fc.jpg
Sarah’s eyes lock on mine. I see the apprehension in her eyes...there is fear and she is scared. To her credit, she has gotten herself undressed down to a thong and still in her bare feet. I have a light white bathrobe my wife used to wear and I order her to put it on and use the flip-flops for her feet. She is not walking to the starting gate...to the awaiting cross in the nude until she undresses with the other women. Working with my Chinese agent, I’ve arranged to have Sarah undress with the other condemned women in the women’s ward. With the women that are, scheduled to be executed by archery. The last of the women...and men...on this, the last day of the 2035 Executioner’s Tournament of Champions.

I will not rip her clothes off her, as the ancient crucifiers of old would have done. Being commanded to strip down for execution can almost stop the heart of a woman. To uncover their bodies in the exact way in which it came into this world can be the most dramatic event anyone can be made to endure. She has been alone while all this was happening to her sisters. I thought best that she does not strip alone.

Steve finishes packing all our gear with the Amazon terms. The over-sized sledgehammer that I’ve been forever practicing with is gathered with the other stuff. This is the equipment we will use to put Sarah to death by crucifixion. As novice executioners, we are about to make our first mistake of the day.

Sarah and the girls are ready for transport to the speedway. For security reasons, I must put the wrist and ankle cuffs back on Sarah. Before the vehicle arrives, Sarah catches a glimpse of our equipment and especially the over-sized huge hammer with the custom polished spikes we ordered from Amazon.
9bf342486b620d3162a82e699c9ecd90.jpg
She looks down at them… And I almost come unglued! “Steve, we need to take separate cars to the speedway for obvious reasons.” Steve nods his head…grabs the terms...gets them out of sight as quickly as possible.

“I’ll meet you at the gate,” I tell him as our Chinese agent’s car pulls up. The girls get into the front. As onlookers, they will be dropped off in the parking lot. Sarah and I will be taken straight to the women’s ward. With control of her shackles, we slide into the back seat.
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………….............................................................................................

My throat is going dry as it did last night when I first set eyes on her. Oh God, she saw everything.

Governor Tarketen has his reasons for cutting the timed race crucifixions down to two-man teams. First off, it’s great entertainment for the sports starved fans of Vegas if a team has to drag the condemned woman to the socket. If on the other hand, the woman cooperates…what a show it puts on to watch a willing victim go to one of the most brutal methods of killing someone known to man next to drawn & quartered and blood eagle practiced by the Vikings.

I dare not say a word to Sarah right now. Steve may be right. By mentioning heaven and her seeing the crux terms—I…we…may have shot ourselves in the foot. We have to be prepared to manhandle her straight to the socket. One of us will have to carry her, while the other carries the cross and the equipment. Having bad backs from years of truck driving with all the loading and unloading…we are in danger of looking stupid before the Governor and his family.

But that’s only half of it…The crucifixion teams from Malaysia and Indonesia, who have been mocking us all week…will laugh us right out of Las Vegas if we look silly out there today.

I’ve spent much time practicing with my hammer. With the goal of setting each spike with a total of three blows. But I didn’t think to work on my core and back muscles so much because they hurt. Now if I really need back strength, I’m screwed.

The mocking overseas crux teams are right about one thing: The art of crucifying has only been a fantasy in our minds for both Steve and me. What will happen when that sledgehammer hits the head of one of those spikes sending blood into the air as the victim screams at the top of her lungs?

(RW) A local school was having a fund-raiser through one of the mortuaries in town. To be paid, all the students had to do was to get people to take a voluntary tour of the facility. I was one of those people. On the tour, I turned pale and got sick to my stomach when they described in detail how the dead were embalmed. The smell of the embalming fluid made me break out into a cold sweat.

(FW) The car pulls up to the women’s ward at 7:30. Plenty of time to make final preparations on our cross, the equipment, and Sarah.

Steve makes sure the holes that were drilled into the upright lineup with the rod and sedile & cornu kit. A double-check on footrest attachments ensures we truly have prepared a “feminine cross.”

At 8:30 sharp, the commandant steps into the woman’s ward to make the announcement…The same announcement she has been making for the last two days.

When Sarah sees her, she almost faints. “What wrong Sarah?” I ask. That’s the whore, the bitch that is responsible for the deaths and crucifixions of all my sisters. The witch of the UN peacekeepers from Mexico.
dd0zeh9-daad7729-b4c4-40d8-aa9f-be5057cc194f.jpg
As far as I know, she’s the chief overseeing executioner over all female crucifixions.

I tell Sarah not to look…just ignore her. She won’t touch you today.

“ALL CONDEMNED PRISONERS STRIP!!”
DAD8079.jpg
Sarah compliantly undresses and strips herself down with the other women.

The archery female executioners start making lists of which of the condemned females they would like to execute.

Sarah places her wrists back into the cuffs. (Just then, a scripture jumps into my mind---Matthew 27:31…”And led her away to crucify her”)--we head towards the starting gate of the timed female crucifixion.

The stands have been filling with thousands of Vegas fans who have been arriving since dawn. Many by bus. As we walk to the gate, Governor Tarketen’s helicopter lands and his family takes their usual place in the VIP section. Cheri and Kim have special places reserved for them as relatives of the condemned. I can see them out of the corner of my eye.

Stripped and the flip-flops removed...Sarah stands in the nude; in her bare feet. Steve holds a bag with all the stuff in one hand, while the other holds my oversized hammer. I place a piece of cardboard on the ground and have Sarah kneel on it with her right knee as I place the cross’ crossbeam were it intersects the upright in a vertical position on her right shoulder. The cross is one solid piece to save time. I insist Sarah rest the left corner side of the crossbeam on the ground. I want her to just steady the cross. “Don’t let it put any weight on your body Sarah until just before 9:00—then the gun will fire.” Sarah nods an okay with her head.

The gun will sound at straight-up 9:00. The 200,000 fans are already beginning to stand to their feet in anticipation of what is becoming the most popular event in the whole of the games. The timed female crucifixion.

@ 8:50…I kneel next to Sarah and helped steady her cross.

“You know Sarah, Jesus loves you with an everlasting love that no one can ever take away.”

She looks away from me. But where’s she going to run?

“Sarah, Jesus promises to never leave or forsake us no matter where we walk… what we’ve done, or how far we drift away from him. He has written our names on the palms of his hands. He will always remember us.”

“ Remember us!?”

Sarah’s face looks up as her eyes fill with tears. “Of course Sarah, when you gave your heart to Jesus all those years ago…and made Him your personal Lord and Savior…did you ever believe He would forsake you? Not remember you?”

Sarah’s tears are rolling down her cheeks and dripping onto the ground.

“I heard what you and Steve said about me in the kitchen. That I might die and go to hell today. It’s different when you’re condemned you know?”

“I sat in a chair on your patio from 1: to 6: watching the clock you have on the wall counting down my last hours. Those who die suddenly will never know this kind of stress, or the chance to recap their lives to see if there are any regrets.”

“My deepest sorrow is for my sisters and what is about to happen to me…I prayed to the goddess---Then I prayed to the goddess…..I prayed to the goddess again……until…..I heard laughter. I prayed to the children that surround the goddess….and again I heard laughter. Then the deepest, darkest fear wrapped its claws around my throat till I thought I would die. I saw the death angel stand in front of me with its black cloak and hood. The Grim Reaper inviting me to join him at his place. But I was scared! I felt no peace but great fear…this can’t be right!”

“OH JESUS PLEASE HELP ME!!... Then it all lifted…and they were gone. Then the scripture came back to me: TRY THE SPIRITS TO SEE IF THEY ARE OF GOD---As says First John Chapter Four Verse One.”

“How could I be so stupid…I never tested the spirits. All I wanted to do was to touch the unseen world. To draw power from it. To use it for my own selfish purposes. The prophets of Mormonism never test the spirits either. All they want is to prophecy, show-off that they’re some kind of spiritual giants. Using gifts that no one else has so they can lord it over people with some kind of priest-class.”

“I left the Church because I was offended. It never accrued to me that Churches that represent true Christianity will always be under attack…always be in a state of warfare.”

‘I had dreams of going to the cross. Of dying as Jesus did. All the scriptures that talk about his crucifixion from Palms 22 to Isaiah 53, to Zechariah 12:10. were MY scriptures. For the sisters, the goddess, and me. Now…I’m lost!”

“YOU ARE NOT LOST SARAH!” With both knees on the ground, I hold Sarah’s tear-soaked cheeks in both hands. Sarah places the other knee unto the ground as Steve holds the cross for her. With a sobbing, broken, naked, barefooted, condemned, 33-year-old young woman’s face leaning on my hands…I say this:

“Lord Jesus we recommit Sarah’s life to you today. We pray that the spirit of the bride of Christ will come to Sarah now. We pray that boldness, courage, strength, the lion of the tribe of Judah will enter Sarah today…this moment. And as followers of Christ…for His sake and in His name…we may be asked to endure the sufferings of crucifixion in the fulfillment of Matthew twenty-three verse thirty-four…..’ And some of them ye shall kill and crucify’…… AND WE WILL BE REMEMBERED!”

IN JESUS’ NAME…AMAN!

“REMEMBERED!?” Sarah's eyes came alive. “That’s all that Kelly could talk about is being remembered!” That right Sarah: In Psalm 112:6 it says that the righteous shall be in everlasting remembrance.

(Steve and I couldn’t believe what was happening before our eyes. A miracle was taking place. A transformation of what was a minute ago fear and death was now life and hope. A born again moment that is hard to find in today’s world. But Sarah had it. She was now ready to face the greatest event of her life…her final going home ceremony.
Steve and I were now the ‘Masters of Ceremony’.)

15, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10….200, 000 Las Vegas speedway fans were on their feet and the roar of the crowd was filling the air! The huge electronic screen was counting down the final seconds to straight-up 9:00.

9, 8, 7, 6, 5….” DIDN’T KELLY TELL YOU TO BE STRONG SARAH?”

Sarah jumps off her knees and looks startled as if she just heard something….Steve and I, heard, said---nothing.

3, 2, 1……………………..The starting gun fires off and Sarah throws her right shoulder into the crossbeam & upright intersection, picks up the cross, takes off in a full run across the Vegas speedway asphalt towards the infield socket. The bare skin of her feet making a slapping sound as she runs.
cross.png
Steve and I take off after her. She is out-running us. It is all we could do to catch up with her.

The Vegas crowd is roaring so loudly it sounds like a basketball game I played years ago when I made the winning basket when there was no time left on the clock.

Sarah reaches the socket; un-shoulders the cross to the ground. Steve throws the hammer with the bag into position, while putting three polished spikes between his teeth. We both quickly position the cross correctly, right next to the socket…and everything’s ready………………

MY STOMACH JUMPS INTO MY THROAT…Oh….shoot…Sarah is unshackled. I’m holding no chain on her…If she runs; she might outrun both of us.

Never mind getting the best time. We’ll be lucky to get it done in twenty minutes….I whip around to look for her and find…………OH SARAAHHH!!!....Where are you???................................................................................................................................

Never mind getting the best time. We’ll be lucky to get it done in twenty minutes….I whip around to look for her and find…………OH SARAAHHH!!!....Where are you???..................
Oh... Don't tell me you've lost her! :doh:

Quick! She can't have got far! Mind you, if she can outrun you whilst carrying a cross....

(You know…I thought…Steve should have shown more discretion when putting those spikes between his teeth. Especially in front of Sarah. Probably something he read about in a book of how ancient crucifiers would place the nails & spikes in their teeth before pulling them out to nail their victims to the cross. If Sarah was going to have a change of heart…of going through with this…this was her chance. After all---Jesus could have called for twelve legions of angels to rescue him. He didn’t have to go to the cross. He could have ran away…for the same reason, Sarah can run away now. Why would Sarah continue to be a willing sacrificial lamb when the death of the cross is not anything that anyone would want to sign-up for? When reading the passages that talk about His death, I always thought He did it to fulfill his destiny. His purpose. That physical death was not the end of existence. But only the start of eternity. Did Sarah catch this vision when I prayed for her? I was about to find out)…………………..Oh Sarah……Oh, there you are…….

I turned around to look for her after positioning the cross…and she was standing right behind me, watching everything the whole time.

With me standing between her and the cross, I motioned her to step forward and take her place on the cross.

“Just as we did in the bathroom Sarah. Lie down, stretch out…feet together, toes pointed…knees bent, left kneecap under the right. Stretch out your arms…palms up…bend your elbows a little. Place your right foot over the top of your left. Curl your toes and push the sole of your left foot into the wood. Feel the wood against the balls of your foot. Good Sarah, now right foot on top…Push your wrists into the wood and hold it there…arch your back and lie back…now take a deep breath, try not to look.”

Steve and I only had one chance at this. All the reading, practicing with my hammer, how the bones sat under the skin of both wrists and feet. This was it. Any miss-hits will break her bones and make a mess of everything.

Steve and I agreed we would start on the left side. With Sarah’s left wrist positioned flat on the wood, Steve placed the first spike he pulls from his teeth right over the spot at the base of the wrist where the bones leave an opening. Keeping the nail as vertical as possible, he places the custom razor-sharp point down onto Sarah’s soft smooth skin. She feels the sharp point by jerking her head up to look. “Sarah, keep your arms and legs in place the best you can…okay.” As she tries to calm down, control her emotions, lie back down again…I seize my (maybe) one and only opportunity.

The hammer is high over my head as I can put it. (Like a golfer with his driver, in the full backswing.) I bring the hammer down with the force I’ve practiced with many times in my backyard. So that the kinetic energy of the hammer head lands squarely on top of the nail head…

And it works!... Better than I could have hoped for. The force drives the spike through the wrist and halfway into the wood on the first blow.
realcrux246.JPG
But nothing could have prepared me for the reaction of nailing real human flesh. Blood sprayed up and out like puncturing a water balloon. It went everywhere. Sarah bolted out of her skin and screamed to the highest heaven.

The nail was set with one and a half more hits. Sarah was going nowhere. Her face turned red as she laid there and groaned.

As Sarah went into shock...Steve grab her flopping other wrist and we repeated the process on the other side.
realcrux251.JPG
Again, more screams and kicking her legs violently. We were making good time as I glanced over to check our time on the big screen clock. But with a two-man team,…we needed to slow down so that Sarah could calm down. With those kicking legs, we had lost control of her. If her beautiful bare toes catches me under my chin…she will knock my teeth out.

Steve knew what to do…”Sarah, rotate your hips to the right and I’ll apply it”…
realcrux257.JPG
Apply it?... What the hell was he talking about? Sarah turned her hips and opened her legs so that Steve could apply the vaginal lubrication tube into Sarah’s vagina releasing all 16 OZ of grease that came in the tube with the kit. It was pre-warmed to reproduce the effect of semen coming in contact with a female sex. Sarah groans in ecstasy as the warmth set her clitoris on pleasurable fire. Her legs stop kicking. She was starting to calm down.

It was something she and Steve worked out…I had nothing to do with it.

The spikes in Sarah’s wrists were shooting waves of pain AAAAGGGGHHHHH through her body at the same time the vaginal grease was shooting waves of pleasure OOOOOOUUUUUHHHH from her crotch to her brain. We were hoping for this balance. This was our chance. The clock counted three minutes since the gun went off.

I placed Sarah’s knees together as Steve controls her feet by the ankles. Placing the sole of the left foot down unto the wood of the footrest…together, we placed Sarah’s right foot on top and felt for the bones. Confidant we knew the location of the bones in both feet…Steve put in place the final spike to nail Sarah’s feet together.

I knew I had only one shot at this. To miss…or not get the nail through both feet on the first blow…was to set her legs kicking; she would be out of control again.

BLAM PLUNT…Just like in my backyard. I struck the spike through the insteps of both Sarah’s feet and into the wood keeping her from kicking on the first hit. Two more blows and the nail was set.

Sarah Maddux was now nailed hand and foot to her cross. Steve and I took a half-minute to wipe the blood and sweat off our faces.

I looked towards the speedway stands. I can barely make out the onlooker’s section to see Cheri and Kim with hands over their mouths.

The cheers are deafening. Agents J and K stand at attention next to Governor Tarketen’s family. The electronic screen flashing Sarah’s face, name, age, and a brief description of her crime…” trespassing on private lake property.”

I looked at Steve and said…GO!!!

Steve grabbed the left side of the crossbeam, while I lay hold on the right. Together in tandem, we hoisted the cross towards vertical as the base of the upright aligned with the socket.

“NOW SARAH…ARCH YOUR BACK AND HOLD ON.” We rehearsed this signal with Sarah that she needed to bow out from the cross in a half-circle position. She needed to use her body as a shock absorber for the nails and wood have no give. It’s important she arch her back away from the upright or the shock of the impact could break her back.

To save time she understood we had to slam the cross into the socket. She was expecting this:
realcrux282.JPG
She rode the cross up into the air like riding a rollercoaster. I was so proud of her….go Sarah!!… Looking at the other crux teams sitting in the stands. That’s my girl!

We set the upright in place and pounded the wedges into place.

I didn’t know what our time was. I couldn’t take my eyes off Sarah. My youthful fantasies of female crucifixion were
in living color…flesh and blood before my very eyes and could hardly believe what I was seeing.
realcrux297.JPG
My hands had just crucified a beautiful, young in the prime of her life, real woman. Naked from head to toe…an attractive, desirable woman.

As the attention of the audience turned from the spectacle of the timed female crucifixion to the start of the executions by archery…I was fixative on the girl who was dancing up and down on her cross.

“Hey Bock, we got it,” Steve informs me. “One last thing to do.” Steve holds out the sedile & couru kit. “I read up on it Bock, just slide it up into here…Now, support her hips…goes into this hole in the upright…a wing-nut attaches the rod in here. NOW…let go of her hips. Let her sit down on it to help support her weight.”

“How do you feel Sarah?” I ask her knowing it’s a stupid question to ask the crucified. I was hoping for her feedback on the ‘pleasure cornu.’
realcrux287.JPG
“Thank you” she croaked as she lifted her head against the upright in a pleasurable OOOOOOUUUUHHHhH!!

Our job was basically done. The process of the cross will shut down Sarah’s body over the course of the next few hours. All we have to do is ‘clean up the mess.’

The arrows were starting to fly. Time to watch the rest of today’s executions. But I’ll keep an eye on the cross in the infield…That’s my girl hanging there………………………………………………………………………….............................................................

The strategy worked better than anything I could have hoped for…Everything except this:

My plan was to make Sarah’s last night as comfortable as possible. Spend those last hours with her cousin and friend. Rehearse the poses necessary to give Steve and me the best chance at having the top time in the female crucifixion race. But I did not plan on this: Falling in love with her. It was okay I thought to ‘bond’ with her. Get her to work with us... to get her body quickly, properly, crucified without breaking any bones or pulling any of her joints out of their sockets. We did that. But I haven’t seen my wife since the EMP attack. When I fled California and made a run for Utah. I don’t know if she survived. For all I know…I’m a widower. What if she’s dead? The girl I am in love with is dying on the cross I’ve just nailed her to.

And me a Christian? What would I have in common with a pagan girl? Why would I love her? She would be the one to party all night, dance in the nude with her sisters, at the ‘Burning Man Festival’ out in the Nevada desert...while I’d be the one holding a sign on the other side of the dry lake bed that read: “Jesus loves you, sinners repent.”

How is it I have feelings for her now? When I held her death warrant in my hands, I told her “I was here to do a job.” I look to the cross at the Vegas speedway infield and I don’t see a pagan girl, a lesbian who chased after the supernatural it get whatever she could out of it...I see a human being. And a beautiful one at that. She has Jesus on her lips now. She has changed. She has repented. She was brave enough to face her fate...not run away from her problems but face them… She hangs now, dying the death of the cross--- killing her body one cell at a time. Cameras taking pictures of her as they did with Kelly.
reveal317.JPG
Enduring the sufferings in an unjust system that sentenced her to death for something as trivial as swimming in a lake. Now---it’s tearing me apart!

I feel cheap. I feel I’ve compromised my soul just to make it in the New World Order. I don’t want their poison vaccines. Or their poison GMO crappy food. And I surely don’t want them putting brain chips in my head—attaching wires to the back of my neck, taking control of my mind and soul. I want to be free to live my life. But now…Is this life? My body is alive, but my soul is empty, dry, dead on the inside. Jesus sacrificed his body for a new life in the Spirit. Sarah found that today. Why I’m I afraid to do the same?

I saw the women strip down for their executions today. I didn’t see fear. I saw relief that this part of their earthly journey was almost over. That death is just as much a part of life because the two go hand in hand, for we are mortal beings. I can only wonder…how many of those women were Christians? Being condemned to death for something stupid. That doesn’t violate the law of God, nor the will of God? And if that’s the case…why would they care, what man can do to them?

See? There’s one now…The arrow flies and hits its target.
1abb28606dbb2afb214b9307.jpg
Blood will fill her lungs. Then her heart will stop. And that will be the end of it as the crowds cheer not knowing that one day death will find them too.

The expert female archers, they thought best to be as naked as the ones they were executing. Nice touch.
002.jpg
But they won’t live forever either. Another arrow goes into more human flesh.
1658418104_by_grasshopety567-d8ky0yc.jpg
Another female archer executioner takes all the credit for another fine shot.
003.jpg
And on it goes into the middle afternoon. Until the last two be executed at the end of the tournament are now ready to be killed.
3045881560.jpg
The two last women are positioned to be executed by reigning “master executioner” from San Diego State University. The famous Ms. Beth Sarim. She’s cute…and very deadly. She never misses!
004.jpg
The bodies to the last two females are adding to the pile of dead men and women. And it’s finally over.
The end of the 2035 Executioner’s Tournament Of Champions.

Governor Tarketen must be a history buff. The Roman emperors of old, whom he loves to mimic. He comes out wearing his Roman garb. He stands in front of my crucified girl.
dcij0s1-0384b55d-5d2a-44b1-96f7-11c3116c9b57.jpg
Takes a bow. Congratulates Steve and me for a job well done. Agent J put my arm into his computer scanner. Changes my biochip status to ‘Employed State Executioner’ changing the useless-eater class. And uploading my meager account with 200,000 credits. Steve gets the same.

The bodies are tallied. The sun is beginning to set over the Nevada desert.

Cheri and Kim try to contain their emotions watching the slow death of the one that was crucified. They have eaten nothing all day. They are still in their seats.

“Come,” I tell them. With my upgraded status, I have free reign of the place.

We make our way towards the Vegas infield. The sun is setting now as we approach the cross of Sarah. It’s very still, quiet, peaceful. The crowds have left. I don’t hear a sound. We are getting closer to the cross. The sounds of agony are gone. The body that screamed, moaned, trembled, shook---as the blood drained from the nailed wrists, feet--- run down the toes, dripped, and pooled on the Nevada desert dirt, at the foot of the cross…that cried out: “Jesus I love you……I am crucified with Christ, nevertheless I live”……..are all but silenced.
E-Crux20-797.png
Suddenly…peace fills the air. I feel peace all around me. I see a lifeless body hanging. But I only feel peace. “Sarah is gone.” I hear clearly in my spirit. “She is with me. You have done well my son to minister to her in this, her darkest hour. Now, go, and do for others what you have done for her.”

Then it lifted, as I held the hands of both Cheri and Kim. I saw the peace fall upon them too. THEN…SUDDENLY…I knew my calling. No doubt, I knew my purpose. For as long as I lived, I was to share the gospel of Christ to anyone who would listen. To anyone who could hear. And who best to give this gift of life to but the condemned. Like Sarah,…where are they going to run? What do they have to lose?

I walk Cheri and Kim back to the stands and get them something to eat. Steve and I still have to ‘clean up the mess.’ I kiss Cheri on the forehead and pass 10,000 credits to her biochip account. “That’s for Sarah’s funeral expenses. I’ll sign her body over to you. Don’t remember the way it was as she was on the cross. No, I say---Remember her as she was when you were with her on that last night. See, keep this picture with you…
dc388ki-6edc95f1-b1df-4b93-8a34-893a0dd52f4c.jpg
Remember how beautiful she was, and how beautiful she will be in the world to come. Make sure she gets a good funeral. Invite all her family that you can get a hold of. With that, I hug the girl's good-bye and wish them the best.

Steve and I head back out to the cross. There are still a few things we have to do. We better get at it……………………………...................................................................................................................................................................................................

The strategy worked better than anything I could have hoped for…Everything except this:

My plan was to make Sarah’s last night as comfortable as possible. Spend those last hours with her cousin and friend. Rehearse the poses necessary to give Steve and me the best chance at having the top time in the female crucifixion race. But I did not plan on this: Falling in love with her. It was okay I thought to ‘bond’ with her. Get her to work with us... to get her body quickly, properly, crucified without breaking any bones or pulling any of her joints out of their sockets. We did that. But I haven’t seen my wife since the EMP attack. When I fled California and made a run for Utah. I don’t know if she survived. For all I know…I’m a widower. What if she’s dead? The girl I am in love with is dying on the cross I’ve just nailed her to.

And me a Christian? What would I have in common with a pagan girl? Why would I love her? She would be the one to party all night, dance in the nude with her sisters, at the ‘Burning Man Festival’ out in the Nevada desert...while I’d be the one holding a sign on the other side of the dry lake bed that read: “Jesus loves you, sinners repent.”

How is it I have feelings for her now? When I held her death warrant in my hands, I told her “I was here to do a job.” I look to the cross at the Vegas speedway infield and I don’t see a pagan girl, a lesbian who chased after the supernatural it get whatever she could out of it...I see a human being. And a beautiful one at that. She has Jesus on her lips now. She has changed. She has repented. She was brave enough to face her fate...not run away from her problems but face them… She hangs now, dying the death of the cross--- killing her body one cell at a time. Cameras taking pictures of her as they did with Kelly.
View attachment 728588
Enduring the sufferings in an unjust system that sentenced her to death for something as trivial as swimming in a lake. Now---it’s tearing me apart!

I feel cheap. I feel I’ve compromised my soul just to make it in the New World Order. I don’t want their poison vaccines. Or their poison GMO crappy food. And I surely don’t want them putting brain chips in my head—attaching wires to the back of my neck, taking control of my mind and soul. I want to be free to live my life. But now…Is this life? My body is alive, but my soul is empty, dry, dead on the inside. Jesus sacrificed his body for a new life in the Spirit. Sarah found that today. Why I’m I afraid to do the same?

I saw the women strip down for their executions today. I didn’t see fear. I saw relief that this part of their earthly journey was almost over. That death is just as much a part of life because the two go hand in hand, for we are mortal beings. I can only wonder…how many of those women were Christians? Being condemned to death for something stupid. That doesn’t violate the law of God, nor the will of God? And if that’s the case…why would they care, what man can do to them?

See? There’s one now…The arrow flies and hits its target.
View attachment 728590
Blood will fill her lungs. Then her heart will stop. And that will be the end of it as the crowds cheer not knowing that one day death will find them too.

The expert female archers, they thought best to be as naked as the ones they were executing. Nice touch.
View attachment 728591
But they won’t live forever either. Another arrow goes into more human flesh.
View attachment 728592
Another female archer executioner takes all the credit for another fine shot.
View attachment 728593
And on it goes into the middle afternoon. Until the last two be executed at the end of the tournament are now ready to be killed.
View attachment 728594
The two last women are positioned to be executed by reigning “master executioner” from San Diego State University. The famous Ms. Beth Sarim. She’s cute…and very deadly. She never misses!
View attachment 728595
The bodies to the last two females are adding to the pile of dead men and women. And it’s finally over.
The end of the 2035 Executioner’s Tournament Of Champions.

Governor Tarketen must be a history buff. The Roman emperors of old, whom he loves to mimic. He comes out wearing his Roman garb. He stands in front of my crucified girl.
View attachment 728596
Takes a bow. Congratulates Steve and me for a job well done. Agent J put my arm into his computer scanner. Changes my biochip status to ‘Employed State Executioner’ changing the useless-eater class. And uploading my meager account with 200,000 credits. Steve gets the same.

The bodies are tallied. The sun is beginning to set over the Nevada desert.

Cheri and Kim try to contain their emotions watching the slow death of the one that was crucified. They have eaten nothing all day. They are still in their seats.

“Come,” I tell them. With my upgraded status, I have free reign of the place.

We make our way towards the Vegas infield. The sun is setting now as we approach the cross of Sarah. It’s very still, quiet, peaceful. The crowds have left. I don’t hear a sound. We are getting closer to the cross. The sounds of agony are gone. The body that screamed, moaned, trembled, shook---as the blood drained from the nailed wrists, feet--- run down the toes, dripped, and pooled on the Nevada desert dirt, at the foot of the cross…that cried out: “Jesus I love you……I am crucified with Christ, nevertheless I live”……..are all but silenced.
View attachment 728601
Suddenly…peace fills the air. I feel peace all around me. I see a lifeless body hanging. But I only feel peace. “Sarah is gone.” I hear clearly in my spirit. “She is with me. You have done well my son to minister to her in this, her darkest hour. Now, go, and do for others what you have done for her.”

Then it lifted, as I held the hands of both Cheri and Kim. I saw the peace fall upon them too. THEN…SUDDENLY…I knew my calling. No doubt, I knew my purpose. For as long as I lived, I was to share the gospel of Christ to anyone who would listen. To anyone who could hear. And who best to give this gift of life to but the condemned. Like Sarah,…where are they going to run? What do they have to lose?

I walk Cheri and Kim back to the stands and get them something to eat. Steve and I still have to ‘clean up the mess.’ I kiss Cheri on the forehead and pass 10,000 credits to her biochip account. “That’s for Sarah’s funeral expenses. I’ll sign her body over to you. Don’t remember the way it was as she was on the cross. No, I say---Remember her as she was when you were with her on that last night. See, keep this picture with you…
View attachment 728605
Remember how beautiful she was, and how beautiful she will be in the world to come. Make sure she gets a good funeral. Invite all her family that you can get a hold of. With that, I hug the girl's good-bye and wish them the best.

Steve and I head back out to the cross. There are still a few things we have to do. We better get at it……………………………...................................................................................................................................................................................................
:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Well, I sure enjoyed that, Bock!

Then again, I would, wouldn't I? ;)

“MY NAME IS MR. BOCK...AND I AM A MASTER EXECUTIONER.”
“My name is Bock…I’m a master executioner.”
“MY NAME IS MR. BOCK…AND I’M A MASTER EXECUTIONER!”

It cost me everything I have to get into this position. So, I’ve earned it…

(I keep telling myself if I keep repeating these lines over and over again…I might even start believing it. Reminds me of a movie I saw years ago. ‘Star Wars.’ “I am one with the force. And the force is with me.” As long as the guy kept saying it...he made himself believe it.)

It was now pitch black over the Nevada desert. Steve and I were making our way back to the cross of Sarah for the last time. Her cross reminds me of the way Kelly hung just one day ago, the beautiful redhead…
aposintodarknessf.png
They call it ‘body removal.’ As executioners, it’s part of the job description. At least she was expired. Not like the girl we, Me, had to use a spear into the armpit to finish her off on that first night of the tournament.

I keep telling myself that the difference between an executioner and a murderer is… an executioner is acting in the interest of the State…while a murderer is acting alone.

But I look up into the peaceful departed face of Sarah and I see the true champion of the tournament. And it’s her! And all those who faced their fears and fate by submitting to their sentences.
75v4 new scene.jpg

Now…I feel like a coward. I should have taken my chances---took my firearm when I fled California after the attack. Gone down in a firefight with the UN Chinese troops when I hit the I-15 roadblock. Take as many of them with me as I could. But no…I’m too chicken…I want to survive. And they call this “living?”

Steve and I remove Sarah’s body. Wash her. Prepare her for burial. Our job is done.

I’m off to the dealership to buy me a new vehicle. Steve will do the same.

Then I’m off, back to California to see what’s left of my property and family.
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

I will not soon forget that last night before I became a master executioner. See--- my eye is trained from my youth because of crux fantasies to know how to crucify a girl before I ever did it for real.

Take Kim and Cheri for instance. I had both girls barefooted in my house. One look at Cheri’s feet and I knew if I were to crucify her…her tender bare soles would look better if nailed between the ankle bone and the Achilles tendon. While Kim’s feet would look good if nailed one foot over the top of the other. Maybe left foot over the top of the right foot. And how would I know all this, you ask? Well, It’s a trade secret going back many years when I was quite young.

But I wouldn’t be the one to tell them the North Star never moves. All twelve months of the year, the Polaris star never moves. In time-lapse photography, all the stars are in motion around the Polaris star. Proving the starry sky is what’s moving…not the earth. The earth never orbits the sun, or we’d see the stars on the other side---Nor does it tilt on its axis…never! And if ever they were to figure that out…their teachers would have them crucified. And of course, that’s where I’d come in…except I’m the one that brought it to their attention as I would have every college student who wants to know the truth of the Bible VS what science falsely so-called has been saying all this time.

Then I would be crucified right next to them and that’s right where I belong anyway after what happened to Sarah…the girl I fell in love with.

Sarah was very fond of Kelly. The beautiful redhead that was crucified the day before Sarah. But did she go to heaven? Is she there now with Sarah? Or Courtney for that matter. She was so tormented by being so unmercifully raped and crucified.
kelly_by_warlock1935_d7eij9z-fullview.jpg
Did she die with Jesus on her lips like Sarah? I just don’t know---I wasn’t her executioner. I didn’t have a chance to pray with her like Sarah. But if I would have been…I’m sure I would have said something about it
………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Governor Tarketen and the First Order are wise not to kill all the Christians that are identified as such by their biochips. But how long will this ‘truce’ last? No doubt his whole family will be canonized by the Church for not killing Christians and paving the way for Christ’s second coming by fulfilling all the end-time required prophetic verses. But the Khazarians are too stupid to figure that out as Governor Tarketen said in his mansion…they’re walking into the trap of fulfilling the scriptures for the Second Coming…just as Pilate fulfilled the Bible verses when he crucified the Lord of Glory.

When the First Order is overthrown by the Kharzarian mafia---they will no doubt kill everyone they can get their hands on who thinks like me---Then I will go to the cross…just like Sarah.

Between now and then…I can only pray for the strength she had when I prayed for her.

In the meantime,…I crucify all offenders of the State from San Diego, to Los Angeles, to San Francisco and all over FEMA 9 and beyond. Both men and women. Thanks to Sarah…Women being my specialty.
d2ojsni-bdd4cc64-1422-49e5-969c-dfea968243e4.jpg
............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Jesus was a carpenter who worked with much wood…knowing that one day his body would hang on it.

I’m an executioner who crucifies with nails and wood…knowing that one day…I may hang on the same. But if and when it happens…I will not forget Sarah’s courage and strength---and this Bible verse:

“…LET ME DIE THE DEATH OF THE RIGHTEOUS, AND LET MY LAST END BE LIKE HIS!...Numbers 23:10.

My time is short here indeed…..Maranatha!

THE END

Oh... Don't tell me you've lost her! :doh:

Quick! She can't have got far! Mind you, if she can outrun you whilst carrying a cross....

When I turned around, I thought she would be halfway to Salt Lake City by now. It took Sarah great courage to face her fate. And thanks to her cooperation, both Steve and I won the tournament. As it was with her and the Christ... would any of us be standing around waiting to suffer such a fate when we would all be running for the hills as fast as we could! :laufband:

Back
Top Bottom