The acquisition of Eulalia

Go to CruxDreams.com
Capturing her wasn't easy. The long journey resulted in the loss of two ships, one due to high seas and the other, pirates. We found her at her favorite spot on the remote coast. The old man's directions had been perfect. Her two body guards were quickly dispatched and she was ours.

lara02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Capturing her wasn't easy. The long journey resulted in the loss of two ships, one due to high seas and the other, pirates. We found her at her favorite spot on the remote coast. The old man's directions had been perfect. Her two body guards were quickly dispatched and she was ours. View attachment 629675

Good bodyguards are hard to come by ... :confused:

Run Eul, run!

Oh thankyou hankstr, that's lovely :loveyou:

You flatter me - a bit... :D

(you should really post thumbnails, but i wouldn't be so ungrateful, some other moderator will have to reduce it)

Good bodyguards are hard to come by ... :confused:

Run Eul, run!
Trouble is, my only bodyguards are a couple of squirrels - red ones,
i think my captors have brought that wicked grey one with them up from the south,
my little rodents didn't stand a chance ...

Trouble is, my only bodyguards are a couple of squirrels - red ones,
i think my captors have brought that wicked grey one with them up from the south,
my little rodents didn't stand a chance ...

Or they were bribed with nuts to look the other way ... either way, you are in deep rouble now :facepalm:

Capturing her wasn't easy. The long journey resulted in the loss of two ships, one due to high seas and the other, pirates. We found her at her favorite spot on the remote coast. The old man's directions had been perfect. Her two body guards were quickly dispatched and she was ours.

View attachment 629675
That's a great image! :)

In her panic, Eulalia broke away from her captor's grip and turned to run. A ripe breast spilled from her diaphanous gown, promising a body built for pleasure. View attachment 630233
Panic, moi? Keep calm and let it all hang out! :devil:

I know you guys enjoy the chase - so do I!

Mind you, that knot on my mini-belt ain't going to hold for long,
further wardrobe malfunctions coming up ...

Back
Top Bottom