The Aesthetic Component

Go to CruxDreams.com
For me it's the thought of the naked, helpless girl being penetrated by a long, thick, unavoidable sedile ... such a damn turn on ...

Attachments

• 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 712
  • 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    272.5 KB · Views: 720
  • Charlotte is crucified - 1 (3).jpg
    Charlotte is crucified - 1 (3).jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 704
  • Charlotte is crucified - 1 (4).jpg
    Charlotte is crucified - 1 (4).jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 667
  • Charlotte is crucified - 1 (10).jpg
    Charlotte is crucified - 1 (10).jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 679
  • Charlotte is crucified - 1 (5).jpg
    Charlotte is crucified - 1 (5).jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 661
  • Charlotte is crucified - 1 (11).jpg
    Charlotte is crucified - 1 (11).jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 749
I first became aware of Drahreg back in '06 at Renderotica, and as far as I know these immensely intense images are the only two he ever did. He's also no longer on Renderotica, nor anywhere else Google's search algorithms can find.

If anybody knows his current online whereabouts I'd be obliged if they could share, because he's goddam good. :babeando::very_hot:

Attachments

• Drahreg200603071835360.jpg
    Drahreg200603071835360.jpg
    232.5 KB · Views: 701
  • Drahreg200603061738440.jpg
    Drahreg200603061738440.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 709
I first became aware of Drahreg back in '06 at Renderotica, and as far as I know these immensely intense images are the only two he ever did. He's also no longer on Renderotica, nor anywhere else Google's search algorithms can find.

If anybody knows his current online whereabouts I'd be obliged if they could share, because he's goddam good. :babeando::very_hot:
I love that first one.

This might come as a left-field suggestion, and I could be completely off the mark because I know very little of the history of 3D artists. By pure coincidence, earlier today I was browsing through the work of Amun/Andruxon. I noticed a peculiarity that I don't think I've seen in any other renders. He does it a fair amount, but it is particularly noticeable here

d8f26p2-79ed1550-4004-48a1-a396-dc56b880d8f2.jpg

I am referring to that strange twisting line down the abdomens of the two hanging women.He does it in the first of your two images, Apostate. Also, there are some similarities in the skin tones of the image I have posted and your second one. Thirdly (and definitely most weakly), the facial expression and breast size in image two match what Amun tends to do. (Drahreg is Gerhard backwards, if this has any relevance at all!) I know that there are numerous members here infinitely better qualified to evaluate what I have suggested, so I just throw this idea out there. If I am talking utter nonsense, so be it!

I was going to post one of Amun's rare crux images anyway today, so I might as well add it here.

bdsmlr-1107079-Gs5NzbyxOb.jpg

I love that first one.

This might come as a left-field suggestion, and I could be completely off the mark because I know very little of the history of 3D artists. By pure coincidence, earlier today I was browsing through the work of Amun/Andruxon. I noticed a peculiarity that I don't think I've seen in any other renders. He does it a fair amount, but it is particularly noticeable here

View attachment 776262

I am referring to that strange twisting line down the abdomens of the two hanging women.He does it in the first of your two images, Apostate. Also, there are some similarities in the skin tones of the image I have posted and your second one. Thirdly (and definitely most weakly), the facial expression and breast size in image two match what Amun tends to do. (Drahreg is Gerhard backwards, if this has any relevance at all!) I know that there are numerous members here infinitely better qualified to evaluate what I have suggested, so I just throw this idea out there. If I am talking utter nonsense, so be it!

I was going to post one of Amun's rare crux images anyway today, so I might as well add it here.

View attachment 776263

Excellent finds, Migoz. And quite coincidentally I just found this render from at least a decade ago that kinda rhymes with Drahreg's style. Though I can't for the life of me remember where it came from.

Attachments

• Cross_of_L-1A.jpg
    Cross_of_L-1A.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 849
I am drawn to images that emphasize the phallic symbolism of the cross. It’s an unyielding, untiring lover upon which victims writhe and exhaust themselves. The sexual symbolism adds to the whole point of the punishment: the punisher’s complete power over the victim.

I think it is best demonstrated when the victim (particularly a woman) faces the cross. Ladies so horribly unfortunate as to be crucified in this position are forced to embrace the cross like a lover. I’ve seen some claims (without any evidence) that women were crucified facing the cross to lessen the shame for them and/or their families. It seems patently ridiculous; I can’t imagine anything more shameful than my ass hanging out for the crowd while I dry-hump a wooden post.

View attachment 756476View attachment 756477View attachment 756478View attachment 756479View attachment 756480View attachment 756482View attachment 756483

And a couple more, from the History Channel. She’s clothed, but still has the cross between her legs.

View attachment 756473View attachment 756474

"It’s an unyielding, untiring lover upon which victims writhe and exhaust themselves"

So well put. That pretty much sums up the whole crux thing for me.

Nice pics too. Never realised how much I like the facing the cross position. She'd definitely be grinding away on that cross.

I expect that’s what most crucifixions turned into after the first few minutes of the victim thrashing, screaming, and squirming. They would tire out pretty fast. They’ll live a good while (the human body is stubborn) hanging like that, so I imagine your typical roadside crucifixion featured the condemned hanging fairly still as they waited to die.

I often wonder if the victim was first tied hanging on the cross (more likely a stake in reality) and nailed when they ceased to perform & work.

Image the extra ability & hideous motivation to keep working.

Give up working, get nailed.

Crucified to a stake it obviously makes practical sense to hang them from ropes initially.

"It’s an unyielding, untiring lover upon which victims writhe and exhaust themselves"

So well put. That pretty much sums up the whole crux thing for me.

Nice pics too. Never realised how much I like the facing the cross position. She'd definitely be grinding away on that cross.

I once heard a certain preacher say (without any evidence) that women were crucified facing the cross because “men couldn’t bear seeing the face of a woman in that much pain.”

Yeah, no, Preacher Man. If women were indeed crucified that way, I don’t think that was the reason why.

I once heard a certain preacher say (without any evidence) that women were crucified facing the cross because “men couldn’t bear seeing the face of a woman in that much pain.”

Yeah, no, Preacher Man. If women were indeed crucified that way, I don’t think that was the reason why.

Quite exposed from below! certainly not saving 'dignity' as has been suggested before. (why they'd be concerned about the dignity of someone theyre nailing to a lump of wood anyway?)

Tempting to apply some heat and or whip when she drops down for too long. Keep her working hard for the crowd.

Quite exposed from below! certainly not saving 'dignity' as has been suggested before. (why they'd be concerned about the dignity of someone theyre nailing to a lump of wood anyway?)

Tempting to apply some heat and or whip when she drops down for too long. Keep her working hard for the crowd.

Jedakk did that quite a bit in Serpent's Eye. :eek: :babeando::very_hot:

Attachments

• Sabina Crucified Scene 34-10_0001.jpg
    Sabina Crucified Scene 34-10_0001.jpg
    540.8 KB · Views: 875
I keep saying Red Feline/VermeerWorks videos hold no interest for me. And I still keep posting their stills here.

Why, he asked rhetorically? Because said stills are beautiful to look upon. And kinda hot as well. :babeando: ;)

Attachments

• C84FBF55-59CC-4B35-B3CE-BD5A1599B952.jpeg
    C84FBF55-59CC-4B35-B3CE-BD5A1599B952.jpeg
    157.8 KB · Views: 862
This latest Slanece absolutely counts towards my aesthetic. As she struggles to breathe, her body leaned out, her hair disheveled from endless torture, the pain becomes overwhelming. Screams and the sounds of nails echo in the distance. Would they do that? Would they end her life so violently? She would be helpless to stop it.
Mmmmm ! Slanece made this pic for me and after a so long time of waiting (6 or 7 years !) that I dont want to be delivered : let me to this cross for the eternity ... :rolleyes:

One of these days I’ll write a entire treatise on Noble Vulchur's realistic, gritty, insanely erotic style. And because I am a lazy man I almost certainly never will.

I used to pester him to please, please lose the damn loincloths, which he never did, knowing that they give many crux pervs an extra erogenous jolt.

Therefore in his tribute to the lost, lovely Taryn he draped a dirty rag around her loins. And then some years later thehangingtree stripped them off both her and the lady on the left.

Yes!!! :babeando: :babeando::babeando:

Thanks Tree. Lots.

Attachments

• 11EEB973-3A79-4697-94C0-CFA2194E86CF.jpeg
    11EEB973-3A79-4697-94C0-CFA2194E86CF.jpeg
    905.6 KB · Views: 646
  • F3BC2582-4216-41AD-89F0-3D4E00D4A779.jpeg
    F3BC2582-4216-41AD-89F0-3D4E00D4A779.jpeg
    470.2 KB · Views: 628
Back
Top Bottom