The Agony Component.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Nailed to the cross, exhausted by the torture and the scorching heat of that torrid summer day, Cornelia was helpless to stop the spear of the soldier while it pierced through her beautiful, naked body.

Cornelia herself had asked him for mercy and to spare her terrible hours of agony and humiliation, but she could not help screaming in terror as she realized that in just a few more instant she would be dead …

If you like my work, you can follow me on

Extraordinary image -- but why the mercy?

Thanks ... not sure about why the mercy ... this scenario was just hitting my inspiration ...
Sometimes a sliver of mercy is granted to give to condemned a sliver of hope to hold onto so that they fight the cross linger.

Nailed to the cross, exhausted by the torture and the scorching heat of that torrid summer day, Cornelia was helpless to stop the spear of the soldier while it pierced through her beautiful, naked body.

Cornelia herself had asked him for mercy and to spare her terrible hours of agony and humiliation, but she could not help screaming in terror as she realized that in just a few more instant she would be dead …

If you like my work, you can follow me on
I love this so I shall do!

Back
Top Bottom