The Art class

Go to CruxDreams.com

william23

Magistrate
The Art Class

Susan was a very talented mature student at her local art college. Mr Saunders, her teacher, had always looked at her as his model student. She was always on time for his classes and always willing to stay late to help with the tidying up. Susan had just seen her twenty third birthday and was eager, that evening, to leave on time to meet up with some friends for a celebration drink. Mr Saunders, or Jake as he liked to be called, was pacing around the class looking at the students work. Tonight they were concentrating on a life drawing and Jake had enrolled a local young man to pose. He was naked, save, a delicately placed towel which covered his modesty. The students had been working for nearly an hour and were getting towards the end of their composition. Jake looked over Susan's shoulder and sighed.

"Nice lines," he commented, "You have the curve of his back just right, you have quite an eye for detail, don't you."

Susan blushed, she always got embarrassed when he praised her in front of the whole class.

"Thank you," she replied, "I like things to be right, just like you taught me."

"Nice of you to say that, I like you Susan, you always give your best but you are willing to accept constructive comments when they are given, that shows maturity." His voice was soft and calming, as he spoke, but it always earnt him respect from his class.

"Look," he said, "I have been working on a project for some months but I am at the stage where I need a suitable model to complete the picture. I thought of you as I know you need the money and I would pay you well for your services, interested?" There was quite a long pause before Susan responded.

"How long and when would you need me?" she enquired. "I cannot stay tonight," she continued as I already have plans.

"That's fine," Jake replied, "I thought maybe Friday, that is unless you are already doing something."

"No," said Susan, "Friday would be fine but I will confirm with you by phone if that is ok."

"No problem," said Jake, "now be off with you your friends will be waiting for you, I can tidy up tonight so go and enjoy yourself."

"If you're sure," replied Susan as she grabbed her coat from the hook and said goodbye to the rest of the group.

Susan hurried down to her local pub where her friends were waiting.

"Come on Susan," said one of her friends, "we have some serious drinking and then the clubs to hit, no time to waste. Still doing your evening art classes?"

"I am," replied Susan.

"Well that teacher of yours gives me the creeps," said one.

"Aye," said another, "creepy or what!"

"No he's fine once you get to know him," retorted Susan, "besides he has asked me to model for him on something he is painting and he is going to pay me."

"Well you be careful," exclaimed another girl, "you don't know him that well."

"Oh I can look after myself, now come on drink up, we have some moves to show on the dance floor.

To be continued...................................

The Following Day

Susan made her way to her art class, all the worse for an horrendous hangover from the previous nights drinking. Those shots had really taken their toll on her and she had no idea how she was going to hold a brush or even paint.

"Wow, you look rough," was the welcome she received from Jake as she walked through the door.

"Don't go on," she responded, "don't know why I am here, feeling not too good."

"Come to my office and I will make you a nice strong cup of coffee," as he put his arm around her shoulder.

They went into his small room and Susan sat in a comfy chair while Jake disappeared into the corner where there was a small basin and work top complete with an electric kettle.

"Must have been some evening," he continued.

"You could say that," replied Susan in a soft voice holding her head.

"Some people will never learn, still you are still young, how old are you by the way?"

"Twenty three, just," she answered.

"Good," said Jake, "Coffee is ready," as he quickly changed the subject.

Jake sat down next to Susan and smiled, took a sip of his herbal tea that he liked and then asked the question.

"Have you thought about my offer to model for me?" he enquired with a slight air of caution in his voice.

"That will depend on what you want me to do, I don't want to take my clothes off."

Jake laughed, "What! no I never wanted you to get that impression of me, God forbid I would never let you do anything you didn't want to do."

Jake sat back in his chair and lowered his eyes to the floor as if he was ashamed at what had just happened.

"I'm sorry Jake I didn't mean to upset you let's talk about it and maybe we can sort something out."

Jake looked up and smiled, "ok, come to this address on Saturday," and he passed Susan a small piece of paper with an address written on it. "Let's say about six and I will fix us some supper as well."

"Six is fine, do I need to bring anything?"

"No, just yourself," he said, "but let's just keep this to ourselves, our little secret if you like, the rewards will be great if this all works out."

Susan left and made her way home that night, but she couldn't help think about Jake's comments, what did he mean, their little secret?

To be continued...............................

The Following Day

Susan made her way to her art class, all the worse for an horrendous hangover from the previous nights drinking. Those shots had really taken their toll on her and she had no idea how she was going to hold a brush or even paint.

"Wow, you look rough," was the welcome she received from Jake as she walked through the door.

"Don't go on," she responded, "don't know why I am here, feeling not too good."

"Come to my office and I will make you a nice strong cup of coffee," as he put his arm around her shoulder.

They went into his small room and Susan sat in a comfy chair while Jake disappeared into the corner where there was a small basin and work top complete with an electric kettle.

"Must have been some evening," he continued.

"You could say that," replied Susan in a soft voice holding her head.

"Some people will never learn, still you are still young, how old are you by the way?"

"Twenty three, just," she answered.

"Good," said Jake, "Coffee is ready," as he quickly changed the subject.

Jake sat down next to Susan and smiled, took a sip of his herbal tea that he liked and then asked the question.

"Have you thought about my offer to model for me?" he enquired with a slight air of caution in his voice.

"That will depend on what you want me to do, I don't want to take my clothes off."

Jake laughed, "What! no I never wanted you to get that impression of me, God forbid I would never let you do anything you didn't want to do."

Jake sat back in his chair and lowered his eyes to the floor as if he was ashamed at what had just happened.

"I'm sorry Jake I didn't mean to upset you let's talk about it and maybe we can sort something out."

Jake looked up and smiled, "ok, come to this address on Saturday," and he passed Susan a small piece of paper with an address written on it. "Let's say about six and I will fix us some supper as well."

"Six is fine, do I need to bring anything?"

"No, just yourself," he said, "but let's just keep this to ourselves, our little secret if you like, the rewards will be great if this all works out."

Susan left and made her way home that night, but she couldn't help think about Jake's comments, what did he mean, their little secret?

To be continued...............................[/QUOTE
Very nice first episodes! Hope some nice 'art' will be made!

21+The+Crucifixion+of+Adam+and+Eve.jpg

The Meeting

Saturday came very quickly and Susan left the comfort of her flat and eagerly made her way to the address Jake had written down. The house was about half a mile away and took her only fifteen minutes to reach. She rang the doorbell and stepped back as she heard footsteps approaching. The door opened and there stood Jake beaming all over his face.

"Hi Susan," he greeted, "come on in."

Susan passed into the hallway, which was long and had a very high ceiling. The walls were adorned with pictures that Jake had painted, some large and some small. Susan was impressed at the quality of the artwork, she had never seen any of his paintings, Jake kept himself to himself. The paintings were full of detail and faces portrayed were full of expression.

Jake took her hand and led her into his large lounge, again the ceilings were high and more paintings were fastened to the walls.

"Did you paint these?" asked Susan with a hint of caution in her voice.

"Most of them," replied Jake, "don't seem to have much time these days as my project has taken over my life."

"Project, what project?" pushed Susan.

"This is why I have asked you to help me," explained Jake

"You see for years I have been working on something which, I hope, will see me through and into my retirement, want to see?"

"Come with me," and he beckoned Susan to follow him.

He led Susan down a flight of stairs and reached a large iron door. He produced a key from his pocket and unlocked the large door. He pushed hard on the door, which creaked on the rusty hinges, and felt on the wall for the light switch. The room was filled with the dim light from the low watt light bulb and Susan blinked and waited for her eyes to adjust. She could see a long curtain at one end of the room and an artists easil and painting palette on the floor. There was a wooden frame in the other corner with a long wooden box next to it.

"What's behind the curtain?" asked Susan.

"Soon," responded Jake, "soon I will show you everything but first how about a little drink?"

Susan nodded her approval to that suggestion and soon Jake produced two glasses and a bottle of red wine. He topped up both glasses and offered one to Susan.

"Cheers," said Jake, "here's to a new partnership," he continued and both chinked glasses. The wine was soft and mellow and was quite chilled to the throat.

"Nice wine," spoke Susan.

"Yes," said Jake, "I have it specialy sent from Spain from a friend who owns a vineyard."

Susan was a seasoned drinker and soon her glass was empty.

"Whoa," exclaimed Susan, "that is quite potent, why haven't you drunk yours?"

The last thing Suan saw was Jake leering at her and raising his glass as if in a toast.

To be continued........................

The Pain!

Slowly Susan started to come out of her deep sleep, she tried hard to force her eyelids open. There was a slight breeze on her face coming from a fan which sat on a table close by. The light was still dim but she could make out a tall skinny figure in the doorway.

"Susan, Susan," she could hear her voice being called but as if in the distance.

"Susan, Susan," came the voice again, it was Jake's voice and it sounded quite stern.

It was then the realisation crept in as her young arms were tethered, above her head, with stout ropes digging into her wrists. She was unable to move her legs as her tiny ankles were also fastened to the side of the wood. She wriggled her toes as they were beginning to tingle with pins and needles.

"Susan!" shouted Jake, "wake up, it's time for your work to begin.

"What are you doing!" screamed Susan, her movements were starting to get more frantic, "what the fuck is happening?"

"Calm down, there is no point in struggling as it will only make the pain worse." responded Jake.

This made Susan even more intent in trying to get free but her bonds were holding fast. Then, oh my God, she realised that her breasts were bared and jigging at the slightest movement of her taut body.

"I am sorry it has to be like this Susan but I didn't know how I was to get you to agree to this."

"Agree to what?" yelled Susan, "I had no idea that this is what you intended. Now take me down off this infernal contraption before I really lose my rag!"

"I hardly think you are in any commanding position to dictate too me," argued Jake, "you are the one tied to the cross not me. Besides, you agreed to model for me so shut up and let's get on with it."

Susan screamed as hard as she could but Jake only emphasised the fact that the heavy door made the room completely sound proof. Susan hung limply from the ropes binding her wrists and quietly sobbed.

Jake picked up his brushes and moved to the easil and began to work. The minutes and the hours went by and the pain in Susan's arms was gradually intensifying where she would push down on her foot bindings to release the pressure on her swollen wrists. Soon her first ordeal was over and Jake produced a chair and, after untying her feet, released her wrists one by one and lowered her to the floor. He quickly hogtied her and placed her on a bed to rest. He gave her some water but she spat it in his face which got her a slap and he then left after first turning off the light. Susan was left in complete darkness, crying, why had she not listened to her friends?

To be continued...................

Soon her first ordeal was over and Jake produced a chair and, after untying her feet, released her wrists one by one and lowered her to the floor. He quickly hogtied her and placed her on a bed to rest.

I believe this is often referred to as "out of the frying pan and into the fire." :rolleyes:

More Pain

The hours ticked by and Susan's limbs were beginning to ache badly in the position she had been bound in. Her wrists were tied to her swollen ankles and her back was arched with the strain. She heard the door unlock, in the dark, and it creaked open sending a shaft of light onto the trussed pale body.

"Wakey, wakey Susan," commanded Jake, "time for some more work."

He turned and dragged a long piece of wood into the room, it was rounded and rough and about six foot long. The log thumped down next to her and dust and bark flew off and into her face. Jake knelt and unbound her hands from her feet and rolled her over onto her back. He kept her feet securely bound with the rope all the while he was binding her arms to the log.

"Oww!" she cried, "why so fucking tight?"

"Sorry Susan, but I can't afford to have you drop the beam." Jake replied.

Once Jake was satisfied she was secure he lifted her, under the armpits, into a standing position and the rope around her ankles was removed. The beam was heavy and this made Susan stoop, Jake was pleased and commented.

"That's right Susan, now, if you can hold that position I just need to sketch an outline."

"What, why are you doing this?" wheezed Susan.

"I have always been interested in portraying the passion with a female on the cross but never really had anyone to model for me, then you came along."

Susan was stunned into silence and just concentrated in keeping the beam level and not to chafe her shoulders too much.

Jake worked quickly and soon had the shape of his model conveyed to the canvass.

"That's good Susan, you are doing just fine but I now need to put more effect into the painting." With that he turned and removed a whip from a hook on the wall. He made a few practice swishes in the air and then brought it down hard on the pale flesh.

"Aaarrgh!" she screamed as the whip tips curled around and struck the proud nipples of her pert breasts.

"Eaarrgh!" two more blows rained down on her red marked back which caused her to fall forward and catch her chin on the wall.

"Get up!" bellowed Jake, "get up cunt!" he snarled.

Susan struggled to her bare feet but maintained the position as Jake went to work with brisk brush strokes of red over the torso of the canvassed figure.
After about an hour he put the brush down and unfastened her arms from the heavy yoke. Susan crumpled to the floor and she begged him not to truss her up again but this fell on deaf ears and she spent more lonely hours in the pitch black room.

To be continued..........................

After about an hour he put the brush down and unfastened her arms from the heavy yoke. Susan crumpled to the floor and she begged him not to truss her up again but this fell on deaf ears and she spent more lonely hours in the pitch black room.

These artists !!! .... They just don't know when to quit! :confused:

The Pain Intensifies

More time passed in the lonely dark room, from time to time Susan could hear movement outside the door. Then there was the jangle of keys in the lock and the great door swung open. The shadowy figure of Jake stood in the doorway with his hands on his hips. He switched the light on and Susan could see that he held some rolled up canvass in his hands.

"Thought you might like to see the progress," he said eagerly.

"Why don't you go and fuck yourself!" screamed Susan.

"Now now, that's no way to speak to your teacher," responded Jake, "besides, we are just getting to the best bit."

"What best bit?" Susan spoke through gritted teeth.

"Why, your full crucifixion with nails, and better still, naked!"

Susan's eyes were wide in terror, her mouth dropped open and she began to vomit what little food she had in her stomach.

"Dirty bitch," he bellowed, "now I will have to clear that up before we can begin, however, I have something here for you to ponder on."
With that he opened the box near the table and took out a short, heavy, club hammer followed by four long slim black iron spikes. He threw them on the floor close to Susan's head so that she could smell the iron that would fix her to the cross. Jake hurried off and soon came back with some cloth which he used to clean up the puddle of sick. Once completed he threw the cloth in the sink and then returned to his bound captive.

Jake unrolled the canvass sheets and stuck them to the wall. Susan squinted at the pictures, she could see that it was the journey to the cross although the scourging was not part of it. The paintings were quite graphic and showed her carrying the cross and hanging from the cross, while roped, in great detail. She now knew that he intended to fix her permanently with nails so as to get her facial expressions on his canvass.

"Come on my beauty, let's get you stripped nice and quick and then we can drive the nails into those nice hands and feet of yours."

Susan shivered with shock and twisted and turned to avoid his contact but it was no good and soon he had her piss sodden panties ripped away. For a while he gazed down at her bald pussy and oh he so wanted to touch the inner folds of her sex hole but he resisted. Susan was now crying quite loudly but had no strength left to put up any kind of resistance as her arms were, once again, roped into place on the rough beam.

"Now," said Jake, "the first spike is always the hardest as the shock of the pain will cause you to pull and jerk, but try and keep still and it will be over quickly."
Jake positioned the spike above the hollow in her tiny wrist and and lowered the point until it pricked the skin. Susan jumped and a small trickle of her blood ran down her taut arm and on to the floor. She never saw the hammer fall but the pain was so intense that she let go of a spray of piss and with it the hardest and loudest scream ever. Jake pounded the spike further into the wood until the head of the spike covered the entry wound. Susan was puffing as if she was giving birth but soon screamed again as the second spike made its way through her pale skin and into the dark wood below.

Susan lifted her legs up and down as both her feet were still bound with the coarse rope. Jake then unwound a coil of rope and Susan could see it was attached to a winch overhead. Soon there was a whirring sound and she felt the beam lift slowly off the floor. She shrieked as the wounds caused by the nails in her wrists stretched at the weight of her body. Her heels dragged along the floor and left a line in the dust. After a couple of minutes her feet left the ground and now her full weight hung from her spiked wrists. Susan banged her head against the upright to take her mind off the extreme pain but to no avail. When her twitching toes were a couple of feet above the ground the winch stopped and locked in place.
Jake took a coil of rope and wound it around the beam and upright to fix it firm. Jake stood back and looked at the smooth body as it hung from the wood, he took in all the lines and curves of the naked female. He bent down and unroped her feet and they dangled freely with her heels banging against the wood. Jake took a small piece of rope and pushed her left foot up and secured it to the side. With her slender foot immobilised and the toes pointing down he placed another spike just above the heel. Susan was babbling and not making much sense but the screams that emmitted from her throat bore testiment to her agony. Nailing of both feet was completed relatively quickly and with little blood loss. Once fixed in place Jake got to work with his brushes. He paid close attention to her facial expressions and the twisting of her body, he would relish every moment.

To be continued.....................

QUOTE="william23, post: 363412, member: 4526"]The Pain Intensifies

More time passed in the lonely dark room, from time to time Susan could hear movement outside the door. Then there was the jangle of keys in the lock and the great door swung open. The shadowy figure of Jake stood in the doorway with his hands on his hips. He switched the light on and Susan could see that he held some rolled up canvass in his hands.

"Thought you might like to see the progress," he said eagerly.

"Why don't you go and fuck yourself!" screamed Susan.

"Now now, that's no way to speak to your teacher," responded Jake, "besides, we are just getting to the best bit."

"What best bit?" Susan spoke through gritted teeth.

"Why, your full crucifixion with nails, and better still, naked!"

Susan's eyes were wide in terror, her mouth dropped open and she began to vomit what little food she had in her stomach.

"Dirty bitch," he bellowed, "now I will have to clear that up before we can begin, however, I have something here for you to ponder on."
With that he opened the box near the table and took out a short, heavy, club hammer followed by four long slim black iron spikes. He threw them on the floor close to Susan's head so that she could smell the iron that would fix her to the cross. Jake hurried off and soon came back with some cloth which he used to clean up the puddle of sick. Once completed he threw the cloth in the sink and then returned to his bound captive.

Jake unrolled the canvass sheets and stuck them to the wall. Susan squinted at the pictures, she could see that it was the journey to the cross although the scourging was not part of it. The paintings were quite graphic and showed her carrying the cross and hanging from the cross, while roped, in great detail. She now knew that he intended to fix her permanently with nails so as to get her facial expressions on his canvass.

"Come on my beauty, let's get you stripped nice and quick and then we can drive the nails into those nice hands and feet of yours."

Susan shivered with shock and twisted and turned to avoid his contact but it was no good and soon he had her piss sodden panties ripped away. For a while he gazed down at her bald pussy and oh he so wanted to touch the inner folds of her sex hole but he resisted. Susan was now crying quite loudly but had no strength left to put up any kind of resistance as her arms were, once again, roped into place on the rough beam.

"Now," said Jake, "the first spike is always the hardest as the shock of the pain will cause you to pull and jerk, but try and keep still and it will be over quickly."
Jake positioned the spike above the hollow in her tiny wrist and and lowered the point until it pricked the skin. Susan jumped and a small trickle of her blood ran down her taut arm and on to the floor. She never saw the hammer fall but the pain was so intense that she let go of a spray of piss and with it the hardest and loudest scream ever. Jake pounded the spike further into the wood until the head of the spike covered the entry wound. Susan was puffing as if she was giving birth but soon screamed again as the second spike made its way through her pale skin and into the dark wood below.

Susan lifted her legs up and down as both her feet were still bound with the coarse rope. Jake then unwound a coil of rope and Susan could see it was attached to a winch overhead. Soon there was a whirring sound and she felt the beam lift slowly off the floor. She shrieked as the wounds caused by the nails in her wrists stretched at the weight of her body. Her heels dragged along the floor and left a line in the dust. After a couple of minutes her feet left the ground and now her full weight hung from her spiked wrists. Susan banged her head against the upright to take her mind off the extreme pain but to no avail. When her twitching toes were a couple of feet above the ground the winch stopped and locked in place.
Jake took a coil of rope and wound it around the beam and upright to fix it firm. Jake stood back and looked at the smooth body as it hung from the wood, he took in all the lines and curves of the naked female. He bent down and unroped her feet and they dangled freely with her heels banging against the wood. Jake took a small piece of rope and pushed her left foot up and secured it to the side. With her slender foot immobilised and the toes pointing down he placed another spike just above the heel. Susan was babbling and not making much sense but the screams that emmitted from her throat bore testiment to her agony. Nailing of both feet was completed relatively quickly and with little blood loss. Once fixed in place Jake got to work with his brushes. He paid close attention to her facial expressions and the twisting of her body, he would relish every moment.

To be continued.....................[/QUOTE]

Intense!!!!! :very_hot:

Back
Top Bottom