The Art class

Go to CruxDreams.com
The Cornu

Susan hung gasping from the cross, shrieking every time she put pressure on the nails embedded in her heels, and the pull on the wrists, in order to breath. Jake could see that she was struggling and reached into the box and pulled out an old ivory horn attached to a plate.

"Well look what I have here Susan," he sneered, "this should make it easier for you to breath and rest from time to time." He held up the wicked cornu to her face and her eyes beheld the torture item with terror.

The upright had a slot for ease of fixing the plate into place. Jake waited for Susan to rise on the heel spikes and then quickly offered the plate into the slot. The fit was snug but he pushed two bolts through to hold it more firmly. Before Susan realised what had happened she began to lower herslef and instantly jerked back up when she felt the point of the horn touch her soft skin.

"Don't resist it Susan, you know what must happen and believe me it will help against the pain in your hands and feet." snarled Jake.

"Jaaaake! please, take me down, the pain, the pain, AAARRGH! Susan's voice was now full of anguish as she once again slowly lowered her self on to the awaiting horn. She gritted her teeth and wriggle her arse for a better position but there was none. The horn tip parted the soft pink lips of her labia and began the slow penetration of her womanhood.

"Eeeeeargh," she cried, as the ever increasing width of the horn stretched her cunt to its full extent until she finally settled down on the base. Susan's legs shook as she bore her weight on the spikes that nestled between the bones of her heel and ankle. Her hands and feet were beginning to get a bluish hue as the circulation was slowed. No more blood dripped from the wounds but what had run was now dried, dark, off her toes and down her arms.

Jake was very busy with his brush and now and again he would pause to take in the sight before him. Susan's body was a sheen of sweat and blood and every muscle in her frame would spasm from time to time. Her breathing was starting to become very laboured and shallow, Jake knew she would not last for many hours but what should he do? He was fully aware that she was not going to survive the ordeal and therefore he would have to make plans to dispose of the body.

Jake went to a large cupboard in the corner and rummaged around until he found what he was looking for, his cricket bat!

To be continued......................

The Final Breath

Jake stood in front of the cross watching as Susan squatted on the cornu deep within her torn cunt. Every now and then a spasm would ripple down her calf to her ankles and her sagging breasts would heave with the strain of breathing. Susan opened her eyes and saw Jake standing, with the bat raised, poised ready to strike but he hesitated.

"D d don't do this," stammered Susan in a very croaky voice.

"P p please take me down, it hurts so much," and she gasped as she changed position on the instrument of death.

"You know I can't," replied Jake, "this has gone too far, you have to die."

"Noooo," screamed Susan and she jerked violently, pulling at the spikes that held her fast.

Jake took a step back and raised the bat again. He slowly placed its edge against Susan's left shin and measured the arc he would have to take. He took a couple of practice swings but stopped short of contact. Susan closed her eyes and gritted her teeth to await the inevitable but it never came. She slowly opened her eyes and saw Jake standing motionless in front of her, his eyes were glazed and he held the bat down by his side.

"I can't," mumbled Jake, "I can't do this, my god what have I done?" Jake fell to his knees with his head in his hands. The bat was now on the floor and Jake approached Susan gingerly. He lifted his hands and cupped her soft rounded breasts and stroked them gently. He ran his tongue, down her extended rib cage, and stopped just above the penetrated soft folds of her labia. He ran his hands over her thighs and down her long slender legs. He stroked her calves and ran his fingers over her shattered ankles. Susan groaned at his touch and her frail body shook.

Jake quickly stood up and grabbed a claw hammer from the box. He knelt at her feet and tried to gently prise the spike from the heel bone it was hammered in.

"Aaaarghh!" screamed Susan as Jake wriggled the iron back and forth to loosen it. More terrible screams from Susan and the spike fell to the floor. Jake moved around the cross and began to release the other spike with Susan still howling her head off. Soon both her feet were gently swaying and the blood slowly dripped from the toes and onto the dusty floor. Quickly Jake stood on a small stool and slowly prised the spikes from her wrists, her arms were still held by the ropes. He placed the stool in front of the cross and untied the ropes holding her arms. Susan's body slumped forward and over Jake's shoulder. Jake lifted her body up and the cornu slid out of her with a slurping sound. He carried her limp body over to a couch and placed her down, he covered her with an old blanket.

That night he tended to her, he gave her water and cleaned her wounds and dressed them as best he could. Susan was burning up with a fever due to infection in her wounds. That night Jake burnt all the paintings he had made, he did not want reminding of what had happened. The following day Jake phoned the police and an ambulance. Susan was nursed for weeks and, apart from the memory of that day, made a recovery. Her hands and feet still bore the scars but she was still able to continue with her art. Jake was sent to a mental hospital to be monitored and is still there to this day.

The End

The Final Breath

Jake stood in front of the cross watching as Susan squatted on the cornu deep within her torn cunt. Every now and then a spasm would ripple down her calf to her ankles and her sagging breasts would heave with the strain of breathing. Susan opened her eyes and saw Jake standing, with the bat raised, poised ready to strike but he hesitated.

"D d don't do this," stammered Susan in a very croaky voice.

"P p please take me down, it hurts so much," and she gasped as she changed position on the instrument of death.

"You know I can't," replied Jake, "this has gone too far, you have to die."

"Noooo," screamed Susan and she jerked violently, pulling at the spikes that held her fast.

Jake took a step back and raised the bat again. He slowly placed its edge against Susan's left shin and measured the arc he would have to take. He took a couple of practice swings but stopped short of contact. Susan closed her eyes and gritted her teeth to await the inevitable but it never came. She slowly opened her eyes and saw Jake standing motionless in front of her, his eyes were glazed and he held the bat down by his side.

"I can't," mumbled Jake, "I can't do this, my god what have I done?" Jake fell to his knees with his head in his hands. The bat was now on the floor and Jake approached Susan gingerly. He lifted his hands and cupped her soft rounded breasts and stroked them gently. He ran his tongue, down her extended rib cage, and stopped just above the penetrated soft folds of her labia. He ran his hands over her thighs and down her long slender legs. He stroked her calves and ran his fingers over her shattered ankles. Susan groaned at his touch and her frail body shook.

Jake quickly stood up and grabbed a claw hammer from the box. He knelt at her feet and tried to gently prise the spike from the heel bone it was hammered in.

"Aaaarghh!" screamed Susan as Jake wriggled the iron back and forth to loosen it. More terrible screams from Susan and the spike fell to the floor. Jake moved around the cross and began to release the other spike with Susan still howling her head off. Soon both her feet were gently swaying and the blood slowly dripped from the toes and onto the dusty floor. Quickly Jake stood on a small stool and slowly prised the spikes from her wrists, her arms were still held by the ropes. He placed the stool in front of the cross and untied the ropes holding her arms. Susan's body slumped forward and over Jake's shoulder. Jake lifted her body up and the cornu slid out of her with a slurping sound. He carried her limp body over to a couch and placed her down, he covered her with an old blanket.

That night he tended to her, he gave her water and cleaned her wounds and dressed them as best he could. Susan was burning up with a fever due to infection in her wounds. That night Jake burnt all the paintings he had made, he did not want reminding of what had happened. The following day Jake phoned the police and an ambulance. Susan was nursed for weeks and, apart from the memory of that day, made a recovery. Her hands and feet still bore the scars but she was still able to continue with her art. Jake was sent to a mental hospital to be monitored and is still there to this day.

The End

Wow! Surprise twist at the end!!!!

messa pensive 7.jpg I'm a little astonished by this end : it's not your current kind of end ... But it doesn't bias the story which is, as usual, full of inventivity , what I hope to more often see at CF actually ...
:very_hot::clapping:

Back
Top Bottom