The Art Of Spanking

Go to CruxDreams.com
One question: is SPANKING the same as WHIPPING?

As far as I'm concerned, spanking is when you hit in the ass and whipping can be anywhere. So, would spanking be the same as ass whipping? I do not think so. There are some differences in terms of the instrument used and in terms of hardness. For spanking, light instruments such as rules, belts, paddles, hairbrushes, crops, canes, rods are used ... on the contrary, whipping uses the whip, which can be of various types (bullwhip). Finally, a whipping is always harder than a spanking that sometimes occurs for pleasure.
I don't know if you agree with me...
What's about these pictures, are they whipping or spanking?
0_2nuwest.jpgspakk.jpg0_pic-8.jpgInquisitor022.jpg

For me, the first and second are spanking and the last ones are whipping.

Enjoy.

All the best,
Dafnees

One question: is SPANKING the same as WHIPPING?

As far as I'm concerned, spanking is when you hit in the ass and whipping can be anywhere. So, would spanking be the same as ass whipping? I do not think so. There are some differences in terms of the instrument used and in terms of hardness. For spanking, light instruments such as rules, belts, paddles, hairbrushes, crops, canes, rods are used ... on the contrary, whipping uses the whip, which can be of various types (bullwhip). Finally, a whipping is always harder than a spanking that sometimes occurs for pleasure.
I don't know if you agree with me...
What's about these pictures, are they whipping or spanking?
View attachment 884013View attachment 884016View attachment 884014View attachment 884015

For me, the first and second are spanking and the last ones are whipping.

Enjoy.

All the best,
Dafnees
I'd say (and the Concise Oxford Dictionary gives me an encouraging slap on the bum) spanking is applied to the buttocks with an open hand - or possibly some flat, flexible 'super-hand', such as a slipper. Hitting the buttocks with a flat, non-flexible implement like a bat is 'paddling'. Hitting them with a slender, flexible rod is 'caning'. Hitting them with a leather (or leather substitute) strap, thong, flogger, tawse, cat etc. is 'ass-whipping'.

Back
Top Bottom