The Beauty Of Wooden Pony

Go to CruxDreams.com
tumblr_mn7ah9b1bW1s9cshlo1_1280.jpg
Neighhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ... Whinnieeeeeee ... Neighhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :p

not quite a pony but hey close enough ;)

tumblr_os24s1rPHJ1v8tn6oo1_500.jpg

Looks like she's thinking - being a Japanese woman
I'm used to being in some pretty weird bondage situations,
but this really takes the biscuit!

Last edited:
Wooden pony always make me horny, I wonder if its possible for it to be used on guys. I find it sexy, imagining me riding on it while being dominated by females.

Wooden pony always make me horny, I wonder if its possible for it to be used on guys. I find it sexy, imagining me riding on it while being dominated by females.
Yes it can be used on guys and no matter who is dominating you will 'enjoy' it every bit as much as a woman would...:confused::eek:

She loves to hate it....

Most notably when I single tail her soles while she is mounted.

Then the clamps and weights to her nipples and settling in for an hour or two ride.
Add to the thought her ankles are not locked to the horse, just held by simple spring-clips she could easily open and free her legs... if she could just reach them...:devil:

Add to the thought her ankles are not locked to the horse, just held by simple spring-clips she could easily open and free her legs... if she could just reach them...:devil:
True. I always have her wrists chained above her and find she quivers in perfect suffering as the hours pass knowing it's only spring clips, and, she just can't get to them.

Attachments

• horse3.jpg
    horse3.jpg
    837.8 KB · Views: 962
Back
Top Bottom