The Beauty Of Wooden Pony

Go to CruxDreams.com
That would certainly be a shocking experience that would brighten my day.
How much fun would it be to watch you squirm and writhe as your pussy is tortured and orgasm after orgasm gets ripped out of you...
Right, cold shower needed!

Of course that is what is expected....but if I have control of the electricity current shooting into your tender parts, I will be able to determine very precisely how you react, writhe, dance, cry out......I will push you......watching those sweet nipples harden and tense......
oh yes, and I will love every minute of your torturous treatment!

We have this kind of torture in our dungeon , but with a rounded top , like Jon is saying ; it permits that I could stay on it and that Judith can whip me without that the torture is unbearable , though that I'm in pain ... just what it is necessary !
Believe me, when a lash is coming , I can try to avoid it in twisting my body , but it's vainly and Judith has already anticipated my try : her lash is always touching my nipples or my belly , like she wanted to do ...
It's generally a great moment of BDSM !

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! Hearing it from someone who actually did this is definately different from watching a staged scene. I bet it is very arousing both participating or just watching.

How long do you usually spend on your pony? Are you using a safeword when it gets too much or are you at the mercy of your mistress?

...Are you using a safeword when it gets too much
Of course but never I used of it : Judith knows well what is my most degre of pain ...

How long do you usually spend on your pony?
Oh, around 3/4 of an hour : it's suffiscient for a good whipping and believe me , I always get 2 or 3 orgasms during this session !
I prefer having my feet tied behind me rather than hanging along each side : the pain brings more pleasure because my clit is well joining the wood and all my movments are exciting it !
The wooden pony is a great kind of torture for us, women !

Last edited:
Of course but never I used it : Judith knows well what is my most degre of pain ...

Oh, around 3/4 of an hour : it's suffiscient for a good whipping and believe me , I always get 2 or 3 orgasms during this session !
I prefer having my feet tied behind me rather than hanging along each side : the pain brings more pleasure because my clit is well joining the wood and all my movments are exciting it !
The wooden pony is a great kind of torture for us, women !
You describe everything so amazing:very_hot::very_hot:truly it's nice to be a woman;);)

Some position that I prefer :

... but never I have used of the sibian : it certainly could be wonderful , with a nice whipping ! :rolleyes:

Attachments

• tumblr_ncetuqonZr1tulnt8o1_r1_400.gif
    tumblr_ncetuqonZr1tulnt8o1_r1_400.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 2,579
  • bdsmlr-65-GGX8AY5Rhy1.gif
    bdsmlr-65-GGX8AY5Rhy1.gif
    4.6 MB · Views: 769
Back
Top Bottom