The Beauty Of Wooden Pony

Go to CruxDreams.com
A short series that depicts the three main steps of punishment atop the horse.... mounting...securing...riding.
She doesn't struggle when they open her legs and slowly lower her.... she accepted her fate the moment her sentence was passed...somehow she will endure it...alone in the chamber with the horse and her ever increasing agony...such pain as only a female can understand....time will stand still....

Attachments

• hb(c)_-_74a.jpg
    hb(c)_-_74a.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 612
  • hb(c)_-_74b.jpg
    hb(c)_-_74b.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 552
  • hb(c)_-_74c.jpg
    hb(c)_-_74c.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 619
Take a seat

bdsmlr-30858-HEiw3w8eNe.jpgPony 147.jpgcradleTorture 84.jpgponytumblr_o9tsmj1jtJ1u8zhiro6_1280.jpgtumblr_pcnb03I7B61tdqr9ko1_1280.jpg

Just imagine securing some poor whores feet from beneath one of these, at that point no matter how much they struggle they cannot dismount, and have to sit there writhing and thinking about the unfortunate fact that it's only going to get worse the deeper it cuts

Just imagine securing some poor whores feet from beneath one of these, at that point no matter how much they struggle they cannot dismount, and have to sit there writhing and thinking about the unfortunate fact that it's only going to get worse the deeper it cuts
In the name of all that is good and holy, please have mercy. I beg you!

Excellent ride! Like the way he's wrapping the lashes on to her belly. She's secured in a fashion that allows her no leverage to ease the horse's bite and also leaves her belly, breasts and back open to the whip. Also looks like her ankles are weighted....mercy indeed..

Certainly not a wooden pony suitable for the heavier demands of your basement dungeon, but a convenient piece of furniture to have for the home or office nonetheless.

View attachment 740842View attachment 740838 Alex More, Infernal Restraints.

http://www.infernalrestraints.com/device/bondage/gallery.php?page=

In its own innovative way, this is sexier than a true wooden horse. I'm sure, if properly utilized, it could still coax some excellent reactions from the rider.

Back
Top Bottom