The Beauty Of Wooden Pony

Go to CruxDreams.com
One of my favorite Jap bondage flicks, featuring hysterically-screaming genitalia-switching and some excruciatingly-extended ponyplay humiliation -- enjoy!

View attachment 865073 View attachment 865074 View attachment 865075 View attachment 865076 View attachment 865077 View attachment 865078 View attachment 865079 View attachment 865080 View attachment 865081 View attachment 865082

I must say: Very intense! Thanks for posting it.

You Can`t beat the pony for pain
i lasted less than five minutes
and was screaming to come off

I tried a steel tube between the kitchen worktops just to see what such a thing might feel like. I think it was a piece of car exhaust I found in the garage. I polished the rust off it and put it on piles of books so my feet wouldn't touch the ground then climbed on. My legs swung down holding me in one position so I couldn't wriggle or squirm my way out of the pain. I wasn't allowed to touch the tube with my hands and just sat there with the agony building up worse and worse as the minutes rolled by. I'd been told to stay on it for ten minutes and only just made it but the bruising took weeks to calm down. I could not have lasted another minute and I don't want to do it again.

Kate XX

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried a steel tube between the kitchen worktops just to see what such a thing might feel like. I think it was a piece of car exhaust I found in the garage. I polished the rust off it and put it on piles of books so my feet wouldn't touch the ground then climbed on. My legs swung down holding me in one position so I couldn't wriggle or squirm my way out of the pain. I wasn't allowed to touch the tube with my hands and just sat there with the agony building up worse and worse as the minutes rolled by. I'd been told to stay on it for ten minutes and only just made it but the bruising took weeks to calm down. I could not have lasted another minute and I don't want to do it again.

Kate XX

Sounds like a lot of effort and innovation went into that little experiment.

Perhaps your next step should be something as innocuous as an everyday sawhorse....just clean the stains off after you're done riding.

I believe Barb thinks of something else if you refer to HER "tool box".....
I got my boyfriend to weld up a stand for what he thought was a high level plant pot, but in fact it was for a slender bicycle seat. There were no footrests and it was high enough off the ground for all my weight to be on the saddle. My plan was to offer it as a punishment to my tormentor should he want to use it on me. Sadly it was a bit precarious and I couldn't stay on it long before it fell over! Oh well.

I got my boyfriend to weld up a stand for what he thought was a high level plant pot, but in fact it was for a slender bicycle seat. There were no footrests and it was high enough off the ground for all my weight to be on the saddle. My plan was to offer it as a punishment to my tormentor should he want to use it on me. Sadly it was a bit precarious and I couldn't stay on it long before it fell over! Oh well.
Failures can lead to greater endeavors. Keep trying, it's just a question of faulty design, and now you know the faults.

Hmmmm, is the seat post still attached?

It's thrown in the back of the shed in his scrap metal bin as an abandoned project. I couldn't keep the seat on it because he'd know what it was! It's OK for you people who live in sympathetic relationships where your kink is applauded, celebrated and mutually enjoyed. Those of us crushed by guilt and shame need to be furtive. Why do you ask?

Failures can lead to greater endeavors. Keep trying, it's just a question of faulty design, and now you know the faults.

Yes I know the faults, the legs were too short. This was because of the blatant lying necessary to coerce my boyfriend into making the stand for me, I can't weld. I don't think he'd have made it if I'd told him I wanted to offer it to my on line playmates as a device with which to punish me. "It's a plant stand" seemed to be a credible deceit!

Yes I know the faults, the legs were too short. This was because of the blatant lying necessary to coerce my boyfriend into making the stand for me, I can't weld. I don't think he'd have made it if I'd told him I wanted to offer it to my on line playmates as a device with which to punish me. "It's a plant stand" seemed to be a credible deceit!
Yes, I know about the need for deception. I is not only boyfriends that you have to hide from. I've had to do it most of my life, fantasizing about torture and other types of mayhem will not get you many friends nor open many doors. The net, like this forum for ex., has changed that somewhat, but during my adolescence and most of my adult life, there was no such thing.

Yes, I know about the need for deception. I is not only boyfriends that you have to hide from. I've had to do it most of my life, fantasizing about torture and other types of mayhem will not get you many friends nor open many doors. The net, like this forum for ex., has changed that somewhat, but during my adolescence and most of my adult life, there was no such thing.

Do you think the internet, by allowing us to express ourselves freely, is going to give us the confidence to relax in real life too? In the past, I'd have been terrified of being accused of being kinky. I'm not sure I would be now. I wonder if I might adopt a "Yes I'm kinky, so what?" attitude. My boyfriend has learned to live with it, whatever he thinks it is that goes on in my little kinky brain, the part he knows about that is!

Do you think the internet, by allowing us to express ourselves freely, is going to give us the confidence to relax in real life too? In the past, I'd have been terrified of being accused of being kinky. I'm not sure I would be now. I wonder if I might adopt a "Yes I'm kinky, so what?" attitude. My boyfriend has learned to live with it, whatever he thinks it is that goes on in my little kinky brain, the part he knows about that is!
I have no time now to do justice to the issues you present here, but I will get back to you on this. It is something that, as I said, has burdened my life for a very long time.

I forgot to add, if I were him, I would have welded those legs the proper size, just to see you ride the damn thing as I used you into exhaustion.

I forgot to add, if I were him, I would have welded those legs the proper size, just to see you ride the damn thing as I used you into exhaustion.

I love the life the universe has gifted me and the glimpses of the life I want but know I'll never have. If you were him then what? Oh the thought of it!

Back
Top Bottom