The Beauty Of Wooden Pony

Go to CruxDreams.com
Cheerful colors! Max's cheerful pictures of a few!

Attachments

• an artful device.jpg
    an artful device.jpg
    205.9 KB · Views: 725
  • equilibrium I.jpg
    equilibrium I.jpg
    205.6 KB · Views: 538
  • equilibrium II.jpg
    equilibrium II.jpg
    236.3 KB · Views: 521
  • nasty surprises.jpg
    nasty surprises.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 513
  • racked with pain.jpg
    racked with pain.jpg
    182.6 KB · Views: 493
  • the wooden horse I.jpg
    the wooden horse I.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 472
  • the wooden horse II.jpg
    the wooden horse II.jpg
    249.1 KB · Views: 685
Created as CJP for a long time! There are varied themes. Among them is the wooden horse! Some work.

Attachments

• horse rider.jpg
    horse rider.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 761
  • Penance.jpg
    Penance.jpg
    215.1 KB · Views: 699
  • Penance 2.jpg
    Penance 2.jpg
    301.7 KB · Views: 672
  • pink and posted.jpg
    pink and posted.jpg
    484.4 KB · Views: 640
  • poor rose.jpg
    poor rose.jpg
    257.5 KB · Views: 625
  • Wooden Horse Ride.jpg
    Wooden Horse Ride.jpg
    551.9 KB · Views: 832
Of all torture devices is the wooden pony my favorite. It's better than TV to watch when a young woman is getting tortured by only the weight of herself with minutes to minutes on her most tender part.

The movie Maleficarum uses the wooden pony for interrogation. Amy Hesketh, actress tortured, acknowledge on You Tube that despite special cares in movie studio, this scene was very painful.

Of course, body weight is almost exclusively concentrated on the vulva. The most sensitive area of women.
In reality, they open the outer lips in order to the make contact with the metal on pee hole and vagina hole and perinae tied to anus. And if the "seat" has picks, the pain is totally unbearable, radiating to bladder and clitoral tissues too...
Moreover, we have to imagine the seat is not clean : previous tortured let pee liquid from fear, menstruation bloods sometimes, and other vaginal secretions, anal leakage... When leaded correctly, this detail add to disgust and horror for the woman tortured in this way in BDSM....

The movie Maleficarum uses the wooden pony for interrogation. Amy Hesketh, actress tortured, acknowledge on You Tube that despite special cares in movie studio, this scene was very painful.

Of course, body weight is almost exclusively concentrated on the vulva. The most sensitive area of women.
In reality, they open the outer lips in order to the make contact with the metal on pee hole and vagina hole and perinae tied to anus. And if the "seat" has picks, the pain is totally unbearable, radiating to bladder and clitoral tissues too...
Moreover, we have to imagine the seat is not clean : previous tortured let pee liquid from fear, menstruation bloods sometimes, and other vaginal secretions, anal leakage... When leaded correctly, this detail add to disgust and horror for the woman tortured in this way in BDSM....
Sounds lovely, it turns me on for some reason

These pics look soooo painful!!!!

I used to bike in college. As every bicyclist has probably done at least once (and it's perhaps -- no, I'm certain -- a more painful experience for you guys) my wet foot slipped off the pedal and my body dropped heavily onto the top crossbar. Well, my crotch did. Oh fuck did I ever hurt myself!!!! I was in such pain!!! My lady bits were quite sore for a week! My poor boyfriend had to do without sex for that time! Well....he did get the chance to work on his tongue technique!:rolleyes:

"Oh hon, please go easy! I'm so sore! Oh yeah! That's soooo nice! Just keep flicking that bean!"

Can't imagine the pain from riding a wooden pony with my naked flesh divided and my inner pink pressed into that edge!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Yes i imagine your pain ! kiss to your poor ruined pink !

some more, number 4 looks rather unpleasant for her

watching_the_door_close_by_dungeonguy59-dc8auic.jpgreality_setting_in_by_dungeonguy59-dc8auwg.jpgdun4.jpgtumblr_opat9j595K1vcs291o1_400.jpgRichards_War_Booty_15.jpg

Back
Top Bottom