The Beauty Of Wooden Pony

Go to CruxDreams.com
I would really like to play with you. But where is it?Regards g

Yes, I was naked, yes it was a public whipping and their were women in the audience (both Mistresses and slaves).

It is a very private and exclusive club. You have to be invited to be a member and "guests" aren't allowed, or singles it always has to be a couple (or 3 some).

Normally my partner and I wouldn't have even been considered for membership (we aren't rich enough) but one of the founders took a liking to me.

kisses

willowfall

Yes, I was naked, yes it was a public whipping and their were women in the audience (both Mistresses and slaves).

It is a very private and exclusive club. You have to be invited to be a member and "guests" aren't allowed, or singles it always has to be a couple (or 3 some).

Normally my partner and I wouldn't have even been considered for membership (we aren't rich enough) but one of the founders took a liking to me.

kisses

willowfall
Lucky you!

Were the female audience members arousing for you? Were you lashed front AND back as you rode? Were your legs free or secured in some way?

What is it with guys and women watching?

I find being tormented in public arousing no matter who is in the audience. Yes my Mistress whipped me both front and back. And my feet were secured at an angle so I couldn't use them for support and my hands were tied behind me and raised to force me to lean forward and put more weight on my clit.

kisses

willowfall

What is it with guys and women watching?

I find being tormented in public arousing no matter who is in the audience. Yes my Mistress whipped me both front and back. And my feet were secured at an angle so I couldn't use them for support and my hands were tied behind me and raised to force me to lean forward and put more weight on my clit.

kisses

willowfall
That sounds very arousing, for me reading it anyway. If I was there, I would like to be the one with the whip!

How long did your ride last?

I'm never sure. No one keeps time unless their is someone else signed up to use the equipment or the stage.

Sometimes I have been tortured for a few minutes and it seems like hours and then there are other times when the hours seem like minutes.

My Mistress and I have known each other for years, she's a very good judge as to when i am on the edge and it is time to stop.

kisses

willowfall

kisses

willowfall
Of course, as usual, it's reserved for rich people or people who have relationships ... We only can dream ... :(:tejeqteje:

Of course, as usual, it's reserved for rich people or people who have relationships ... We only can dream ... :(:tejeqteje:

Not necessarily true Messa. There are a lot of BDSM clubs for "normal" people. Sometimes they are in private homes.

I never wanted to join one because my job is "sensitive" in that I work closely with lawyers and sometimes law enforcement. But we got the invitation and went and when I saw the clientele (some of whom I had worked with) I understood all the rules and exclusivity.

I could lose my job, most members could lose more, a whole lot more.

And we couldn't afford to be members, I only found out after we joined that the person who sponsored us paid our membership fee.

And then I found out I was part of the reimbursement to her. A bit shocking but I also found it very erotic to be bartered like a toy.

kisses

willowfall

bdsmlr-269822-n4Brc5q35Y-og.jpg

Back
Top Bottom