The black disease

• Thread starter Deleted member 16639
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
D

Deleted member 16639

The black disease, 1
It was May 22, in the year 2271. Nicole Hausser sat at her desk, taking a deep breath. She looked through the big window at the park behind her villa. Then she lowered her eyes to read the email again. She had printed out the mail to have the message on paper. What was standig in this mail was simply unbelievable.
Nicole took another deep breath. She was in her early forties, six feet five, slim, with dark blond shoulder-length hair and gray-brown eyes. There was no man in Nicole's life who admired her good look. Nicole had nothing to do with men. She loved only women and only the very young.
Nicole lived as a single in a villa on the outskirts of a large park. At the age of thirty, she made the breakthrough as a writer. Her fantasy novels were very popular. Every year she wrote two, sometimes even three. She started when she was twenty. After writing a dozen novels, she had come up with the idea to apply to a few publishers and had been accepted after a short time. Since then she no longer had any financial worries.
Nicole Hausser was a millionaire. Unfortunately, this attracted parasites, women who only wanted her money. In addition, Nicole had certain preferences that made it difficult, if not impossible, to find a partner.
Nicole was sadistic. She loved the idea of ??torturing and subjugating young girls. She dreamed of torturing the young girls and doing them really bad things. Girls who were so grossly masochistic that they loved being flogged on a regular basis, there were almost none. And certainly not those who wanted to endure even tougher things.
And now this incredible email laid at the desk of Nicole. Again and again she looked at the white paper with the black print. She had assumed for a moment that it might be a stupid joke, but by now she was convinced that everything was meant seriously.
Once again, Nicole read the email.
"Dear Mrs. Hausser
My name is Leonie Hauser and I turned eighteen two weeks ago. We both have almost the same last name. Isn`t that funny? Maybe this is a sign that we are "the same" in other areas as well?
I have read all your ebooks. I love the great fantasy stories you write. But I particularly like certain descriptions in the books. I noticed early that you often write about crucifixions. In almost every novel a crucifixion occurs. Is it possible, that you are personally interested in crucifixions? "
When Nicole had read that, she had become quite warm. Oh yeah! Pretty warm!
"There are the three friends in" Shadows over the Lowlands ", who are tied to T-crosses in front of the city wall naked and have to endure six hours like this. In "Moon Lake" a young girl is nailed to a cross by bandits on a small island in the lake and rescued at the last minute by her lover.
In "When the sun darkened" you describe how a girl is nailed to a tree trunk and there is a similar scene in "Highland", where you pin a girl to a wooden post with her arms up, her feet right and left fastened with nails, which are pierced under the ankles.
There are several crucifixions in the books of the Saga-Land series. As the main actress plays with friends as a child and they tie themselves to wooden crosses for fun. Then she is tied to a cross several times in a strict boarding school to repent for the sins of the evil world and as an adult she is abducted shortly before her wedding and nailed to a cross.
In Dragon Mountains, young girls are nailed to crosses on the right and left of the mountain road to sanctify the Dragon King during a sacred sacrificial ceremony a malevolent lizard monster that releases the trails in the mountains after this sacrifice. The girls are healed after the crucifixion in a cave in a sacred spring.
In "Under Pirate Flag", the combative pirate captain, a young woman of barely nineteen, is captured by a wild tribe and nailed on the cross when sie tried burying her pot of gold on a deserted island. They describe in great details how the girl is nailed, how she suffers for days and finally dies.
There are more crucifixions in your books.
I found all these descriptions extremely successful and interesting. I read the scenes several times.
Because I'm very interested in crucifixions. It started very early. I was with my grandma in a catholic mass at the age of eight and for the first time I saw a crucifix in this church.
I did not hear much about the mass, misses Hausser! I only had eyes for the almost naked man, who was nailed on hands and feet to the big wooden cross. It did not let me go. From then on, I regularly went to churches and looked at the crucifixes. I imagined myself being nailed to the cross.
Yes, and since then I´m dreaming of being crucified. That never let me go. It got even stronger as I entered puberty. Now the idea of ??being nailed to a cross put me in a state of intense arousement. Constantly I imagined what it would be like to be crucified. The older I got, the stronger the desire became in me.
Now I'm at adult age and nothing can stop me from experiencing it!
Of course it would be a unique experience. I am aware of that. But it's okay for me. I have the black disease!"

The black disease, 2
Nicole Hausser closed her eyes for a moment. The black disease!
Also called the black cell cancer. Deadly! Even in the year 2271. In sick people, the cell nuclei went crazy. They shared themselves uncontrollably. Not even an automatic robo-doc unit did work against the disease.
Initially, once a month, the sick person had to go to the autodoc to have the cell degeneration healed, then every week, and eventually the healing units could not do it anymore. The person died of organ failure. Yes, even in 2271 there were still diseases that could not be cured.
This young Leonie Hauser had this disease.
Nicole kept reading what the girl had written to her:
"So I have to die anyway, I thought I could at least let my greatest wish come true and experience a true crucifixion. Would you be willing to help me, misses Hausser? "
How humble the little one sounded!
"I know that it may be hard for you to help a young girl commit suicide, but that's not forbidden, as you know for sure. Everyone has the right to commit suicide if she feel like it, and it is permissible to help a person to go into self-imposed death.
Because you write so wonderfully about crucifixions in your e-books, I thought you might have some interest in crucifying a girl. "
Nicole snorted. Some interest. She shook her head. Some interest? Since she could think, she dreamed of nailing a girl on the cross! It was her favorite fantasy! She imagined herself watching young girls nailed naked to the cross. She imagined herself hammering nails through the girls' narrow wrists and petite feet. Nicole imagined the young things rearing up, screaming, pissing in pain.
She imagined watching the girls been tormented on the cross. How they screamed. How they cried. How they pleaded for mercy. The thinking of that was enough to give Nicole a pleasant tingling sensation in her lap. It aroused her to imagine the crucifixion of a young girl. Oh yeah!
That's why she had incorporated the many crucifixions into her novels. She had enjoyed writing about it every time. When working on the computer keyboard, she was in high arousal. Sometimes she had had to interrupt writing to reach between her legs with her hand, to root and caress in the aroused, swollen and slippery heat down there.
At the thought of having a naked young girl on the cross, she had had one orgasm after another.
And now such a girl offered her to crucify her. A young girl asked her to nail her to the cross. It was incredible. It was amazing. Nicole still could not believe it. But it was printed in black and white on the paper. Leonie Hauser, eighteen years old, humbly asked her to crucify her.
Nicole wrote an answer to the email. She agreed. She could prepare everything by Tuesday next week. Maybe it would not be better to keep it secret. Nicole was allowed to help Leonie with suicide, but a crucifixion?
The answer came promptly.
"Dear Mrs. Hausser. Thank you for wanting to help me! I am infinitely grateful! You are right, it would not be good to let the authorities know what we are up to do. I will write a farewell letter and explain that I choose to commit suicide because of my serious illness. I will write that I will go to the wilderness and do it where nobody can not find my body. "
"Fine," Nicole murmured as she read the lines. "I'll bury you in the park when it's over." She wrote Leonie and asked her to come the night before the appointment. Then the crucifixion could take place early Tuesday morning.
Nicole sent the message and half an hour later came Leonie's promise.
"I will come to you, dear misses Hausser," she wrote. "I'm looking forward to finally experiencing it. Thank you again for helping me. Until Monday afternoon. "

The black disease, 3
Nicole Hausser was at home on Tuesday. She was quite tingling with nervousness. Today, the girl would come to her, asking her to nail her to the cross. Nicole was still stunned. That was such a thing!
She had made all the preparations. She had ordered a large wooden cross in a robotic carpentry, as seen in the Catholic churches. The wood was beautifully grained and it had been polished. There was a beveled pedestal where Leonie could support her feet. That was not mounted yet. They would measure it today and screw the thing to the upright pole. For this, Leonie had to test. On the cross.
At the thought Nicole shuddered.
I will crucify a girl! I'll nail a young girl to the cross! I'll hammer nails through her wrists and beat nails trough her little feet.
I hope she has small feet!
Nicole did not know what Leonie Hauser looked like. The girl was hopefully not ugly! If What if Leonie was big and fat? With big fat feet and wobbly thighs? Yuck! What an idea!
It beeped softly. The surveillance system had detected a movement on the street in front of Nicole's property. The cameras came on automatically. Nicole looked at the screen. She exhaled loudly.
Leonie Hauser was not big and fat. What marched to the gate in the wall was the exact opposite.
"My God! Is that a schoolgirl?" Nicole muttered.
Leonie was small and slim. The girl was very delicate. She looked younger than she had indicated. Was the child even of age? Maybe she lied.
Leonie was of legal age. The first thing she did after the greeting was to show Nicole her ID. She laughed timidly. "People think I'm younger because I'm so small," she said. "But I'm eighteen. I am free to decide my death. Really."
Her eyes clouded. Her eyes became sad. "It's high time," she said softly. "The Autodoc units barely manage to regenerate my body. The black disease has become overpowering."
"I prepared the cross," said Nicole. She was shaky with arousement. How beautiful Leonie was! Yes, it would be a pleasure to crucify this delicate schoolgirly girl! Nicole was looking forward to it.
She gestured to the park, "I chose the big pavilion. It stands further back in the park and is glazed all around. Double glass! Because sometimes concerts take place there. Either way, none of the neighbors will hear anything. My estate is very lonely, as you may have noticed when you came here."
Nicole led Leonie to the pavilion. "We have to finish the cross," she explained. "Mount the pedestal. You have to try the cross like a dress. "She laughed. "A little fitting on the eve of the performance."
In the pavilion, Leonie stopped in front of the cross on the floor: "It's big. As in the Catholic churches."
Nicole hugged the girl from behind: "Yes, as in the churches. I wanted it that way. You should look like the Jesus figure in the church. It is oak wood. Very nice grain." She kissed Leonie on the cheek:" You will look beautiful on this cross. Beautiful."
Leonie broke away from Nicole's arms. She strode to the cross, "Should I lie on it?"
Nicole shook her head. "Not like that! You gotta…"
Leonie bent down and loosened the buckles of her sandals: "Yes. Shoes off! Otherwise the measurement will not be correct for my pedestal."
"More," Nicole said. Her heart started beating wildly. She was aroused. "You should undress completely for the fitting. That's the only way it will be right." She made a gesture: "Take off your clothes, Leonie!"
Leonie looked at her with wide eyes: "Take off my clothes? All?"
"Yes!" said Nicole. "Tomorrow you will be completely naked if you are crucified. You do not want to hold anything, do you? "
Then Leonie got undressed. She slipped out of her sandals with the thin soles. Then she took off her short-sleeved blouse. She was not wearing a bra. Then she took off her skirt and finally her panties.
Naked, she stood in front of Nicole. Nicole let her eyes go over the naked girl's body. Leonie was pretty. She had narrow shoulders and small firm breasts. The small nipples were in front. They were hardned. The girl was visibly aroused, Nicole noted.
Leonie had nice rounded hips and slim legs. Her feet were small and dainty like those of a princess. Nicole looked. It would be a pleasure to drive nails through these tender little feet. She looked at Leonie's hands. The girl's hands were also small and delicate, and her wrists were also delicately built.
Leonie's body was hairless. She had only her dark blond hair on her head. Nicole glanced at the girl's lap. No pubic hair. Completely hairless. Probably by laser treatment. Leonie's cunt was a sweet little slit. Nothing hung out. Nicole did not like it when the labia minora hung out of a cunt.
"L ... lie on the cross," said Nicole. Her voice was rough with arousal. She had to control herself so as not to tremble.
Leonie obeyed. She lay down on the cross and opened her arms. "Right?"
"Slip a bit higher," Nicole demanded. "Yes. So." She made a small mark on the right and left with a pencil, where Leonie's wrists rested on the crossbeam. There she would put on the ropes with which the girl would be held on the cross so she could nail her.
"Now the pedestal." As Nicole got the wooden pedestal, she kept looking at Leonie's naked body. How beautiful the young girl was! She looked cute to die for.
Nicole pushed the footrest under Leonie's bare soles. "Here it must go." She marked the upright pole. Then she screwed the pedestal tight. "Finished. Your cross is ready. "
She looked at Leonie. How tender the girl was! There was an expression for it: petite. Yes, that was Leonie. She was small, tender, and sweet, and in the morning she would be fastened on that cross with big carpenter's nails, inextricably linked to the wood, and then she would rise and the cross would carry her. She would float on the cross, held only by four nails. Nicole began to tremble with arousala. She could hardly wait.
She bent down and stroked gently over Leonie's breasts. The girl kept quiet. She layed on the cross, arms outstretched. Nicole stroked on. She ran her hand over Leonie's breasts, then over her flat stomach.
She leaned down and kissed the girl's mouth. The girl returned the kiss obediently.
Nicole kissed Leonie's breasts. She sucked gently on the hard-set nipples. "You sweet young girl," she whispered. "How beautiful you are! And you really want to be crucified? "
"Yes, I want that," Leonie replied. She looked up at Nicole. She looked very humble.
Nicole was almost mad with excitement.
Leonie looked up at her.
"Should I serve you?" she asked in a soft voice. "As a thank for what you will do for me?"

The black disease, 4
Leonie slid down from the cross. She knelt in front of Nicole and looked submissively at her. She reached out and gently gripped Nicole's legs. Starting at the knees, these little delicate hands stroked up Nicole's thighs. Nicole had to suppress a moan. How sweet the touch of Leonie was!
Leonie's hands moved higher, until under Nicole's skirt. The little knowing hands grabbed Nicole's panties and pulled it down. As it lay on the ground, Nicole stepped out. Her heart was beating hard. She swallowed several times.
Leonie opened the clasp of Nicoles skirt and took it off. Now Nicole stood with naked abdomen in front of the girl. Leonie knelt naked in front of her and looked humbly at her. Her fingers stroked Nicole's hips infinitely soft.
"I will serve you now, misses Hausser," said the girl.
She leaned forward and touched Nicole's pussy with her lips. Nicole let out a low, trembling scream. She felt like she was getting an electric shock.
Leonie immediately began to eagerly suck and lick. She let her tongue run nimbly in Nicole's column up and down. She sucked on Nicoles clit and took it between her teeth and pulled tenderly.
Nicole went off like a rocket. She clenched her hands in Leonie's thick hair and stretched her pelvis against the girl's lips and tongue. Her lap was on fire. It tingled and it went through her like electricity. Her little visitor donated her highest blessings.
Nicole looked down. She saw the rounded cheeks of Leonie's behind and the soles of her little feet.
Tomorrow I'll beat nails through those soft soles, Nicole thought. From the other side, I'm going to push nails into those little feet, and their tips will press against those soft soles from the inside, piercing them, then sinking deeper into the wood below with each stroke of the hammer. Oh God! I will do it! I will crucify this beautiful young girl!
Nicole passed away with pleasure. She was floating.
Yes! Lick me, girl! Be diligent! Work diligently! Satisfy me! Give me pleasure! I get the desire and you will get the pain. I get arousal and desire and you get pain and suffering. Oh, you poor little girl! How you will suffer! Oooh! How I look forward to make you suffer!
Leonie licked eagerly. Her little lips sucked gently and demanding at the same time. She did not release Nicole for a moment. At that minute Nicole was the prisoner. She was defenseless in the hands of this young girl who begged her to nail her to the cross.
Nicole did not believe it. She was served by a girl who would endure the most terrible torments from her hands.
This girl thanked her for tormenting her to death.
Nicole groaned. She gasped. She whimpered. She uttered small wailing cries. Her voice was trembling with arousement. She squirmed with pleasure.
Leonie did not let her escape. Her little hands gripped Nicole's hips and clung to it, while her mouth gave Nicole great pleasure.
Oh girl! Girl! Nicole thought. She had not experienced any pleasures for a long time. Yes! Yes, girl! Give me pleasure! Serve me! I'll torment you for that! For this I will pierce your little hands and feet with big carpenter's nails. I'll nail you to the cross! I will connect your small beautiful body inextricably with the wood of the cross! You will suffer, girl! You will wind up with agony! Yes! Oh yeah! Yes!
When she came, Nicole screamed out loud. She reared up and came and came and came. A multiple orgasm flowed over her in waves like a storm. Nicole cried, it was so beautiful. She screamed and sang in a trembling voice a song of pleasure, while Leonie continued to work her lap with tongue and lips.
After that they got dressed again. Leonie let off the sandals. She remained barefoot.
Nicole showed her the electric crane she had mounted on the ceiling of the pavilion by a robo technician.
"The crane hook is hung in the metal eyelet at the top of the cross. The chain pulls up the cross until it stands upright." She pointed to a square opening in the parquet floor: "The upright pole fits exactly in this opening. The cross will fall thirty centimeters deep in this hole. It will give a strong jerk and then it will stand firm and upright. It can not tip over, even if you take off the chain of the crane."
Leonie's eyes grew big. She walked to the opening in the floor and knelt before it, a movement that seemed incredibly graceful. She looked at the square in the ground and touched the edges of the opening with her hands.
Nicole saw the little feet of the girl as it knelt on the ground.
When the cross falls into that hole, you'll be nailed to it, she thought, and a shiver of arousal overcame her. Your pretty little princess feet will be pegged with nails on the pedestal, girl! Your arms will be stretched out. When the cross falls into this hole, you will experience an explosion of pain!
These thoughts gave Nicole such arousing that she would have liked to force her guest to work her lips and tongue again.
Leonie stood up. She went on bare feet to the cross and looked at it. Then she looked at the hole in the ground.
"The cross will fall in with a bang," she said softly. She looked at Nicole wide-eyed. Nicole almost drowned in those eyes. "That will hurt a lot. The pain will be incredible."
Nicole walked up to the girl. "Yes, Leonie, that's how it will be. You will have incredible pain. You will endure monstrous torments. You will squirm with agony. Do not think it will be too easy! Everything in your imagination is easy and beautiful, but you'll be in terrible pain, kid. You will suffer. And it will take a long time, believe me. I did research on the internet. A crucifixion takes a long time."
"Yes," Leonie said simply. She looked up at Nicole. She had to look up to her because she was a lot smaller. Like a barefoot schoolgirl she stood in front of Nicole on the polished parquet floor. Tomorrow she would not stand there so quietly and devotedly. Tomorrow she would squirm in agony on the cross. She would scream and cry. Again, Nicole felt a shudder.

"Let's go to the house," she said. "Let's have a picnic on the terrace. I prepared coffee and cake."
They went to the house. Leonie took Nicole's hand, a gesture that touched Nicole profoundly.
On the terrace, they made themselves comfortable on a cushioned bench, while a robo unit served them coffee and cake. They ate and drank. It tasted wonderful.
After dinner Leonie told about herself. She did it by herself. Nicole did not have to ask her to do that. She grabbed Leonie's bare legs and pulled them over until the girl's feet were in her lap. As she listened to Leonie, she stroked the girl's feet.
Again and again, Nicole looked at the girl. Leonie was small and petite. She looked so cute. She was dark blond like Nicole and her eyes were dark blue and deep like mountain lakes. These eyes had a special shine.
It comes from the disease, Nicole thought. When people suffered from the black disease, their eyes got that shine.
"I am so glad that you will fulfill my heart's desire, Mrs. Hausser," said Leonie. She looked at Nicole humbly. "It is very important to me to have a crucifixion before I die. I would not have much to live anyway. "

The black disease, 5
The girl began to tell how her interest for crucifixion had started.
"I was just a little girl, just eight years old when it happened. I went to church with my grandmother on Sunday morning. It just turned out that way. Grandpa was not there and my grandma did not want to leave me alone in the house. So she took me along.
Oh, Mrs. Hausser! I did not notice much of this mass! There was the crucifix behind the altar. It was big - life size. I stared at it. All the time. I could not take my eyes off the almost naked man, who was hanging there, hands and feet nailed to the cross. It fascinated me. It put me in nameless excitement. I was so excited that my heart was pounding.
After the mass, my grandmother was meeting acquaintances and chatting. I roamed the church and looked at everything. Often I stood in front of the altar and looked at the large crucifix. I looked closely at the nailed feet of the Jesus figure. I tried to imagine what it would feel like to have such nails hit trough my feet. And through the hands.
I also looked at the Way of the Cross, which was on the church wall. Paintings showed the passion of Jesus. Most interesting was the picture of Jesus being held down on the cross and nailed by the soldiers, and the picture that showed him hanging on the cross with the two criminals."
Leonie looked at Nicole with bright eyes: "I had to look at it all the time. I could not take my eyes off the pictures and the big cross behind the altar. My grandma had to call me three times until I went to her to accompany her home."
The girl grinned mischievously: "Since that day, I've always accompanied Grandmother to church when I visited her over the weekend. She was happy. She did not know what a commotion I felt and that I had no interest in the mass. I just wanted to look at the big crucifix and the pictures at the cross stations."
Nicole kept stroking Leonie's bare feet. "It was similar to me," she said. "I was maybe ten when I happened to see this crucifixion scene in a church. It did not let me go. No more. Not in my whole life."
"It was the same with me," Leonie said. "I started to visit the nearby churches to look at the crucifixes and cross stations. I recorded everything with my little Digi-Cam. I started collecting crucifixions." She laughed happily.
"And I began to be crucified. Of course not real. Unfortunately! I could only imagine it.
In the evenings in bed I spread my arms and slightly bent my legs and imagined that soldiers were holding me to the cross and one nailed my wrists and feet. I imagined how the cross is raised and how I hang on the nails. I was crazy about it. I wholeheartedly wished to be crucified myself. I always wanted to experience it.
When I came into puberty, the thing got a clearly erotic touch. Now I was additionally sexually aroused when I thought of my crucifixion."
Leonie looked at Nicole. "And I often thought of that, Mrs. Hausser! Very often! I wholeheartedly wished to be nailed to a cross. I was more than ready to endure the pain. I was willing to endure the torment. Over the years, this desire has become stronger and stronger.
I have seen many crucifixes and pictures of crucifixions. Sometimes the hands of the figure were nailed by the palms of the hands and sometimes one foot stood on the other and they were both nailed with just one nail. But I always liked best when the nails were driven through the wrists and the feet were nailed side by side on a sloping pedestal. This is what my first crucifix looked like, at the age of eight at church. That's what I want to experience, Ms. Hausser.
You do not believe how happy I am! I am so grateful to you that you allow me to make my heart's desire come true. I'm very hot when I think of my crucifixion. I look forward to it! And how!"
How excited the little girl is!, Nicole thought.
Leonie was like a child looking forward to a very special birthday present.
Nicole continued to stroke the girl's bare feet. How small and tender they were. She lifted Leonie's legs and kissed her bare feet.
"So small and delicate," she said, "and they'll be pierced by nails tomorrow." She kissed Leonie's feet again. "So small and petite. You have real princess feet."
Leonie looked at her with big sad eyes: "That's what my grandma always said. She had the black disease too! She's not long dead. But at least she did not hear that I have the disease, too. She was spared at that."
Nicole put Leonie's feet on the floor. She reached for the girl's hands and held them gently. She stroked Leonie's hands. She kissed the narrow wrists.
"Next morning, the nails will be droven," she said softly, “through those narrow, vulnerable wrists."
She looked at Leonie seriously: "Do you really want it, girl?"
Leonie nodded slowly, "Yes. I want it. It's all I want in my life. I'm dying, Mrs. Hausser. That's a fact. I only have a few months left, maybe only weeks. My life is over. It makes no difference if I finish earlier."
Again, Nicole kissed the girl's delicate wrists: "Are you not afraid?"
Leonie looked at her silently. Her eyes were huge. When she finally spoke, her voice was very soft: "Yes. I'm afraid. Even very scared!" She sniffed. "I'm terrified, Frau Hausser! If only I think about what will happen to me, I start to shake with fear!"
Leonie's eyes filled with tears, "B-B-But I want it! I a-a-always wanted it! I have always wished, Mrs Hausser! With every fiber of my being! For so long I dream of being crucified! Once I'm tied to the cross, there's no turning back. Then I get nailed and the cross is raised up.
I'm afraid of that! I'm afraid! I feel terrible fear!"
Leonie began to sob loudly. "Such a big fear!"
"Oh, little one!" Nicole took the sobbing girl in her arms. She hugged Leonie. "Just cry, girl! Wine, as much as you have to! "
Leonie cried. She could not stop. She sobbed endlessly. She was trembling all over.
Inside Nicole, a storm of emotions raged. She passed away in sympathy with this poor girl. At the same time Leonie's fear aroused her. The girl's sobs made it tingle in her lap. How sweet the little girl cried! How sweet her tears were!
Leonie looked up at Nicole with wet eyes: "Please, Mrs. Hausser! You must not scare! You must not give in! You have to do it! Nail me to the cross! Please please!"
Leonie sobbed, "It's going to hurt terribly, I know that. Maybe I'll start screaming when you hit the first nail. Please, Mrs. Hausser, then you must not give up! Maybe I'll scream out loud. Maybe I'll ask you to stop right now! I may beg to you to stop and release me.
Maybe I will do that when the cross is raised. If it falls into the opening in the floor and I'm hung with a jerk on the nails. Do not listen to me! No matter how much I beg and plea, you must not release me, Mrs. Hausser! Under no circumstances!
Please promise me that you will not release me, Mrs. Hausser! Please promise! You have to force me to endure it!"
Nicole had to swallow before she could answer, "I promise, Leonie. I will not listen to your request. No matter how much you beg me, I will not let you down from the cross. You remain crucified. Until the end. I promise it."
Her heart was thumping as she clutched the crying girl.
"I promise you, Leonie. I'll nail you to the cross and you have to stay on the cross until it's over. You have my word."
Leonie clung to Nicole. She pressed her face to Nicole's breasts. "Thanks," she mumbled, still crying. "Thank you, Mrs. Hausser. I really want to experience it! The compulsion is part of it. Also, the total hopelessness, once I'm nailed to the cross. I want that! I want to be able to bear it, though it is unbearable. I want to experience it. I so wished it. Always!"
Gradually the girl calmed down. She nestled against Nicole. "Only one thing I want from you," she said. "You have to give me something to drink now and then. Otherwise, I dehydrate and that could lead to my untimely death. The black disease has weakened me. If I get too little to drink, I might die of heart failure much too soon."
Leonie looked up at Nicole: "It should take a long time! It should not be over after a few hours! I want to experience a true crucifixion! Will you give me a drink when I'm on the cross? "
"Yes," said Nicole in a husky voice.
"And you will not listen to me when I implore to you to free me?"
Nicole's lap tingled wildly. "No, Leonie," she said. Her voice was hoarse with arousal. "Once you nailed to the cross, that's it. Then you stay on the cross. I will not let you down prematurely. You have to go through the crucifixion - until the bitter end."
Leonie snuggled against Nicole with a sigh: "Thank you, Mrs. Hausser! Thank you!"
Nicole was shaky with arousement. Do not worry, bunny!, bhe thought. I will not let you down from the cross. Under no circumstances! I want to see you suffer! I want to hear you scream and cry! I want to see you squirm in agony! Do not worry! I will not let you down.
Leonie then went to bed early. She wanted to take a sleep aid she had been using for some time because the illness made her sleep badly.
"I want to be well rested and cheerful when I'm nailed on the cross," she said. "It's a remedy that leaves no hangover. I'll be fit tomorrow morning and wake up like a cat. I shower and brush my teeth. I will not eat anything anymore, just have a drink."
She stood in front of Nicole in skirt and blouse and barefoot. "Thank you for crucifying me, Mrs. Hausser. Many thanks!"
"You're welcome," Nicole answered. She watched as the girl turned and walked away. She could not take her eyes off Leonie's narrow feet.
Tomorrow I'll beat nails through your princess feet, girl!, she thought. Just like I will do with your tender wrists. Big nails!

The black disease, 6
Nicole had finished breakfast when Leonie arrived. She wore skirt and short-sleeved blouse and her flat sandals. She stood in the door and looked humbly at Nicole: "I'm ready. We can do it now. "She sounded joyful and anxious at the same time. Her voice was very quiet and her eyes very big.
Nicole got up from the breakfast table. "You want it now?"
Leonie nodded. "Right now. If I have to wait longer, I get too scared. I'm looking forward to it, but I'm afraid too. Please do it now, Mrs Hausser. Please do not let me wait."
"Okay," said Nicole. "Come on then, girl! Let's go! Everything is prepared in the pavilion." She had made sure the day before that they could start immediately in the morning. She had set up several tripods with cameras to pick up the cross from different angles. She wanted a lasting reminder of Leonie's crucifixion. She had laid out ropes with which she wanted to tie the girl on the cross.
And of course she had the nails and a hammer ready.
On the way to the pavilion, she told Leonie about it. "The nails are something very special. They are big carpenter's nails, smooth and round, but the heads are bigger and wider. They will hold you well on the cross. You do not have to worry, you could fall off."
"That's good," Leonie said. "I definitely do not want to get away. I want to stay on the cross until it's over."
In the pavilion the girl took off her clothes. She walked naked to the cross. It was no longer on the ground but on three bricks, which were placed below under the upright pole and top right and left outside under the ends of the crossbar. Leonie did not hesitate. She layed down on the cross. She spread her arms and put her feet on the beveled support: "I'm ready. You can now tie me up on the cross, so I can not resist if you nail me."
The girl looked up at Nicole: "Remember, you promised me not to listen to my pleas! If I scream or beg, do not give anything on it! Crucify me! Do it to me! I want it! You do not need to react to my cries."
Leonie's words drove a pleasurable shudder over Nicole's skin. She looked at the girl lying naked on the big wooden cross. This girl actually wanted to be nailed. She wanted Nicole to beat nails through her wrists and feet.
I'll do it, kid! Nicole thought with arousal. For sure I will do that!
She fetched the strings she had prepared. She turned right and left the crossbar at the point where Leonie's wrists were and knotted the strings. Then she first put the girl's right wrist on the knot and wrapped it with the protruding string and made a tight end knot. She also tied Leonie's left wrist to the crossbeam. The girl remained silent during the whole time. She did not move and she said nothing.
Now Nicole turned to Leonie's feet. She wreathed the girl's ankles twice with a rope and pulled it between her ankles so that Leonie could not take a foot out of the bondage. She knotted the ends of the rope behind Leonie's ankles and wrapped the overhanging ends of the rope around the upright pole of the cross and knotted it.
"Done!" Nicole got up. She looked at her prisoner. Leonie layed naked and stretched out on the cross. She was tied on her hands and feet. She did not get off. There was no turning back.
The girl knew that. She looked up at Nicole with wide eyes.
"By the way, the crane is fully automatic," explained Nicole. "I programmed it last night. When I press the start button, the cross is automatically raised to the final position. It will snap into the opening in the ground and then the crane will stand still. It has three speeds. I chose "fast". You will rise very fast, Leonie."
The girl did not say anything. It only looked wide-eyed at Nicole - eyes in which quiet fear glimmered, but also unbridled joy. Leonie was like a child looking forward to something really wonderful.
Nicole started all cameras by remote control. From now on everything was filmed to the smallest detail.
Nicole got the four long nails and the hammer. She laid two nails next to Leonie's feet on the floor and one near each hand. Then she circled the cross until she stood at the head. From up there she would have a better look at Leonie's body when she nailed the girl's hands. Nicole wanted to see what the naked body of the girl did when Leonie was nailed on the cross.
Nicole knelt down at Leonie's left hand. She took the nail in her left hand, the hammer in the right. She held up the nail so Leonie could look at it. It was a round carpenter's nail of 13cm length and a diameter of almost 1cm. The head was wider than normal and the nail had a normal tip.
"The nails are round so you can dance better, Leonie," said Nicole.
Leonie's eyes grew even bigger. She breathed hectically. She swallowed. Now the fear in her eyes clearly outweighed everything else.
Nicole lowered the nail. She put it on the girl's wrist, right where she'd found out on the internet.
From Leonie's slightly open mouth came an indescribable sound, a short "Oh!", a moan of fear. Nicole saw the girl's naked body covered with goosebumps.
She pressed the nail tip onto the narrow wrist on the crossbeam. The anxious sound from Leonie's mouth was repeated. The girl gasped for a moment.
Now!, Nicole thought. She raised the hammer and struck. There was nothing but a muffled sound, a soft Tick as the hammer struck the nail-head and drove the nail at least halfway through Leonie's wrist.
Nicole hit. The nail disappeared in Leonie's delicate wrist. With strong blows Nicole drove the nail through the wrist.
Leonie cried out. She tugged at her shackles. She reared up. She bowed her back. She screamed. This time she screamed loudly. Nicole listened fascinated to the screams of the girl while she nailed her to the crossbar.
Leonie screamed even louder. She reared up and then she pissed off uncontrollably. A stream of urine bubbled up from her lap and spilled over the upright pole. Leonie screamed even more.
Poor thing!, Nicole thought. But you wanted it that way. She shuddered with pleasure. And I want it too!
It was thrilling to nail this helpless girl while listening to her desperate cries. Nicole pounded the long nail into the wood of the crossbeam. She watched as Leonie pissed and her body reared up.
Nicole sank the nail in the wood with one last tight punch. Leonie's wrist was pressed firmly onto the crossbeam.
She's connected to the cross, Nicole thought, shuddering. She is absolutely inseparable from the wood of the cross. She can not get away now. In her lap, it tingled wildly.
She got up and circled the cross on the floor. Down below, she knelt down next to Leonie's feet.
Leonie looked down at her with tears streaming down her eyes. Her breath was hectic. She moaned loudly. "Oh! Och! Oh! Oh!"
Nicole grabbed a nail. She put it on Leonie's right foot. The tip touched the top of the foot exactly in the middle of the foot between the second and third toe.
"Oh! Oh! Och! Oh!", moaned Leonie.
Nicole raised the hammer.
"No!", cried Leonie. "Please do not! Please…!"
Nicole hit the nail. TICK! The nail dropped into Leonie's bare foot. Nicole watched fascinated as the nail disappeared further and further into the girl's foot.
Leonie cried out. She screamed at every blow that knocked the nail through her foot. The screaming screams of the girl made lustful shivers on Nicole's back. She was aroused like never before. It was wonderful to nail this young girl to the cross. Just lovely!
She felt the tip of the nail piercing the sole of the foot and tearing open the sole of Leonie. Leonie screamed loudly. Nicole continued hammering. Now the nail went TOCK-TOCK-TOCK into the wood of the footrest. Leonie screamed. Leonie sobbed. Leonie cried. Nicole pounded. How nice it was to nail this pretty little princess foot! Without hurry, she drove the nail into the pedestal.
Finally the nail was sitting. It stuck deep in the wood, holding Leonie's bare foot on the diagonally down-facing pedestal. Nicole took the last nail and put it on Leonie's left foot.
"No!", Leonie gasped. "Please do not! It hurts!"
Nicole said nothing. She raised the hammer and began to beat the nail through Leonie's foot. She enjoyed the girl's screams and the way her body cramped on the cross as the nail went through her foot. She was already looking forward to watch everything later on film, to look closely at every detail.
The cameras not only had different shooting angles, there were also different recording sizes set on. She would see in the long shot how Leonie's naked body lay on the cross, but also close-ups of her hands and feet as the nails were hammered through.
Nicole hit the nail. She listened to the sobs of Leonie full of pleasure.
After hammering the nail with a last blow of the hammer, Nicole got up. She got a small sharp knife and cut through Leonie's shackles. She removed the ropes completely. Nothing was left behind.
Now Leonie was held only by the four carpenter's nails on the cross.
Nicole got up again. She reached for the operation of the crane.
She stood and looked at Leonie. She gave the girl some moments before the cross would be raised. Leonie layed sobbing on the cross, held by four nails and nothing else. A fascinating and arousing sight. Nicole got wet in the crotch. It tingled wildly in her lap. She loved what she did. It was great to see this helpless girl suffer and let her suffer even more.
Now it would be time to implore me not to do it, she mused.
She waited for Leonie to petition in tears not to finish her crucifixion. She wanted to hear the girl begging not to raise the cross.
But Leonie only sobbed passionately.
She cried loudly. But she did not beg for mercy.

The black disease, 6
Nicole had finished breakfast when Leonie arrived. She wore skirt and short-sleeved blouse and her flat sandals. She stood in the door and looked humbly at Nicole: "I'm ready. We can do it now. "She sounded joyful and anxious at the same time. Her voice was very quiet and her eyes very big.
Nicole got up from the breakfast table. "You want it now?"
Leonie nodded. "Right now. If I have to wait longer, I get too scared. I'm looking forward to it, but I'm afraid too. Please do it now, Mrs Hausser. Please do not let me wait."
"Okay," said Nicole. "Come on then, girl! Let's go! Everything is prepared in the pavilion." She had made sure the day before that they could start immediately in the morning. She had set up several tripods with cameras to pick up the cross from different angles. She wanted a lasting reminder of Leonie's crucifixion. She had laid out ropes with which she wanted to tie the girl on the cross.
And of course she had the nails and a hammer ready.
On the way to the pavilion, she told Leonie about it. "The nails are something very special. They are big carpenter's nails, smooth and round, but the heads are bigger and wider. They will hold you well on the cross. You do not have to worry, you could fall off."
"That's good," Leonie said. "I definitely do not want to get away. I want to stay on the cross until it's over."
In the pavilion the girl took off her clothes. She walked naked to the cross. It was no longer on the ground but on three bricks, which were placed below under the upright pole and top right and left outside under the ends of the crossbar. Leonie did not hesitate. She layed down on the cross. She spread her arms and put her feet on the beveled support: "I'm ready. You can now tie me up on the cross, so I can not resist if you nail me."
The girl looked up at Nicole: "Remember, you promised me not to listen to my pleas! If I scream or beg, do not give anything on it! Crucify me! Do it to me! I want it! You do not need to react to my cries."
Leonie's words drove a pleasurable shudder over Nicole's skin. She looked at the girl lying naked on the big wooden cross. This girl actually wanted to be nailed. She wanted Nicole to beat nails through her wrists and feet.
I'll do it, kid! Nicole thought with arousal. For sure I will do that!
She fetched the strings she had prepared. She turned right and left the crossbar at the point where Leonie's wrists were and knotted the strings. Then she first put the girl's right wrist on the knot and wrapped it with the protruding string and made a tight end knot. She also tied Leonie's left wrist to the crossbeam. The girl remained silent during the whole time. She did not move and she said nothing.
Now Nicole turned to Leonie's feet. She wreathed the girl's ankles twice with a rope and pulled it between her ankles so that Leonie could not take a foot out of the bondage. She knotted the ends of the rope behind Leonie's ankles and wrapped the overhanging ends of the rope around the upright pole of the cross and knotted it.
"Done!" Nicole got up. She looked at her prisoner. Leonie layed naked and stretched out on the cross. She was tied on her hands and feet. She did not get off. There was no turning back.
The girl knew that. She looked up at Nicole with wide eyes.
"By the way, the crane is fully automatic," explained Nicole. "I programmed it last night. When I press the start button, the cross is automatically raised to the final position. It will snap into the opening in the ground and then the crane will stand still. It has three speeds. I chose "fast". You will rise very fast, Leonie."
The girl did not say anything. It only looked wide-eyed at Nicole - eyes in which quiet fear glimmered, but also unbridled joy. Leonie was like a child looking forward to something really wonderful.
Nicole started all cameras by remote control. From now on everything was filmed to the smallest detail.
Nicole got the four long nails and the hammer. She laid two nails next to Leonie's feet on the floor and one near each hand. Then she circled the cross until she stood at the head. From up there she would have a better look at Leonie's body when she nailed the girl's hands. Nicole wanted to see what the naked body of the girl did when Leonie was nailed on the cross.
Nicole knelt down at Leonie's left hand. She took the nail in her left hand, the hammer in the right. She held up the nail so Leonie could look at it. It was a round carpenter's nail of 13cm length and a diameter of almost 1cm. The head was wider than normal and the nail had a normal tip.
"The nails are round so you can dance better, Leonie," said Nicole.
Leonie's eyes grew even bigger. She breathed hectically. She swallowed. Now the fear in her eyes clearly outweighed everything else.
Nicole lowered the nail. She put it on the girl's wrist, right where she'd found out on the internet.
From Leonie's slightly open mouth came an indescribable sound, a short "Oh!", a moan of fear. Nicole saw the girl's naked body covered with goosebumps.
She pressed the nail tip onto the narrow wrist on the crossbeam. The anxious sound from Leonie's mouth was repeated. The girl gasped for a moment.
Now!, Nicole thought. She raised the hammer and struck. There was nothing but a muffled sound, a soft Tick as the hammer struck the nail-head and drove the nail at least halfway through Leonie's wrist.
Nicole hit. The nail disappeared in Leonie's delicate wrist. With strong blows Nicole drove the nail through the wrist.
Leonie cried out. She tugged at her shackles. She reared up. She bowed her back. She screamed. This time she screamed loudly. Nicole listened fascinated to the screams of the girl while she nailed her to the crossbar.
Leonie screamed even louder. She reared up and then she pissed off uncontrollably. A stream of urine bubbled up from her lap and spilled over the upright pole. Leonie screamed even more.
Poor thing!, Nicole thought. But you wanted it that way. She shuddered with pleasure. And I want it too!
It was thrilling to nail this helpless girl while listening to her desperate cries. Nicole pounded the long nail into the wood of the crossbeam. She watched as Leonie pissed and her body reared up.
Nicole sank the nail in the wood with one last tight punch. Leonie's wrist was pressed firmly onto the crossbeam.
She's connected to the cross, Nicole thought, shuddering. She is absolutely inseparable from the wood of the cross. She can not get away now. In her lap, it tingled wildly.
She got up and circled the cross on the floor. Down below, she knelt down next to Leonie's feet.
Leonie looked down at her with tears streaming down her eyes. Her breath was hectic. She moaned loudly. "Oh! Och! Oh! Oh!"
Nicole grabbed a nail. She put it on Leonie's right foot. The tip touched the top of the foot exactly in the middle of the foot between the second and third toe.
"Oh! Oh! Och! Oh!", moaned Leonie.
Nicole raised the hammer.
"No!", cried Leonie. "Please do not! Please…!"
Nicole hit the nail. TICK! The nail dropped into Leonie's bare foot. Nicole watched fascinated as the nail disappeared further and further into the girl's foot.
Leonie cried out. She screamed at every blow that knocked the nail through her foot. The screaming screams of the girl made lustful shivers on Nicole's back. She was aroused like never before. It was wonderful to nail this young girl to the cross. Just lovely!
She felt the tip of the nail piercing the sole of the foot and tearing open the sole of Leonie. Leonie screamed loudly. Nicole continued hammering. Now the nail went TOCK-TOCK-TOCK into the wood of the footrest. Leonie screamed. Leonie sobbed. Leonie cried. Nicole pounded. How nice it was to nail this pretty little princess foot! Without hurry, she drove the nail into the pedestal.
Finally the nail was sitting. It stuck deep in the wood, holding Leonie's bare foot on the diagonally down-facing pedestal. Nicole took the last nail and put it on Leonie's left foot.
"No!", Leonie gasped. "Please do not! It hurts!"
Nicole said nothing. She raised the hammer and began to beat the nail through Leonie's foot. She enjoyed the girl's screams and the way her body cramped on the cross as the nail went through her foot. She was already looking forward to watch everything later on film, to look closely at every detail.
The cameras not only had different shooting angles, there were also different recording sizes set on. She would see in the long shot how Leonie's naked body lay on the cross, but also close-ups of her hands and feet as the nails were hammered through.
Nicole hit the nail. She listened to the sobs of Leonie full of pleasure.
After hammering the nail with a last blow of the hammer, Nicole got up. She got a small sharp knife and cut through Leonie's shackles. She removed the ropes completely. Nothing was left behind.
Now Leonie was held only by the four carpenter's nails on the cross.
Nicole got up again. She reached for the operation of the crane.
She stood and looked at Leonie. She gave the girl some moments before the cross would be raised. Leonie layed sobbing on the cross, held by four nails and nothing else. A fascinating and arousing sight. Nicole got wet in the crotch. It tingled wildly in her lap. She loved what she did. It was great to see this helpless girl suffer and let her suffer even more.
Now it would be time to implore me not to do it, she mused.
She waited for Leonie to petition in tears not to finish her crucifixion. She wanted to hear the girl begging not to raise the cross.
But Leonie only sobbed passionately.
She cried loudly. But she did not beg for mercy.

This really is wonderful Sassi!

The black disease, 5
The girl began to tell how her interest for crucifixion had started.
"I was just a little girl, just eight years old when it happened. I went to church with my grandmother on Sunday morning. It just turned out that way. Grandpa was not there and my grandma did not want to leave me alone in the house. So she took me along.
Oh, Mrs. Hausser! I did not notice much of this mass! There was the crucifix behind the altar. It was big - life size. I stared at it. All the time. I could not take my eyes off the almost naked man, who was hanging there, hands and feet nailed to the cross. It fascinated me. It put me in nameless excitement. I was so excited that my heart was pounding.
After the mass, my grandmother was meeting acquaintances and chatting. I roamed the church and looked at everything. Often I stood in front of the altar and looked at the large crucifix. I looked closely at the nailed feet of the Jesus figure. I tried to imagine what it would feel like to have such nails hit trough my feet. And through the hands.
I also looked at the Way of the Cross, which was on the church wall. Paintings showed the passion of Jesus. Most interesting was the picture of Jesus being held down on the cross and nailed by the soldiers, and the picture that showed him hanging on the cross with the two criminals."
Leonie looked at Nicole with bright eyes: "I had to look at it all the time. I could not take my eyes off the pictures and the big cross behind the altar. My grandma had to call me three times until I went to her to accompany her home."
The girl grinned mischievously: "Since that day, I've always accompanied Grandmother to church when I visited her over the weekend. She was happy. She did not know what a commotion I felt and that I had no interest in the mass. I just wanted to look at the big crucifix and the pictures at the cross stations."
Nicole kept stroking Leonie's bare feet. "It was similar to me," she said. "I was maybe ten when I happened to see this crucifixion scene in a church. It did not let me go. No more. Not in my whole life."
"It was the same with me," Leonie said. "I started to visit the nearby churches to look at the crucifixes and cross stations. I recorded everything with my little Digi-Cam. I started collecting crucifixions." She laughed happily.
"And I began to be crucified. Of course not real. Unfortunately! I could only imagine it.
In the evenings in bed I spread my arms and slightly bent my legs and imagined that soldiers were holding me to the cross and one nailed my wrists and feet. I imagined how the cross is raised and how I hang on the nails. I was crazy about it. I wholeheartedly wished to be crucified myself. I always wanted to experience it.
When I came into puberty, the thing got a clearly erotic touch. Now I was additionally sexually aroused when I thought of my crucifixion."
Leonie looked at Nicole. "And I often thought of that, Mrs. Hausser! Very often! I wholeheartedly wished to be nailed to a cross. I was more than ready to endure the pain. I was willing to endure the torment. Over the years, this desire has become stronger and stronger.
I have seen many crucifixes and pictures of crucifixions. Sometimes the hands of the figure were nailed by the palms of the hands and sometimes one foot stood on the other and they were both nailed with just one nail. But I always liked best when the nails were driven through the wrists and the feet were nailed side by side on a sloping pedestal. This is what my first crucifix looked like, at the age of eight at church. That's what I want to experience, Ms. Hausser.
You do not believe how happy I am! I am so grateful to you that you allow me to make my heart's desire come true. I'm very hot when I think of my crucifixion. I look forward to it! And how!"
How excited the little girl is!, Nicole thought.
Leonie was like a child looking forward to a very special birthday present.
Nicole continued to stroke the girl's bare feet. How small and tender they were. She lifted Leonie's legs and kissed her bare feet.
"So small and delicate," she said, "and they'll be pierced by nails tomorrow." She kissed Leonie's feet again. "So small and petite. You have real princess feet."
Leonie looked at her with big sad eyes: "That's what my grandma always said. She had the black disease too! She's not long dead. But at least she did not hear that I have the disease, too. She was spared at that."
Nicole put Leonie's feet on the floor. She reached for the girl's hands and held them gently. She stroked Leonie's hands. She kissed the narrow wrists.
"Next morning, the nails will be droven," she said softly, “through those narrow, vulnerable wrists."
She looked at Leonie seriously: "Do you really want it, girl?"
Leonie nodded slowly, "Yes. I want it. It's all I want in my life. I'm dying, Mrs. Hausser. That's a fact. I only have a few months left, maybe only weeks. My life is over. It makes no difference if I finish earlier."
Again, Nicole kissed the girl's delicate wrists: "Are you not afraid?"
Leonie looked at her silently. Her eyes were huge. When she finally spoke, her voice was very soft: "Yes. I'm afraid. Even very scared!" She sniffed. "I'm terrified, Frau Hausser! If only I think about what will happen to me, I start to shake with fear!"
Leonie's eyes filled with tears, "B-B-But I want it! I a-a-always wanted it! I have always wished, Mrs Hausser! With every fiber of my being! For so long I dream of being crucified! Once I'm tied to the cross, there's no turning back. Then I get nailed and the cross is raised up.
I'm afraid of that! I'm afraid! I feel terrible fear!"
Leonie began to sob loudly. "Such a big fear!"
"Oh, little one!" Nicole took the sobbing girl in her arms. She hugged Leonie. "Just cry, girl! Wine, as much as you have to! "
Leonie cried. She could not stop. She sobbed endlessly. She was trembling all over.
Inside Nicole, a storm of emotions raged. She passed away in sympathy with this poor girl. At the same time Leonie's fear aroused her. The girl's sobs made it tingle in her lap. How sweet the little girl cried! How sweet her tears were!
Leonie looked up at Nicole with wet eyes: "Please, Mrs. Hausser! You must not scare! You must not give in! You have to do it! Nail me to the cross! Please please!"
Leonie sobbed, "It's going to hurt terribly, I know that. Maybe I'll start screaming when you hit the first nail. Please, Mrs. Hausser, then you must not give up! Maybe I'll scream out loud. Maybe I'll ask you to stop right now! I may beg to you to stop and release me.
Maybe I will do that when the cross is raised. If it falls into the opening in the floor and I'm hung with a jerk on the nails. Do not listen to me! No matter how much I beg and plea, you must not release me, Mrs. Hausser! Under no circumstances!
Please promise me that you will not release me, Mrs. Hausser! Please promise! You have to force me to endure it!"
Nicole had to swallow before she could answer, "I promise, Leonie. I will not listen to your request. No matter how much you beg me, I will not let you down from the cross. You remain crucified. Until the end. I promise it."
Her heart was thumping as she clutched the crying girl.
"I promise you, Leonie. I'll nail you to the cross and you have to stay on the cross until it's over. You have my word."
Leonie clung to Nicole. She pressed her face to Nicole's breasts. "Thanks," she mumbled, still crying. "Thank you, Mrs. Hausser. I really want to experience it! The compulsion is part of it. Also, the total hopelessness, once I'm nailed to the cross. I want that! I want to be able to bear it, though it is unbearable. I want to experience it. I so wished it. Always!"
Gradually the girl calmed down. She nestled against Nicole. "Only one thing I want from you," she said. "You have to give me something to drink now and then. Otherwise, I dehydrate and that could lead to my untimely death. The black disease has weakened me. If I get too little to drink, I might die of heart failure much too soon."
Leonie looked up at Nicole: "It should take a long time! It should not be over after a few hours! I want to experience a true crucifixion! Will you give me a drink when I'm on the cross? "
"Yes," said Nicole in a husky voice.
"And you will not listen to me when I implore to you to free me?"
Nicole's lap tingled wildly. "No, Leonie," she said. Her voice was hoarse with arousal. "Once you nailed to the cross, that's it. Then you stay on the cross. I will not let you down prematurely. You have to go through the crucifixion - until the bitter end."
Leonie snuggled against Nicole with a sigh: "Thank you, Mrs. Hausser! Thank you!"
Nicole was shaky with arousement. Do not worry, bunny!, bhe thought. I will not let you down from the cross. Under no circumstances! I want to see you suffer! I want to hear you scream and cry! I want to see you squirm in agony! Do not worry! I will not let you down.
Leonie then went to bed early. She wanted to take a sleep aid she had been using for some time because the illness made her sleep badly.
"I want to be well rested and cheerful when I'm nailed on the cross," she said. "It's a remedy that leaves no hangover. I'll be fit tomorrow morning and wake up like a cat. I shower and brush my teeth. I will not eat anything anymore, just have a drink."
She stood in front of Nicole in skirt and blouse and barefoot. "Thank you for crucifying me, Mrs. Hausser. Many thanks!"
"You're welcome," Nicole answered. She watched as the girl turned and walked away. She could not take her eyes off Leonie's narrow feet.
Tomorrow I'll beat nails through your princess feet, girl!, she thought. Just like I will do with your tender wrists. Big nails!

The emotion you put in your stories is amazing Sassi :)

The black disease, 7
You'll beg soon enough, Nicole thought. You take it all too easy. I think you have no idea which pain is coming to you.
She reached for the remote and started the crane. She did not need to do anything. Everything happened automatically. Nicole could watch Leonie being raised.
The chain, fastened over Leonie's head at the top of the cross, tensed. Then the crane started at high speed.
The cross was raised.
Nicole watched with fascination as Leonie ascended. It happened very fast.
Leonie's eyes widened. She felt her body weight pulling on the nails. Nicole could see that clearly. Leonie gasped in horror. A small unfinished cry flew from her lips.
Already the cross was erected. There was a pause of maybe a second before the crane chain gave in and the cross slid hard into the opening in the floor. With an audible rumble it fell down.
Leonie's nailed body was shaken.
Again the girl gasped, eyes wide. She gasped two or three times. Then she started to scream. Leonie reared up screaming. Her screaming cries filled the whole pavilion. Leonie screamed and screamed.
"No! Oh no!" She screamed in a sweeping voice. "Stop! Mrs. Hausser, stop! Let me down! Nobody can stand that! It's not working! I can not stand it! Please let me down! Take me to an autodoc unit! Please hurry!"
Nicole watched spellbound as the young girl began to squirm in agony. Leonie squirmed like a worm. Her screams shrilled through the pavilion. Again and again she screamed that she wanted to get off the cross. Immediately! She could not stand it a second longer, she howled. Not a single second!
"Mrs. Hausser!", the girl cried desperately. "Don´t you hear me!? Listen! You have to let me down right now! For God's sake, I can not stand it! That's more than a human can endure! It hurts so terrible! Please let me down!"
Nicole did nothing. Leonie had demanded that she should not listen to her plea. No matter how much she begged, she would not be allowed to come down from the Cross. Not before it was over. And that could take time. A whole day. Maybe even two. There had been sacrifices that had survived three days on the cross. Three days!
Fascinated, Nicole watched the girl writhing in ecstasies of pain on the cross. Leonie could not keep still for a second. She writhed unceasingly and she screamed loudly.
Tears streamed down her cheeks from her wide-open eyes. She howled and screamed.
"Mrs. Hausser! Oh please! Oh God, Frau Hausser, you must let me down!", shouted Leonie. Her voice cracked with desperation. "For heaven's sake! I can not stand it! It's not working! It is impossible! No one can bear that! Let me down! Forget what I have said to you! Let me down, for God's sake! Please please!"
Full of arousal, Nicole looked at the writhing body on the cross. Leonie's naked body covered with a thin film of sweat as she danced a dance of anguish on the nails that tied her inextricably to the cross. There was no getting away for the girl. She was nailed to the wood.
It looked arousing. Nicole enjoyed the sight. She also enjoyed the cries and sobs of the crucified girl. How much Nicole had wished to be present at the crucifixion of a young girl, perhaps even to beat the nails through the wrists and feet of this girl. Her heart was pounding as she watched Leonie squirm. It was a beautiful sight. It was sublime. How beautiful the girl was in her pain!
Leonie begged and pleaded unceasingly. Her voice cracked. She begged in the highest tones. She begged. She whimpered. She wined. Again and again she begged Nicole to let her down.
No, Nicole thought. I will not let you down. You wanted it! You get what you wanted! You'll stick to that cross until it's over with you, girl! You wanted it! You wanted to suffer. You said it yourself. So go on and suffer!
With pleasure, she looked at the writhing girl's body.
How beautiful you are, she thought. You look so cute on the cross, my little girl. The nails are good for you.
Wind yourself! Wine! Scream! Howl! Please, ask so much for mercy as you want, I will not let you down. Oh god, how cute you look, girl!
Nicole picked up her laptop computer and opened it. She placed it on a small table and sat down in a chair. She looked at Leonie on the cross with pleasure. She watched every movement of the nailed girl. She opened a file and started to write. She described what she saw. She wrote about a crucifixion; a crucifixion that took place right in front of her eyes. She reported almost first-hand.
Leonie writhed at the cross, sobbing. She reared up again and again. She bowed her back. She pressed her legs up. Then she sank down on the cross and hung on her nailed wrists. Because this obviously hurted extremely, she soon got up and started dancing again on the cross.
Nicole wrote everything down. She wrote as Leonie writhed, screaming. She wrote how Leonie collapsed on the cross and hung quietly on the crosseam for a while with her head bowed, before the unbearable agony raised her again. She wrote what a fascinating and arousing sight it was to see the girl suffer so terribly. She wrote what a pleasure it was to watch Leonie squirm.
For a while, Leonie hung quietly on the cross, head down. Drops of sweat ran down her face. She whimpered nonstop.
Then she gasped. "Oh god!", she gasped. "For God's sake!" She raised her face and looked at Nicole from tear-filled eyes.
"Mrs. Hausser," she pleaded. "Please have pity! Please forget what I told you. I do not want to stay on the cross anymore! I can not stand it! Not really! I can not take it a second longer! "
Nicole wrote every word, Leonie said.
"Please Mrs. Hausser!", Howled Leonie. "It's really not bearable anymore! I can not take it a second longer!"
Nicole looked up at the girl on the cross.
"Yes, Leonie!", she said. "You can stand it. Because you have to! You will endure it! You can beg as much as you like, I will not let you down."
Leonie howled loudly. She was sobbing passionately. "Please, Mrs. Hausser!" she begged. "Have pity! Please please! For God's sake, it's really unbearable! I can not stand it! Not really! I can not stand it!"
"You stand it," Nicole shouted. "You will stand it, girl! Just as you requested!"
Leonie howled loudly. She screamed in despair. She whined and whined. She writhed non-stop.
Nicole reached into the keys. "How beautiful the girl looked on the cross," she wrote. "Her naked body was covered with a film of sweat and she was crying non-stop. The naked body writhed ecstatically at the wood. The nails in the wrists and petite feet of the girl looked beautiful. They were a very special jewelry, which the girl wore and this jewelry wore at the same time the girl.
Nicole looked at her watch. Half an hour had passed since the crane had erected the cross. Leonie had been hanging on her nails for only thirty minutes.
Nicole got up. Just now there was a calmer phase again. Leonie collapsed on the cross. For a while she hung silently on the wooden beam.
Nicole did not know what looked more beautiful: the body of the girl writhing in ecstasies of pain on the cross, or the girl who was hanging completely still and exhausted. She liked both. She liked it. Main thing, Leonie was nailed.
She stood in front of the cross and looked closely at the crucified girl. She looked at the big nails in Leonie's narrow wrists. Nicole had expected the wounds that these nails caused to bleed profusely. But it hardly bleeded. The nails blocked the wounds.
Leonie's feet were not bleeding either. They looked pretty, those little tender feet, Nicole thought. The nails were a very special decoration for the bare feet of her sweet little prisoner. Nicole stepped even closer. She looked at Leonie's feet up close.
Just four nails, she thought fascinated. This girl is held by four nails on the cross. These four nails connect her indissolubly with the cross. She is nailed. She will never get away.
Nicole raised her eyes. She looked at Leonie's face. She saw huge tear-wet eyes, in which bare agony stood. The girl really suffered terrible tortures.
She did not expect that, Nicole thought. She did not think it would be that bad. Or she thought she would endure it somehow.
She had to suppress a grin.
She does too, she thought with amusement. She endures it, though she claims stiffly that she can not stand it. Not a single second longer! But she bears it. That's so wonderful. So beautiful! How cute she looks!
Nicole could not get enough. A dream had come true for her. She witnessed the crucifixion of a young girl up close. She deluded herself to Leonie's suffering. How beautiful the girl looked! The pain made the little one even prettier, Nicole thought.
No, sweetheart! I will not let you down! You can forget that! I like you too much on the cross! Feel the pain! I grant you the experience. You wanted it. So take it. Give yourself! Endure it!
You get what you wanted! You get what you deserve!

The black disease, 7
You'll beg soon enough, Nicole thought. You take it all too easy. I think you have no idea which pain is coming to you.
She reached for the remote and started the crane. She did not need to do anything. Everything happened automatically. Nicole could watch Leonie being raised.
The chain, fastened over Leonie's head at the top of the cross, tensed. Then the crane started at high speed.
The cross was raised.
Nicole watched with fascination as Leonie ascended. It happened very fast.
Leonie's eyes widened. She felt her body weight pulling on the nails. Nicole could see that clearly. Leonie gasped in horror. A small unfinished cry flew from her lips.
Already the cross was erected. There was a pause of maybe a second before the crane chain gave in and the cross slid hard into the opening in the floor. With an audible rumble it fell down.
Leonie's nailed body was shaken.
Again the girl gasped, eyes wide. She gasped two or three times. Then she started to scream. Leonie reared up screaming. Her screaming cries filled the whole pavilion. Leonie screamed and screamed.
"No! Oh no!" She screamed in a sweeping voice. "Stop! Mrs. Hausser, stop! Let me down! Nobody can stand that! It's not working! I can not stand it! Please let me down! Take me to an autodoc unit! Please hurry!"
Nicole watched spellbound as the young girl began to squirm in agony. Leonie squirmed like a worm. Her screams shrilled through the pavilion. Again and again she screamed that she wanted to get off the cross. Immediately! She could not stand it a second longer, she howled. Not a single second!
"Mrs. Hausser!", the girl cried desperately. "Don´t you hear me!? Listen! You have to let me down right now! For God's sake, I can not stand it! That's more than a human can endure! It hurts so terrible! Please let me down!"
Nicole did nothing. Leonie had demanded that she should not listen to her plea. No matter how much she begged, she would not be allowed to come down from the Cross. Not before it was over. And that could take time. A whole day. Maybe even two. There had been sacrifices that had survived three days on the cross. Three days!
Fascinated, Nicole watched the girl writhing in ecstasies of pain on the cross. Leonie could not keep still for a second. She writhed unceasingly and she screamed loudly.
Tears streamed down her cheeks from her wide-open eyes. She howled and screamed.
"Mrs. Hausser! Oh please! Oh God, Frau Hausser, you must let me down!", shouted Leonie. Her voice cracked with desperation. "For heaven's sake! I can not stand it! It's not working! It is impossible! No one can bear that! Let me down! Forget what I have said to you! Let me down, for God's sake! Please please!"
Full of arousal, Nicole looked at the writhing body on the cross. Leonie's naked body covered with a thin film of sweat as she danced a dance of anguish on the nails that tied her inextricably to the cross. There was no getting away for the girl. She was nailed to the wood.
It looked arousing. Nicole enjoyed the sight. She also enjoyed the cries and sobs of the crucified girl. How much Nicole had wished to be present at the crucifixion of a young girl, perhaps even to beat the nails through the wrists and feet of this girl. Her heart was pounding as she watched Leonie squirm. It was a beautiful sight. It was sublime. How beautiful the girl was in her pain!
Leonie begged and pleaded unceasingly. Her voice cracked. She begged in the highest tones. She begged. She whimpered. She wined. Again and again she begged Nicole to let her down.
No, Nicole thought. I will not let you down. You wanted it! You get what you wanted! You'll stick to that cross until it's over with you, girl! You wanted it! You wanted to suffer. You said it yourself. So go on and suffer!
With pleasure, she looked at the writhing girl's body.
How beautiful you are, she thought. You look so cute on the cross, my little girl. The nails are good for you.
Wind yourself! Wine! Scream! Howl! Please, ask so much for mercy as you want, I will not let you down. Oh god, how cute you look, girl!
Nicole picked up her laptop computer and opened it. She placed it on a small table and sat down in a chair. She looked at Leonie on the cross with pleasure. She watched every movement of the nailed girl. She opened a file and started to write. She described what she saw. She wrote about a crucifixion; a crucifixion that took place right in front of her eyes. She reported almost first-hand.
Leonie writhed at the cross, sobbing. She reared up again and again. She bowed her back. She pressed her legs up. Then she sank down on the cross and hung on her nailed wrists. Because this obviously hurted extremely, she soon got up and started dancing again on the cross.
Nicole wrote everything down. She wrote as Leonie writhed, screaming. She wrote how Leonie collapsed on the cross and hung quietly on the crosseam for a while with her head bowed, before the unbearable agony raised her again. She wrote what a fascinating and arousing sight it was to see the girl suffer so terribly. She wrote what a pleasure it was to watch Leonie squirm.
For a while, Leonie hung quietly on the cross, head down. Drops of sweat ran down her face. She whimpered nonstop.
Then she gasped. "Oh god!", she gasped. "For God's sake!" She raised her face and looked at Nicole from tear-filled eyes.
"Mrs. Hausser," she pleaded. "Please have pity! Please forget what I told you. I do not want to stay on the cross anymore! I can not stand it! Not really! I can not take it a second longer! "
Nicole wrote every word, Leonie said.
"Please Mrs. Hausser!", Howled Leonie. "It's really not bearable anymore! I can not take it a second longer!"
Nicole looked up at the girl on the cross.
"Yes, Leonie!", she said. "You can stand it. Because you have to! You will endure it! You can beg as much as you like, I will not let you down."
Leonie howled loudly. She was sobbing passionately. "Please, Mrs. Hausser!" she begged. "Have pity! Please please! For God's sake, it's really unbearable! I can not stand it! Not really! I can not stand it!"
"You stand it," Nicole shouted. "You will stand it, girl! Just as you requested!"
Leonie howled loudly. She screamed in despair. She whined and whined. She writhed non-stop.
Nicole reached into the keys. "How beautiful the girl looked on the cross," she wrote. "Her naked body was covered with a film of sweat and she was crying non-stop. The naked body writhed ecstatically at the wood. The nails in the wrists and petite feet of the girl looked beautiful. They were a very special jewelry, which the girl wore and this jewelry wore at the same time the girl.
Nicole looked at her watch. Half an hour had passed since the crane had erected the cross. Leonie had been hanging on her nails for only thirty minutes.
Nicole got up. Just now there was a calmer phase again. Leonie collapsed on the cross. For a while she hung silently on the wooden beam.
Nicole did not know what looked more beautiful: the body of the girl writhing in ecstasies of pain on the cross, or the girl who was hanging completely still and exhausted. She liked both. She liked it. Main thing, Leonie was nailed.
She stood in front of the cross and looked closely at the crucified girl. She looked at the big nails in Leonie's narrow wrists. Nicole had expected the wounds that these nails caused to bleed profusely. But it hardly bleeded. The nails blocked the wounds.
Leonie's feet were not bleeding either. They looked pretty, those little tender feet, Nicole thought. The nails were a very special decoration for the bare feet of her sweet little prisoner. Nicole stepped even closer. She looked at Leonie's feet up close.
Just four nails, she thought fascinated. This girl is held by four nails on the cross. These four nails connect her indissolubly with the cross. She is nailed. She will never get away.
Nicole raised her eyes. She looked at Leonie's face. She saw huge tear-wet eyes, in which bare agony stood. The girl really suffered terrible tortures.
She did not expect that, Nicole thought. She did not think it would be that bad. Or she thought she would endure it somehow.
She had to suppress a grin.
She does too, she thought with amusement. She endures it, though she claims stiffly that she can not stand it. Not a single second longer! But she bears it. That's so wonderful. So beautiful! How cute she looks!
Nicole could not get enough. A dream had come true for her. She witnessed the crucifixion of a young girl up close. She deluded herself to Leonie's suffering. How beautiful the girl looked! The pain made the little one even prettier, Nicole thought.
No, sweetheart! I will not let you down! You can forget that! I like you too much on the cross! Feel the pain! I grant you the experience. You wanted it. So take it. Give yourself! Endure it!
You get what you wanted! You get what you deserve!

I like how you used nails as jewelry. You could consider the sweat as a piece of transparent clothing?

The black disease, 8
Nicole could not take her eyes off the naked girl on the cross. Leonie writhed in ecstasies of pain on the wood. She danced. She was sweating. She cried all the time, a constant moan, sometimes it was not loud, sometimes it swelled to full volume.
Then again there were phases in which the girl sank down on the cross and hung there with her eyes wide open. Leonie's small mouth was half open, gasping for breath. The girl's arms were unnaturally stretched, her chest flattened, as was the stomach. The ribs appeared visible. Leonie's body looked a bit like a flower. Her sweat looked like dew drops early in the morning at sunrise on this flower. She was beautiful. Nice, as only a crucified girl could be.
The little girl is so cute!, Nicole thought. She looked at Leonie's sweaty face. The girl's eyes were wide open and they were in tears. Sweat ran down Leonie's face. She moaned. She gasped. She sobbed. She moaned loudly.
Again and again the girl begged for mercy. She begged Nicole to let her down.
"Please, Mrs. Hausser!" The little girl begged desperately. "Please let me down from the cross. I can not take it anymore!"
Her body twisted and squirmed as far as the nails allowed. The girl did not seem to be able to keep still for a second. She kept pushing her knees and pushing her legs up. Then she lowered herself again. She swung her pelvis to the left and then back to the right. For a while she hung silently on the nails. She was shaking all over. Trembling like a flower in the wind. Her bare skin was covered in sweat.
Nicole saw the girl hanging on her nailed wrists, her arms outstretched, her knees slightly bent. Leonie straightened again with a rising cry of pain. She reared up. She bowed her back. She cried loud and desperate.
To experience the torments of the young girl up close, Nicole was in the highest arousal. She experienced how a dream came true. She reached under her skirt and took off her panties. Then she did grip down in her lap. She was slippery and swollen down there. Her fingers began to dig and work in the warm wetness.
While Leonie was writhing on the cross, Nicole masturbated at the sight of the naked tortured girl. Never had Nicole been so aroused.
"Cross girl!", she breathed with her mouth open. "You sweet little crucified girl! You are so beautiful in your pain. How does it feel to be nailed? Does it hurt? Yes? Oh! Winch, cross girl! Sorrow, crucified girl! Wind your naked tormented body on the cross! Wind yourself, Leonie!"
Nicole looked at the naked body of the crucified girl. She looked at everything while her hand worked in her lap and made herself happy. How beautiful Leonie's narrow wrists looked with the nails cut through them. How pretty her little dainty princess feet were! Nailed! That made Leonie's feet look really nice.
That was me! I hit the nails personally through her feet. Oh! Oooh! I have nailed this pretty girl. Nailed! She is helpless. She is inextricably linked to the cross. She has to endure incredible torments. How beautiful she squirms! How sweaty your pretty face is you nice crucified princess!
Nicole listened to the moaning of Leonie. The shrill pain screams of the girl made lustful shivers run down her spine.
Nicole watched as Leonie rode up. She squeezed her legs and pushed herself up into the air until she broke away from the wood and hovered free in front of the cross, held only by the four nails that tied her inextricably to the wood.
Trembling, Leonie hovered. Then she opened her thighs a little and a stream of warm urine bubbled out of her cunt and poured into a high arc on the parquet floor. It splashed. Leonie pissed desperately. She hung trembling on the cross and pissed.
To see this made Nicole turn nuts. The sight made her fierce in her lap. She came with a soft cry. As the orgasm rolled over her in waves, she did not take her eyes off the crucified girl for a moment.
"Cross girl!", she whimpered as her body tensed relish. "Sweet, nailed girl! Oh, you sweet crucified girl! My little princess on the cross!"
When it was over, Nicole looked at the clock and saw it was time for lunch. Had Leonie really been on the nails for so long? Good girl! Brave girl! Suffering girl! Suffer, sweetheart! Thou shalt suffer, without end!
"I'm going for lunch,", Nicole announced. She got up and turned to go.
"No! Not!", Leonie cried desperately. "Mrs. Hausser, do not go! Please let me down first! Please free me! I can not take it anymore! I really can not anymore!"
"You can," said Nicole. "Because you have to. You stay on the cross, Leonie! I'm going to eat now."
Nicole left. She left Leonie alone with the agony.
During lunch, Nicole watched Leonie on a screen. One of the cameras transferred the photographs to her villa. That's how she could see what Leonie was doing.
While Nicole feasted on spaghetti and salad, she saw Leonie dancing on the cross and heard her sobs and whines from the speakers.
How she dances!, Nicole thought. This is a dance of torment. The pain must be outrageous when the little one squirms.
You wanted it that way, girl, Nicole thought as she watched Leonie dancing on the cross. She listened to the loud crying of the girl. You asked for it! You get what you deserve! You asked for it!
After dinner, Nicole returned to the pavilion. She found Leonie hanging still and motionless on the cross. The girl did not dance anymore. She hung on the cross without moving. Leonie's eyes were wide open. Pure despair stood in those eyes.
Did she really know what to expect?, Nicole wondered. I suppose she could not really imagine the pain. Nobody can. You think it will be unbearable, but you will endure it because you have to and then it will work. Somehow. But it does not work. She suffers indescribably.
She felt so sorry for the girl. She felt great empathy for Leonie. But she would never have let the girl down from the cross. In addition, Leonie looked far too sweet in her pain. It was an arousing sight to see Leonie on the cross, whether she danced or hung silently on the crossbar. Both views were nice to look at.
At the moment, Leonie hung very still on the cross. Her arms were unnaturally stretched, her stomach flat, her legs slightly bent. The ribs could be seen under the skin. The girl had lowered her head. She looked humble. She looked as if she had given up. Did she even realize that Nicole had come back?
Leonie was trapped in a self-contained world of pain and agony. She seemed shut off from the rest of the world, alone with the unbearable pain. She floated in a universe of sheer agony. She groaned softly and breathed intermittently.
Nicole walked up to the girl. Leonie raised her head. Her face was sweaty.
"Mrs. Hausser," Leonie said softly. "Please, Mrs. Hausser, can I get something to drink? I'm so thirsty." In pain, the girl straightened up. She flinched and yelped as the pain swept through her tortured body.
Nicole fetched a water bottle, as one used on hikes or on bicycle tours. She put a folding stepladder in front of the cross and climbed up to Leonie. She gave the girl a drink. Leonie sucked on the water bottle like a fawn on his mother's teat. It was a touching sight to see the helpless girl drink from the bottle.
She is totally dependent on me, Nicole thought. She is absolutely helpless.
A new shiver came over her. Helpless. Defenseless. Delivered. Leonie, the naked helpless girl on the cross. Leonie the crucified princess who was completely defenseless.
She is at my mercy. I can do whatever I want with her.
After Leonie had drunk, Nicole put the bottle away. She returned to the cross and looked at the naked girl, who was stretched on the crossbar. Leonie had started dancing on the cross again. She writhed slowly and in agony.
You asked for it! You wanted it that way! You're a masochist, Leonie, and you've asked me to nail you to the cross! You begged me to do it. You asked me to do it to you.
Do you like it? Say, Leonie Hauser, naked girl whose name is like mine! Do you like it? Do you like to be crucified? I can not believe that you only feel horror and fear. You were too wild to get nailed!
She watched as Leonie slowly danced on the wood. A beautiful sight. She listened to the soft moaning of the girl.
You wanted it that way, Leonie! Tell me, do you like it?
Nicole climbed onto the stepladder. She stood in front of Leonie, her face exactly the same hight as Leonie's.
"Do you like it, Leonie?", she asked. "Tell me: do you like being crucified?"

Back
Top Bottom